Syndeo discovered me through an IT placement provider in May of 2017. During the interviewing process I expressed I was not interested in a long term position because of plans to migrate to the Tampa area. 6 new engineers were added to the growing environment at Syndeo with 2 of us being offered permanent status based on our work. One day out of the work week I provide helpdesk support to 80 plus Syndeo clients and the remaining 4 I am the primary support engineer for 3 clients. My responsibilities include every/any aspect to get the client up and running and operating smoothly. My ability to be handed a task and get it completed has been very rewarding for me. Nothing better than seeing a happy customer. Recent family matters has pushed the desire to migrate to Tampa sooner than expected. I'm looking for a solid company to provide my technical abilities and expertise.
- Helpdesk Engineer at Syndeo Techologies (MSP)
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- IT Manager at Brodeur Worldwide
- Senior System Analyst at Hill & Barlow
1 year, 10 months at this Job
* Spearheaded company-wide migration of users to Office 365 along with the rollout of system updates * Handled support tickets through KACE and performed asset tracking for over 200 users in-house and remotely * Collaborated with a team of four to discuss yearly outlook regarding upgrades, software usage, and maintenance, while discussing with management future needs * Configured and standardized Windows, Macs environment to ensure security compliance * Provided AV Technology, Network, and Remote Support
- Helpdesk Engineer at
- Desktop Support Contractor at Kaiser Permanente
- Information Technology System Specialist at Montgomery County Public Schools
- Integrations Engineer Summer Intern at
11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Game Production
Provide technical assistance and support for Providers, Nurse Practicioners, Office Managers, Clinical
staff and Corporate users' incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, network
and hardware as well as managing and maintaining servers, desktops and laptops.
•Provide technical assistance and support for Providers, Nurse Practicioners, Office Managers, Clinical staff and Corporate users' incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, network and hardware as well as managing and maintaining servers, desktops and laptops.
• Answer incoming calls for Technical Support Tier 1 & 2 queues
• Maintain a high degree of customer service for all Remote support inquiries
• Take ownership of user's cases and troubleshoot and diagnose PC issues
• Respond to inquiries Remotely related to Windows Updates, Hardware, BIOS, USB peripheral devices via LogMeIn
• Setup & Manage users on Active Directory as well as grant permissions & create new accounts on multiple domains
• Support Care Centers' Network equipment using Cloud technologies.
• Support 3rd party apps, and provide useful knowledge based articles for internal and external users
• Arrange for Onsite Tier3 technical support where problems cannot be resolved remotely
• Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services such as athenanet.athenahealth.com
• Track, Monitor and triage cases in Salesforce CRM
• Attend weekly IT department meetings to discuss cases, projects, d daily tasks & key objectives
• Manage G Suite Organization Units, Domains, and create and disable user accounts
• Perform document recoveries via Backupify
• Create bulk new users on gPanel and enable their profiles
• Schedule Remote sessions with Clinical Staff via LogMeIn and Bomgar remote admin tools
• Monitor sites using Cisco Meraki and resolve Severity 1 cases involving Network outages with ISP's and Network equipment
• Present IT departments roles, workflows and mission at New hire orientations for new employees
• Run LogMeIn tasks and scripts for software deployment and patch updates
• Provide technical phone support to Medical Assistants, Doctors, Nurses and internal employees
• Answer incoming calls for Technical Support Tier 1 & 2 queues Maintain a high degree of customer service for all Remote support inquiries
- Helpdesk Engineer at Privia Health
- Systems Administrator at Arlington Community Federal Credit Union
- IT Helpdesk Dispatcher at Patent and Trademark Office
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Computer Science
• Provide end-user support including software installation, PC troubleshooting, hardware diagnoses configuration and training
• Deployment of software through operational systems such as SCCM, Active Directory and Group Policies.
• Advanced knowledge in the configuration of Microsoft Office suite, Active Directory, scripting languages, and software development.
• Communicate regularly with the team and clients to ensure client satisfaction, review client initiatives and team goals and identify new business opportunities.
• VMware administration - end user support for virtual machines using VMWare Horizon.
• Documentation of technical standards, policies, and procedures pertaining to areas of responsibility.
• System administration of Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 Admin center, management of LDAP servers, troubleshoot email delivery services and OWA issues.
• Administration of VoIP devices, LANs, WANs, SANs, Active Directory Domain Controllers and VPN architecture.
• Lead Engineer of a team of 7 multi language support engineers.
- Lead IT HelpDesk Engineer at Allied Digital Services Ltd
- Web Developer at LA Computer Department
- Software Developer - Pega Developer at Rulesware
- Technical Support Analyst at SYKES
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Diploma - Computer Programming
Supported multiple offices worldwide as well as remote users with hardware and software issues. Supported CEO
and other members of executive leadership on consistent and as-needed basis.
• Helped to create and maintain users in Active Directory and Office365 administrative portal. Wrote and deployed companywide use of standard operating procedures (SOPs) regarding troubleshooting and IT conflict resolution.
• Imaged, deployed and managed Windows and Apple hardware to users through SmartDeploy and JAMF; and diagnosed and repaired issues relating to devices running iOS.
• Nominated and elected to be first President for company's inaugural Morale Team; and entrusted to travel to New York City to facilitate and establish new office space from the ground up.
- Helpdesk Engineer II at Sharecare, Inc
- Lead Apple Technician at Peachtree Computers
- General Manager at Computer Sleuths
- Apple Certified Service Technician at Apple
2 years at this Job
Provide phone and remote support for 223 clients managing over 1300 workstations, servers, and VMs; Windows and Mac enviornments
● Administer Office 365/Exchange accounts and users in addition to providing end user support for Office 365, Outlook/Exchange, Mobile Device Management (MDM) policies and security applications.
● Updating security definitions on Servers as well as providing preventative maintenance and logging on Windows Server 2003/2008/2011/2012.
● Manage GPOs, Active Directory, new user onboarding and file permissions management
● Reduced inbound ticket count by 70% in first two weeks.
- Helpdesk Engineer Tier II at CTSS, Inc
- IT Field Technician at INOVA Health Systems
- IT Intern at Signature Realtors Incorporated
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Fine Arts - Fine Arts
• Provided support with Windows OS as well as Office including Outlook 2010, 2013 & 2016 in an Exchange 2003 - 2016, Office 365 and Outlook Web Access (OWA)
• Created and disabled accounts with Active directory on Windows Server 2003 - 2016
• Provided remote/onsite Desktop Support to 27 different clients via Phone, Connectwise & Labtech
• Performed Migrations (Upgrading from Windows 7, 8, 8.1 to Windows 10)
• Configured hardware & software such Adobe, ESET, Sentinelone on Lenovo and Dell Computers
• Troubleshot software, network & hardware issues
• Recovered Data from a corrupted or crashed Hard drives
• Replaced parts in laptops such as keyboard, display/LCD, RAM etc
• Provided quick and precise diagnosis of over 1000 laptops and desktops (Mac & Windows)
• Resolved malware and virus issues on Macs and PCs
• Provided end user VPN setups [IPSec & SonicWall NetExtender]
• Provided spam filter support with Fusemail, Proofmail & Exchange Online Protection
- Level 1-2 Helpdesk Engineer at Murphy, McKay & Associates, Inc.
- IT Support Specialist at John Muir Health
- Technician Supervisor at Fry's Electronics
- Service Technician at Fry's Electronics
9 months at this Job
- A.S. - Server and System Administration
Part of IT team that included 3 Helpdesk engineers. Supported over 1,400 users, that consisted of both onsite and off-site employees and contractors.
• Daily tasks included working on tickets entered by users or walk-ins. Issues ranged from PC hardware/software issues to AD account and Office 365 issues.
• Setup hardware and AD accounts for all new employees/contractors. This included monitors, keyboards, mouse at the new user's desk.
• User hardware consisted a mixture of laptops and desktops. Operating systems used were both Windows and MAC OS.
- Helpdesk Engineer at Faraday Future
- Windows Admin/Helpdesk at eHarmony
- Help Desk Engineer at QA Labs
- IT Support Engineer at Wave Entertainment
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Responsibilities: -Support the Navy Fleet with on-board systems. ISNS, CANES, ADNS, ect.
- SSC Pacific C4I Helpdesk Engineer at SAIC
- Associate Network Engineer (SPAWAR NetSec Support) at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Watch Stander (MCIWEST G-6) at Apex Systems, Inc.
- Mission Planning Support Engineer (Naval Amphibious Base) at Nova Technologies
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science and Mathematics
Assisting the enterprise with: user administration, hardware setup and PHONE: troubleshooting, application support, medical device support, VPN. 512-865-8100
- IT Helpdesk Engineer at Medspring Urgent Care
- Extern, LMRT, Preceptor at Medspring Urgent Care
- Wireless Sales Consultant, Mobile Sales Lead at Best Buy
1 year, 2 months at this Job