Paid by living expenses)
➢ Responsibilities & Skills
• Basic cleaning & sanitation
• Basic medical
• How to bind gash until help arrives
• Check pulse and breathing
• Immobilize possible breaks
• Confidence training
• Encourage the person to try things on their own
• Encourage the person to find different ways to do things that works for them
• Give compliments when they do something or try something they didn't think they could do
• Celebrate the small accomplishments
• Help them find things they are good at
• Determination training
• Tell them never give up
• Help them try again
• Show/give rewards for trying
• Property maintenance and management
• Upkeep to lawn
• Clean carpet
• Replace rotted wood where possible
• Pressure wash property once a year
• Sort trash and take it out
• Trim bushes/trees
• Shovel walkway during winter
• Basic repairs to washer/dryer/dishwasher/microwave
• Repairs to drywall
• Repair/replace doors (Including cabinet)
• Insect minimization
• Plumbing repair
• Snake drains
• Repair leaks
• Upkeep whole house water filter
• Ventilation upkeep
• Replace filter
• Know when it needs to be taken care of
• Answer phone
• File paperwork for payments/ house work and bills
• Make appointments such as doctors' appointments
• Remind about appointments
• Make sure he is on time for appointments
• Maintain & repair printer/fax/scanner
• Maintain & repair shredder
- Home Care Assistant at Home Care Assistant Contractor
- Self-Defense Assistant at Portland State University Self Defense Class
- Tutor at
- Student at
16 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Psychology
- Associate of Arts - Psychology
- General Education Diploma
Home Care Assistant
- Home Care Assistant Certified at State Of Washington
- Owner and Operator at Evergreen Patient Network "EGPN"
- Customer Account Executive at Comcast Cable Company
- Enterprise Tech Support at AT&T Wireless/Mobility
3 years at this Job
30126 As a home care assistant, I cared for patients with special needs and/or disabilities. I assisted them with day to day activities such as cleaning their homes, cooking and feeding them if necessary. I was tasked to do their shopping if the need should arise. giving the patient quality company and attention was foremost important for me as an assistant.
- HOME CARE ASSISTANT at GOOD LIFE CARE, LLC
- HOME CARE ASSISTANT at LATIN HOME CARE SERVICES, INC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Food Processing Technology
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
• Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Administer prescribed oral medications, under the written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse or aide, and ensure patients take their medicine.
• Check patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
• Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
• Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Home Care Assistant at J & E Home Care
- Housekeeping at La Guardia Hotel
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
My position as a home care assistant is to provide individuals Skilled in vitals, assisting in assistance in daily living activities. Including but not limited to ADLs, and accu checks. bathing, cooking, house work, toileting, and transportation.
- King, DuBois - Home Care Assistant at CPR
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Responsible for caring for senior patients - Making sure patients had good hygiene - Responsible for communicating with patients, family of the patients, and peers - Home Health Aide Course As Approved By The Public Health Department by The Schmieding Center - 100 Hours Completed. - Certified Personal Care Assistant as of June 2008.
- Home Care Assistant at Superior Senior Care
- Preventive Maintenance at Wal-Mart Optical Lab
- Production/Final QA at Wal-Mart Optical Lab
- Machine Operator at Danaher Tool Group
11 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
PERSONAL HOME CARE ASSISTANT Administered prescribed oral medication under the written directions of physician or as directed by Home care nurse, and ensured patients took their medications. Planned, purchased, prepared, or served meals, Checked patients pulse, temperature, and respirations. Provided both compassion and quality services to patients and family members by building relationships.
- PERSONAL HOME CARE ASSISTANT at
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT/ RECEPTIONIST at FAMILY MEDICAL PRACTICE CROSS CITY FL - Cross City
- DATA ENTRY / ACCOUNTING COORDINATOR at DOCTORS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL HOME HEALTH CARE
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Taking care of the elderly, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, dishes, changing clients taking out trash and changing bedsheets drove anywhere if necessary for a client and going to doctors appointments and handling the medication for them
- Home Care Assistant at Home care assistant
- Kitchen Staff at Billy Bobs Wonderland
- GC Services at Call Center Services
5 months at this Job
Client Private (828)201-3771
• Assist with amputte client with daily tasks. Includes light to moderate house work, in and outside the home.
• Shop for, Schedule and prepare meals.
• Assist with tasks that require total balance or mobility.(dishes, checking mail box, etc)
• Able to take and record vital signs.
- In Home Care Assistant at Private Home Care
- Housekeeper at Geneva Riverside Inn
- Picker/Packer at Insource Performance Solutions
11 years, 3 months at this Job
taken care of an elder lady that needed help, made sure she was shower,fed, and has everything asked for
- Home Care Assistant at Home Care Assistance
- Customer Service at Maria’s pizza
- Retail Sales Associate at bobby london
- Security Officer at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc
7 months at this Job
- - Security and Protective Services
- High School Diploma