History Teacher for upper high school grades Member of a professional learning team
- History Teacher at Cholla High Magnet School
- German Teacher at Warren Township High School
- German and Social Studies Teacher at Carlyle High School
- German and American Government Teacher at Olympia High School
8 months at this Job
- ESL endorsement
- German certificate - German Studies
- Masters in Curriculum and Instruction, foreign language - German, curriculum and instruction
- Secondary Teaching Certificate - Political Science and German
- Bachelor's - German, Political Science, Public Service
- 8th grade history teacher - Responsible for managing/inspiring 150+ students as well as providing exceptional communication with my staff team, administration, and parents. - Responsible for breaking down large issues and concepts of American History to 13 year olds.
- U.S. History Teacher at Navo Middle School, Denton ISD
- Lead Program Facilitator at Group Dynamix, Carrolton, TX
- Print Shop Manager at Denton Bible Church
- English Teacher at United World Mission
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA in History - History
Taught US and World History both as a fulltime and substitute teacher ◦ Parma Community High (2015-2018) ◦ Lorain Community Middle (2014-2015) ◦ Avon/Midview/Sheffield/Columbia Local Schools (substitute teacher 2008-2014)
- History teacher at Parma Community High
- Claims Manager at Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
- Claims Adjuster/Supervisor at Crawford & Company
- at Crawford & Company
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Administration of Justice
- Associates - Insurance
- Masters of Arts - American History and Government
West Palm Beach, FL Taught special needs students, ESE, world history while motivating students on the importance in relating history to today's current events. Devised lesson plans to improve critical thinking and understanding. Palm Beach Youth Academy, West Palm Beach, FL Taught high risk high school and middle school math History Teacher/Social Studies Substitute Teacher Palm Beach County School District Taught students world history, American History, social studies, math, algebra, geometry, English, music, and physical education.
- History Teacher/Social Studies at Indian Ridge High School
- Attorney at Law Offices of Mark Koenig
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
I was the history teacher(intern) for Form 2 students aged between 13 and 18 years of age. During that period i was tasked to making lesson plan including the technique and method to be used in a given topic. I also evaluated and measured students through classroom lessons and discussions and assignments i gave them.
- History Teacher at Fiaseman senior high school
- Teacher at
9 months at this Job
- B.ed - Social Sciences'
● Taught four sections of 10th grade boys’ World History and 1 section of 12th grade US Government and Civics in an independent day school.
● Implemented regular use of advanced teaching models and methods, especially the Suchman Inquiry model; approach recognized by department head, head of school, parents, and students.
● Received highly positive formal evaluation from Department Chair; commended for “impressive” knowledge, preparation, professional demeanor, and ease of interaction with students.
● Received positive evaluation from Head of School, noting “excellent” planning and instruction.
● Commended by mentor teacher for work ethic, skilled and creative instruction, and ability to command the respect of the students.
- History Teacher at Albany Academy
- Full Year Student-Teaching Resident at Albany Academy
- Teaching Assistant, Foundations of Psychology at Center for Talented Youth
- Historical Intern at Nassau Synagogue
7 months at this Job
- Master's - MAT (Social Studies)
- Master's - British and European History
- B.A. in History and Psychology - American History
Team Lead for History Department
○ Worked with other grade levels to collaborate with lesson planning, technology integration, and data analysis.
○ Worked with other Team Leads to discuss and implement the needs of our campus.
○ Developed and reviewed curriculum assessments/guides for campus History Department.
○ Worked to incorporate effective strategies and appropriate technology into classroom lessons to aid in student success.
● 7th and 8th Grade History Teacher ○ Create engaging and technology based lessons that align with the TRS curriculum and YAG. ○ Assisted Technology Department with One-to-One Chromebook roll outs. ○ Created and facilitated District and Campus Staff Developments related to Technology and Instructional Strategies such as Google Docs/Slides/Forms and Lead4ward strategies. ○ Presented Google Slides Sessions at District Google Academy. ○ Google Educator Level 1 Certified ○ Awarded Teacher of the Month during the 2017/2018 school year
● Campus Instructional Technology Facilitator- Google Educator Level 1 Certified ○ Technology Support on Campus and District Level ○ Assisted Technology Department with One-to-One Chromebook roll outs. ○ Created and facilitated District and Campus Staff Developments related to Technology and Instructional Strategies such as Google Docs/Slides/Forms and Lead4ward strategies.
- 7 Grade History Teacher at Community ISD- Leland Edge Middle School
- Graduate Student Assistant at University of North Texas Criminal Justice Department
- History Help Desk/Library at University of North Texas History Department
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - History
- Bachelors of Science in History - Criminal Justice
Education Leadership Graduate Credits American History, World Civilization, Government, TEACHING EXPERIENCE Economics, African American History Teacher, Pompano Beach, Fl Studies, Personal Financial Literacy, Blanche Ely High School (August 2015-Present) etc.
- History Teacher at Nova Southeastern University
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Social Science Education
• Taught Grades 6-8-10
• World History, Geography/Asian History, and US History
- History Teacher at Jay Pritzker Academy
- History Teacher at Jinan Foreign Language School
- History Teacher at Zicheng International School
- Substitute Teacher at Philadelphia/Wilmington Area Schools
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Middle Level Education - Social Studies
• Teaching U.S. History II - During the 2013-14 school year taught World History (in addition to U.S. History II)
• Coordinated the creation of U.S. History II semester exams (4 years)
• Student Council moderator (2 years)
- History Teacher at Paramus Catholic High School
- English and Writing Tutor at Seton Hall University
- History Teacher at Nativity Network School
- Summer School Teacher at St. Mary of the Assumption School
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- New Jersey Certification of Eligibility
- Masters in Education - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Art History
- - teaching and grading programs