Helpdesk Technician Salem Media Group Handled IT Helpdesk calls from company users from software installation to major network connectivity problems. Drafted training material for IT department and guides for user’s. Developed analytic applications and special projects on data parsing, presentation, and analysis.
- Helpdesk Technician at Salem Media Group
- Case Administrator at Irwin Carmickle Fraley
- Legal Assistant at Law Office of Phil Pearson
6 months at this Job
- BA - Economics
1100 L St. NW Washington, DC Level 2 Helpdesk Technician Key Skills: Troubleshooting, Hardware Configurations, Software Installation, Operating System Administrator, Strategic Planning, Resource Allocation, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Team Leadership, Maintenance Manager, & Program Diagnostics Responsibilities: Directly and remotely manage the software and hardware assets for the Department of Justice and all of its separate divisions.
- Helpdesk Technician at ManTech Inc
- Information Systems Technician Enlisted at United States Navy
1 year at this Job
for Fire Department for New York City
• Provided remote support for FDNY Headquarters, Stations, Ladder, Battalion, EMS and other locations.
• Password resets, first line triage of trouble shooting applications,
• Trouble shooting of PC hardware issues.
• Mobile devices, including iPhone, IPads and tablets. Helpdesk Technician at CBS News
• Imaged Toshiba laptops with customized image r 2018 Mid-term Election setups
• PC hardware refresh using Dell Optiplex 5050 models
• Provided general desktop support including for all hardware and software applications.
- Helpdesk Technician at TEKSYSTEMS
- PC Analyst at APEX SYSTEMS
- PC / MAC Level 3 Analyst at NBC UNIVERSAL
- Consulting Engineer at INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Music History
•Helpdesk technician providing support to 2000+ users in a fast paced hospital enterprise network.
•Perform account management within Active Directory and AD Manager as well as creating Outlook/Exchange accounts.
•Refresh/Replace PC hardware for Physicians/Nurses to improve productivity.
•Improved help desk efficiency by creating
• SOP documentation.
• Provide Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 support.
•Ensure HIPAA compliance by disabling Cerner/Active directory accounts as soon as a termination notification is received.
•Provide rotational On-Call support one week per month (7 days) to efficiently respond to possible issues/outages on weekends or after hours.
•Routinely collaborates within the IT team to ensure daily help desk operations align with overall organizational SLA objectives.
- Helpdesk Technician at Tri-City Medical Center
- Identity and Access Management/Level 2 Helpdesk at Sony Electronics
- IT Support Analyst at Service-Now.com
- Desktop Support Technician at Myron L Company
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certifications - Information Technology
• Serve as the key role of IT in the company by providing onsite and remote Level 2 support for over 200 end users
• Interface with the team to define projects and assign tasks to Helpdesk Technicians
• Close 100% of trouble tickets including system crashes, network slowdowns, virus infections, and more
• Assisted in the migration of users from Exchange 2003 to Office 365
• Assisted in the deployed of our new VOIP system
• WSUS Admin role to ensure PC are patched
• Sophos Antivirus Admin role to ensure PC's are protected
• Assisted in setting up users with security badges in ZKAccess Security System
• Running Data and Voice lines throughout both buildings
• Assisted in creating the IT SOP with the Network Admin
• Barracuda Cloud Control Admin role to assist users in retrieving blocked email and whitelisting email addresses
• Created new user in Sophos VPN
• Promoted from Temp Helpdesk Technician to Senior Helpdesk Technician
- Senior Helpdesk Technician at North Atlantic Industries
- Helpdesk Technician at DPNS Network Solutions
- IT Assistant Consultant at Peerless Instrument
- Field Service Technician Consultant at Global Resources
5 years, 10 months at this Job
UMass Memorial HealthcareT
Helpdesk Technician Tier 1
• Provide technical support to over 30,000 doctors, nurses and students. Handle an average of 4 tickets per hour.
• Provide best practice training that is quick, simple and easy to understand.
• Troubleshoot Citrix, VMware, Imprivata, Epic, Office and more every day.
- Helpdesk Technician Tier 1 at UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Desktop Support Specialist II at Veteran Affairs
- Help Desk Technician at Strategic Staffing St Francis Hospital
- Collection Specialist at Acceptance Now
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Work to analyze and resolve current support tickets and work in a team environment to provide support to internal employees. A high level of detail and ability to communicate findings is key.
As a Helpdesk Technician I play an integral role in the success of the team. My specific responsibilities are
• Ability to troubleshoot a broad range of issues common on personal computers.
• Analyze documentation and provide recommendations for improvements to documentations.
• Review support tickets and other data to determine depth and breadth of troubleshooting.
• Ability to troubleshoot Mac computers.
• Work with Microsoft Outlook Office 365.
• Utilize active directory to assist end users with password and account issues.
• Create, investigate, and close numerous helpdesk tickets on a daily basis.
• Assist end users with network connectivity issues.
• Support uninstall/reinstall troubleshoot customer applications software, internet browser issues, and software configuration for resolutions.
• Answer and handle helpdesk call on a daily basis.
- IT Helpdesk Technician at BLACKBOARD
- K-12 C.S. ADVISER at BLACKBOARD
- CABLE SYSTEMS INSTALLER-MAINTAINER at US. ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
- E-4 Metal Worker at US. ARMY USA
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Installed multitudes of software, drivers, and devices
● Provided customer service
● Assisted in repairing company computer assets, troubleshooting, and configuring enterprise level printers
● Maintained and updated various types of server platforms (Hardware and Software)
- Helpdesk Technician at Champ Support Helpdesk
- Barista at Starbucks Corporation
- Crew Member at McDonalds
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Science and Innovation
- Computer Information Systems
September 2017 - Present IT is the backbone of business, making communication, productivity, and growth possible. If things aren't running smoothly, everyone is affected. As your IT provider, we can simplify your IT environments, improve productivity, and reduce costs - allowing you to focus on your business, not IT. ~30 Employees ~1100 Clients Senior Helpdesk Technician - Provide technical support for customers on a global scale through email, phone, and remote connectivity software. - Manage Remote Access Software, ConnectWise Control - Manage Remote Monitoring and Administration Software, ConnectWise Automate - Participated in numerous large-scale migration/integration projects
- Senior Helpdesk Technician at GoTo
- Community Director at GoTo
- Systems and Network Administrator at Automated Machine Systems
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Experience with The Remedy Action Request System. Working on a team to properly execute a first-class helpdesk for the Federal Aviation Administration. Answering phone calls and processing emails full time out of Norman Oklahoma.
- Helpdesk Technician at Chickasaw Nation Industries
- Sales Representative at Cox Communications
- Sales Associate at Best Buy
- Associate at Gregory's Sporting Goods
10 months at this Job
- Associates in Cyber Security - Cyber Security