Help Desk Support Specialist for Reliable Reports corporate and field employees.
• Resolving, managing and assigning help desk tickets accordingly to their proper tiers
• Providing technical assistance to corporate and field representatives locally and remotely.
• Assisting the Network Administrator with client PC's and servers.
• Setting up, new client PC's for new hires and providing limited access via a web filter.
• Implementing Active directory entries.
• Password resets.
• Re-Synching, adjusting field rep reports and diagrams, license resets via SQL server database
• Administering and updating Reliable Reports' knowledge base.
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Reliable Reports Inc.
- Project manager,Technical Support/Lead-Product builder at WavestoreUSA
- Customer Care Provider Virtual Inbound call center at Alpine Access/Cigna Dental
- QA Department Assistant at Dvtel
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate degree
As a Help Desk Support Specialist I take and log tickets from our level 1 help desk and work to resolve issues regarding cashless card readers, POS computers, Kitchen video systems and Back Office Servers.
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Sales Data Incorporated
- Concrete Laborer at APAC SHEARS Oldcastle
- Residential Program Coordinator at Disability Supports of the Great Plains
- Account Representative at Portfolio Recovery Associates
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
30909 Supervisor: Robert DeSilvia
Telephone: (706) 842-6191 Description: Provide first responder help desk support to AESD Army onsite and remote personnel. Provided technical assistance in the form of: application support including MS Suite 2016, maintained customer profiles and authentication using Active Directory (AD), Virtualization assistance, Windows troubleshooting, and hardware support escalations. Attention to Detail:
• Deliver fast paced, high volume Tier 1 & Tier 2 Help Desk support.
• Assisted in developing in-depth procedures for end-user assistance.
• Proactively adjust to constantly changed priorities within service desk roles and requests from end users. Customer Service:
• Provide each customer with exceptional customer service with suggestions into related software and equipment to improve technology to meet needs.
• Defuse high tension situations with users and resolve issues to their satisfaction.
• Train users on new technology and cyber security risk management. Oral Communication:
• Providing first responder assistance to users, assessing the reported issue, then administering comprehensive technical assistance.
• Briefing management on overnight updates and current issues.
• Mentor coworkers on best practices and techniques. Problem Solving:
• Worked with internal and external technicians, resolving desktop, network, and telecom related issues.
- AESD - Help desk Support Specialist at Unisys
- 3CI - Desktop Support Specialist at Southern Nuclear Company
- L1 - Helpdesk Support Specialist at Unisys
- Field Tech - Desktop Support Specialist at City Of San Diego
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Utilize company provided articles to effectively troubleshoot various problems including, but not limited to, network connectivity, virtual machines, internet service provider calls, printers and drive mapping to resolve end-user issues focusing on first call resolution
• Communicate professionally with customers over the phone to gain their cooperation while working to resolve their issues
• Employ a strong knowledge base to effectively explain the troubleshooting steps to a customer to maximize efficiency
• Use an active directory to rebuild profiles, unlock accounts, and reset passwords
• Document problem calls and either solve or ensure timely escalation to appropriate support level
• Recommended to be included in the creation of the Incident Management team where the focus was to resolve tickets that fell into the following categories: aged tickets, reopened tickets, manager escalations, tickets frequently reassigned to various teams (hops), and repeat callers
• Listen to phone calls to determine if the correct troubleshooting steps were taken for calls and report that information to the quality assurance team
• Worked cooperatively with level N teams to help resolve tickets in a timely manner
• Set up meetings between various teams to find resolutions to client issues
• Recommended to be included in the Fast G team (level 1.5 service desk position) where the focus is to help clients with issues related to the financial side of USAA
- Help Desk Support Specialist at HCL Technologies
- Advanced Repair Agent at Best Buy
- Night Auditor at Holiday Inn Park Plaza
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Mathematics
• Provide all staff state-wide with courteous and reliable IT support. Diagnose and resolve problems on Windows 7 computers, applications, printers, networks, phones, and video conferencing. Document solutions through Track-It Help Desk work orders. Repair hardware as needed. Train staff on computers, applications, video conferences, cell phones, and VOIP phones.
• Setup new User accounts in Active Directory, Office 365 Exchange online, building security access, and phones. Assist with Network Administration duties. Facilitate changes in Active Directory, network folder security, and Outlook Distribution Lists. Install Windows 7, related software on computers and configure for staff.
• Maintain and document accurate inventory of all workstations, related hardware and software in Track-it. Check in new equipment with Purchase Orders.
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Lutheran Family and Children's Services of Missouri
- IT Security Technician at Centene Corporation - CSI Companies
- Fountain Group Consultant at Ascension Health
- IT Support Technician-Consultant at Belleville Memorial Hospital
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Worked with internal customers to troubleshoot computer hardware and software related issues - Office 365 administrative work including delegating access to shared mailboxes and employee mailboxes - Created technical knowledge base articles for company employees - Set up workstations for newly hired employees - Programed Cisco desk phones and softphones - Trained incoming interns
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Programed Cisco
- Help Desk Intern at
- Human Resources/Marketing Intern at
7 months at this Job
- - English
- Proactive and highly motivated to provide excellent customer service - Developed and lead a talented group of help desk support personnel - Acting first level of supervision for the Help Desk Team and responsible for managing the day-to-day activities as well as ongoing development of the team - Provide Tier 1 Remedy Ticket System support and resolution to service incidents, service requests and general inquiries - Manage all open Remedy tickets and assign to technicians for resolution - Manage Help Desk resources for optimal performance - Develop and enhance cooperative interdepartmental relationships and communications - Develop, mentor and train Help Desk Team to grow within the organization and culture, give technical guidance; train team on current and new Help Desk processes and procedures - Identify trends and effectively communicates ( both verbally and by written correspondence) with all levels of the organization regarding reported issues - Effectively communicates with Help Desk team members and stakeholders home teams to document customer issues, manage support requests and share best practices - Administrate the Oracle DMHRSi time keeper system for IMD as one of the time keeper specialist and created/reset/add users' responsibilities at NMCP Command level - Create and provide statistical reports as requested by EMW management and NMCP Commander - Conduct candidate interviews for the EMW contract for tasked departments
- Help Desk Support Specialist Lead at Information Management Division NMCP Navy Medical Center Portsmouth
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Information Management Division NMCP Navy Medical Center Portsmouth
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Participated in training program focused on.providing technical support for Boeing software for employees nationwide
● Learned procedures using support ticketing tools
● Learned procedures for researching company approved documentation and simultaneously performing troubleshooting over the phone using remote VPN connection to user's system when necessary.
● Learned about professional courtesy and manners in the context of tech support work.
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Apex Systems / Dell EMC
- Associate | Chic-fil at UCO Cafeteria
- Health Information Exchange Administrator at Electronic Health Network, Inc
- Developer/Tester Intern at EMR Technical Solutions, LLC
2 months at this Job
- - Computer Programming and Software Development
• Knowledge of School Dude Insight to maintain and update TIS department assets
• Develop/ customize asset management dashboards and reports for Director of Educational Technology
• Manage district help desk ticketing system with the use of School Dude Incident
• Provide technical support to desktop, laptop, and IOS device users
• Collaborates with TIS team to diagnose, problem solve and resolve technical issues
• Understanding of Macintosh OS, Windows
• Knowledge of JAMF Pro to configure new iPads, and to maintain deployed iPads and apps of staff and students.
• Maintain Google accounts and passwords for staff and students
• Knowledge of Sophos
• Knowledge of Google for Education Products, AODocs & Universal File Opener
• Knowledge of network, internet, database, and data communication
• Problem solving skills to install and support software in educational setting
- Asset Management & Help Desk Support Specialist at Glastonbury Public Schools
- Computer Maintenance Technician at Edwin O. Smith High School
- Information Technology Assistant at East Windsor Public Schools
- Support staff at East Windsor Public Schools
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Technology
Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to our systems, software and hardware
● Monitor and respond to phone calls and emails as assigned
● Record all incoming issues using ServiceNow
● Resolve basic technical problems with LAN, WAN, and other systems
● Modify related computer software
● Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
● Troubleshoot and manage hardware and office applications in a Windows environment
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Alpha Omega Integration
- Help Desk Agent at Westat
- Sales Supervisor at Sprint
- Retail Sales Consultant at Sprint
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma