Ashland, OR - IT Help Desk & Support books among all of the local October 2018 - Current counties libraries. (541) 326-7705 Computer Technical assistance, and general office work. [email protected]
- IT Help Desk & Support at Southern Oregon University
- at Elwood Staffing
- Personal Assistant to Bradly Gates at CPR
- Child Care Contractor at Minor German
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science with a focus in Political Institutions
- High School Diploma
The Help Desk Support Technician role provides technical support to Tampa Family Health Centers, Inc. (TFHC) users in an efficient, professional and accurate manner. Responsible for solving technical problems providing support and follow up all assigned areas along with experience with a help desk ticketing system
- Help Desk Support Technician at Tampa Family Health Centers
- Call center Specialist at Tampa Family Health Centers
1 year, 5 months at this Job
OHANG - September 1997 to Present Cyber Operations 7 level
● Supported base wide Information Management, client hardware and software support.
● Performed hardware/software installation, PC configuration, system and network troubleshooting and desktop support for users base wide including GSU's.
● Created and maintained SIPR and NIPR user accounts in Active directory while deployed in Afghanistan.
● Help Desk Support / Desk top Support
- Help Desk Support at USAF
- Tier II Desktop Support at Defense Logistics Agency - RDTS INC
- Project Management at Network Provisioning
- Tier II Desktop Support at Teksystems
21 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Network and Communications Management
Help Desk Support Specialist for Reliable Reports corporate and field employees.
• Resolving, managing and assigning help desk tickets accordingly to their proper tiers
• Providing technical assistance to corporate and field representatives locally and remotely.
• Assisting the Network Administrator with client PC's and servers.
• Setting up, new client PC's for new hires and providing limited access via a web filter.
• Implementing Active directory entries.
• Password resets.
• Re-Synching, adjusting field rep reports and diagrams, license resets via SQL server database
• Administering and updating Reliable Reports' knowledge base.
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Reliable Reports Inc.
- Project manager,Technical Support/Lead-Product builder at WavestoreUSA
- Customer Care Provider Virtual Inbound call center at Alpine Access/Cigna Dental
- QA Department Assistant at Dvtel
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate degree
Overseeing day to day operations with help desk/support staff. Training and evaluating new hires to maintain standards set across all branches. Reviewing staff communication (Chat, phone, email) and developing new updated methods to best assist clients. Monitoring web forums, social media posts for reviews/concerns and reaching out to address on a case by case basis. Testing new in house software developed for clients and documenting user guides for internal staff.
- Help Desk Support Manager at ATC Brokers
- System Administrator at
- Help Desk Support at
- Tech Support at Diamond Multimedia
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Serves as sole help desk support for company of 100 employees, reporting to Director of IT
• Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware for diverse end users including administrative, design, and manufacturing departments
• Implemented ticketing system, improving responsiveness and incident management
• Research and purchase new technology; consulted on technology design and purchase for art gallery digital installations/presentations
• Toned and mapped all Ethernet ports in new office location. Created extensive report, which was used to design layout of network infrastructure
• Deployed security cameras throughout facility
• Monitors VMware and configured VMs' resources to accommodate increased utilization
• Administered Polycom system, including phone setup, voice mail configuration, forwarding, softphone configuration, and AD integration.
• Implemented and deployed company Wi-Fi network
• Manages mobile device fleet, including software installation & troubleshooting, hardware replacement, plan management, cost reduction, user instruction, and documentation. Administered BYOD for Android & iPhone. Administered ActiveSync
- Help Desk Support at EDISON PRICE LIGHTING
- Customer service / File Clerk at EDISON PRICE LIGHTING
- Summer Assistant at NYC SUMMER YOUTH EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM
- Information Technology Internship at NEW YORK CITY METROPOLITAN TRANSIT AUTHORITY
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity - Cybersecurity
• Provided level III help desk support on computer system.
• Responsible for installation and startup of all the computer systems.
• Responsible for field service of all equipment under contract for example printers (Epson, IBM, Okidata, and Hewlett-Packard). I repaired all IBM compatible computers Dell, HP, and BTO, s.
- Owner/Help Desk Support at Map's Computers Sales
- Help Desk Support Technician / Computer Technician at Map1's Computers Sales
- Sr. System Analyst at Shelby County Government
- Computer Tech II at Memphis City Schools
18 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronic Technology
Communications | July 2010 - March 2019 Web and print collateral design for the school outdoor program and the WAICL league (sports) using Adobe CC, and WordPress CMS. Oversee scheduled social media posts, update new content & video/photography, and helping with strategizing school communication campaigns. § Designing digital and print materials for the school and its outdoor program, including web, social media, magazines, brochures, etc. § Writing & editing content for digital newsletters, magazine, web stories, and various print materials. § Inbound marketing, SEO and web strategies with Google Analytics. § Help Desk support for Apple 1:1 school, involving software training/support, hardware repairs, troubleshooting printers, ensuring network connections, access point reboots, and general technology support work.
- Help Desk support at Flint Hill School
- Web developer, graphic designer, content developer at Flint Hill School
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Graphic Information Technology
- Contract Role
• Provided onsite help desk support and Windows 10 deployment project for end client, International Rescue Committee.
• Responsible for the implementation, installation, maintenance and support of ~1000 End Users Infrastructure Support equipment, software and connectivity for Windows workstations, printers, LAN, AV, Video conferencing, and Phones.
• Responsible implementing known troubleshooting solutions and root cause analysis to software and hardware problems.
• Provided over-the-phone and on-site Level 2 assistance to users; escalate to Level 3 when necessary.
• Manage the ServiceNow queue to ensure that all tickets are completed in a timely manner in compliance with our SLA's.
• Performed refresh, imaging and data migration tasks for devices reaching Life Cycle Retirement in PC environment.
- IT Help Desk Support at Search Group
- IT Support Specialist at God's Love We Deliver
- Level 2 Desktop Technician at LogMeIn and GotoAssist
- Data Integrity Specialist at Humana
1 month at this Job
- None - Computer Graphics
- Regents Diploma
Helpdesk Support/Customer Service 1. Provide telephonic IT help desk support to FDA Bioterrorism Act 2002 (BTA), United States Custom and Border Protection, Department of Home Land Security. 2. Provide technical advice on system upgrades and drafting documentation supporting these products. 3. Prioritize and create trouble tickets on all calls received in Footprints. 4. Initiate escalated trouble tickets to supervisors for resolution at a higher level. 5. Assist with developmental testing and evaluation of call ticketing software. 6. Provide web site navigation assistance to callers on the variety of sites on new Bioterrorism Act law changes. 7. Perform indexing and scanning of paper documents into a database table. I reset passwords. I run daily report, Weekly report, Agent Trace Report, Agent Activity Report in Foot Prints.
- Help Desk Support FDA at Telesis Corporation
- Security Guard at MVM Inc
- Helpdesk/Desktop Support at ISSPROXY
- Customer Service Representative at Aspen Systems
15 years, 8 months at this Job