Worked has a home care coordinator setting up homecare for elderly patients.Provide suitable placement of personal care and home health aides to appropriate cases.Maintain all necessary communications and documentation for patients
- Home Care Coordinator at Utopia Home Care
14 years at this Job
- Associates - Fashion
- High school - Academic
756 Pre-Emption Rd Geneva, NY 14456 Duties: Assesses the orientee's experiences level and learning style to determine the level of support and instruction required. Develop goals and objectives in collaborations with orientee and Educator Coordinator. Complete co-visits with orientee, Assist the orientee with organizational and prioritizing patient needs, Review documentation during probationary periods and then as needed to meet agency standards, Evaluates progress towards fulfilling designated goals and objectives, Provide support to additional nursing staff as needed. Completes chart reviews for Quality. I have also worked, for Finger Lakes Visiting Nurse Services, in the role as a Home Care Coordinator/Liaison. Within this role I was coordinating services for patients that were requiring support in the home environment including Hospice. These services would include IV meds and supplies, wound vac's and supplies, DME's. I would work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team as well as the patient and family members to ensure a smooth transition.
- Home Care Coordinator/Liaison at UR Medicine Home Care
- Finger Lakes Visiting Nurse; Case Manager at
- Home Care Nurse at Kendal at Ithaca
- RN at Arnot Ogden Medical Center
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- - clinical
- - curriculum and clinical
• Consult with patients and family members to discuss best methods of care for improving quality of life.
• Developed plans for assigning home health aides for elderly, disabled, and those who require palliative assistance.
• Collaborate with other health care providers, specialists and insurances to set up home visits, utilizing a team of 1400 trained aides.
• Assist care team with assessing health interventions and attend ongoing training to obtain more knowledge about novel developments in healthcare.
• Comply with organizational guidelines and health care laws as well as regulations.
• Treat patients and home attendants with empathy and respect while managing, on average, 80 cases per day.
• Identify and link patients with resources to facilitate referrals, respond to social service needs.
• Navigate MedFlyt app, perform quality assurance checks, and real-time troubleshooting services to broadcast open visits to available caregivers based on skill while serving as the point of contact for patients, families, as well as aides.
• Review plan of care and progress towards healthcare goals to better assist patients with determining eligibility for patient assistance.
- Home Care Coordinator at Continental Home Care
- Line Cook at MUNCH
- Merchandise Supervisor at Hershey's Times Square
- Hospitality Attendant at Aramark at Citifield
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Early Childhood Development & Children Studies
In an office setting; I assist in all functions related to the JHHCG's Home Care Coordinator and possess an understanding of homecare products and services and the services and resources available in the community. I effectively and efficiently coordinate referrals to Johns Hopkins Home Care Group and outside agencies; maintain records of Home Health Coordinator (HCC) functions; maintains the office in a professional and efficient manner; assists with HCC functions. Knowledgeable of various insurance carriers and carve outs. Proficient in Word and Excel. CPT, HCPC, ICD-10 coding, and billing. Proficient in medical terminology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Microbiology. Maintains accurate and detailed information on each patient to facilitate a successful patient encounter. Assists patients, patient families, referring physicians and third party carriers to resolve patient related issues. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, including written and verbal communication skills. Ability to be self- directed and confident working in relatively unstructured situations and offer excellence in customer service to HCC, patients, agencies, and hospital staff. Work with Healthcare Providers to ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home. Demonstrates independent judgment in resolution of administrative and patient related issues. Ability to travel between multiple inpatient and outpatient hospital settings. Manage scheduling/calendars. Follows and helps creates processes and systems to ensure high level of service to patients.
- Home care Coordinator Assistant at Johns Hopkins Home Care Group
- Patient Service Rep at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Customer Service Rep at Johns Hopkins Healthcare
- Recurring order case manager at America's Healthcare at Home, Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - nursing
My responsibilities as a Resident Care Coordinator included admitting new residents to our unit, setting up their service plans, adding the information to our system. Coordinating their Care with the Caregivers and medication aides. Setting up and attending all Dr. appointments, arranging all transportation for them. Attending Care Conferences with all documentation of any changes. Each of my residents had a CC scheduled every three months, I had twenty two residents that I was in charge of. I also was the supervisor for the aides and Med aides for my section. Along with this position were many more duties on a daily basis. My responsibilities as a Home Care Coordinator included managing schedules for 60+caregivers, training the aides for the lifts and various equipment. Interviewing perspective staff. Speaking with residents and problem solving. All of the day to day operations.
- Resident & Home Care Coordinator at Rogue Valley Manor
- Checker at Jacksonville Market
- Store Manager at Susie's Flower Shop
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
Energetic professional with a good record of delivering effective in home health and personal care services, proficient of care needed by clients and ability to provide them with well placed care on a constant basis
• Scheduling caregivers for client's assignments according to employee availability and clients needs
• Following up with clients care managers where there is a change in caregivers schedule or any issues of concern
• Overseeing caregivers, coaching, evaluating and supervising caregivers
• On call: weekends Payroll ADP
• Payroll ADP
- Home Care Coordinator at Pleet Home care / Floral Home Care
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Radiology Technician
- High school diploma
Home Care Coordinator, either hospital based or field work. Assessing patients to see if they are appropriate for Home Care. Arranging all disciplines in the home. Ordering of all DME, wound care supplies, including KCI wound vacs and IV therapy in the home. Speaking with patients to explain all arrangements, along with working with case manager or social worker for a smooth transition from an acute hospital setting to home.
- Rn Case Manager/Home Care Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian /Jfk @ Home
- Rn at Home Healthcare
- Rn Staff Nurse Telemetry at Muhlenberg Medical Center
- Litigation Examiner at Selective Insurance Company
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in science - Nursing
Discharge Planner for Skilled Nursing Facilities: Responsible for coordinating and arranging home care services for patients being discharged from Skilled Nursing Facilities and Rehab Units. I collaborate with facility Social workers, nurses, physicians the patient and their families in order to provide the needed care upon returning to their homes.
- Home Care Coordinator at John's Hopkins Home Care Group
- CareFirst Complex Case Manager II at
- Independent Nurse Consultant/ALM at Atrium Village
- at Maxim Healthcare Services
9 months at this Job
I was recruited to South Florida to work with the start of a new Home Care company from the previous owner of Nurse On Call which I work for four years for. I called on area physicians, facilities, and community resources to evaluate existing partients prior to discharge, and coordinate new referrals. I helped the patients and families from the transition for the acute/ subacute care settings to home with Home Care services.
- Home Care Coordinator at Trilogy Home Health Care
- Admissions Director/ Marketing Liaison at Cross Landings & Cross Winds
- NURSE ON CALL HOME HEALTH CARE at COMMUNITY LIAISON
1 year at this Job
- - Leadership
Manage a case load of 100+ clients Partner caregivers with ill/injured patients to establish consistent home care services Provide evening and weekend on-call assistance to patients and caregivers. Verify authorization of services to ensure continuity of care. Assist patients in completing M11Q and other documentation to receive home care services.
- Home Care Coordinator at Preferred Home Care
- Home Care Coordinator (Full Time) at True Care Home Care Agency
- Coordinating Manager (Full Time) at Most Excellent Home Care Agency
- Assistant Coordinator at
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice