I am a high school History teacher specializing in World History and Geography. I primarily teach freshman and sophomores with the occasional junior or senior in my classes. I also coach varsity football in the fall as well as junior varsity baseball in the spring.
- High School History Teacher at Lancaster County Public School
- Graduate at University of Pittsburgh at Greensburg
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Millville Public Charter School, Vineland Public Charter School 1. Teaching grades 5-9. 2. Lesson plans created using New Jersey state standards. 3. Used school district curriculum in planning lessons. 4. Differentiated lessons for students with special needs. 5. Used powerpoint and technology regularly. 6. Used Oncourse system for lesson planning and reporting. 7. Communicated with parents frequently via e-mail, telephone and conferences. 8. Organized "Living History Museum" cross-curricular activity. 9. Drama Enrichment Assistant director.
- High School History Teacher at Middle School Social Studies
- Tutor at Club Z in Home Tutoring
- 4 Year old Teacher at Sonshine Christian Academy
- Kindergarten Teacher at City Kids
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Science in Curriculum - Instruction and Assessment
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education - Clinical Practice
- Teach AP Government, AP US History, Legal Aspects, Contemporary Global Issues and US History II - Design challenging units based on Advanced Placement standards and prepare students for testing - Generate visuals aids and manipulatives to help English Language Learners and students with varied academic abilities access high-level concept and materials - Create interactive materials such as games and simulations that engage high schoolers with history - Form a variety of student-centered learning activities to engage different learning styles. - Measure student progress with various methods of informal and formal assessment including presentations, projects, debates and exams. - Work with other teachers to collaborate on lesson planning and curriculum design.
- High School History Teacher, Grades at Worcester Public Schools, University Park Campus School
- Middle School History Teacher, Grades at Worcester Public Schools, Sullivan Middle School
- Department of Youth Services Teacher¸ Grades at Pelletier Center
- at Claremont Academy
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts - History
• Develop and execute History lessons focused on World History as well as writing standards.
• Design lessons focused on AP World History standards.
• Coach girls' soccer and basketball.
• Support and guide an advisory of six young women in both academic and social-emotional needs.
• Work in a all-female dorm supporting the needs of the residents.
- High School History Teacher at Brooks School
- Middle School Humanities Teacher at KIPP Academy Boston
- Middle and High School History Teacher at Trinity Academy for the Performing Arts
- Campus Campaign Coordinator at Teach For America- Boston University
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Education in Curriculum and Teaching - Education
- Bachelor of Science in Social Studies Education - Social Studies Education
Designed/implemented curriculum for High School English and History courses based on State standards for the subject. Created all lessons, lesson plans and enrichment activities; facilitated learning using varied instructional methodologies and connecting curriculum to students' life experiences and prior knowledge. ◆ Studied and implemented 21st Century learning models, skills and values like collaboration, creativity, innovation, time management and critical thinking. ◆ Developed and improved classroom management skills and procedures for classrooms of 35 or more students. ◆ Made excellent connections with students and have remained in contact with many of them. ◆ Brought Corporate experience into the classroom in the form of transferrable life-skills necessary for career and college. Encouraged students to excel, and creatively reinforced their efforts. ◆ Kept District web site updated with grade information in a timely fashion, provided extended information for students and parents. ◆ Parcipated in In-Service meetings, Professional Learning Communities, and supported peers with advice and lessons. ◆ Communicated frequently with parents regarding students' progress, classroom goals, and behavior.
- High School History Teacher/English Teacher at MILPITAS UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Social Studies Teacher, High School Lead Teacher, On-Site Testing Manager at FAME PUBLIC CHARTER SCHOOL
- at MILPITAS UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- at MILPITAS UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
3 years at this Job
- BA - Minors
I was employed with Parshall School District as a high school history teacher, teaching U.S. and World History, Civics and Economics, and North Dakota Studies. I have resigned due to medical reasons that been since resolved, and to pursue a third Masters Degree.
- High School History Teacher at Parshall School District
- at U.S. National Park Service
- Assistant Lead Ranger at U.S. National Park Service
- Barista/Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Master's - History
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History/Anthropology
- Masters degree - progress
*Planned and taught lessons and units focused on early Global Civilizations and American History and Government *Designed and created questions about historical events that compared modern events to past events *Helped students create persuasive arguments using scholarly sources *Utilized class time to help students identify, analyze and evaluate sources while working on historical research projects *Utilized Google Classroom to share information with students and as a portal to help students engage in group work
- High School History Teacher at La Salle Academy
- Social Studies Teacher, Fifth at St. Mel's Catholic Academy
- Student Teacher at Iona Preparatory High School
- Student Tutor in Math and ELA at Iona College Success Center
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Special Education 7-12
- Bachelor of Arts in Adolescent Education - Adolescent Education
I teach to different grade levels, and different academic levels. I have many origional kinds of assessments and keep the students engaged in their learnin
- High School History Teacher at Lacinia District
- Waiter, bar tender, at Black diamond pub at Loon
- MOD, bar tender, waiter at Black Lobster Restaurant
- Teacher at Education Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Geography, history, education
I have taught on both the secondary and elementary levels. Extended Care Provider Years Employed - Summer/Seasonal YMCA Toms River, NJ At the YMCA, I was responsible for overseeing after camp activities for the young children. Summer Camp Counselor Years Employed - Summer/Seasonal Wilds Christian Camp Brevard, NC I served as a full time camp counselor with responsibilities that also included cleaning the campsite.
- High School History Teacher at Ocean County Christian Academy
- Office Assistant at Lancaster Baptist School
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - History Education
Create Lessons Plans Teach Curriculum to students Create Tests and Homework Assignments Tutoring Assistant, 03/2017 to 06/2018 Yalla Tutor Reviewed Assignments Reviewed practice exams. Adapted teaching style to unique needs of students Provided assistance to students with weak study areas
- High School History Teacher, Current at Al-Qalam Academy
- Administrative Assistant at Goose Creek Consulting, LLC
- Family Manager/Personal Asssitant at Infinit-EA, LLC
- Nanny at Anne Hammond
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature
- High School Diploma