In my position as a Help Desk Supervisor I wore many hats with the small to medium company I was a part of. I had one boss above me who tasked me with supervising the rest of Help Desk Support and I was tasked with maintaining whole building the days my boss was out or had meetings. The tasks I oversaw would include any number of IT related tasks. Running and terminating cable throughout the building, building PCs for many different kind of users. Switch port vlans, built powershell scripts to automate tasks, fixed cords that weren't patched in correctly in the server room, created group policy objects, Set static ip addresses for users, machines and printers that needed it through the server's DHCP, troubleshooted many Phone issues or any computer related issue. Through work I've had the chance troubleshoot, configure and setup many macOS systems and well as worked with Linux based servers.
- IT Help Desk Supervisor at ALDER
- Communication Assistant at CAPTION CALL
- Volunteer 2 year church service mission at CHURCH OF JESUS CHIRST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS
- Retail Sales at FANZZ
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
• Researched and documented troubleshooting steps for IT incidents
• Managed staffing to ensure all Help Desk positions were filled each shift
• Attended weekly supervisor meetings to assess university-wide incidents and discuss policy changes
• Conducted weekly meetings with Help Desk consultants to assess their work quality and provide constructive feedback
• Developed and taught training courses on how to effectively conduct research within an IT department
- IT Help Desk Supervisor at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Undergraduate Research Fellow at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- IT Help Desk Consultant at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
Currently supervise 5 tier 2 help desk support technicians supporting over 4000 computers across the state. Supervision includes managing their schedules, tracking time, providing proper training and reviewing help desk tickets, ensuring solutions are clear and precise. Organize roll-outs of new operating systems and PC replacements. Track help desk tickets using Numara Footprints tracking software. Provide analysis of tickets closed looking for trends and common problems. Work with various IT groups such as telecommunication and server groups to reduce common problems and increase user productivity. ◆ Work directly with technicians to diagnose and resolve more complicated tickets and handle calls for difficult users and executive management. ◆ Maintain our IT Knowledge Base (WIKI) to ensure solutions to calls are easily accessible to the technicians and update articles as relevant. ◆ Networking includes TCP/IP addressing, DNS, FTP, Ethernet WANS, LANS. Also maintain and distribute TCP/IP addresses across various VLANS. ◆ Advanced virus/spyware/malware removal and prevention using various products such as Malwarebytes, SuperAntispyware, McAfee, Nortons, and Kaspersky. ◆ Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a range of software, hardware and connectivity issues. Excel in asking probing questions and researching, analyzing and rectifying problems. ◆ Support also includes advance troubleshooting of PC's, laptops, printers (HP and Dell) and mobile devices (IPADS and smartphones), video conferencing, projectors, phones, audio visual equipment. ◆ Detailed knowledge of windows registry, file permissions, active directory, group policy, remote desktop, check point VPN, McAfee, internet explorer, windows firewall, and networking protocols such as TCP/IP. Program and issue RSA VPN tokens and installation of checkpoint VPN software. ◆ Interview and train new staff. ◆ Project lead working with the railroad to support their data event recorders. Software includes, ALP-45 Siemens FER, Bach-Simpson DAS event recorder, Fault event recorder, WRE event recorder, PTC event Recorder, Quantum Desktop playback, Union Switch & Signal ◆ Plan, schedule, and coordinate the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware and software systems. This includes working with 3rd party vendors and internal departments. ◆ Analyze incident request trends and patters to detect opportunities to improve desktop operating systems. ◆ Collaborate with our telecommunication group to diagnose response time and network issues. ◆ Virus detection and removal. ◆ Assist in all desktop rollouts and system upgrades, diagnosing network connection problems as well as hardware upgrades. ◆ Primary support representative at events in Atlantic City (League of Municipalities). ◆ Primary point of contact for New Jersey Transit Police Emergency Operations Center, providing technical troubleshooting during emergencies. ◆ Only IT recipient of the customer service support award. ◆ Skilled communicator, able to successfully work with wide range of end-users to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
- Help Desk Supervisor at NEW JERSEY TRANSIT
22 years, 2 months at this Job
West Nyack NY
June 2015 to Present
• Manages the processing of incoming help desk tickets to the Help Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
• Researches and implements new hardware technologies and software applications at the request of the I.T Director.
• Oversees the development and training service desk staff procedures and policies. Conducts annual reviews of all service desk staff.
• Responsible for desktop and laptop image creation, deployment and management for The Salvation Army.
• Orders new equipment and software from vendors and oversees deployment and installation.
• Manages inventory levels and software licenses.
- Help Desk Supervisor at The Salvation Army
- Help Desk Technician II at The Salvation Army
- Help Desk Analyst at IBM
- Incentive Based Technician Banctec Houston TX at
3 years, 9 months at this Job
1. Oversees the daily operations of the help desk staff. 2. Oversees the development, implementation, and administration of help desk staff trainingprocedures and policies. 3. Designs and enforces request handling workflows standards and processes. 4. Identifies, develops and implements end-user training programs.
- Help Desk Supervisor at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- Network Administrative Officer at Royal Bank America
- Technology Support Specialist at Royal Bank America
- Jr. Network Administrator at Royal Bank America
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Network and Communications Management
• Supervise and coach direct staff of 10-12 Help Desk administrators.
• Responsible for daily operations that supports approximately 45,000 contacts (phone, chat, and self-service) per month.
• Represent Help Desk during IT crisis management events.
• Identify and document incident trends for escalation to Problem Management.
• Creates and maintains training materials for Help Desk staff. Coordinates new hire training.
• Analyze, define and document requirements on new software and processes for the Help Desk.
• Collaborate with 3rd party suppliers to ensure delivered services meet quality standards.
- Corporate Help Desk Supervisor at PNC Bank
- Business Analyst at Windstream Communications
- Team Lead/Senior Application Support Specialist - IT Help Desk at Windstream Communications
- Senior Mortgage Banking Specialist at Ohio Savings Bank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
Processing new real estate broker accounts for the company. Remove and transfer real estate agents memberships. Monthly list sent to the billing department for account processing. Responding to email and faxes. Maintaining the files for real estate agents. Training management and team leaders with help desk procedures. Generated Millions in revenue for the company. Skills Used Excellent written and verbal skills. Knowledge of the system. Knowledge of windows operating system. Strong customer service skills. Ability to organized, prioritize, and multi task. Detail oriented, professional and positive.
- Help Desk Supervisor at Centralized Showing Service
- Customer Service Manager at Ross Enterprises
- Manager at GoodCents
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- N/A - Business Administration
- N/A - Computer programming
• Monitoring 10-15 Help Desk Employees daily.
• Report to management regrading productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Creation of training materials.
• Documentation and follow through of company policy violations.
- Help Desk Supervisor at Data System Services LLC
- Help Desk Support at Data System Services LLC
- Field Service Representative at Pro-Seal Service Group
- Crew Leader at Lapeer Rent-All
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Info Technology conc. Software Development
- A.S - Information Technology
- Studied - Heavy Equipment Service Engineering Technology
Responsibilities includes direct supervision of Help Desk Representatives who are troubleshooting technical support calls from end users and field technicians. Hire, train and terminate employees. Isolate and identify areas of improvement by monitoring HD Reps and working with the QA Dept. Maintain timekeeping and personnel records daily. Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties and delegated tasks. Handle escalations from internal and external customers and ensure that communication between shift Supervisors is clear and precise. Work with Upper Management to develop, improve and communicate Help Desk processes.
- Help Desk Supervisor at Revolution Retail Systems
- Help Desk Representative at
- Jurisdiction Coordinator at ADT Security Services
- Customer Support Accounts Payable at ADT Security Services
3 years at this Job
- - Business
• Manage a 24-hour call center for store and critical incidents, with an average of 800 calls, creating 1,800 tickets weekly.
• Manage UPC Scanning, MLO Change Requests, Floral and Front End Mailboxes, Marketing and Sign requests, regulatory documents, and new item requests.
• Hire, train and supervise call center agents as required to meet company goals and expectations.
• Provide coaching and assistance to call center agents on an ongoing basis.
• Provide daily, weekly, period and year to date store help desk and critical incident activity reports.
• During natural disasters, provide dynamic status reports to management about store closings, damages, power outages, and critical needs.
• Create listening call presentations for Monday's conference calls with District Managers and corporate management.
- Store Help Desk Supervisor at Southeastern Grocers
- Area Service Manager at Winn Dixie
- Executive Sales Agent at John Anderson Agencies
- Career Agent at MassMutual Financial Group
2 years at this Job
- - Business Administration