Clinical Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CCHT)
-Fresenius Kidney Care
• Patient Care Technician -Fresenius Kidney Care 11/26/2018- Current
- Travel Hemodialysis Technician (FMS) at Sanderling Renal Services LLC
4 months at this Job
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician
Johnson Dialysis Davie Florida
June 2018- present
• Record information regarding vital signs and treatment parameters onto the Hemodialysis Treatment Sheet.
• Performed pre-assessment screening including obtaining pre-dialysis weight, blood pressure, and pulse.
• Set up & operated hemodialysis machine to provide dialysis treatment to patients with Chronic Kidney Disease.
• Accessed fistulas and grafts to get the patient ready to be hooked up to the dialysis machine.
• Performed patient inquiries regarding wellbeing since last treatments and reported observations to RN.
• Monitored patient treatment including vital signs, machine checks, and performed emergency interventions.
• Responsible for collecting labs, blood specimens, and cleaning dialysis machines as needed.
• Executed disinfecting procedures for dialysis machine surface, equipment, and surrounding areas.
- Hemodialysis Technician at Johnson Dialysis
- Production Associate/ Forklift Operator at Koffee Kult
- Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician at Dialyze Direct
- Service Technician/ manager at Service One
9 months at this Job
- None - General Studies
- High school - College Preparatory
As a hemodialysis Technician, I am responsible for checking and making sure that water systems are properly running and the quality is of standard for hemodialysis treatment. I also am responsible for conducting pre and post vital assessments on patients who receive treatment. My job also includes cannulating hemodialysis patients and hooking them up to dialysis machine and monitor their tolerance of their UFR and blood flow.
- Hemodialysis Technician at DaVita Dialysis Clinic
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT/ QUALITY ASSURANCE REP at A.S.K TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Knitting Machine Operator at RUSSELL CORPORATION
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT at AT&T
1 month at this Job
- Certified - Phlebotomy
- Diploma - General education
- Some college
Patient Care Technician (Certified Hemodialysis Technician) ensure the comfort and safety of the patients in the dialysis center. Monitor the patients before, during and after dialysis treatment. Check vital signs. monitor the dialysis machine for the entire treatment time. Review physician orders and reinforce treatment care with patient. Collect patients data- monitor and document status of vascular access, review lab work, patient observations and seek guidance when level are out of normal range for ESRD patients.
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician at Davita Santa Monica Dialysis
- Front Desk Associate at Irving S. Lebovics, D.D.S
- Treasury Service Associate II at Wells Fargo Bank
- Lead Teller at Wells Fargo Bank
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Hemodialysis Technician
Responsibilities As a hemodialysis technician, I help patients get ready for treatment, stick them with two needles, and start them on their dialysis treatment. I also take them off treatment, draw labs, document in the computer and help the patient with their needs of getting to the bathroom.I also know how to mix bicarbonate for patient use and check the water system for chlorine.
- clinical certified hemodialysis technician at draw labs
- Clinical Certified Hemodialysis Technician at Health Systems Management
- Certified Nurse Assistant at Brian Center Mooresville
- Med Tech/Supervisor at Caremoor Retirement Center
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters in Health Service Administation - Health Service Administation
- BS - Biology
• Filing, typing, and other clerical duties
• Answer phones, screen calls, takes and delivers messages and place calls as directed or necessary
• Arranges patient transportation as needed and assist with physician appointment for patients
• Maintain accurate count of stock
• Verify patient insurance, obtain authorizations, forward copies of forms to corporate
• Prepare patient charts and obtain consents on all new admissions
• Process employees times card for payroll (PEOPLENET Approver)
• Completes change requisitions and treatment logs
• Other duties as assigned by the Facility Administrator
• DaVita Rx Manager (maintain all patient prescription new and renewals) Certified Hemodialysis Technician * Perform all the duties as a Certified Hemodialysis
- Office Manager/Certified Hemodialysis Technician at DaVita Corporation
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician at DaVita Corporation/Einstein Hospital
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant Certificate
Administer Hemodialysis treatments to patients, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse
- Hemodialysis Technician at Fort Lauderdale Dialysis Center
- Care Giver at Medical Foster Home
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Provided Hemodialysis to patients with end stage renal disease in a out patient clinic.
- Hemodialysis Technician at Dialysis Clinic Inc.
- Unit Secretary, Telemetry Technician at Oroville Hospital
- Hemodialysis Technician at Fresenius Medical Care
- Certified Medication Aid and Staffing Coordinator at Marian Estates
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Sets up and operates hemodialysis machine to provide dialysis treatment for patients with kidney failure. Attaches dialyzer and tubing to machine to assemble for use. Connects hemodialysis machine to access in patient's forearm or catheter site to start blood circulating through dialyzer. Monitor patients before, during and after dialysis treatment including measuring and recording stats, and patient observations..
- Hemodialysis Technician at DaVita Healthcare Inc
- Veterinary Assistant at Banfield Pet Hospital
- Nursing Assistant at Diyamonte Post Acute Care Center
- Personal Care Attendant at Professional Healthcare at Home
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Hemodialysis Technician
- - Nursing Assistant Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
Prepare dialysis equipment for use during treatment, Initiate hemodialysis treatment with cannulation, administer medication, draw lab tests when needed, monitor, and terminate treatment under the supervision by the nurse or clinic manger.
- Hemodialysis Technician at Fresinius Medical Care
- at Straub Clinic and Hospital
- at Clinical Pathology Laboratory
- Phlebotomist at Sonic Healthcare USA
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Medical