The IT Application Support Helpdesk Engineer ensures the DHS USCIS customer Call Agents working in office and remotely from home for eight Call Centers around the continental USA receive a consistent customer experience when reporting issues with their Cisco IP hard phone or IP Communicator soft phone. Other systems supported include, CCPulse and CME admin tools, CCD, VAD, Genesys T Server, Cisco Configuration Manager, CIMplicity, Sales Force, Verint, and Ops Manager network monitoring tool. USCIS tickets are generated in the ServiceNow ticketing system (Replacement for Remedy) and when required must be coordinated with tickets opened within the Verizon ETMS, NOC Service Desk, and Verint ticketing systems. The ability to prepare for projects and integrate new requests into the current process is essential to future growth for both USCIS and Verizon contracts.
- IT Helpdesk Engineer @ Department of Homeland Security at KForce
- Oct 14 – Dec 14; IT Infrastructure Transition Project Manager ITSM; @ Freddie Mac at The Computer Merchant
- IT Service Desk Manager at Ace Info for (DSS) Defense Security Service
- IT Helpdesk Manager at Kratos for (OSD) Office of the Secretary of Defense
4 years at this Job
- High school
Lead Helpdesk Engineer for QGate Software and Mondago Software, North America
• Taking first level and escalated phone and email support for Mondago and QGate Software products.
• Remote installation of Server and Client side along with end user training for all supported products.
• Worked with Go Integrator, Xchange for Samsung, Go Connect for Panasonic,
• Maintained company used, Avaya IP Office phone system.
• Initial configuration and maintenance for company used, Samsung OfficeServ phone system.
• Creation of training documents including step-by-step troubleshooting guides.
• Extensive work within Telephony/VoIP and CRM integrations.
• Extensive work with TAPI compliant software and supported phone systems.
• Maintained training and testing environments in Windows and Mac Operating Systems using VMWare and Windows Hyper-V.
• Maintained company used Windows Server 2012r2 implementation for domain and FTP services.
• Extensive team work with current distributors and re-sellers for our supported products ensuring the end user implementation was completed on time.
- Network/Systems Admin, Lead Helpdesk Engineer at Miris Corporation
- Configuration Specialist at Agate Software, LLC
- Remote Desktop Support (Level 2) at EDS (Vision IT)
- Windows Remediation Team at EDS (Kelly IT Resources)
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - marketing
- - marketing, advertising, and business
- HelpDesk engineer at Brandt Industrial
- Geek squad consultation agent at Best Buy/ Geek Squad
- Tour guide at Grapevine Mills Pkwy
1 year at this Job
- - biology
- High School Diploma
- - computer engineering
Offer daily operations and systems support to clients under a Managed Services Provider. Contracted to Valley Metro
Inc. as remote on-site support including daily operations support to staff, assisting team with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software. Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems in person, remote, and via phone. Maintain records/logs of repairs, replacements and maintenance schedule through ticket tracking system, and provide guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment. Setup workstations and computers with necessary peripheral device.
• Employee of the Month September 2017
- IT Helpdesk Engineer at Enterprise Technology Services
- IT Technician at ARIZONA GRAND RESORT & SPA
- IT Analyst at THE WESTIN PHOENIX DOWNTOWN
- AV Technician at PSAV, SHERATON GRANDE PHOENIX
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Aeronautical Engineering
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
• Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems.
• Setting up & terminating accounts for users in Active Directory.
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
• Testing new technology.
- IT Helpdesk Engineer at Think Anew
- PC Technician at Mosaic Company
- IT Technician at Nova Southeastern University
- Team Member at Busch Gardens
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Network Systems Analyst
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities: * User management, onboarding, termination, equipment rollout/procurement * Equipment provisioning and imaging (Laptops, Phones, Printers, etc) * Office 365, license management, Administration of (Exchange, O365, Skype/Teams, etc) * Active Directory, Group Policy, and DNS management * Software deployment (Cybereason, Symantec, Mimecast, OneDrive) * Managed and organized the server room (installed new Barracuda Backup, cable managed server rack, replaced Aerohive switch, etc) * Other work applications I delved in: Slack, SharePoint, Shortel/Mitel systems, Spiceworks, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams
- IT Operations Helpdesk Engineer at VisionIT
- IT Technical Analyst at Kopke Remodeling and Design
- IT Planning Analyst at Ford Motor Company
- Junior Systems Administrator at Great Expressions Dental Centers
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
Support end users in Windows, Android, Mac OS, and iOS environment. www.sharecare.com
• Helps to create and maintain users in Active Directory and Office365 administrative portal.
• Supports multiple offices all over the world in addition to remote users with hardware and software issues.
• Images, deploys and manages Windows and Apple hardware to users through SmartDeploy & JAMF.
• Diagnoses and repairs issues relating to devices running iOS.
• Supports Jeff Arnold, CEO, and other members of executive leadership on a consistent and as needed basis.
• Wrote and deployed company-wide use of Standard Operating Procedures with regards to troubleshooting and IT conflict resolution.
• Has been entrusted to travel to NYC to facilitate and establish the new office space from ground-up.
- HELPDESK ENGINEER II at SHARECARE INC
- LEAD APPLE TECHNICIAN & SERVICE MANAGER at PEACHTREE COMPUTERS
- GENERAL MANAGER at COMPUTER SLEUTHS
- APPLE CERTIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIAN at PEACHMAC
2 years at this Job
Client Success * Responsible for ensuring the success of client users who are in need of assistance with various issues and product deployments while responding to inquiries, following up on work progress, adjusting expectations, and documenting work through the ticketing system. * Execute BBH Solutions implementation methods to prepare new products and services for customers. * Manage the process of product and service deployment, including stakeholder engagement. * Follow up with customers after deployments according to defined procedures and schedules. * Provide support through remote/onsite visits with end-users on their devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, scanners, printers, AV conference room devices, audio/video conferencing equipment, and VoIP phone systems. * Setup workstations and monitor servers while troubleshooting and repairing various networks and computers systems. * Order damaged AV equipment parts and track orders, as well as dispatch service tickets to team members. * Utilize Continuum, IT Glue, Auto Task, AnyConnect Secure Mobility client, Webroot, Auvik and Quotewerks.
- Helpdesk Engineer at BBH Solutions
- Leadership and Project Management at HealthFirst
- IT Technician at Kulite Semiconductor Products, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Associate Degree of Applied Science - Industrial Electronics & Computer Technology
Provide phone and remote support for 223 clients managing over 1300 workstations, servers, and VMs; Windows and Mac enviornments
● Administer Office 365/Exchange accounts and users in addition to providing end user support for Office 365, Outlook/Exchange, Mobile Device Management (MDM) policies and security applications.
● Updating security definitions on Servers as well as providing preventative maintenance and logging on Windows Server 2003/2008/2011/2012.
● Manage GPOs, Active Directory, new user onboarding and file permissions management
● Reduced inbound ticket count by 70% in first two weeks.
- Helpdesk Engineer Tier II at CTSS, Inc
- IT Field Technician at INOVA Health Systems
- IT Intern at Signature Realtors Incorporated
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Fine Arts - Fine Arts
• Performs diagnostics and troubleshooting of software systems issues.
• Presents resolutions of logical parts and steps to repair systems.
• Provides Tier 1 support for Dell products.
• Arranges dispatch to repair systems based on customer preference.
• Performs hardware/software installations, upgrades, and maintenance of software applications.
• Maintains IT tickets by collaborating with staff members for resolution.
- Helpdesk Engineer | Concentrix at Concentrix
9 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Network Security
- Diploma - Computer Systems Technology