I am working a temporary job at Tyndal AFB, as high voltage Electrician, operaing and maintaing an underground 5 KV distribution system, in support of Air Force hurricane recovery operations, these services are going to be terminated by the Air Force approx. on May 1, 2019
- High Voltage Electrician / Cable Splicer at Engineering Services, Tyndall AFB
- Self employed at Self employed
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - general
- High school or equivalent - general
Maintain and repair any electrician issues at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
All electric issues low, standard 120v and high voltage 24900 volts.
Keep the back up high voltage generators up and ready to switch over Incase of local power outage in under one minute.
Responsible for high voltage generator systems.
• Install, test and repair high voltage generators, transformers, converters, shunt reactors, regulators, switches circuit breakers, control systems, lightning arrestors, junction boxes, surge protection devices, fuses and switching gear associated with primary and secondary power distribution.
• Installs, modifies, maintains and repairs new and existing electrical lines, circuits, controls, fixtures and equipment for residential, office, shop, HVAC and water/waste water treatment systems.
- High Voltage Electrician at National Park Service
- Electrician Journeyman at Department of the Army (TACOM) ~ Hill Air Force Base,
- Mechanical Production Manager at Shop Road
- Locomotive Electrician/ Supervisor/ Forman/ General Forman 1 at UNION PACIFIC RAILROAD COMPANY
10 months at this Job
- Journeyman - Electrician and Machinist
Responsible for daily operations of all low/high voltage projects including walking and bidding jobs to hands on completion of work. Example of jobs in which I am responsible for all electrical operations also including access control, security, fire alarm, cctv, nurse call, audio/video, data, phone systems. Examples of structures are residential, commercial, and industrial.
- Low/High Voltage Electrician at All Tech Electric LLC
- Service Technician at Southeastern Sound
- Lead Technician at Dodd Electric
- Senior Technician at Creative Alarms
1 month at this Job
- A.A. - Electronics
* Install, operate, maintain, and repair equipment control system. Inspect work and ensure work sequences, procedures, methods, and deadlines are met. * Design and maintain complex electronic industrial controls and systems. Coordinate new work and upgrade to software and hardware for boiler, chiller, and sewage plant's automatic controls. * Monitor and operate the Plant's DCS to manage critical systems, including but not limited to, mechanical, steam, chilled water, electrical, building security, fire alarm, and HVAC. * Perform daily inspections of electrical equipment and QA/QC contractor maintenance of electrical equipment and devices. Perform maintenance and repairs of electrical equipment and devices not assigned to outside contractors, including but not limited to, generators, motors, control and branch circuits, feeders and signal devices. * Serves as SME for potential projects concerning electrical work and lead for all shut downs and/or outages concerning the Plant's 5kV and 13.8kV electrical distribution systems. The latter includes performing high voltage switching, isolating, grounding, insulating, splicing, and control wiring. * Uses CMMS and MAXIMO to manage maintenance at repair activities at the Plant.
- High Voltage Electrician at Pentagon Heating and Refrigeration Plant
- Crew Leader/ Master Electrician at MC Dean, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
During my time at Parker Medical, I did production work, high voltage testing, built cables and harnesses, and much more.
- High Voltage Electrician at Parker Medical
- Owner at Small Engine Repair
- Home Care Provider at For Paul Murphy
3 years at this Job
- High school - G.E.D
Electrical Engineering (High Voltage)
- High Voltage Electrician at Beddow Electrical
- Metal Stud Framer/Drywall/ Acoustical Ceiling at Sessler Incorporated
- Metal Stud Framer, Drywall, Acoustical Ceiling, Lathing at Firstline Systems Incorporated
- Metal Stud Framer, Drywall, Acoustical Ceiling, Lathing at Western Partitions Incorporated
1 year at this Job
- High School diploma
High Voltage 12k, 4160v,480v troubleshooter. Participates in installing all instrumentation and electrical components safely. Troubleshoots problems with control systems and complex equipment, gas.turbine, generators, and gas chromatography. Runs conduit, pulls wire, changes motors and maintains lighting systems and basic motor controls. May maintain, modify and troubleshoot Distributive Control Systems (DCS) and/or Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) to maximize use of control technology and minimize installation and operating costs. Maintains advanced monitoring devices (gas, flame, or fire detectors, vibration and temperature monitors). Is able to read P&ID and electrical diagrams and other complex electrical drawings; interprets plant electrical diagrams. Updates electrical drawings. Installs, troubleshoots and maintains end devices, alarms, shutdown systems, process controls, substation and branch feeders, variable frequency drives, air/fuel controllers, panel boards, etc. Performs preventative and general maintenance on electronic and pneumatic equipment and parts associated with this equipment.
- High Voltage Electrician Enterprise Products at Midstream Oil & Gas
- I & E Technician, Torrent Oil at
- Senior Electronic Technician, SEADRILL at
- Senior Electronic Technician, Noble Drilling at
8 months at this Job
High Voltage Maintenance on a 13.8 KV Underground Distribution System Manhole Maintenance Manhole Inspections Switching Relay Testing Meter Reading Transformer Maintenance Circuit Breaker Maintenance and Operations
- High Voltage Electrician at RED Rochester, LLC
- Streetlight Technician at Power & Construction (Livingston Lighting & Power)
- Electrician/Lineman at United States Air Force Reserve Command
- Aerial Lineman at Lantek Fiber Optic Service, Inc.
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Electrical Lineman Program
- - Electrical Systems
- N/A - Criminal Justice
- High school - High School Education
Maintain several sub stations High voltage switching and testing 69k,26k, and 13k
- Rutgers University High Voltage Electrician at Rutgers University
- Owner at Douglas Electric and Power LLC
- Critical Infrastructure Technician at IO Data Center
- Battery Technician at SURE POWER
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Electrical trades
- High school - Electrical trades
• Knowledgeable of electrical equipment, instruments and hand tools;
• Knowledgeable of various electrical equipment, types of wires, as well as electrical supplies, devices and testing, and the ability to integrate them into electrical systems and equipment to insure proper, and safe distribution;
• Handles heavy parts and equipment and works in cramped quarters in tiring positions, climbs ladders, lifts, carries, pushes, pulling and twists objects frequently weighing over 45 pounds;
• Maintain a high degree of concentrated mental and visual attention to determine cause of trouble and corrective action;
• Ability to distinguish colors is essential; works around water, in damp drafty areas, and at various heights;
• Lay/Assemble piping, assembling base intermediates together, provided traffic signal work in designated areas;
• Exposure to prolonged periods of noise, extreme levels of heat or cold, dirt, oils, greases, dust, moving machinery, odors and fumes.
• Wear appropriate safety equipment and protective clothing; drives company vehicle in safe and cautious manner; as well as other duties and assigned.
- High Voltage Electrician Helper at City General, Inc
- Cable Technician at Decisive
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Law Enforcement