• Provided end users desktop environment support and telephone customer support on a variety of computer issues, identified, researched, and resolved technical problems
• Great attention to detail, organization, and problem-solving skills
• Worked in Service Now, Remedy, and Heat ticketing systems and created tickets for end users
• Utilized a ticketing system to log, track and document incidents to ensure customer problems were resolved to customer satisfaction
• Knowledge of laptop and desktop computers and operating systems and hardware technologies; knowledge of networks, VPN support, telecommunication equipment and strong customer service skills
• Respond to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support
• Receives, responds to, and ensures resolution of service desk contacts, documents actions taken, provides needed guidance or training to customers to prevent recurrence
• Knowledge of business operations as related to help desk environment and systems
• Performed phone support using remote tools to log into end user machines to troubleshoot/resolve issues
• Followed step-by-step instructions to troubleshoot and resolve end user hardware and software problems
• Documented, tracked, and monitored problems to ensure a timely resolution
• Was a member of a high performing team for Northern Southern team that provided direct assistance to end users on IT systems that support
• Demonstrated problem solving skills resolving and researching end users issues
• Knowledge of, and skill in applying customer service and support principles and methods including training methods, problem identification, problem resolution and data analysis methods
• Resolution rate 85% working on three separate accounts
• Troubleshooting into end user's computer machines via VPN and other remote tools
• Assisted end users with Active Directory, MS Office, Windows, Remote Installations of Software and Application Packages, Registry changes, and Malware
• Resolve issues with network connectivity/ bad internet services
• Troubleshoot and installed printers along with drivers
• Knowledge of and skill in applying, IT Principles, methods, policies, and regulations in IRS IT services sufficient to perform work assignments
- Help Desk Support Specialist at ATOS IT Solutions and Services Inc
- Tax-Examiner at Department of Treasury
- at Department of Treasury
- Broker at Fidelity Investments
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business-Economics - Business-Economics
Help desk phone ❖ Printer repair and support ❖ Troubleshooting ❖ Software/Hardware installs and setup ❖ Mainframe support and password resets ❖ Alternate location hardware delivery and support.
- I.T. Help Desk Support Specialist at Frank F. Fasi Municipal Building
- Information Resource Specialist at Hawaii State Capitol
- Intern at Silvert and Saibene Wines, LLP
- Technical Support Specialist at Hawaii Technology Academy
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - General Public Administration
- Associates - Liberal Arts
Lead and Tier 2 Technical Support Specialist for Ready Credit Corporation (RCC)
Technical Support Specialist for MRC Global
Technical Support Specialist for Chemtreat Inc.
• Train new employees within DecisionOne/RCC Tier 1 Support
• Design and program the Knowledge Base for the RCC account
• Instruct internal customers in dealing with website connectivity issues
• Install and update applications and operating systems
• Diagnose and repair a variety of software, networking, and hardware issues
- Help Desk Support Specialist at DecisionOne
- Systems Support Specialist at Retail Data Systems
- Matrix Agent/IT Support /Trainer at Staples
- IT Support Specialist at US Bank
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Paralegal Science
As a Help Desk Support Specialist I take and log tickets from our level 1 help desk and work to resolve issues regarding cashless card readers, POS computers, Kitchen video systems and Back Office Servers.
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Sales Data Incorporated
- Concrete Laborer at APAC SHEARS Oldcastle
- Residential Program Coordinator at Disability Supports of the Great Plains
- Account Representative at Portfolio Recovery Associates
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Provide technical support, training and guidance to staff in both local and remote locations (users including Sales, marketing teams and CEO).
• Perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution, to include but not limited to, issues with site-to-site communication, package distribution, SCCM advanced client and operating system deployment (OSD).
• Create complex and dynamic collections, advertisements, queries, reports, other technical documents as required and manage local and remote site boundaries, site systems, site roles, inter-site dependencies and communication.
• Monitor all SCCM primary sites and all SCCM clients in order to maintain high service availability.
• Assess existing infrastructure to provide recommendations, and research and integrate new technologies that shall improve the overall quality of service while reducing total cost of ownership.
• Develop implementation strategies and deployment schedules and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Document enterprise configuration management and preventative maintenance as required
• Maintain and update current OSD images and documentation on a 4-12-week cycle utilizing approved change processes.
• Provide Tier 3 technical support for remote SMS Administrators in order to provide in depth troubleshooting for OSD related deployment issues.
• Provide end user support including support for all users and Executive staff members, with software and hardware configuration issues Mac IOS devices (iPads, MacBook's, iPhones) through JMAF Casper "Pro" and SCCM.
• Sage300 configuration and installation.
• Salesforce troubleshooting and configuration for end users on Outlook and browsers.
• VMware Horizon implantation and configuration.
• Jira ticketing system, escalating the ticket and assigning weekly project.
• Troubleshoot and install operating systems, software application issues, and network/printing issues Must Have Configure wired and wireless networks, troubleshoot networking & VoIP issues.
• Basic systems administration on Linux/Red Hat systems.
• Research and development on assigned projects and help to improve current Helpdesk procedures.
• Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Work on call and after hours support rotation (2 weeks out of every 8 weeks) 8:30-5:30 M-F (on call nights and weekends/holidays) able to remote in.
- HELP DESK SUPPORT SPECIALIST at Ned Davis Research
- NETWORK TECHNICIAN at Massachusetts General Hospital
- IT SUPPORTS COORDINATOR at Joslin Diabetes Center
- IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST at State Street Bank and Trust
3 years at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - SYSTEMS ENGINEER
• Provide technical assistance and support staff for IT related issues and queries related to phone calls, emails, chat and tickets from end users regarding software, hardware and computer systems.
• Maintained accurate and timely IT incident resolution using Track It system within established Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• In charge of on-boarding new users as well as maintenance of employees once they are terminated in various systems.
• Manage company's users in the active systems directory, including Office 365, LiveVox Phone System, AS400 etc.
• Maintain daily performance and troubleshooting of software/hardware issues on all computers.
• Setup and configuration of all new users with various systems used across the enterprise.
• Support, maintenance and troubleshooting for all networked printer systems.
• Responsible for providing timely revenue reporting to our leadership team on an hourly basis.
• Provide support to phone and email systems when needed.
• Competency in MS Office and Windows 7, 8, & 10 operating systems.
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Capital Management Services
- Customer Service at Sheridan Convenience
- Site Manager at Sado Gas Sales
11 months at this Job
• Troubleshoots and resolves client issues with hardware and software maintenance, installations and upgrades using TrackIt and Jira ticketing system
• Create user accounts (Linux and windows) environment
• Responds to incoming phone, e-mail or web reported technical issues from internal and external users related to applications, network, infrastructure or hardware
• Provides support to local and remote employees and external clients for a suite of proprietary and custom software applications
• Diagnoses, troubleshoots and attempts to resolve issues within identified service level agreements
• Identifies severity and impact and documents details in the Help Desk call tracking system
• Creates and documents workarounds
• Performs basic network connectivity troubleshooting
• Learns new and existing hardware and software products
• Works in partnership with all IT teams to find solutions, and/or escalates issues to appropriate IT groups for resolution
- Help Desk Support Specialist II / Account Administrator at Performant Financial Corp
- Computer Operator III at Performant Financial Corp
- Client Services Supervisor at RESCARE, Inc
- Desktop Support at ElcomTech
5 years at this Job
• Provided remote and on-site helpdesk support to end-users of proprietary software
• Trained end users on new system while documenting feedback and bugs during live development and troubleshooting on-site
• Documented detailed procedure to remediate encountered issues in proprietary ticketing system
• Answered questions about product features and instructed end-users on product use
• Created handbook on technical support system for company use
• Escalated software/database glitches to development team, tested new changes, and followed up with clients with resolutions
• Created procedures to ensure tickets were followed up upon and improved communication between techincal support team and other departments
- Help Desk Support Specialist at MS Shift, Inc
- CAD Drafter at Precision Metal Fabricators, Inc
10 months at this Job
- BE - Electrical Engineering
-Provided first and second level technical support to resolve client or employee issues with the access and use of automated systems and services. -Liaison between employees and clients as well as internal/external technical subject matter experts. -Received requests for user assistance, identified source of the issue, determined appropriate course of action to resolution using internal/external information sources and coached users through the resolution process. -Assisted the user in completing or troubleshooting software installations, upgrades, communication and other application problems and/or walk-throughs. -Exchanged information with technical personnel responsible for escalated problems. -Created documentation and tracked issues using ticketing system.
- Help Desk Support Specialist at CEI Engineering
- Support Technician at JH Computer Group
- Solutions Representative at Hewlett-Packard
- Tech Support Specialist at Zebra/Motorola
5 months at this Job
- bachelor's degree - part time student
Provide all staff state-wide with courteous and reliable IT support. Diagnose and resolve
problems on Windows 7 computers, applications, printers, networks, phones, and video
conferencing. Document solutions through Track-It Help Desk work orders. Repair hardware as needed. Train staff on computers, applications, video conferences, cell phones, and VOIP
• Setup new User accounts in Active Directory, Office 365 Exchange online, building security access, and phones. Assist with Network Administration duties. Facilitate changes in Active Directory, network folder security, and Outlook Distribution Lists. Install Windows 7, related software on computers and configure for staff.
• Maintain and document accurate inventory of all workstations, related hardware and software in Track-it. Check in new equipment with Purchase Orders.
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Lutheran Family and Children's Services of Missouri
- IT Security Technician at Centene Corporation - CSI Companies
- Fountain Group Consultant at Ascension Health
- IT Support Technician-Consultant at Belleville Memorial Hospital
6 years, 11 months at this Job