at a company based in Berkeley, California. I have been working on this job for since June 2018. Before starting at this job, I worked for my family, doing residential and business cleaning for almost ten years. I gained a wealth of knowledge and customer service skills while working. Along with cleaning, organizing, painting and minor carpentry work, I helped manage the ins and outs of the business. I helped create extensive monthly cleaning services and employee schedules, as well as handled payments from clients and payments for employees. Through this job I learned to communicate and work with a variety of different clients from different demographics. In 2017 I went back to college to pursue an Associate Degree in Computer Information System. I was a full-time student at Contra Costa Community College from 2017 until summer 2018 when I was offered the position as a Helpdesk Technician. I had to put school on hold due to class and work schedules. I plan to continue with school to further my knowledge on the computer field by taking night and weekend classes when they are available.
• Remote and onsite support for computer related issues
• Troubleshoot / install / repair multiple computer software applications (Microsoft Office, Autodesk Applications, Bluebeam, Adobe applications)
• Creating / Managing users in Active Directory
• Creating / Managing users / licenses on Autodesk, Office 365, Adobe
• Setting up new computers for large companies
• Proficient in communication skills with clients.
- Helpdesk Technician at FunctionOne IT
- Helpdesk Technician at FunctionOne IT
- at Family Run Cleaning Services
9 months at this Job
- High School diploma
• Serve as the key role of IT in the company by providing onsite and remote Level 2 support for over 200 end users
• Interface with the team to define projects and assign tasks to Helpdesk Technicians
• Close 100% of trouble tickets including system crashes, network slowdowns, virus infections, and more
• Assisted in the migration of users from Exchange 2003 to Office 365
• Assisted in the deployed of our new VOIP system
• WSUS Admin role to ensure PC are patched
• Sophos Antivirus Admin role to ensure PC's are protected
• Assisted in setting up users with security badges in ZKAccess Security System
• Running Data and Voice lines throughout both buildings
• Assisted in creating the IT SOP with the Network Admin
• Barracuda Cloud Control Admin role to assist users in retrieving blocked email and whitelisting email addresses
• Created new user in Sophos VPN
• Promoted from Temp Helpdesk Technician to Senior Helpdesk Technician
- Senior Helpdesk Technician at North Atlantic Industries
- Helpdesk Technician at DPNS Network Solutions
- IT Assistant Consultant at Peerless Instrument
- Field Service Technician Consultant at Global Resources
6 years at this Job
Planned Parenthood Northern California
• Run updates to the Citrix & Next-Gen system environment. Concord, CA
• Manages and audits all security permissions for affiliate file systems. IT Helpdesk Technician
• Traveled to client sites and answered questions via phone and email so that 06/2017 - Current issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• Record, track, and document the help desk request tickets.
• Assisted customers with Password and account updates.
• Order equipment and supplies through approved vendors
• Maintain an accurate inventory Database of all the equipment for the assigned locations through Track-It.
- IT Helpdesk Technician at Planned Parenthood Northern California
- Store Manager at RadioShack /Sprint
- Assistant Manager and Technical at RadioShack /Sprint
- Lead Sales Associate and Tech Support at RadioShack /Sprint
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Computer Technical Support - Computer Technical Support
- Certificate of Achievement in Computer Technical Support
- Certification in Computer Networking
- High School Diploma
The primary duty of a Helpdesk Technician is to monitor the incident tracking system and responding to helpdesk tickets submitted by local and remote company employees seeking help for technical issues they encounter while performing their job functions. Windows domain user account management via Active Directory and Office 365 admin center were utilized in this role as well. Additionally, I provided technical support for business software – Office 365 suite, ERP, Intranet programs, client VPN, Web browsers, etc. – over the phone, in person, and via remote desktop sharing programs. Other duties included setting up, configuring, troubleshooting functionality and connectivity, repairing and/or replacing hardware (desktop PCs, dual monitors, docking stations, paper & label printers, etc.). Some side projects included: imaging, data migrating, configuring and deploying over 300 Windows 10 replacement PCs for users local to the company Head Quarter and to remote branch offices.
- IT Helpdesk Technician at Midwest Veterinary Supplies
- Customer Service/Tech Support Agent at Data Recognition Corporation
- Quality Inspector II at Continental Hydraulics, Inc
- Quality Inspector at
8 months at this Job
- Associate - Network Administration
Brought on to assist with company's helpdesk. Implemented Zendesk for ticketing and created dashboards for helpdesk/commissions teams. On boarded new employees and provided equipment and accounts. Implemented IT asset management system and tagged company's equipment. Ordered IT equipment and deployed anti-virus across the organization.
- Helpdesk Technician at Assurance
- Tier 2 Analyst at Covestic
- Service Engineer at Mindtree Ltd
- Azure Network Support Engineer at
4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Art
Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone and Helpdesk ticket requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software and other computer-related technologies. ❏ Repairs computer software issues remotely. ❏ Applies operating systems and software to machines.
- Helpdesk Technician at St. Louis Public Library
- Delivery/Kitchen Help at Molldeli's Delicatessen
- Security Guard/Shuttle Driver at G4S Secure Solutions
- Customer Service at Elsevier
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Occupational Studies in Computer - Computer
Browns Bridge LLC
• Network Monitoring & Configuration
• Network Security
• Helpdesk Level 1 & 2
• Systems Administration
- Helpdesk Technician at Residential Tech
- Technical Product Manager• Project Management at AT&T
- Virtual Helpdesk Technician• Remote Helpdesk Technician at Joshua Treasures LLC
- IT Administrator• Systems Administrator/ Network Analyst at
4 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Electrical Engineering
- Masters - Electrical Engineering
Triaged all incidents reported to the helpdesk by documenting, assessing, and/or escalating issues. Provided status information throughout the resolution process to ensure effective communication and satisfaction. · Researched, recommended, and implemented an asset and lifecycle management system. · Created images used for deployment of the desktops and laptops · Supported and responded to tickets, documented troubleshooting steps, and communicated trending issues. · Acted as primary point of contact for desktop issues. · Tracked and managed licenses. Solved connectivity issues. · Communicated with partner hospitals and labs to create accounts for new employees and track all user access accounts. · Deployed antivirus software, managed phone systems, assigned facility security, and provided support for other office technology.Triaged all incidents reported to the helpdesk by documenting, assessing, and/or escalating issues. Provided status information throughout the resolution process to ensure effective communication and satisfaction. · Researched, recommended, and implemented an asset and lifecycle management system. · Created images used for deployment of the desktops and laptops · Supported and responded to tickets, documented troubleshooting steps, and communicated trending issues. · Acted as primary point of contact for desktop issues. · Tracked and managed licenses. Solved connectivity issues. · Communicated with partner hospitals and labs to create accounts for new employees and track all user access accounts. · Deployed antivirus software, managed phone systems, assigned facility security, and provided support for other office technology.
- HELPDESK TECHNICIAN at Gastroenterology Consultants
- IT Programs Analyst at Gastroenterology Consultants
- Branch Operations Supervisor at 1st Independent Bank of Nevada
- Business Banking Specialist at Wells Fargo Bank
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Data Analytics
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Information Technology/Information Systems Security
* Provides Technical support first and second Level tier2 for supporting infrastructure. * Work with OS Windows 7 and Windows 10. Active Directory Assistance. Password reset for users in Windows and Mainframe in addition, Complete Roaming Profile rebuilds and Outlook profile rebuilds when required. * Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance actively train new hires. * Responsible for answering helpdesk/IT related calls with problem solving solutions, and following up and closing tickets. Support internal end-users around the country and Global. * Adheres to established documenting standards creating and investigating tickets along with following up with users and LAN support. Troubleshoot all applications. Diagnoses and resolves problems using documented procedures and checklists. Review and update Technical information into a knowledge base (KB) for guides and procedures. Provide problem reporting and resolution services to a wide variety of agency network customers for numerous LAN/WAN devices, system platforms, Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) software, and agency-specific applications and IT hardware. Familiar Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). Network knowledge and experience with IP Addressing, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, HTTPS, TCPIP, and Permissions. Software and solutions used daily, Bomgar, Cisco any connect for VPN, AVAYA, CAPRS ITSM System, SKYPE, SMS, MS Word, MacAfee Software.
- Helpdesk Technician at Social Security Administration
- Technical Analyst at Tek-Systems
- Sales Associate at Radio Shack
- Information Technology Intern at Radio Shack
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Supporting 700++ users with technical support with Syteline program, voice (Mitel)m Desktop, Laptop, Virtual server, Quals report, Landesk support, patching server, pc and laptops, Snow ticketing system and also sound and Video event support. Remote user support. 4/2009/10/2017 Sr. IT Site lead support at Citi Bank Job responsibilities: Site lead, Break and fix, Troubleshooting, Active directory, VDI, moving users, install new personal computers/PCs (Dell or HP) and order new PC parts, training new technician and a team lead. Providing a very exclusive executive support to the directors and user over 6k in three different locations in Tampa and over 100k users worldwide. At Citi been the site lead with two more techs under my supervision and 14 more techs on another site providing support to them too in different areas such: Applications like configuring or trouble shooting MS office suite, Lotus note, Adobe products, SQL and Access data base. Citrix client and studio consoles for VDI (virtual desktop) support. Helping nontechnical users with remote access or application support, phone, VPN connections. Analytical as an admin adept at resolving complex network issues. Critical thinker who addresses customer support issues quickly and who consistently exceeds performance standards. As A Team Lead with 9 years in technical and customer support roles in a corporate environment Effectively identifies problems using advanced troubleshooting skills and project management and technical support. Successful at driving financial and productivity results. Enthusiastic leader seeking to benefit an IT department with complex technical knowledge and strong leadership skills. One of the top Technical support representatives who performs superior work under he pressure of rigid deadlines in a corporate environment where we support over 100k users and directors. Specialist with a vast knowledge of web applications, software and framework seeking to assist clients in all troubleshooting endeavors. About 4 years with knowledgeable about cloud-based computing seeks to bring a passion for efficient user support to the customer service department of an innovative startup. skilled at resolving complex customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Helpdesk Technician at Mettler Toledo
- Computer User Support Specialist at Dell
- Hardware Technician at Representing Dell at Citi Bank
1 year at this Job