Athletic budgeting and revenue; uniform design and purchasing; athletic equipment purchasing; fundraising; managing coaching staff of 45 and athletic staff, officials assigners; event scheduling/managing; Vice President of PAAC (Pioneer Academic Athletic Conference).
- HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC DIRECTOR at GREENWOOD CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
- SPORTS DIRECTOR at The Gathering Place
- OWNER / CEO at ACCENTS OF GREENWOOD
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at CBK LIMITED
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Secondary Education / Business
- - Business Management
- Retired High School Athletic Director ,Football Coach at Spartanburg School District Three
at this Job
- Master 's Sport Management
Intern for the Petersburg High School Athletic Director. Interpersonal skills are key here.
- Intern assistant athletic director at PETERSBURG CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Loader/Unloader at UPS
- Customer Service Associate and Cashier at Kmart
3 months at this Job
- In school - Sports Administration
Keeping official scorebook, keeping scoreboard, helping the officials, tracking libero, and assisting the high school athletic director.
- Volleyball Scorebook Keeper at Lexington High School
- Sandwich Artist at Subway
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
- High school or equivalent
• Wilmington Blue Rocks Minor League Baseball Team (Kansas City Single A)
• Delaware Military Academy High School Athletic Director Assistant
at this Job
- Bachelors in Sports Management - Sports Management
- Associates degree in education - education
• Five Years Middle School Head Basketball Coach
• Three Years Head JV Girls Basketball Coach (Season Records: 19-1, 18-3, 17-3)
• One year Assistant Wrestling Coach Sebring High School
• Two years Assistant Track and Field Coach Sebring High School
• Five years Head Track and Field Coach. (Many District and Regional Champions, State Placers, and a State Champion) Team averaged around 70 athletes.
• One Year Varsity Head Coach Boys Basketball at Hardee High School Athletic Director Experience
• Three years at Sebring Middle School. Covered 6 teams.
• One and a half years at Sebring High School. Covered32 teams. Teaching Experience
• Eight years Middle Grades Math at Sebring Middle School.
• Two years self-contained ESE EBD (Behavior Class) at Sebring Middle School.
• Four of the Eight years at SMS, I also taught P.E. for several periods a day.
• Two years of P.E. at Sebring High School.
• One year Algebra 1 at Hardee Senior High School.
• Two years ACE Teacher (I.S.S.) at Hardee Senior High School.
• Current PE and Weight Lifting Coach, Upper School Dean and Assistant Athletic Director at Central Florida Christian Academy
- Offensive Coordinator/Algebra 1 teacher at Moore Haven High at Glades County Schools
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
- BA in Theology - Theology
Infinity Yoga / Karma Team While working at Infinity Yoga I was at the front desk to help check people into class as well as sell merchandise. I also washed towels and prepared them for heated classes along with cleaning the yoga studio, bathrooms, and lobby area. North Atlanta High School / Athletic Director's Assistant Before moving to California for school, I worked closely with the Athletic Director, Andre Regan in ordering apparel for athletes, organizing rosters and team paperwork, coordinating transportation for and planning athletic events, answering phone calls, filming and photographing the athletes as well as events, and leading group tours throughout the athletic facilities. Family Nanny Since I was 12 years old I learned the leadership required in taking care of children. Over the previous summer I was a nanny for a family of five girls where I learned how to balance many activities responsibility. ㅡ
at this Job
- - BAS
- Teacher (23 years)/Athletic Director (10 years) at Southwick Regional High School
- President of Montagna Enterprises at JJ's Soft Serve and More
- PVIAC Chair (District F) at Southwick Regional High School
- at Southwick Regional High School
23 years at this Job
- MA - Athletic Administration
- BS - Athletic Training and Physical Education
Manage practice from beginning to end with drills and breaking down skills.
● Motivate multiple personalities and always looking for new avenues to reach all athletes.
● Schedule and request all transportation for junior varsity through varsity.
● Organize and implement summer camp for high school team.
● Implemented a summer youth program for elementary age students.
● Supervise players running concessions and working middle school volleyball events.
● Divide players after evaluating skill level for playing level and position.
- Head High School Volleyball Coach at Oakley High School
- Administrative Assistant at Oakley High School
- Office Manager at SK Farms, Inc
- High School Athletic Director at Oakley High School
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Automated Information and Word Processing
Key Contributions & Educational Outcomes
• Coached Soccer and Softball
• Helped develop and teach single sex classes of Algebra 1
- High School Mathematics Teacher (9-10) at Kenwood High School, Baltimore County Public Schools, Baltimore County, MD
- Athletic Director at Dundalk High School, Baltimore County Public Schools, Baltimore County, MD
- High School Mathematics Teacher at Dundalk High School, Baltimore County Public Schools, Baltimore County, MD
- Baltimore County Athletic Director at NIAAA
16 years at this Job
- BA - Sociology, Certificate