Home Care Nurse
- Home Care Nurse at Great Lakes Caring
- LPN Home Care Nurse at Special Tree Rehabilitation System
- LPN at Regency Health & Rehabilitation Center
- LPN Staff Nurse at Maxim Healthcare Services
6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Practical Nursing
- Certificate - Medical Assisting
Wound Care ◦ Activities of daily living ◦ Tracheotomy care ◦ Urinary I & O, catheterization
Hemodialysis Staff Nurse December 03, 2018 still there
Kew gardens dialysis
• Assess each client based on patient's past medical histories and assist in creating correlating
• Plans of care.
• Take and record patients' vitals before each dialysis procedure and communicate any cause for Concern to Pcts or presiding doctor.
• Educate patients and their families about what the dialysis procedure involves and what to expect during and after each procedure.
• Assist technicians in setting up dialysis equipment and machines and ensure that all supplies and instruments are made available.
• Observe patients during the dialysis procedure and communicate any issues such as extreme discomfort doctor in an immediate manner.
• Operate dialysis machines, prime dialyzers and bloodlines and perform catheterizing activities.
• Provide patients and their families with information on symptoms and signs to be aware of as part of their in-home care strategies.
• Assess patients' response to treatment therapy making appropriate adjustments and modifications to treatment plans
- Home care Nurse at Home Care at its best.inc
- Hemodialysis Staff /Charge Nurse at
- Hemodialysis Staff Nurse at Cliffside Rehab & Dialysis
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associates of Science in Nursing - Nursing
Home Care Nurse. Attend school with children who are medically fragile.
- LPN Home Care Nurse at BAYADA Home Health Care
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at Preferred Health Care
- Data Entry Clerk at Gateway 26
- Telemarketer at VSC Staffing
4 months at this Job
• Private Duty Care
• Substitute School Nurse
- Home Care Nurse at Bayada Home Care
- School Nurse at Towne Nurses Agency
- RN Case Manager at Embracing Hospice Wall Township, NJ
- RN Charge Nurse/Supervisor at Francis Asbury Manor
9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Nursing - Nursing
Working as a Home Care Nurse for Multi-handicapped clients, experienced in transporting a child to and from school with tracheotomy/trilogy ventilator, closed system suction/cough assist, Infinity feeding pump and 02 sat machine.
- Home Care Nurse at PSA Healthcare Services
- Home Care Nurse at Maxim Healthcare Services
- Triage Nurse at Ledgebrook Family Practice
- Allergy/Surgical Coordinator at Buckland E.N.T
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate of Business
- Associates Degree - Veterinary Technology
- Diploma - Nursing
RN Home Care Coordinator
Coordinate all aspects of home care services and ensure the agency efficient operation with a focus on quality patient care. Promote and support a multi-disciplinary team while serving an essential role on the operations management team.
➢ Closely monitor all patient documentation to ensure accuracy, completion and adherence to guidelines.
➢ Evaluate, and regularly re-evaluate the needs of the patient
➢ Initiate, develop, implement and make necessary revisions to the patient's plan of care.
➢ Assess and respond to the patient's continual care needs.
➢ Work cooperatively with the director on staffing and referral sources.
➢ Coordinate team conferences and promote communication of information relevant to the patient care process to ensure quality of care and coordination of services.
➢ Participate in agency quality assurance activities designed to improve quality and continuity of patient care
➢ Collaborate daily with physicians, patients, family members and the interdisciplinary team.
➢ Arrange and order supplies as needed.
➢ Interact with insurance companies to obtain pre-authorization and visit approvals
➢ Determine the amount and type of care needed by the patients based on the field nurses assessment, and assign the appropriate discipline
- Home Care Nurse at A&D Nursing Home Care
- Clinic Administrator at Community Dialysis Center
- Staff Nurse at Praise God Clinic Station Road, Osogbo Osun State
- Public Health Nurse at Osun State Primary Health Centers
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- MSN - Public Health
- Diploma in Nursing - Nursing
- School Certificate - US Equivalent
- - National Society of Leadership and Success
Company went bankrupt Title: Full time case manager/home care nurse. Medical and psych nurse
- Full time case manager/home care nurse at Equinox Home Care
- Register Nurse - Full Time at Continnum home Health
- Register Nurse at New England Home Care
- Registered Nurse Critical Care at Gaylord hospital
8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Registered Nurse
- - Psychology, Math, and Early
At Independent living, I tend to the cares and needs of the elderly, disabled, and handicapped individuals. My responsibilities for the patients are to cook, clean, wash, change, and help any needs that the patient may need at the time of my services. I've worked as a Home Care Nurse for over a year now as of December 18th. The job is very demanding but very rewarding for the fact that I'm able to help people that may not fully be able to help themselves.
- Home Care Nurse at Western New York Independent Living
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- GED - Hospitality and Culinary Arts
Home care patient care and medication
- Home Care Nurse at San judas home care
- Restaurant Associate at SARCO
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
• Consistent long-term assignments (60-80 hours/ week); care for medically fragile adult and pediatric patients.
• Experience has included post-operative care, end-stage cancer care, CVA, diabetic complications, Alzheimer's disease, neurodegenerative disorders, COPD, Cerebral Palsy, congenital anomalies and developmental delay.
• Frequently serve as lead nurse on cases; schedule 24 hour nursing coverage, orient new nursing staff, coordinate treatment plan with physicians and therapists and coordinate ordering medical supply orders.
• Proficiency with ventilator care LP10/ LTV 950, Trilogy 100), tracheostomies, nebulizer therapies, chest PT, wound care, stoma care, medication administration, pain management, G-tube feedings and other aspects of daily care.
• Provide support and counseling to family members coping with long-term illness and impending loss.
- Home Care Nurse at Sweet P Home Care
- Staff Relief at White Glove Agency
- Charge Nurse - Sub-Acute Care/ Ventilator Unit at Meadowbrook Care Center
- Insurance Physical Examiner at Med Pros, Inc
15 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- - Nursing