I'm searching for a position that draws on my 16 years of health care experience putting our patients needs first. I am a dedicated employee who strives to provide the best customer service possible. 2012 - PRESENT HIM CLERK, MID DAKOTA clinic Responsibilities include communicating with the patients and providers the medical records which include collecting and sending medical records, analyzing patient data, verifying accuracy and maintaining privacy of those records. Meet with patients to assist them in obtaining their records.
- HIM CLERK at MID DAKOTA clinic
- INSURANCE CLERK, at Mid Dakota Clinic
- CENTRAL REGISTRATION at Mid Dakota Clinic
- Volunteered for Corpus Christi Church, Volunteered at Mental Health Association as a certified crisis line operator at
7 years at this Job
- Some college - Sociology - Social Work
- Some College - Sociology - Social Work
HIM Clerk prn Retrieve medical records from the floor, reconcile & send for scanning
- HIM Clerk (prn) at PARALLON BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- Medical Coder at Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Machine Operator at Sun Products
- HCC Medical Coder/Analyst at AllMed Staffing Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bowling Green Campus-Non degree
- A.S. - Health Information Management
- Associate - Health Informaiton
HIM Clerk is responsible for maintaining and updating records. Processes release of information request. Faxed medical records and also faxed electronic, provide customer service to patients. Scan and upload documents into electronic charts. Answer phone inquires regarding medical records and transfer calls to appropriate departments. Verify all documents to the correct patient account number.
- HIM Clerk at Kingwood Medical Center
- Floater at ABC Learning Center
- Medical Records Clerk/File Clerk at Texas Children's @ Sterling Ridge
- Nursery Provider at First United Methodist Church
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - EKG Tech
- - Medical Assistant
- - Diploma
I was a HIM scanner for UCLA Harbor I scanned medical records 27 batches a day answered phone inquiries for every department.
- HIM Clerk at Caban Resources
- Medical assistant / Linda Morales at Cranford L Scott md inc
- Medical assistant at Cranford L Scott inc
5 months at this Job
• Effectively exercised and adhered to all HIPPA regulations in order to ensure patient confidentiality.
• Responsible for properly storing patient records and processing billing.
• Responsive clerk with polished communications and persuasion skills.
• Delivered proactive and needs-focused collaboration with patients to ensure satisfaction while waiting for their appointments.
• Utilized strong focus tactics, capitalizing on patient familiarity and the ability to establish long-term relationships with customers, fostering a welcoming facility.
• Responded to patient inquiries.
- H.I.M. Clerk at Great River Medical Center
- Pediatric Specialty Care Teacher at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Art - Art
o Process release of information request with HIPAA regulations o Scan documents and monitor provider deficiencies in the EHR o Answer multi-phone lines o Maintain confidentiality
• Data Entry o Register patients for labs o Enter Toxicology, True Health and Boston Heart charges
• Patient Representative: o Register patients for appointments o Scheduling appointments for patients o Verifying insurances o Collect copayments and deductibles o Answered multi-lines and dispatched calls o Register patients for Labs, X-rays and Ultrasounds
• ER Clerk: o Register patients and assessed situation by asking for Chief of Complaint o Collect copays o Verify insurances o Answered phones o Administer paperwork to patients o Assist the nurses with patient care
- HIM Clerk at Little River Healthcare
- ER Clerk at John's Community Hospital
8 years, 1 month at this Job
Assist in the day to day operations of the Health Information Management department. Process charts, analyze charts, scan loose papers, make copies, pull charts and complete a variety of HIM tasks.
- HIM Clerk at Mon Health Rheumatology - David E. Seaman, MD
- File Clerk at Arthritis and Rheumatology Associates - David E. Seaman, MD
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate - Clerical Sciences
Printing of discharge formats for different areas around the hospital to be picked up, marking off, scanning in to him facility scanner, use of meditech, outlook, sending doctor letters out, birth certificates.
- HIM Clerk at Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Receptionist at Wallace Eye Center
- Receptionist at RED RIVER DENTAL
1 year at this Job
- Boyce, La
Position Held: HIM Clerk, Team leader then back to HIM TECH Basic Position Description: I have worked in the office as well as the Behavioral Health: I started off with filing paper charts to scanning, quality checking, validating to power chart validating the electronic medical records in all departments including Emergency Room, Behavioral health, Endoscopy, special procedures, Cath, Inpatient, Same day surgery and loose brought from other departments. I have also combined duplicated Medical Record numbers as well as Encounter Numbers, Cypress Distribution and ROI's. I am also CPI) crisis prevention institute) trained to help if needed. Answer phones, go out front to help with the ROI when they are at lunch, work in M Modal, RADNET, Report request and message center. Currently I am working Physician Deficiency Analysis on all Physicians. I share this responsibility with one other co-worker. We alternate weeks doing suspension lifting, admission monitoring, surgery monitoring, CATH lab monitoring, EEG monitoring, ENDO monitoring, PFT"S (pulmonary function test) monitoring, print and review emails from Missing documentation of ER charts, Meaningful use, emails about mission Radiology reports, loose documents, History and Physical monitoring, Type impending Suspension Letters to Physicians, typing suspension letters every Wednesday and distributing them on Thursday, review surgery, CATH, and endo's charts for History and Physicals, post-op notes, op note completion, and anything else that tis missing or out of compliance without Bylaws and HIPPA. Sleep study monitoring. Work in a spread sheet every day to organize all we have to keep up with.
- HIM Clerk, Team leader then back to HIM TECH at Place of Employment
- Church Secretary at Place of Employment New Sunset Community Church
- Held Retail clerk and Manager at Place of Employment
- Retail sales then at Place of Employment
14 years, 2 months at this Job
10. HIM Clerk Resume
Volunteer at HIM Department. Billing, Medical Records, and Document Imaging processing
- HIM Clerk at Northwest Hospital
- at Smart Health Chiropractic Office
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS Pharmacy
- at Rite Aid Pharmacy
7 months at this Job
- AS - Allied Health Medical Office Administration
- - Computerized Accounting Specialist