I was given the promotion from a travel consultant to the help desk supervisor. The company foundbe to be a great fit to handle our escallated call and descalate calls if possible. In this position I assist unhappy customers and resolve the issue by retaining them as a value custmer. I am able to accomodate the customers as needed due to any dissatisfaction they may have. I had a group of agents also that reported to me when dealing with difficual problems on ther calls.
- Help Desk Supervisor at Affinion Loyalty Group
- Travel Consultant at Affinion Group
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Molina Health Care of Ohio
- Bilingual Consulting Specialist at PNC Bank
7 months at this Job
Provides supervision of technical support based on technical ability for users and/or clients, ensuring resolution of system issues and help-desk related requests. Oversees the planning, analysis, configuration, upgrades, and installation of new personal computer systems based upon documented end results expected. Ensures 95% resolution of help desk calls on first call, resulting in a reduction of escalation and trouble tickets to tier II technicians.
• Ensures oversight of dispatched Customer Support tickets through resolution and ensures closure within pre-determined timeframe based on priority.
• Ensures/coordinates dispatched Customer Support Tickets through resolution and ensure closure within pre-determined timeframe based on priority.
• Respond to incoming telephone calls and written inquires related to routine technical problems. Ensures proper execution of escalation process according to guidelines. Ensures all calls and written inquires are documented, dispatched and completed.
• Develop and maintain reports reflecting total calls, system performance and availability, issues, requests and recommended process improvements. Status report on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Follows up on all requests/issues assigned to appropriate expert staff and ensure consistent communication with users. Ensure that Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Customer support Technicians update the solution knowledge database for each unique incident. All resolutions to Customer Support Tickets are well-documented and the solution knowledge database is consistently updated.
• Collect and maintain all computer-related assets (Asset Management). Using FAS software to track hardware. Maintain organized logs of all assets under responsibility of Information Services to aid in first-call resolution.
• Create, record, track and follow-up on requests for new/upgrade workstation/laptop, and relocation requests. All customer support requests related to new/upgrade hardware, telephone pagers, and moves are completed within established guidelines.
• Ensure awareness of upcoming changes to applications and IT architecture in order to provide proactive customer support services. Creates and sends out all mail recip. Help Desk email to all users updating them of changes in IT.
• Responsible for approving or assigning approval for time-sheets.
• Responsible for approving work shifts and staffing allocations.
• Responsible for mentoring and disciplinary actions for supervisor and staff. L.A. Care Health Plan, Los Angeles, CA A Health Insurance Company Senior Help Desk Technician (20011-2012)
• Resolves User problems on initial call.
• Enters Caller information into call tracking application database
• Dispatches calls to appropriate technician.
• Status users on the progress of their problem resolution.
• Continues to enhance skills to reduce number of calls requiring technician dispatch.
• Follows up with I.S. Personnel for resolution progress when applicable.
• Reviews outstanding problem list to assure that problems are addressed appropriately.
• Monitors trend analysis and exception activity by reviewing call tracking information.
• Other Duties as assigned by the IS Operations Supervisor or Manager.
• Manages day-to-day operations to include troubleshooting of the computers, desktop, local area network and wide area network
• Installs software and troubleshoots hardware and software problems
• Monitors Help Desk and responds to client issues with website
• Maintains and monitors inventory of computer equipment and supplies
- Help Desk Supervisor at L.A. Care Health Plan
- Help Desk Technician at L.A. Care Health Plan
- A Physician Providers Company at HEALTH CARE PARTNERS
- at LOWE ENTERPRISES
7 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
22201 Managed a Tier 2 Help Desk that operated 24/7, 365 days. Supported Incident Management for the Nation's First Responder community through many challenging technical and process changes. This included the receipt, classification, investigation, tracking, resolving, and communication of customer's issues. Ensured issues were resolved within the allotted SLA times, or escalated as needed. Created bridge lines and contacted the on-call team members within the five minute SLA for all Severity 1 issues. Captured metrics in weekly and monthly reports. Created employee schedules, approved timesheets and leave requests. Performed staff evaluations, hiring, and training new team members.
- Help Desk Supervisor at On Point Consulting
- Junior Project Manager/CSM at On Point Consulting
- Helpdesk Manager (PM/DDTC) at OnPoint Consulting
- Systems Analyst II at DKW Communications
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Project Management for IT Professionals
Supervised the day-to-day operations of the Help Desk.
• Defined and established schedules, set priorities, provided support/direction and dealt with administrative issues as needed.
• Gathered and analyzed metrics to benchmark the Help Desk workload/performance and identified trends in Help Desk issues.
• Worked and promoted excellent customer service, effective response times and provided expert insights into support issues.
• Enforced quality of service guidelines for dealing with customers and overall customer satisfaction.
• Trained Help Desk staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques. Provided training on new hardware and/or software applications as needed.
• Worked with other Help Desk Managers to ensure consistent daily operational integrity.
• Managed the migration of Windows XP to Windows 7 for 10 sites.
- Help Desk Supervisor at CHICAGO BRIDGE & IRON
- Help Desk Coordinator at CHICAGO BRIDGE & IRON
- Account Executive at MERCANTILE MORTGAGE
- Member of Technical Staff at LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
7 years at this Job
- MS - Computer Science
- BS - Computer Science
Check emails and respond to any questions from our customers and personnel. ❖ Make sure that the help desk has answers to anything lingering from the day before. ❖ Take escalation calls. ❖ Respond with assistance for any help desk agent that needs it. ❖ Provide training for any help desk agent that needs it. ❖ Answer any calls on the weekend for agents that need assistance. ❖ Follow up with locations that have had multiple issues that have been watch listed by management or vendors. ❖ Take part in vendor meetings to provide updates on resolutions on issues and weekly projects. ❖ Update weekly help desk schedule to reassure coverage. ❖ Identify system errors that need corrections to keep business standards met. ❖ Take care of (resolve) any task that has been handed down by management. ❖ Interview potential candidates. ❖ Correct any information in the company's ticketing system that needs updates or closure. D.O.D Nashville, TN
- HELP Desk Supervisor at MIMO LLC
- Help Desk Analyst at
- Technical Support Agent at BP Oil
- Customer Account Executive/ IT Specialist at Comcast Cable
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Program and troubleshoot Aloha and Brink POS systems as a lv 2-3. Manage Verifones and merchant information for clients. Troubleshoot and impliment quality of life updates to Vtiger ticketing systems. Generate reports on trending issues for clients and management. Manage a team of help desk technicians and ensure our customers receive the best service and implimentation possible.
- Help Desk Supervisor at Retail Data Systems
- Service Manager at Integrated Point of Sale
- Manager at Digital Doc
- Desktop Support Technician at Stefanini (Contracted to Boston Consulting Group)
9 months at this Job
- BS - Technical management
• Acting Product Owner on the IT Help Desk Cloud Contact Center Scrum Team, developing a proof of concept cloud based contact center solution
• Owned the scrum team Jira backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), translating the product vision into functional and technical requirements
• Worked closely with cross functional partners to build out plans for deployment of new tools and technologies
• Facilitated meetings and reported out updates for aligned project work
• Managed and developed a team of IT Help Desk agents with varying levels of technical skills
• Collaborated with the management team to develop strategic goals and define how to best achieve them
• Defined and communicated KPIs to measure agent performance
• Conducted effective 1:1s, providing feedback to help development and giving direct reports a safe space to express their opinions and challenges
• Completed yearly performance evaluations of direct reports and made compensation recommendations
• Observed quality of service and call workflow and coached employees on areas of improvement
• Monitored and ensured that all SLA and Help Desk operational goals were met
• Assisted in candidate selection process
• Followed-up with customers regarding concerns and Customer Satisfaction (NPS) Survey feedback
• Responsible for continual improvement focusing on the growth and management of IT Help Desk capabilities and first call resolution
• Worked with escalation groups and management teams to reduce call volume through mitigation and first call resolution efforts utilizing data driven analysis of IT Help Desk volumes and trends
- IT Help Desk Supervisor at Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
- Quality Assurance Training Liaison at Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
- User Support Center Agent at Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
- Associate IT Client Services Analyst/Team Lead at AT&T Mobility
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
• Develop and maintain technology policies and procedures
• Assess and converse with my team to strategically assign projects and daily work flow to efficiently utilize their strengths and knowledge
• Executed proper planning and coordination to effectively decrease end-user computer refresh time-lines substantially to increase productivity
• Facilitated the growth of the Help Desk to become one of the most commendable teams in the Commission
• Effectively design the Help Desk's budget for FY17, 18, 19
• Create reports using BMC Client Management to show various data
• Oversee the continuous cycle of computer refresh
• Completed the conversion from Windows 7 to 10
• Implement numerous guides and training materials to increase the technical ability of the Help Desk customers
- Help Desk Supervisor at VA Workers' Compensation Commission
- Help Desk Technician at VA Workers' Compensation Commission
- IT Support Technician II at York Risk Services Group, Inc
- IT Specialist at Simmons Computer Solutions
2 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
In addition to fulfilling Help Desk duties and responsibilities, I assumed responsibility for managing Help Desk activities, workflow, policy development and delegation of work tasks to other personnel and supervision of IT staff assigned Help Desk activities.
- I.T. Help Desk Supervisor at SQA Services Inc
- I.T. Support Specialist Provide technical at SQA Services Inc
- Help Desk Technician Provide support to employees at Month Velocify Inc
- Performance Leader at SQA Services Inc
1 year at this Job
- - Theology
- - Spanish for Public Personnel
Spearheaded special projects, directing cross-functional teams to facilitate the achievement of deadlines and deliverables, monitoring quality controls to maintain client satisfaction. Worked closely with functional managers for successful resource planning and allocation, mitigating costs whenever possible. Consistently maintained adherence to technology policies, procedures, and best practices; remain abreast of industry trends and emerging platforms to provide cutting edge solutions to clients.
• Designed and implemented a productivity improvement process for all Litigation support Help Desk staff.
• Established training and development initiatives in accordance with technology needs and platforms.
• Partnered with Department of Justice, Office of Litigation support in providing remote and desk side support through help desk operations.
• Standardized Help Desk ticket creation procedures to streamline workflow and procedural improvement.
• Hired staff and integrated new team members with cross functional departments and rest of organization.
- Project Manager/Help Desk Supervisor at LOCKHEED MARTIN-LEIDOS
- Business Analyst at MANNING INC
- Technology Services Specialist at MCDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY
- Project Manager at THELEN LLP
5 years at this Job
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor's of Information Technology - Information Technology