High school math teacher since 14+ years
- High school math teacher at Pvt school
- High school math teaching at
- High School Math Teacher at Presently working for a pvt school
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science
• General high school math teacher
• ELL high school math teacher
• Created daily/weekly lesson plans
• Math lead for after school tutoring program
• Developed curriculum for ELL math department
• Established first Jr. NSBE Chapter
- High School Math Teacher at Kansas City Public Schools
- High School Math Teacher at Public Schools - Kansas City, KS
- Student Liaison at OLATHE SCHOOL DISTRICT
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Math Education
- Master's in Education - Education
Taught Mathematics courses including Math 1, Math 3 and AP Statistics. Collaborated with other professionals to improve my skills as a teacher. Collected, organized and analyzed data gathered from students to assess their performance.
- High School Math Teacher at Hendersonville High School
- 6th Grade Teacher at Christian Liberty Academy
- Park Ranger at Grandfather Mountain
- Resident Director at Mars Hill University
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- MS Degree - Statistics
- BS Degree - Mathematics
• Taught high school level math courses (Geometry and Algebra 2) in an urban setting
• Prepare lessons and assessments for class size of 25 or more students
• Prepare students for NY State Regents Examination (following NY State Common Core)
- High School Math Teacher at Albany Leadership Charter High School for Girls
- Teacher at Watauga County Schools
- Middle Grades/ High School Math Teacher at Grandfather Academy
- Site Director at Watauga County Schools
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Education
- B.S. - Applied Mathematics
(Advance Path Academy)
• Proficient in Microsoft September 2, 2017 - up to present Word, Excel and Position: High School Math Teacher PowerPoint with PC.
• Knowledge in Adobe Suite Duties and Responsibilities:
• Google Sketch Up (3D 1. Design teaching materials to sustain students' interest in the subject. modeling) 2. Interact with students, parents and faculty.
• Proficiency in Adobe 3. Design appropriate teaching plans and schedules. Photoshop cs6 4. Design coherent instruction methodology.
• Love Photography and 5. Implement initiatives and teaching methodologies. Editing Pictures 6. Facilitate classroom procedures.
• Video Editing 7. Inculcate discipline in students.
• Basic PC Repair 8. Enforce classroom discipline. 9. Monitor students' progress in the subject.
- High School Math Teacher at Vance County School
- CMC (Computerized Mat Cutter) Operator at Jerry's Artarama
- Computer Teacher at Sura Nari Witthaya School
- Computer Teacher at Chonradsadornumrung School
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Teaching
- Bachelor of Science - Information
- - Aircraft Maintenance Technology
I enjoy my job as a High School Math teacher and have successfully build the relationships with students and parents. My primary job to prepare my students to do well at the next level after my class. I would like to take my profession to the next level. The passion that I have toward teaching I would like to pass on to the students that attend your college.
- High School Math Teacher at San Juan Unified District
9 years, 7 months at this Job
Kollam, Kerala, INDIA: 1998-May 2018
• Delivered classroom lecturers on Maths lessons in Algebra, Geometry Arithmetics for 8th to 10th grade students (20-30 hrs of lecture/week)
• Prepared exam materials for 5 terminal exams per year (2nd M, 3rd M, mid-term, 2nd mid-term, final) for both objective and written formats.
• Motivate student to practice mental math and simple problem solving techniques to sharpen their skills and get them engaged in learning complicated Mathematical concepts
• Integrated technology and computers and researching skills to build curiosity and learnig.
• Developed instructional materials following ICSE Syllabus to meet the requirements of the rigorous and advanced curriculum for high school education.
• Successfully performed the regional exam coordinator role to train teachers in conducting and grading final board exams run by the Indian council.
• Teach Moral science to instruct students on moral values and provide a value based education to develop them as responsible citizens
• Graded student tests including terminal and final exams following the evaluation methods of the Indian Council.
• Coordinator of student group activities including managing media, arts and science clubs
• Perform Annual charitable fundraising through bake sale, game and sports to support the less fortunate in education and for medical care.
• Coordinated in collecting non-perishable items and toys during Christmas times to donate to various orphanages.
- High School Math Teacher at Auxilium English Medium School, Kollam, Kerala
- High School Teacher at State High School
20 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - teacher Training
- Master's - English Literature
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
• Instructed the curriculum for mathematics in the Bertie County Schools district in a public school to increase the students' skills
• Reviewed and evaluated teaching and learning strategies related to the courses: Advanced Functions and Modeling and Precalculus Honors
• Planned, prepared and delivered lessons to all students in each assigned class
• Communicated and collaborated effectively with administrators, teachers and/or students to strengthen the positive atmosphere of the school
• Managed a new resource group for students to express their interests in media and literary arts
- High School Math Teacher at Bertie High School
- High School Math Teacher at Washington County High School
- High School Math Teacher at Main Street Academy
- Musician and Financial Assistant at Union Baptist Church
7 months at this Job
- Teacher Certification
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Statistics
As a math teacher I actively instruct students, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students in the classroom, communicate with parents, and help students prepare for life after high school.
- High School Math Teacher at Diocese of Charleston
- High School Math Teacher at
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathematics & Seconday Education
High School Geometry Teacher Financial Literacy Teacher for Seniors in High School
- High School Math Teacher at Covington Independent Public Schools
- Middle School Math Teacher at Kenton County School District
- Legal Secretary/Assistant at Meredith Lawrence, Attorney at Law
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Mathematics Secondary Education
- Bachelor's - Mathematics Secondary Education