Cleaning the highway.
- Highway Maintenance Worker at ADOPT A HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE CORP
- Landscaper/Laborer at HARTLEY
- Delivery Driver/Warehouse at Badcock Home Furniture & More
- Driver/ mover at DSR
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Kinesiotherapy
- Greenhand, Chapter degree (FFA) - animal science, horticulture
Highway maintenance department
- Highway Maintenance Worker at PennDOT
- Truck Driver Class A OTR at Western Express
- CDL A Truck Driver at Paschall Truck Lines (PTL)
- Electrician at Robert Foss Electrical LLC
at this Job
- Class A CDL
Picking up trash and debris off of highways around the San Antonio area. Highway maintenance through independent contractor.
- Highway Maintenance Worker at K-Bar Industries
- Chat Representative at Conduit Global
- Freight Team Associate at Five Below
- Team Member at Jack in the Box
10 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Operate trucks and other light equipment to complete highway maintenance work. Operate tractors with various attachments including disc, harrows, seeders, 15 foot mowers, sprayers and hand mowers to maintain highways and highway right of ways. Operate post drivers for the installation of signs, fences, and guardrails and other hand held power and manual tools. Perform manual labor for concrete and bituminous patching and sealing of cracks in highways and structures. Perform varied maintenance functions such as armor coating and blade patching. Manually provide highway traffic control for construction and maintenance projects according to safety procedures. Safely move, drag, lift, load, and unload various equipment, materials, supplies, and hazardous materials or objects from the roadway within weight restrictions; spread and tamp surfacing material. Complete routine and general maintenance and mechanical repair on equipment. Repair highway signs. Perform snow removal. Operate heavy highway maintenance equipment. May apply chemicals of selective and non-selective herbicides spray to highway right of way.
- Highway Maintenance Worker at Nebraska Department of Roads
- Sterile assistant 2 at Streck Laboratories
- Driver at Rochester Armored Car
- Janitor/Teacher at Millard children’s academy
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Drafting design
- - Civil engineering
• Responsible for providing highway maintenance on local roadways within the Bay Area.
• provide removal of debris and materials that may become hazardous to motorists.
• mowed grass and maintained parks for the city of Oakland.
• participated in safety training and contribute to 100% team safety record.
• notifify supervisor of areas in need of major repairs or renovations.
- Highway Maintenance Worker at Gsw/caltrans
- Kitchen Worker at California Men's Colony
- Warehouse Worker at San Quentin State Prison
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
Operated 10 speed 4-yard dump trucks, and one-ton dump trucks. Some snow plow experience. Operated hand power tools. Assisted with various traffic operations, and highway maintenance.
- Highway Maintenance Worker (Seasonal) at Cal-Trans
- Professional Driver at Cal-Trans
- Fish and Wildlife Seasonal Aide at California Department of Fish and Game
- Cashier at California Department of Fish and Game
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Education
- High School Diploma
• Freeway litter brush trimming / removal, litter pickup, traffic control, tree maintenance
• Operates various light equipment and performs general laboring tasks associated with the maintenance of the State Highway System.
- Chrysalis - Highway Maintenance Worker at Cal-Trans
- Medical Billing Associate at Qualified Billing & Collections LLC
- Caretaker at In-Home Supportive Services
- Enumerator at U.S. Census Bureau
4 months at this Job
Operate equipment or backup vehicles to install long line, solid and skip lines and gore lines; measure and install various permanent and temporary pavement markings. Apply chip and flush seals to the construction of maintenance overlays, and cold milling and inlays with hot asphalt. Provide information for input into the Maintenance Management System; respond to customer service requests and prepare billable accident reports. Establish traffic controls using accepted methods to reroute traffic or control traffic speed and flow in highway maintenance areas, construction zones, and accident scenes. Mix salt and sand stockpiles; operate loaders to load salt and sand into trucks; apply anti-icing chemicals; remove snow with medium and heavy dump trucks with snow plows, spreaders and pre-wetting equipment; operate motor graders; construct and maintain brine-making facilities. Maintain radio contact with a base station, maintenance personnel and law enforcement agencies; use information provided by the Intelligent Transportation System and the District Operations Center; use the Incident Command System protocol and respond to emergencies outside normal working hours. Install, repair and replace roadway signs and signposts; repair and replace bulbs, fixtures, and sensors on lighted sign structures; clean and replace overhead sign panels. Monitor contract compliance and quality control including testing/materials and completed work performed by contractors.
- Highway Maintenance Worker at NDOT
- Operator 1 at Street Maintenance
- Driver at D&D TRANSPORTATION
- Linehaul Driver at XPO Logistics
3 months at this Job
- General Education - Continued education
- Partial POST Basic police academy - POST acadamy
- HS DIPLOMA
San Jose, CA
● Provide removal of debris and materials that may become hazardous to motorist
● Notify supervisor of areas in need of major repairs or renovations
● Participated in safety training and contributed to 100% team safety record
● Responsible for providing highway maintenance on local roadways within the Bay Area
- Highway Maintenance Worker at Center for Employment Opportunities
- Caretaker at In House Care Take
- Assistant Tax Preparer at Weaver Tax Service
- Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant/Dishwasher at Best Western Pioneer Inn
9 months at this Job
I work with Zero Turn lawn mowers, Highway maintenance, and culvert cleaning. Also i do side jobs with Mig, and Stick welding. And Building Construction.
- Highway Maintenance Worker at Department of Transportation
- Re-Works at Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job