Currently a temporary HIM I Clerk in the medical records department scanning in patients confidential information.
- HIM Clerk at Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Secretary/Receptionist at Anwar Swann Stone and Tile Co
- Sub Secretary at Coalinga/Huron Unified
- Medical Office Technician (Typing) at Pleasant Valley State Prison
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assistant Office Manager responsibilities include supporting the office manager to ensure efficient day-to-day operation, phone intakes for adult outpatient program, scheduling appointments for therapists, insurance verification, management of records and discharging patients. HIM Clerk responsibilities included data entry of patient information, answering correspondences, filing reports, filing or sorting inpatient, outpatient or archived records, record retrieval, scanning and review of record inventory, ensuring all discharge records have been received and scanned appropriately.
- Assistant Office Manager/HIM Clerk at Four Winds Hospital
- Registrar at Saratoga Hospital
- Senior Secretary/Marketing Assistant at The Glen at Hiland Meadows
- Health Information Specialist at Glens Falls Hospital
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
- - History
- High school
• Medical records
• Retrieving all patient charts for that day, clean them up and scan them into our system
• Retrieving and reconciling medical records from all departments and nursing units
• Process all loose reports, Process accounts assigned to facility HPF work ques
• Responsible for scanning and indexing late documentation received in the HIM department
• Assist in reconciling retrieved medical records against patient discharge listings
• Assist in the processing of walk-in request for ROI "Release Of Information"
- HIM CLERK at Health Information Management
- ROI Specialist (Work At Home) at Kindred Medical
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at Northside Hospital
- Registration at Fairview Park Hospital
9 months at this Job
Assist in the day to day operations of the Health Information Management department. Process charts, analyze charts, scan loose papers, make copies, pull charts and complete a variety of HIM tasks.
- HIM Clerk at Mon Health Rheumatology - David E. Seaman, MD
- File Clerk at Arthritis and Rheumatology Associates - David E. Seaman, MD
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate - Clerical Sciences
• Medical coder. Correctly abstract medical records so they can be billed to insurance/patient for payment.
• Privacy Officer. Audit employee access to PHI, perform NIST Risk Assessments, send out periodic HIPAA education, report breaches to OCR yearly, lead HIPAA Oversite meetings and investigate any incidents received.
• Meaningful Use. Maintain MU audit notebooks, monthly check MU/eCQM data, validate and prepare all data for attestation.
• Clerk. Scan and analyze as needed in the department.
• Compile data for Quality Improvement projects and create graphs to illustrate projects.
- HIM Clerk at Republic County Hospital
- Medical Records Clerk at Cloud County Health Center
- Clerk at Office Personnel
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree of General Studies - Organizational Leadership and Visual Arts
- Associates of Applied Science - Applied Science
- Associates of Science
R esponsible for maintaining the accuracy and security of confidential patient health
● Compiling patients' health information.
● Ensuring patients' medical records are complete.
● Entering patient information into One Content.
● Medical Records scanning and indexing
● Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- HIM Clerk at Houston Physicians' Hospital
- Office Assistant at City of Houston, Library
- Out Of Town Hub Packer at O' Reilly, Distribution Center
- Office Assistant at His Soils Technologies
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Chart retrieval.
• Prep and scan Charts.
• Quality insurance on patients charts
• Data Analysts
• Processing Subpoenas
• Processing Checks
• Answering the phone lines.
• Retrieve Documents from unit.
- HIM Clerk at St Francis Hospital/ Lighthouses Management
- Food Preparation cook Customer Service at Family of Praise Church
- Medical Records Coordinator at White Memorial Hospital
- Lead of Digital Upload Department at Rancho Los Amigos Rehabilitation Center
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Medical Terminology Course
Maintain and update patient records, which include medical histories, treatments and examinations. They are also responsible for filing and storing records as well as the process for releasing patient medical records.
- HIM Clerk at South County Mental Health Center
- Client Service Coordinator at H&R Block
- HIM Technician at The Watershed
- Guest Service Representative at Motel 6 / Studio 6
7 months at this Job
- None - Human Services
- High school or equivalent
Initiates the chart completion process by indexing and analyzing discharge medical records for completeness and assigning deficiency tags as appropriate . Ensures all required impatient and out patient discharged medical records charts have been received and analyzed Prints and scans forms needed to completer the medical record
- HIM Clerk at Exeter Hospital
- Diet Aide at Exeter Hospital
- SalesClerk/Cashier at Savers at 9 Plaistow Rd
- Game Advisor at GameStop
3 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- - Web Design
10. HIM Clerk Resume
• Release information to persons or agencies according to regulations.
• Responsible for merging all patient duplicate records in the EHR.
• Retrieves patient records from the clinic, then perform preparation for scanning and indexing.
- HIM Clerk at Wellpath
- At Home Agent at West at Home
- Customer Service Representative at Family Dollar
- Customer Service Supervisor at Ashaun, LLC
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college