Currently working as a help desk specialist at US Bank. Primary job duties are remote support of ATM machines as well as monitoring authorization lines throughout the night.
- Help Desk Specialist at US Bancorp
- Ramp Agent at Delta Global Services
- Service Specialist Implementation Services at PNC Bank
- Senior Loan Closing Specialist at PNC Bank
2 months at this Job
- - Business
- H.S. Diploma
Child Care Aware of America: Arlington, VA / Telecommuter North Port, FL. – 12/2015 - Present
Position: Lead Help Desk Specialist - Military Child Care.com
• Provide Help Desk Support for MilitaryChildCare.com (MCC) that supports our service personnel and military families with finding childcare in different regions.
• Document and Solve Support tickets and emails.
• Document and test defects and escalate to development team.
• Supervise Help Desk team of up 7 people on a shift.
• Provide an escalation point for Help Desk Specialists when a Manager is needed.
• Provided on call 24/7 support for Help Desk Specialists.
• Reviewed resumes and conducted interviews for new incoming specialists.
• Made schedules for staff on Help Desk.
• Provided documentation of errors and defects.
• Performed duties as on call help desk manager.
- Lead Help Desk Specialist at Child Care Aware
- Software Support Technician and Product Analyst at Immersion Hospitality
- Telecommunications/PABX Supervisor at New York New York Hotel & Casino
- Shift Manager at Terrible's Hotel and Casino
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree - Hotel and Restaurant Management
Responsibilities included attending to multiple software related requests sent to the department's email queue by faculty, students, and staff; training new student
employees in customer service and software management; working in tandem with other on-campus offices (Hardware, Telecommunication, Instructional Technology
Services) to keep computer labs and all campus technology working and up to date.
Worked extensively with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps (Drive, Docs,
Groups, Spreadsheets), as well as Terminal and the school's Radmind-based software
● Helped full-time CUS staff with the implementation of campus-wide operating system upgrades during Reed's summer break period
● Promoted twice in one year from trainee to "Terminal-Watcher, " and then from that position to Senior Help Desk Specialist
● Coordinated and led Thesis Formatting help sessions each week for Reed seniors; trained seniors in Microsoft Word and LaTeX document templates
- Senior Help Desk Specialist at Reed College Computer User Services
- Marketing Coordinator at International Thespian Society Troupe
- Student Improv Team at Summer Conservatory
- Leadership Team Member at California Theater Center
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts - music
• Obtained and maintained a Public-Trust Security Clearance
• Lead a marketing campaign promoting the agencies telework program by promoting our software and technical support services to agency employees.
• Designed and presented different marketing programs (brochures, presentations, publications, and advertisements) in order assist employees in their jobs.
• Assist managers in maintaining our Help Desk website using HTML and CSS
• Lead Help Desk Specialist for graphic assistance. As the only specialist with graphic experience, I assist employees in designing advertisements, photo editing, and formatting publications documents.
• Provide technical support and customer service for Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 programs on desktops and laptops computers to include regular maintenance for laptops, Microsoft OS and Office suite, VPN, and other software services essential to the organization
• Assisted government and contract employees with using and troubleshooting software and hardware in the work environment
• Diagnose hardware and software failures
• Imaging, configuration, and troubleshooting of laptops
- Help Desk Specialist at Apptis/Evolver Assigned at Social Security Administration
- Freelance Designer at
- Representative at Central Operations Supports Services
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Publication Design
- Bachelor of Science - Business Communications
As a Help Desk Specialist, responsibilities included but not limited to the following:
● Provided Tier 1 client support to 7 Eleven franchise owners and operators regarding software and hardware systems by use of the RIS operating system.
● Served as initial point of contact using AVAYA system to gather and analyze information regarding users issues to provide information about installation, configuration and usage of NEC POS system, peripherals, ISP, fuel systems, networks, third party vendors and applications.
● Assisted clients with installation, uninstalling and reinstalling software applications, resolving username and password problems, verifying hardware/software setup.
● Troubleshoot network connectivity issues throughout client locations.
● Created tickets for clients through Remedy System to escalate, track and or resolve client software/hardware or network issues.
● Provide assistance for clients installing Airwatch/ Zen mobile device management software and assistance with setup and analytics.
● Partner with carriers to analyze and resolve network protocols.
● Evaluate user status for device placements and replacement options.
● Assist with intranet functionality to ensure user efficiency.
- Help Desk Specialist at Loop Recruiting
- Client Support Specialist at ADP
- Customer Service Coordinator at Verizon
8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
The Help Desk Specialist accurately and efficiently receives patient admission, discharge, and transfer of medication order information from clients (Hospice Agencies and Long Term Care Pharmacies). Subsequently accurately manage the transfer of the information to the selected fulfillment pharmacy and coordinate the pickup and delivery of the medication order to the patient's home or facility of residence. Properly manage all calls and electronic documents to answers clients' questions/concerns regarding medication orders, referring to a Pharmacist when required.
- Help Desk Specialist at HPS
- Patient Care Coordinator at AmerisourceBergen
- Tech at Pharmaceutical Strategies
- Tech at Senderra Rx
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Medical Records Technician
- Real Estate Agent - Real Estate Agent
Dependable and highly organized. A solid communicator and a fast learner who speaks the languages of both the consumer and of the business. Able to solve complex issues and relay information in easily understood terms. A strong history of customer service in many fields. PROFESSIONAL Warnaco, Inc. (acquired by PVH 2013) - Milford, CT 1998 - 2014 Sr. Help Desk Specialist Provided first level customer support and training to 1500+ domestic users and additional international customers on all PC software and hardware related problems.
- Sr. Help Desk Specialist at Warnaco, Inc
- Compliance Representative at Ford Consumer Finance
- Manager at Gulf Car Wash
- Assistant Manager at Cuthbertson Imports
16 years at this Job
- - Automotive
- - Effective Speaking and Human Relations
Responsibilities: Booking new reservations, exchanging current tickets, sending custom branded emails to customers with their itineraries, reading fare rules, assisting customers with cancellations on existing bookings. During my time on the Help Desk, I make outbound calls to airlines and vendors and assisted with cancellations and changes to existing reservations, booking new reservations, assisted escalated customers with unresolved issues, research situations, working on open tickets to get resolutions for our customers. Accomplishments: Promoted to the Specialist position within 6 months.
- Help Desk Specialist at Connexions
- Assistant Manager at Famous Footwear
- Shift Leader at Jersey Mike's Subs
- Hostess at Spencers
1 year, 3 months at this Job
respond to requests for technical assistance via phone and electronically. -diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues. - research questions using available information resources. -advise user on appropriate action. -follow standard help desk procedures. - log all help desk interactions. - redirect problems to appropriate resource. - identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention. -track and route problems and requests and document resolutions. -prepare activity reports. - stay current with system information, changes and updates. -Reboot wireless access points when needed Knowledgeable in the following: Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Mobile, Mobile Devices, MAC OSX
- Help Desk Specialist at WINDSTREAM/XETA TECHNOLOGIES
- Third Party Collector at CLIENT SERVICES INC
- Customer Service Specialist at CONVERGYS
- Technical Support/Customer Service Specialist at CONVERGYS
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completition - Computer Technology
- Monitor help desk system for incoming requests and resolve or escalate issues accordingly - Troubleshoot desktop, laptop, printer, hardware, software and other peripheral device issues - Install and support business and clinical applications - Document processes and procedures
- Help Desk Specialist at Chameleon Integrated Services
- Information Systems Technician at United States Navy
- Assistant Manager at Family Dollar
1 month at this Job