Coach Pendleton high school freshman girls
- High School Basketball Coach at Pendleton High School
- Security Guard (Unarmed) at Blue Mountain Community College
- Oregon National Guard Technician at Oregon Army National Guard
- Laborer at City of Pendleton
at this Job
- Associate of UAS Operations - UAS Operations
I am Head freshman coach and assist with fresh soph and varsity. I am responsible not only coaching the young gentlemen but also for keys to the school and setting up parents to run concessions and the doors for our games.
- High School Basketball Coach at Aquin Catholic High School
- Construction Laborer at FAULKNER CONSTRUCTION
- Wrap room operator at Brewster Cheese
- Lube Technician at Walmart
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - College prep
- Varsity Record (13-0) Junior Varsity Record (12-2) - Won Divisional Banner for the Varsity Boys 2018-2019 season - Followed and maintained knowledge of all PSAL District policies and procedures. - Instructed and demonstrated skill sets and techniques necessary for individual and team achievement in basketball. - Planned and sets-up activities, practices and games. - Insures a certified coach is present at all basketball practices and games. - Develops appropriate training programs and practice schedules.
- High School Basketball Coach at Democracy Prep Charter High School
- High School Physical Education Teacher at Democracy Prep Charter High School
- Brand Management- Strategic Alliance at Florida Lottery
- Program Coordinator at Kearney Center (Comprehensive Emergency Service Center)
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Sport Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Performed duties as Head Basketball Coach for Junior Varsity team as well as Assistant Basketball Coach for Varsity team. Responsible for providing leadership, teaching skills, managing travel, and building character for High School student/athletes.
- High School Basketball Coach at Fort Worth Christian School
- Youth Camp Counselor at Royal Family Kids Camp
- Youth Basketball Coach at Spurs Sports & Entertainment
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences - Sports Management and Leadership Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management - general business studies
- - Exercise and Sports Science
IQRA School 8 / 2014 to present Rockford Illinois . BERNARD Flynn Middle School Rockford Illinois * Brought in to revive a high school basketball program that had been abandoned for 20 years. Went 10 an 15 first season. Finished over 500 the second season. Won conference the third season. * Won two city champions and two regional championships. BERNARD Flynn Middle School. * Maintained strong relationships with all players and their families even after the players graduated from high school. * High School Basketball Coach * Maintained 99 percent student graduation rate with high school basketball players at IQRA school. * Helped counsel several players on their decisions to move on to college programs. * High School Basketball Coach
- High School Basketball Coach at MIDDLE School
- Runner up eighth grade regionals at Benard Flinn Middle School
6 years, 7 months at this Job
Varsity High School Basketball Coach/Trainer.
- High School Basketball Coach at Sacred Heart High School
- Recreational Assistant at City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks
- Sales Representative at LA Fitness
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assistant Varsity Boys Coach
• Responsible of all of our male athletes in our program
• Responsible for social media
• Assisted head coach with any duties that needed done
• Impacted young men's lives CAMPUS AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- High School Basketball Coach at Columbia Public Schools
- Graduate Assistant at Columbia College
- at Big Sister for Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Board member at Columbia Youth Basketball Association
7 months at this Job
- Masters - Criminal Justice
- Bachelors of Science - Human Services
Served on School Improvement Team for the school and discussed changes necessary
for the school to improve student learning and better working conditions
● Created lesson plans and scheduled each day to promote maximum student learning and enrichment.
● Promoted physical, mental and social development by implementing classroom games and outdoor recreational activities.
● Coordinated with parents, boosters and other resources to meet all team needs.
● Prepared athletes for special competitions and tournaments.
● Maintained equipment, facilities, and inventory in proper order.
● Instilled discipline and the principles of good sportsmanship in all players.
● Developed strong framework and policies for an effective JV basketball program.
- Healthful Living Teacher/ High School Basketball Coach at Princeton High School
- Healthful Living Teacher /Athletic Director at Coats-Erwin Middle School
- Software Implementation Specialist at Progress Energy
- at Coats Elementary School
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters in Administration - Administration
- BS - Healthful Living
Jv basketball coach
- High School Basketball Coach at Hialeah Gardens High School
- Travel basketball head coach at DB hoops
- Sales Support Associate at Macy's
- Field Supervisor at BTU
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Management
- Associates - Business Management
Responsible for teaching the fundamentals of basketball to high school athletes. Responsible for all media for the basketball program, including website design and maintenance, audio and video production for team music and videos.
- High School Basketball Coach and Media Director at Umatilla School District
- BDC Agent at Bill Bryan Subaru
- BDC Representative at Camping World and Good Sam
- Outbound Vacation Sales Advisor at Hilton Grand Vacations
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- AA (incomplete) - Culinary Arts