EXPERIENCE as a Historian / Research Officer
Working as historian in Heritage Department.
• Article on Kankaria lake, Ahmedabad for Panchvati Magazine, Delhi.
• Historical Research on Freedom Fighter Shri Kalidas Jaskan Zaveri's contribution in Ahmedabad Municipality.
• Research on place name history of Maninagar, Ahmedabad.
• Book review of amerika ni aadim vasahat written by k.k.shastri ji published by gujarat government.
• Working as a Historian/Research Officer - Consultant at the Heritage Dept., AMC since April 2011 to Oct 2015, to set up Sardar Patel City Museum at the Sardar Patel Bhavan, Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation, Danapith, Ahmedabad.
• Identification and visual documentation of historical buildings / structure in the newly added places of A.M.C. limits.
- Historian at Ahmedabad municipal corporation
- Visiting Lecturer at Ld Arts collage
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.ED - SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Master of philosophy in History - Arts
- Master in History - Arts
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - HISTORY
1. Federal Historian at the 45th Infantry Division Museum 2. Acted as federal purchasing agent for the Museum 3. Managed museum library of 8000 books 4. Managed and digitized Museum archives 5. Public tour guide and operations assistant for most museum operations.
- Historian at Oklahoma National Guard
- Staff Accountant at USPFO for Oklahoma
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Accounting qualifications - Accounting
- Bachelor's - History
- Associate - History
Being a member of the Japanese Student Association (JSA) allows me to embrace my own culture in UMBC. Wanting to become more involved with the Japanese community on campus, I accepted a JSA Historian position that allows me to be one more step ahead towards engaging the cultural aspect of UMBC. As Historian, I share new ideas at officer meetings, help plan for events promoting awareness of and pride in Japanese culture, and documenting the history of every event and weekly general body meeting.
- Historian at STRiVE, UMBC Student Life Organization
- UMBC Senator at STRiVE, UMBC Student Life Organization
- Floor Representative at STRiVE, UMBC Student Life Organization
- leader through reflection and recognition at STRiVE, UMBC Student Life Organization
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
- - Education
Researched, wrote, edited, published books, articles, training materials. Books can be found on the US Army Reserve website under History, Publications. As the Deputy Command Historian, supervised staff. Established and administered 2 archival programs. Established an Oral History Program; interviewed key military and civilian personnel. Taught soldiers how to conduct interviews on the battlefield and how to save historically valuable records.
- Historian at United States Army Reserve
- Historian/Archivist at United States Army Signal Corps
- Archivist at South Carolina Department of Archives and History
- Park Ranger at National Park Services
22 years, 3 months at this Job
- PhD - US History
- MLS - Academic research and archival administration
- Master's - US History; Archival administration
- Bachelor's - History; secondary education (social studies)
I work as a docent, historian, and tour guide on the 150 acre reserve.
- Docent /historian at Bloedel Reserve
- Jack of All Trades at Salty dog wash
- Cashier holiday ice rink at American Outdoor Skating Centers LLC
- Rink Coordinator at Arizona High School Hockey Association
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
o Micro Controller (PIC32MX/MZ) programming: TCP Web Server which provides system monitoring and control via
o .Net C# applications/projects: start from scratch, including third party library selecting, coding, testing, error handling,
• Windows Service: Data Historian: user defined(communication, tags, logging rate and database configuration) data logging from controller(PLC) via EtherNetIP to MySQL database, manipulate data(data trimming, transfer, analysis and email alarms)
• Windows Form application: provides UI for database manipulation: database login/selection, table connection, tag selection, data query, grouping, display and so on.
• Windows Form application: MySQL database exporter, provides UI for user to export, zip and saves schema/table specified time frame
• Windows Form/Service: collects data via Modbus(from PLC) and API card respectively, save data to registry and Mysql database, send warning & alarm emails via SMTP protocol and data trimming.
- Data Historian at Ener-Core Power, Inc
- Automation and Controls Engineer at ETAP/ Operation Technology, Inc
- Controls Engineer at
- at o PLC Ladder Language program
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
• I took on a role as Big, coached and guided my Little into the Fraternity
• Recruiting future Brothers into Delta Sigma Pi
• Certified Trainer in my current minimum wage job as a server ◦ These duties include: ◦ Greeting and interacting with the guests and making a great first impression. ◦ Planning under pressure ◦ Problem solving ◦ Managing my time and being organized ◦ Understanding our Point of Sales System ◦ Answering Phone Calls ◦ Understanding that Teamwork is key to ensure guest satisfaction
- Historian at Delta Sigma Pi Professional Fraternity
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
I record all events this organization takes part in and I and I can ensure that the make sure that an After Action Report is completed for each activity. I also customer comes first in any photograph events that take place throughout the year and I ensure that all paperwork is completed regarding fundraisers, events, and proposals situation. that are brought up by this organization. I am able to maintain a positive, professional, and mature attitude while
- historian at NJROTC, Guam High School
- Supply Officer at NJROTC, Guam High School
- at RAF Mildenhall
2 months at this Job
- Served as Historian for XVIII Airborne Corps and Fort Bragg, in support of the Commanding General, the General Staff, subordinate organizations, and the Fort Bragg garrison. - Provided advice concerning historical matters affecting the Corps, subordinate units, and the Army, including requirements of the Army History Program, the Command History Program, and the Military History Education Program. Answered approximately three requests for information (RFIs) a week from the Corps leadership as well as from the community. - Served as coordinator for military history education activities, including preparing and conducting professional development education classes. Prepared three presentations for the Corps Commander to give to a variety of military and civilian audiences. - Established and managed an internship program with local universities to provide assistance to the History Office and provide an additional public "partnership" with the Corps and Bragg. - Managed the Historical Collection including archives covering 100 years of Fort Bragg, 74-years of the Corps, and historical displays (small museum). Designed and produced historical displays to highlight special events, including the 100th anniversary of the establishment of Fort Bragg and the World War I centennial commemoration. - As a member of the Center of Military History team, assisted with efforts for management of the Army history program and its force including change in Army proponency for Military History, re-write of Army History related regulations and policy, and redesign and reorganization of Military History Detachments.
- Command Historian at XVIII Airborne Corps and Fort Bragg
- Foreign Affairs Officer at Political Desk, Office of Iraq Affairs
- Division Chief at US European Command, Royal Air Force Base
- senior operations, plans, strategy, and training officer at US Army Reserve Military Intelligence (MI) Readiness Command (MIRC)
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Strategy
- Master of Science - Strategic Intelligence
- Master of Arts - History
- - Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Bachelor of Science - Communications-Journalism
10. Historian Resume
Serve on the Executive board for the 31st edition of the community service organization
- Historian at Gentlemen of Drew Social Club Incorporated
- Chief Business Development Officer at OWO
- Corporate Accounting Summer Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- at DC Reads Tutoring Program
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Computer Information Systems