Hospice nurse visits supplies med recommendation work with rn case manager
- Serienty hospice nurse at Serienty hospice
- LPN at Nurses of new jersey
- LPN Charge Nurse at Bey Lea Village (Genesis)
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- licensed pratical nurse LPN
- still in process of completing RN Program
2005 - 2010 HOSPICE NURSE UNIVERSAL HOSPICE 2001 - 2005 HOSPICE NURSE LION HOSPICE
- HOSPICE NURSE SAINT MICHAEL'S HOSPICE at HOSPICE NURSE FAITH HOSPICE
- Hospice Nurse hunter hospice at
9 years at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - Vocational Nursing
- RN Visting Nurse Hospice at Alacare Home Health & Hospice
- ED-RN at UAB Medical West
- GI Lab-RN PRN at Outpatient Services East
- Case Manager/Precert IPA Nurse at Healthspring Of Alabama
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Worked as a nurse case manager for the first 4 years at this company. Managed a full caseload of 10-15 patients on routine and or general inpatient level of care. The latter 5 years at this company was in the role of an After Hours hospice nurse providing direct patient care to people who have a/multiple life limiting illness. Care is provided in a variety of different settings including patient's home, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals and a hospice inpatient unit. Pain and symptom management Providing patients with the ability to die with comfort and dignity. Admitting patients to hospice which includes completing physical assessment, LCD guidelines, to determine hospice eligibility.
- Hospice Nurse at Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
- Registered Nurse at Sturdy Memorial Hospital
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
On call hospice nurse full-time. Triage calls, visiting pt's at home and facilities for weekend needs. Death pronouncements under direction of RN, Assuring families had all medications and supplies. Teaching new admits family and pt's on hospice care and plan of care updates when needed. Calling provider, obtaining new orders especially to provider comfort care of pain and agitation. Reporting all evening and weekend calls to all nurses and supervisors for follow up. Documenting all visits and calls into laptop system. Also did day shift visits, wound care as per P.O.C. This position covered all areas in Tucson and Southern Az to Nogales.
- LPN Hospice Nurse at Soulistic Hospice
- LPN Hospice Nurse at Soulistic Hospice
- LPN Home Health Nurse at Brookdale Senior Living Solutions
- LPN Hospice Nurse at Heartland Hospice
8 months at this Job
- Diploma in academic - Practical Nurse
- - Nursing Licenses
As a Hospice Nurses cares for terminally ill patients towards the ends of their lives. The main responsibility of a Hospice nurse is to help people live as comfortably and independently as possible with the least amount of pain in their final days. Hospice nurses focus on pain management and do not treat or medicate patients to aid in recovery. Hospice nurse provide comfort Care and help patients and their families to feel more comfortable about death and provide them with the emotional support they need.
- Hospice Nurse at Accu Care Medical staffing
- Skilled Private Duty Nurse at Evergreen Private Care
- LVN at Belmont Village Assisted Living
- LVN PRN at Accu Care Medical staffing
4 years, 7 months at this Job
LIN field hospice nurse caring for hospice and palliative care patients.on call every 3 nights. Evaluating patients that may meet criteria for hospice care.
- LVN Hospice Nurse at Ardent Hospice & Palliative Care
- LVN Field Nurse at SEAPORT HOSPICE
- Visit LVN at Gentiva Hospice
- LVN at Accent Care
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Nursing Licenses
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and in accordance with basic principles and guidelines of professional nursing.
• Evaluates patients for hospice and hospice house eligibility per benefit coverage allowance and facilitates smooth transition between care environments.
• Implements plan of care and evaluates appropriate ongoing care and adjustments to plan, by involving the patient and family in decisions upon admission and throughout the period of care.
• Implements physician orders in accordance with plan of care
• Provides nursing care, emotional support and education to patients and families; encourages patients and family members to participate in the patient’s plan of care to meet established goal
• Supervises the care provided by the Home Health Aide (HHA) based on the patient’s plan of care.
• Utilizes advanced computer skills to access medication information and all documentation in our electronic medical record (EMR) as required
• Completes and submits documentation within agency timeliness policies that is complete, legible, and clearly reflects care given.
• Promotes teamwork by participating actively and appropriately as a member of an interdisciplinary team. Shares essential patient information with all members to coordinate care.
• Collaborates with other members of the IDT in coordinating care to be efficient and financially responsible. Makes appropriate referrals for other discipline services to meet patient care needs in a timely manner. Coordinates care of patients with a variety of disciplines and community resources, both internal and external in a fiscally responsible manner.
• Collaborates in a positive manner with physicians in delivering care to patients. Keeps physicians and other personnel informed of patient needs and changes in status by appropriate means and as quickly as the situation warrants.
• Recognizes, addresses and documents changes in patient status and patient related problems. Informs supervisor of these concerns in a timely manner.
• Maintains agency guidelines for number of days worked and weekend/holiday rotations, productivity and timeliness. Seeks supervisor input when caseloads and patient acuity widely fluctuate.
• Ensures point of service documentation
• Provides appropriate documentation and paperwork to contracted facilities.
• Assesses, evaluates and responds to patient situations quickly. Administers emergency care as needed.
• Participates in weekend, holiday and on-call coverage as necessary and conducts Home Program and Gosnell visits as needed.
• Participates in daily shift report, Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) meetings, case conferences, staff meetings, and quality assurance and program improvement activities.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Hospice Nurse at Hospice of Southern Maine
- Unit Manager at Cumberland Rehabilitation and Health Care
- Home Health RN at Liberty Home Care
- ER RN at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
7 months at this Job
- None - biology
- Bartow, FL - September 2016 to Present
● Provided care consistent with written instructions
● Maintained records of patient care, condition, advancement
● Assisted with ambulation and exercise
● Reported any problems and changes in the patient's condition to Hospice Nurse
- patient's condition to Hospice Nurse at Good Shepherd Hospice
- Helping Hand Nursing Services at
- at Consulate Health Care
- at Spring Lake Rehabilitation Center
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Management
- Bachelor's of Applied Science - Applied Science
- Associate of Arts
every nurse should
- Hospice nurse at Hospice of St Francis
- Agency hospice nurse at Arbor Staffing & General Healthcare Resources, LLC
- at The Children's Center - Parrish Medical Center
- Volunteer Teacher's Assistant for toddlers at Jeannette Bowers
3 months at this Job
- - Practical Nursing Program PSAV
- - Allied Health
- MSN - RN, Assistant Professor