Tier 1 Help Desk technician. Basic trouble shooting and problem solving
- Help Desk Technician at Maximus Call Center
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at Aetna Medicare
- Associate at Walmart
- Home Health Aide at Hopewell
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - pre OT
• Level 1 Help Desk Technician to several clients.
• Responsibilities varied from application support, network troubleshooting, database maintenance and adjustment, sales support, and equipment support, depending on the client.
• Clients include the following:
- Help Desk Technician at 80024Support
- Sales, Taylormade Golf- Sales, Lumentum- Sales, Garden Fresh at American Association of Critical-Care Nurses- AACN Assessment, AHURA Scientific
- at Communications Division
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Associates of Science in Information Technology - Computer Systems Technician Program
- Bachelors of Arts in Applied Arts and Sciences - Liberal Studies
As a help desk technician working in the enterprise environment, my job has a vast range of tasks and objectives. Imaging thin and thick clients through the PXE environment, working with group policies, users, and systems in Active Directory, and using Citrix applications are several of my daily tasks.
- Help Desk Technician at Sutter Health
- Photographer/Videographer/Editor at Michaelis Imaging
- Bartender at The Mix
- Bartender at Cafeteria 15L/The Park
4 months at this Job
- BA - Communication - Digital Media
Help desk technician for the Department of Environmental protection. Responsibilities include: Responding to phone calls and emails regarding any technical issues any end users may have. Managing tickets and requests sent in by users. Completing various special projects.
- Help Desk Technician at OFFICE OF INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Book seller Café Server and NOOK Salesman at Barnes and Noble
- Director of Marketing and Sales Corporate Relations at Arnold Aerial Advertising
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - Certification and NET+
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Computer Graphics
Started as Call center phone agent, promoted to help desk technician providing support such as password reset, unlocking users,and computer support.
- Help Desk Technician at U.S. vision
- Cleaner/Janitor at Enhancity
- Phone Sales at PBP Media
- Courier/Delivery Driver at FedEx Express
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science/Criminal Justice
Tier 1 help desk technician responsible for supporting the VA hospitals with basic troubleshooting.
- Help Desk Technician at G2 global solutions
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business
- Associate of General Education - General Education
I work as a Help Desk Technician for an enterprise client:
• Work with Active Directory and SCCM.
• Level one support and escalation for end users in a Windows Environment.
• Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, and 365 support
• Work with the desktop, procurement, and internal client IT teams to ensure end user success.
- Onsite Help Desk Technician at MCPc
- Associate Rotational Technician at MCPc
- Configuration Technician at MCPc
- Associate Field Technician at Epiphany Management Group
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer
Assisted in-house IT Help Desk Technician with day-to-day workflow and tickets. Worked on vast array of IT-related tasks and projects.
- IT Help Desk Technician Intern at Union County High School
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As the help desk technician for the City of Niceville, I am responsible for assisting multiple departments within the city in maintaining their systems hardware and software, as well as related infrastructure. I am also responsible for ensuring that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organization policies. I also work with the Network Administrator to ensure proper security protocols (including physical security) are in place and adhered to by all departments and their members.
- Help Desk Technician at City of Niceville
- Customer Service Representative at One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning
- Night Auditor, Maintenance Manager at IHG, Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Marine at United States Marine Corps
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.A.S. - Project Management
Kaiser Permanente Contractor Worked on a temp project as a Help Desk Technician in the National Service Desk, supporting over 50,000 clients.
• Answered phones and provided first level support for medical staff, contractors, IT, vendors, business partners.
• Remote into users computers and troubleshoot different issues. Such as passwords resets, applications, printers, outside websites, intranet, remote access, active directory, user accounts, groups, share drives, data bases, iphones.
• Worked with ticketing system called Service Now, also worked with Windows, Mainframe, Unix, RAS/VPN platforms. Troubleshoot issues with all the applications in the Office365 suite, including Outlook and Skype.
• When problems required more in depth troubleshooting send tickets over to our second level support group.
• Also route tickets to proper support for other equipment such as ventilators, heart monitors and other medical devices.
- Help Desk Technician at Rose International
- Lake Elsinore and Redlands School Districts Contractor at Robert Half Technology
- Helpdesk Analyst - Contract at Loma Linda Medical Center
- Technical Support at Let Me Entertain You Music Co
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Information Systems
- Associate of Arts - Data Processing