87544 Supervisor: 505.663.2230 Position Description: Dynamic and experienced High School Teacher/Coach with a strong record of achievement in motivating and engaging students. Excellent relationships with parents and other educational staff. Author of several articles sharing experience with other athletic education professionals. Specialized Experience - Designed and implemented a highly successful athletic program that resulted in several state championship titles for this school - Supervised multi-disciplinary team of athletic trainers and subordinate coaches - Supervised management of equipment, personnel finances and student athletes - Evaluated academic eligibility of athletes to assure compliance with established policy - Excellent experience as a head coach and athletic director specializing in cross country and track competition - Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to assign and evaluate coaches and other athletic staff - Conducted effective meetings with coaches, parents and athletes - Good motivational and management skills
- High School Teacher/ Coach at Los Alamos High School
- High School Teacher/Coach/Advisor/Athletic Director/Club Sponsor at Davis School District
4 years at this Job
- BA - Education
Currently I am working with Florence School District One while teaching high school at West Florence High. I was able to gain this opportunity before getting a degree because of my experience in the field of education and human services. Currently I teach Study Hall and ISS (In School Suspension) as well as watching over students who are awaiting a hearing or a transfer to the local alternative school because of bad behavior.
- High School Teacher at West Florence High School
- at Kelly Services
- Sykes Customer Service at Sykes
- Teacher and Children's Department at Calvary Baptist Church
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- AS - Criminal Justice and a minor in Education
- High School Diploma
Taught American Sign Language I & II with 3-35 students per class
● Curated individual lesson plans for students ages 14-18, offered before and after school tutoring
● Participated in 7 ARD meetings and 14 administrative meetings to ensure student success
● Maintained an authoritative yet approachable platform and learning environment
● Completed administrative paperwork, parent-teacher meetings, curriculum audits
● Sponsor of U.I.L. Literary Criticism, Co-Sponsor of ASL Honor Society, Co-Sponsor of Student Council
- High School Teacher at Flour Bluff High School
- Child-Care Worker at Family Residence
- Lead Residential Advisor at Calhoun Lofts
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - American Sign Language Interpreting
- Associate of Arts - English
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
Teaching with over 10 years of providing solutions to students. I was friendly with my students as a class teacher.I was in good school with staff. I was a chemistry teacher, but I taught mathematics and was a student counselor.
- High School Teacher at JangSoo high school in Korean
36 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education Science
• Effectively manage 250 students as well as monitor their academic progress using proven successful research based instructional strategies for ACT/SAT preparation.
• Audit student assessment data, analyze student's strengths/weaknesses and develop specific lessons based on statistics.
• Development of professional and trusting relationships with parents, guardians and administrators through regular communication.
• Administered and proctored ACT, FCAT, and several high stakes standardized assessments.
• Recognized for having a high ACT/SAT success rate in years 2014, 2016, and 2016.
• Adhering to strict guidelines in relation to standardized assessment where paying attention to details is paramount. ESE Teacher/Support Facilitator
• Responsible for providing E.S.E. students a quality education and instruction that meets the Duval County County/Sunshine State standards.
• Manage an on time and up to date caseload of over 200 students.
• Earned Jean Ribault Senior High School Principal's Award ESE Teacher of the Year.
• Academically managed hundreds of students with varying exceptionalities.
• Accommodated students with various learning disabilities by implementing effective learning strategies and assignments/activities necessary to transition them into some general education settings.
• One on one instruction and tailored Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) focused on each student's strengths, weaknesses, goals and objectives for the academic year.
• Professionally conduct IEP meetings with parents/guardians and administrators. Prescribed behavioral and learning strategies to promote student learning and a positive learning environment to several colleagues.
• Led the school with the highest student gains on the FCAT Mathematics earning my Varying Exceptionality class special recognition. ESE Liaison/Lead Teacher
• Assist principal or designee with scheduling all students with disabilities appropriately per services on the IEP.
• Facilitate Multidisciplinary Team (MT) activities including the completion of referral, eligibility and reevaluation forms to ensure compliance with district admissions and placement procedures.
• Use reports to monitor for active ESE programs, check IEP dates and verify matrix.
• Monitor program of study for accuracy by entry year.
• Maintain and manage over 200 IEP caseloads
- High School Teacher at DUVAL COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD
- at MERRILL LYNCH
- Funds Processing Representative at MERRILL LYNCH
- Wholesale Lending Associate - Correspondent Lending at MERRILL LYNCH
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
• Teach AP and advanced chemistry to high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors
• Coach Science Bowl and Science Olympiad
- High School Teacher at NEWNAN HIGH SCHOOL
- Undergraduate Lab Assistant at University of West Georgia
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at University of West Georgia
at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
Responsibilities Teaching the Spanish language: Levels 2PAP and 4AP to 9-12 grades. Prepare and prioritize material for class using a variety of instructional Methods such as; simulations, video clips and Powerpoints. Recordkeeping students' activities in accordance with laws and school policies.
- SPANISH HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER at INDEPENDENCE HIGH SCHOOL
- SPANISH HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER at PLANO SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- SPANISH HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER at PEGASUS CHARTER SCHOOL
- EXPORT AREA SALES MANAGER at LABORATORIOS BABE Technological Park
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
High School Teacher Para Certified . 2017 Public Charter Coach of the year, Math and Social Studies teacher
- High School Teacher at Awaken Academy
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
• Core Subject:- Science tutor for State board
• 100 % results in STAAR& TAKS
• Implement multiple curricula including, science, social studies and literacy, incorporating Common Core and state standards into lesson planning.
• Administer successful proactive classroom management plan, demonstrating effective behavior management with 45 diverse students.
• Develop strong relationships and communication with parents from varied backgrounds through email, face-to-face contact and phone communication
• Participate actively in staff meetings to address community support, management in construction zone and other topical concerns
• Differentiate Science instruction to meet all needs. 2. Lead Teacher Grades 1&2 SVKM (IGCSE board) India
• Designed, planned and implemented math, reading, writing and social skills lessons for the class.
• Weekly transaction report being emailed to the parents on a weekly basis.
• Utilized ongoing informal and formal assessment to measure effectiveness of teaching and optimize student learning, adapting instruction when needed.
• Created rapport with students by fostering positive and respectful setting, and encouraging dialogue through regular communication.
• Integrated technology into lessons, including Smart Boards, movies, PowerPoint presentation, games, and field trips.
• Showcasing students' classwork in the form of class exhibition. 3. R.N.Podar State Board Lead teacher of grade 4, English&Social Studies Teacher for grade 4th&5th
• Designed lessons and units with objectives aligned to Common Core State Standards.
• Establish positive rapport with students, parents and colleagues.
• Created positive behavior management plan actively engaging students to limit behavior issues, using variety of techniques to fit situation and child when challenges arose.
• Demonstrated commitment to continued learning through active participation in professional development opportunities, staff and departmental meetings.
• Utilized ongoing informal and formal assessment to measure effectiveness of teaching and optimize student learning, adapting instruction when needed. 4. Billabong International (IGCSE board)
• Utilized multimedia resources and real world examples to engage students in schools.
• Integrated technology into lessons, including Smart Boards.
• Established positive behavior management through active engagement of learners and clear expectations. Accomplishments:-
• In house publication of Social Studies textbook & Workbook for Std IV in R.N.Podar School.
• SWOC.Presentation on N.A.A.C. on St Xavier's College. Training:-
• CPR certified.
• Training on State on assessment.
• Nelson Thones workshop on Mathematics.
• Special Children workshop by Dr Sameer Dalwai.
• Stress and Time Management wokshop.
• Curriculum Planning and Developing Lesson Plans by Mrs Seema
- High School Teacher Grades Sophomore at Premier High School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Education
- Bachelors in Arts - Central Teaching
Theology and Ethics Teacher Assistant Textbook Coordinator Liturgical Coordinator
- High School Teacher at XAVIER HIGH SCHOOL
- Teacher at XAVIER HIGH SCHOOL
- Parish Receptionist at St. Mary Gate of Heaven Church
21 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Theology
- Bachelor's - Theology