*Deliver to residential and commercilal locations. *Inspected cargo for count accuracy *Received pick-ups and delivered them to warehouse. *Used manual jack to unload at customer site. *Read bills of loading to determent assignment details *Secured cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers. *Verified the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers. *Manually or Mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles. *Moved levers and controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams and swivel-hooks hoists, and elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, and stack material.
- Commercilal Mover at Valley Relocations
- Janitorial at Clean Plus
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - diploma
Reporting to the shift supervisor, the Housekeeper contributes to patient comfort and ensures the daily cleaning and tidying of all the hospital bedrooms and any public areas,occasionally assisting with training of new employees once i worked in most areas of hospital to include the E.R,Labor and Delivary,ICU and many offices including dental ENT Surgery (2 years
- Hospital Housekeeper at NANA Management Services
- Front Desk Clerk at Alaska Club for Women
8 months at this Job
- G. E.D
I have been working for 11 months as a housekeeper i do all the basic house cleaning along with making beds
- Hospital Housekeeper at NEMHS
11 months at this Job
- High school - None
• Responsible for keeping medical facility clean, sanitary and well maintained.
• Attending to waiting areas, staff areas and examination rooms, focusing specifically on floors, windows, walls and examination surfaces.
• Supplying fresh linens to rooms after discharge of patients and disinfecting bed, tables, serving trays, chairs, sinks, and all areas of the bathroom and showers stalls.
• Thoroughly clean and mop floors using disinfecting products and discard all garbage from waste containers.
- Hospital Housekeeper at Easton Hospital
- Store Associate - Produce & Meat Department at Wal Mart Store #2497
- Magnetic Device and Transformer Assembler at Torelco
- Customer Service Advisor at Norwescap Home and Energy Services
4 months at this Job
- - Computerized Accounting Career Program
Started as on-call. Now work 40hrs overnight shift. Responsible for ER, take all housekeeping calls, take bod(ies) to morgue, cleanliness of public restrooms, lobby, floors on the main floor. Dusting, wiping, mopping, laundry, changing of sharps. Running supplies to pt and/or staff (toilet paper, paper towels, linen, uniforms, sanitizers, handsoaps etc). Cleaning discharge rooms thru-out the hospital and the burn unit. Going into patient rooms to remove trash and/or spills and accidents that may have occured overnight.
- Hospital Housekeeper at Sodexo (Straub Hospital)
- Store Clerk at Longs Davies Center
- Security Officer (Full-time) at G4S Secure Solution USA
- Intake Worker at State of Hawaii
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- 64 credits with no degree - Computer basics
- 34 credits with no degree - Art
- High school - General
- Housekeeper at Express Employment Professionals
- construction clean up at Peacock home improvement
- Sales Associate at Once Upon a Child
6 months at this Job
- Still attending
Beds tubes floors
- Hospital housekeeper at Service master
- Warehouse Worker (Temp) at Ha
- Holiday Inn Express at Housekeepers Cleaning Service
- Waffle House Server at Waffle House
at this Job
- Basic - Basic
I cleaned rooms and worked in area the Pediatrics Emergency Rooms. I also cleaned houses for a year. I worked at Golden Corrals for. 8 yrs up until 2015 as server/ shift leader.
- Hospital Housekeeper at Kingwood Medical Center
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Iam a hard work. Iam a person where i put my all in my work no play or joking work comes first.
- Hospital Housekeeper at Advanced staffing
- secondary manager at McDonald's
1 month at this Job
- High school
- Compass group hospital (housekeeper) at Touch Point
- Hardees Crew Member at
- Dietary Aide at Nursing home
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent