I served 10 years as the Hospital Administrator for a busy, and fast paced veterinary hospital. Dedicated in ensuring client, patient, and staff satisfaction. I supervised a team of 11 employees and coordinated all company operations. I held P&L responsibility, ensured financial health and managed budget's. I also implemented policies and procedures, and ensured proper systems were in place.
- Hospital Administrator at Loving Care Pet Hospital
- Technician at Loving Care Pet Hospital
- Client Service Representative at Loving Care Pet Hospital
10 years at this Job
Arlington, Texas Hospital Administrator/Financial Manager * All human resource duties including maintaining staff files, benefits, policy and procedure development and enforcement * All financial aspects of running the business- end of day reconciliation, credit card batching and reconciliation, monthly bank statement reconciliation, accounts payable/receivable * Biweekly payroll calculation, process payroll, and complete all federal and state tax forms and payments associated with payroll (quarterly Texas Workforce commission UI reports and payments, Federal 940, 941, W-2 forms and payments * Developed and implemented all staff training protocols * Direct supervisor for all customer service representatives, technicians, and professional (doctors) staff for all hospital departments * Managed all social media and review site platforms (Facebook, Yelp, Twitter, Instagram, Google Business, etc.) * Performed all staff hiring, coaching, disciplinary reviews/reprimands, and quarterly reviews * Maintained daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly financial accounting and reports * Maintained all local, state and federal laws, guidelines and licensing requirements and made sure practice followed all rules, laws and regulations * Made sure all equipment functioned properly and was maintained and serviced on schedule * Managed drug and supply inventory and placed weekly orders with vendors * Negotiated best pricing with all drug and supply vendors to effectively reduce supply cost by 25% * Completed monthly work schedule for all customer service representatives, all technical staff for all departments of the hospital, and doctors * Assist customer service representatives answer telephones and schedule appointments * Effectively and calmly handle client complaints
- Hospital Administrator/Financial Manager at Veterinary Referral & Emergency Hospital of Arlington
- Office Manager/Emergency Critical Care Veterinary Technician at DFW North Emergency Pet Clinic
- Critical Care Technician/Shift Lead-Training Coordinator at North Texas Emergency Pet Clinic
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Finance and Business Management
Hospital administration ensuring the profitability of the practice while adhering to the highest standards of care in all areas of the hospital.
- HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR at Eastern Animal Hospital
- HOSPITAL MANAGER at Academy Animal Hospital
19 years, 3 months at this Job
Job duties include coordinating all departments, maintaining fiscal and regulatory compliance, along with enforcing rules and regulations of facility policies. Maintaining budgeted monthly financials to generate cash flow by increasing census. Overseeing all aspects of intake department team to ensure profitability and growth. Weekly and monthly professional practice committee meetings with physicians and medical directors. Facilitate monthly ride along with community liaison to enhance relationship's while increasing both inpatient and outpatient census. Initiating and overseeing bed additions to existing hospital to increase top line revenue.
- Hospital Administrator at St James Behavioral Health Hospital
- Administrator at 116 Bed Facility
- Assistant Administrator at 198 Bed facility
- Administrator in Training at Central Management, LLC
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Arts - Communication Studies
• Provided administrative support for physicians, nurses, clinicians, peers and patients throughout the hospital.
• Liaise with hospitals, clinics, insurers and ambulatory representatives regarding all facets of patient admission.
• Managed office schedules, itineraries, ambulatory travel arrangements, and confidential medical records in accordance with HIPAA while utilizing proprietary medical software programs to include EHR, Intergy, & Microsoft Office.
- Hospital Administrator at Four Winds Hospital
- Blogger, Editor, Transcriptionist and Social Media Manager at Freelance/Self employed
- Operations Manager at Cranial Technologies, Inc
- Behavioral Health Counselor at Four Winds Hospital
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Graduate Studies - Psychology
- BS - Psychology
Inova is a global leader in personalized health, which leverages precision medicine to predict, prevent and treat disease, enabling individuals to live longer, healthier lives. Inova serves more than two million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond. Inova's hospitals include more than 1,800 licensed beds and 17,000 employees.
Inova-Fair Oaks Hospital Fairfax, VA 04/2018- Present
Human Resources Director/Associate Hospital Administrator
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital has 182 inpatient beds and serves the rapidly growing suburbs of Northern Virginia. Reporting directly to the VP of Total Rewards and hospital CEO I serve on the hospital senior leadership team. Overseeing employee relations, training and change management. Support over 1250 employees, with 3 direct reports.
• Advise and consult with executive leadership on all human capital initiatives.
• Developed community partnerships to improve recruiting.
• Implemented employee engagement council program to improve morale and retention.
• Oversee the Executive Engagement Committee.
• Analyze and report on monthly HR metrics.
• Serve as the strategic business partner for Executive Leaders.
• Ensure compliance to meet Joint Commission, Magnet and other accrediting body standards. Howard University Howard University is a federally chartered, private, doctoral research extensive university located in Washington, DC. Howard has an enrollment of approximately 11,000 students in its undergraduate, graduate, professional, and joint degree programs, which span more than 120 areas of study within 13 schools and colleges.
- Human Resources Director/Associate Hospital Administrator at Inova-Fair Oaks Hospital
- Human Resources Manager at Howard University
- Human Resources Director/Associate Hospital Administrator at UHS-Arbour HRI Hospital
- HR Site Lead/Human Resources Business Partner at North American Sort Center
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Resources Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resources Management
• Customer Service
• Hospital Administrations/Operations
• Staff management
- Hospital Administrator at Gibonna Womens Hospital
- Clinic Administrator at THE BRIDGE CLINIC LIMITED
- at THE BRIDGE CLINIC LIMITED
- Senior Fertility Nurse/Head of Medical service at THE BRIDGE CLINIC LIMITED
9 months at this Job
- - Nursing assistant
- - Global Leadership and Management
- - Bachelor of science in Nursing
- S.S.C.E - WAEC
• Creation and maintenance of Hospital Protocols
• Budget tracking, forecasting, and reporting for all departments
• End to end Costumer Service engagement
• Operating and answering calls within a multi- line phone system
• Participating in virtual and in-person meetings, documenting action items and distributing to key stakeholders
• Producing various operations reports for the Hospital Administrator and Chief Nursing Officer
• Managing multiple calendars and staff schedules, including arranging travel for doctors' site visits
• Integration of Electronic Health Records
• Working knowledge of all office equipment
• Written correspondence with hospital staff, C-Level Executives and Board Members
- Administrative Assistant to Hospital Administrator and Chief Nursing Officer at SEARHC Mt. Edgecumbe Hospital
- Administrative Assistant at Coastal Excavation
- Event Manager at MILWAUKEE ART MUSEUM
- Account Manager at Reinhart Partners
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Education - Education
San Jose CA 09/2011 - Present
395bed for-profit certified stroke center and general medical-surgical acute care hospital.
Administrative Hospital Supervisor (Per Diem):
Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer and directly responsible for the hospital and all departments, directors, managers and charges; indirectly responsible for 100+ FTE's. Orientation for new hires, work closely with ED to streamline patient throughput. Direct and coordinate patient care activities for hospital in off hours. Participated in roll-out of new Electronic Bed Management program.
➢ Successfully oriented Directors and Managers on the electronic bed management system.
➢ Co-chaired the electronic bed board initiative which was conceptualized and implemented within one year.
- Associate Hospital Administrator / Supervisor at El Camino Hospital
- Hospital Supervisor at Kaiser Permanente
- Chief Nursing Officer at Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation
- Critical Care Administrative Hospital Supevisor at Stanford Health Care
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
Manage hospital with 3 Veterinarians, 3 Technicians, 4 Assistants, 3 Receptionists
*For 8-10 years - managed 2 locations simultaneously - Animal General of East Norwich and Glen Animal Hospital
• Ensure that Radiology, Controlled Substance logs, and Medical Records are current and accurate
• Monitor Hospital Safety programs and procedures to ensure compliance
• Oversee facility maintenance, including general housekeeping in compliance with building safety
• Involvement in recruitment, scheduling, benefits, payroll, counseling, and termination
• Promote and ensure effectiveness of all internal and external marketing events
• Review all financial, A/R, A/P, and budgetary matters, monitored spending and loss to attain targeted goals
• Project long and short term requirements for staffing, equipment, and facility
• Constant evaluation of procedures to streamline workflow and enhance quality
• Assist Regional Director with new acquisitions and training at other facilities
• Customize website content and improve social media engagement
• Monitor and maintain all levels of inventory within hospitals
• Audit incoming and outgoing calls to ensure positive client experience
- Hospital Administrator at VCA Antech
- Client Service Representative / Front Desk Supervisor at Glen Animal Hospital
17 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts
- - Management