• Planned and coordinated construction tasks on a daily basis.
• Monitored and controlled expenses within the established budget. October 2017 - August 2018
• Recommended cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
• Oversaw invoice and payment processing in a timely fashion
• Analyzed construction problems and developed immediate resolutions. Responded to customer inquiries and concerns promptly.
• Generated construction progress and expense reports for management.
• Attended educational workshops, trainings and conferences for professional growth. Identified slippages or delays in construction projects and adjusted schedules to meet deadlines. Hospital Chaplain Northeast Georgia Hospital System, Gainesville, GA.
• Provided comfort and support to patients undergoing surgical procedures, facing end of life issues or involved in traumatic accidents as well as patients' families.
• Calmed angry or emotionally distraught friends and family members of patients.
• Provided spiritual support to fellow staff members and care providers.
- Hospital Chaplain at Century Communities
- Electronic Engineer at Programable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Assistant Construction Manager and Punch-Out Technician at
- Senior Hispanic Pastor/ Mission Developer at Christ Lutheran Church
10 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - English as Second Language and Conversational English Advanced Course
- Certificate of Completion - Counseling
- Certificate of Completion - Advance Leadership
- Certificate of Installation
- B.S. - Electronic Engineering
- part-time hospital chaplain at Northwest Hospital
- at Marana Behavioral Health
- Advocate counseling juveniles arrested at Lutheran Social Services
- Advocate counseling juveniles arrested at Open Inn
2 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Biblical Studies
- Master of Arts - Counseling
• Provide emotional, psychological, religious, and spiritual support to patients and family members of all faiths during crisis and life events.
• Guide patients, family members, and employees of all faiths process issues of suffering and death.
• Call upon personal theology and pastoral theory when necessary to help others navigate difficult circumstances in life.
• Listen, empathize, and care for patients, family members, and employees.
- Hospital Chaplain - Part-time at Methodist Hospital
- Workplace Chaplain at Marketplace Chaplains USA
- Pulpit supply at Westheimer Community Church
- Director of Training at LINC Ministries
7 months at this Job
- Doctor of Ministry - Pastoral/Missional Leadership
- Masters of Divinity - Divinity
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Financial Management
1. Visitation and counseling of patients, families, and staff members 2. Public speaking engagements for staff events
- Hospital Chaplain at USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Financial Professional at New York Life Insurance Company/NYLIFE Securities, LLC.
- Founder/Owner/Operator at Straw Hat Pizza
- Founder/President at Montrose Christian Montessori School
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- License - Insurance Life and Health
- Certificate - Christian Ministry
- None - Financial Services Banking
- None - Economics
Visit patients as requested by families of patients. Includes Maternity, Med-Surg, ICU, Isolation and ER. Complete monthly schedules as assigned by Hospital Chaplain Administrator.
- Chaplain at Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Senior Pastor and Chaplain On-Call at Albany Medical Center
- Senior Pastor and Chaplain at Ellis Hospital
- Hospital Chaplain while Pastoring Church at Easton Baptist Church
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- MDiv - Pastoral Studies
- Hospital Chaplain, volunteer at St. Mary's Sacred Heart Hospital
- Pastor at United Methodist Church, North Georgia Conference
- Hospice Chaplain, PRN at Homestead Hospice
- Community Resource Coordinator at Mountain Resources
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Clinical Pastoral Education, One Unit
- Doctor of Ministry
- Master of Divinity
- Certificate in Religious Education
- Bachelor of Science in Religion
- Associate of Arts in Psychology
• Currently finishing third unit of Clinical Pastor Education at Yuma Regional Medical Center.
• Completed first unit of the Clinical Pastoral Education program at Methodist Hospital in Arcadia.
• Responsibilities include visiting patients, listening with empathy, providing spiritual support, charting, death paperwork and weekly updates and reports.
- Hospital Chaplain Resident at Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Substitute Teacher at Pasadena Christian School
- Security Guard at Huntington Library and Gardens
- Teacher assistant at Bilingual schools
7 months at this Job
- - Clinical Pastoral Education Program
- Masters of Arts in Pastoral Studies - Pastoral Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
I have had the opportunity to work within the local church, as a hospice chaplain ministering to the dying, and currently as a hospital chaplain. I have ministered across religious lines to individuals from the Christian faith, the Catholic faith, the Jewish faith, Jehovah Witness, and Mormons. I have been assigned the task to both work independently but also within a team environment. I have also recruited and trained volunteers, as well as performing multiple bereavement calls.
- Chaplain at Parkview Regional Hospital
- Pastor at Hopewell Church
- Adjunct Instructor at Des Moines Area Community College
- at Premier Hospice
2 months at this Job
- M.A. - Ministry Leadership
- B.S. - Pastoral Ministries
at this Job
- Master's - Theology
Conducted crisis intervention management during codes and other emergencies; Worked with administration
to develop and implement plans for increasing employee satisfaction
• Coordinated with numerous external organizations to ensure assigned personnel and their families received the support needed to maintain healthy lifestyles both personally and professionally
• Facilitated discussions with military executives as part of the Department of Defense's (DoD) Senior Leader Family Readiness Program
• Counseled and mentored family of assigned staff member to ensure appropriate information was disseminated
- Religious Affairs Specialist |Hospital Chaplain Assistant at United States Army
- Product Regulatory Compliance Manager at BMW Manufacturing Plant
- Quality Control Inspector at Michelin Tire Factory
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in Computer Application - US Army Basic Leadership Course