832-868-9955 I served 10 years as the Hospital Administrator for a busy, and fast paced veterinary hospital. Dedicated in ensuring client, patient, and staff satisfaction. I supervised a team over 15 employees, coordinated all company operations, implemented policies and procedures, held P&L responsibility, ensured financial health, maintained profit objectives, and analyzed future trends.
- Hospital Administrator at Loving Care Pet Hospital
- Veterinary Technician at Loving Care Pet Hospital
- Client Service Representative at Loving Care Pet Hospital
10 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Performed duties of Hospital Administration including department oversight and functioning as the hospital administrator-on-call. Prepared feasibility studies. Published hospital-wide communications. Successfully addressed patient complaints and issues of risk management. Worked closely with all members of the administrative staff. Achieve Marketing Department to help the business achieve and its overall objectives. Skills: WORD, EXCELL, POWERPOINT, INTERNET, PHOTOSHOP AND SOCIAL MEDIA Language: English and Spanish
- Hospital Administrator at Alborada Hospital
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
Randolph, New Jersey 5/18 - 6/19 Hospital Administrator/Operations Consulting for a small growing practice. Established operating protocols and procedures and the implementation of practice management software, inventory control, payroll, OSHA, marketing, accounting and HR.
- Hospital Administrator/Operations at Alliance Emergency Veterinary Clinic & Wellness Center
- Hospital Director at Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
- Chief Operations Officer/Hospital Administrator at S. Arizona Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Ctr
- at S. Arizona Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Ctr
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Business Mgmt./Accounting
M aintain client satisfaction by managing and training a highly efficient and friendly staff of 5 receptionists.
● Manage and organize a database of approximately 8,000 clients
● Research, order and maintain proper inventory of medications, hospital supplies, equipment and pet foods.
● Recruited, on-boarded, trained and performance managed administrative staff.
● Created and delivered staff trainings on topics such as customer service and client education around preventive care and pet health needs.
● Cr eated, developed and implemented streamlined organizational policies and procedures.
- Hospital Administrator at South Loop Animal Hospital
- Assistant administrator at
- Co-director and live in artist at Roxaboxen Arts Gallery
- at Chicago Dog Walkers
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Anthropology and Sociology
- Associates of Art degree - Art
- bachelors of arts degree in Art & Design - Art & Design
Expert hospital administrator with a broad scope of knowledge ranging from clinical operations to clinical research. Starting new programs and problem solving are favorite projects in addition to coaching and mentoring staff. Proficient in Microsoft Office, EPIC, grant and jail management software. Certification in Executive Coaching. MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, OH May 2009- Present
Administrative Director- Cuyahoga County Correctional Healthcare
• Direct and manage medical operations ◦ 100 clinical and non-clinical staff ◦ Jail daily census 2200+, 150 visits per day ◦ Reduced pharmaceutical costs by 30% ◦ Reduced hospital transports by 20% saving the county $50,000/month ◦ Negotiate medical contract terms as additional correctional facilities are added ◦ Planning, budgeting and implementation of the following programs: * EPIC implementation- converted a completely paper process to Electronic Medical Record in 8 months * Added NP's to staffing model reducing labor costs * Modified work flow to add Health Assessments at intake to reduce sick call ◦ Services added to increase safety reduce costs: * Ultrasound, Diagnostic Radiology, Telemedicine, Women's Health Clinic, Chronic Disease Clinic, Dental Operatories ◦ Reduced transports saving $200,000 in 6 months over the previous year * Implemented programs for substance abuse treatment, Hep C and HIV diagnosis and linkage to treatment Administrative Director- Specialty Care Patient Care Unit
• Directed and integrated the implementation and evaluation of clinical and practice operations of 5 outpatient departments: ◦ Psychiatry, Gastroenterology, Hospital Medicine, Palliative Care and Infectious Disease
• Managed TJC preparation and implemented recommendations post review
• Planned, coordinated and evaluated all areas assigned impacting quality patient care delivery and maintain fiscal viability
• Evaluated and modified work flow to maximize efficiencies and improve patient care- i.e. improved new patient throughput in psychiatry by streamlining the intake process: reduced wait list from 400 patients to less than 100
• Developed and maintained systems to assure the ease of patient scheduling, efficient use of resources, both human and material
• Served as the key liaison to physician in areas assigned. Monitored changes in coding and reimbursement and implemented appropriate actions and training to maintain appropriate practices
• Keep current with technological advances within assigned areas
• Ensure that the standards of the system-wide customer service programs are achieved
- Expert hospital administrator at MetroHealth Medical Center
- Clinical Research Manager at Cleveland Clinic
- Radiation Oncology Manager at Fairview Hospital
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Executive Coaching
- Executive Masters of Business Administration - System Operations/Managing corporate culture change
- Bachelor of Arts - Health Management
• Oversight of the daily operations of a 60 bed (two campus) Psychiatric Treatment Facility providing inpatient and outpatient treatment for the Adult and Geriatric population.
• Actively recruited one local physician for the medical staff.
• Success completion of LDH re-survey of the hospital in February of 2018. Accomplishments
• Exceeding average daily census and admission goals.
• Implementing Adult Substance Abuse treatment inpatient unit.
• Implementing Adult Outpatient Substance abuse outpatient treatment (IOP).
- Hospital Administrator at Oceans Behavioral Hospital of Lake Charles
- Chief Executive Officer, Longleaf at Acadia Healthcare
- Chief Executive Officer, Saint Simons by-the-Sea at Universal Health Services
- Chief Executive Officer, Interim at Saint Simons by-the-Sea
10 months at this Job
Talladega, Al, United States 07/2014 - 01/2016-Retired Hours per week: 40 Pay Plan: GS Grade:11/4 Assistant Hospital Administrator (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: I was the first line supervisor for the Health Services Department as well as fill the role of the Heath Services Department Head. I supervised the medical staff including: Nurses, Physician Assistants, Pharmacist, Infectious Disease Control Coordinated, Dentist, Public Health Service staff members, Lab Tech, Medical Assistants and other staff associated with the orderly running of the health services department. I was responsible for the development, planning and balancing the budget for two Cost Centers. I prepare monthly analytical budget reports for the Health Services Department. I wrote justifications and work statements for non-personal services contracts for the Health Services Unit. I met with Financial Management Staff daily, specifically with the Contracting Specialist Supervisor and the Accounting Supervisor, concerning hospital contract and the availability of funds to pay for services render. I was the liaison with the community hospital, clinics, doctors and other health care services providers in the community work. I purchase the Medical supplies and equipment as needed. I maintain medical supply Inventories, insured equipment repairs were completed. I maintain the computer equipment in the Medical Department, and train staff on the proper use of the computers within the department. I have assisted in preparing the health services department for compliance of the standards of the American Correctional Association (ACA) and the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Organizations (JCAHO), as well as other regulatory groups and higher agency authorities. Updated Institutional Supplement and procedural manuals for Health Services. I serve as contracting officer's technical representative for the health services department contracts. I provided written correspondences to inmates COP-Out, BP-8, BP-9 and Congressional. Also, written correspondences to Regional and Central Office staff. I established and maintain good relationships with local hospitals and distant medical centers in order to provide extensive, definitive medical care to the inmate population. 01/1997 - 07/2014-Retired Hours per week: 40
- Assistant Hospital Administrator at Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Financial Specialist at Pay Plan
- Financial Specialist/Management Analyst at The Health Services Department I
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy PhD - Christian Counseling
- Master's - Theology Th. M
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Develop, implement, and coordinated all crisis-related services, which include the Extended Observation Unit and Sunrise Canyon Inpatient hospital. Provide oversight and support to meet the requirements of a variety of funding and accrediting agencies. Write program policies and procedures, develop, manage and monitoring of budgets to maximize revenue and minimize expenses. Collaborate with program Directors and staff to identify reports needed to assess the quality of service provision. Interpret, analyze, and write required/requested reports. Provide a continuous effort to improve operations and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer services.
- Hospital Administrator at StarCare Specialty Health Care System
- Clinical Evaluator at Excelsior College
- Director of Nursing at StarCare Specialty Health Care System
- Nurse Aide Evaluator at NACES
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associate Degree in Arts
* Direct the daily operations of the entire Center, comprised of a number of independent businesses. * Run two business units responsible for over $2.5 million in billings within the Center. * Maintain payroll, 401(k), and pensions plans for employees within the multiple businesses under the Center. * Manage 60 subordinate employees on a daily basis. * Execute human resources responsibilities such as hiring, employee reviews, personnel file maintenance. * Serve as representative of the hospital at area events, including liaison with the media. * Liaise with the Board of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Control. * Utilize Excel's higher functions on a daily basis to manage the Center's operations. * Communicate and coordinate daily with the Property Manager for Center's overall operations. * Directed the upgrade and implementation of veterinary practices software. * Oversaw the expansion of the hospital from 8,000 to 10,000 square feet, managing the project, planning and coordination with contractors. * Found missed charges while reviewing client billing, resulting in increased revenue for the Center. * Negotiated price points with vendors for hospital supplies resulting in $2,000 savings per month. * Reduced hospital expenses by 15% by optimizing scheduling, eliminating overtime, and increasing productivity.
- Hospital Administrator at Regional Veterinary Referral Center
- Office Manager at VCA Southpaws Veterinary Specialists and Emergency Center
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Management
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
Participating in rotational program with corporate leaders to develop a well-rounded skill set in preparation of becoming a hospital administrator within the LifeCare system. Completed rotations and mentorships include: -Quality: Mentored by Vice President of Quality and Risk Management, Operations Rotation included but not limited to: participating in TJC's Disease Specific Certification in Wound Care preparation and survey, creating system wide committee forms and agendas, conducting TJC mock surveys. -Finance: Mentored by Sr. Director of Finance Rotation included but not limited to: creating monthly revenue projection dashboard for current hospital administrators, creating financial impact of labor tool for CNOs, creating financial analysis training for CNOs, analyzed outpatient business for opportunity. -Project Management: Mentored by Director of Strategic Projects Rotation included but not limited to: creating outpatient encounter tracking dashboard, member of Cost Containment Committee with focus in reduction of costs in purchased services and physician fees.
- Hospital Administrator in Training at LifeCare Health Partners
- Accreditation Program Manager at UHS/Horizon Health
- Health Unit Coordinator at Children's Health
- Human Resources Recruiter at GTN Technical Staffing
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- B.S - Healthcare Administration