I work in the hospital with the animals. Provide food and care for the animals. I also work until close-- meaning I clean and stock for the next day.
- Animal hospital nurse at Shively Animal Clinic & Hospital
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities Assist attending physicians with the medical care and oversight of patients in this 60 bed LTACH. Take the lead for codes and rapid responses, assess and treat urgent and emergent problems in conjunction with primary care and specialist physicians
- Hospital Nurse Practitioner at Select Specialty Hospital
- Visiting Professor at Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Valve Patient Navigator at Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Pulmonary Nurse Practitioner at Howard Braver, MD
at this Job
- DNP - adult/gero nurse practitioner
- Post masters certificate - Adult nurse practitioner
- Master of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
-- Serve as the primary account manager for WakeMed Raleigh hospital, a 600+ bed Level I trauma center with the agency’s largest volume of hospice and palliative care referrals --Have consistently grown referrals for all Transitions Lifecare service lines resulting in census and revenue growth; Achievements from 2016-2018 include 120% increase in home health referrals, 8% increase in palliative care referrals and securing more than 1,680 hospice referrals --Implement on-site referral screening and patient/family education programs with key providers --Coordinate the transfer of patients from hospital setting to Transitions Lifecare services in conjunction with appropriate hospital staff --Provide in service training to hospital staff regarding agency services
- Hospital Nurse Liaison at Transitions LifeCare
- Director of Business Development at Hospice of Davidson County
- Critical Care Nurse at Novant Health, Forsyth Medical Center
- Public Relations Manager at iContact Corp
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Journalism - Advertising
• Experience with working knowledge of Swan Ganz and other advanced monitoring modalities and titration of vasopressors. Trained in Med-Surgery, Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Pediatrics
• Communicate plans between patients, nurses and physicians to address issues requiring immediate or long-term resolutions
• Deliver high-quality and compassionate treatment to indigent and low-income patient community Responsible for primary care, case management and medication management
• Train in compassion and tolerance towards patients along with documentation of data in aspects of patient care
• Assist staff nurses with initial assessment of patients upon admission including acute and chronically ill patients
- EMERGENCY ROOM HOSPITAL NURSE at Brookdale Hospital
- PSYCHIATRIC REGISTERED NURSE at Professional Service Center for the Handicapped
- PSYCHIATRIC MENTAL HEALTH NURSE PRACTITIONER at Brookdale Hospital
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing Program
• Primarily responsible for the safety of patents.
• Responsible for logging patents daily activates.
• Worked independently while multitasking ten patents needs throughout the day.
- Munson Hospital Nurse Aide at Munson Medical Center
- Epic Photographer at EPIC Photography
- Photographer at Sears Portrait
- Photographer at AngelEye Photography
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Provide hospital nursing orientation and UAP orientation for new hires.
• Coordinate with clinical unit nurse educators/managers to meet goals, identify educational needs of various staff, and meet requirements of all regulations dictated by various governing bodies, such as CMS and The Joint Commission.
• Coordinate annual nursing skills days
• Provide education on precepting and charge nurse.
• Providing I.V. Certification for new hire nurses.
• Keep up to date with best evidence based practice to ensure success in staff development.
• Perform education and competency assessment.
• Develop and or provide necessary curriculum/programs and competencies to ensure safe, effective and financially productive delivery of care based on needs identified.
• Ensure annual nursing competencies are completed in a timely manner for all nursing staff.
• BLS instructor
• Actively participate in subcommittee to improve or implement new processes in education.
• Create and manage courses in Healthstream
- HOSPITAL NURSE EDUCATOR at CAREPOINT HEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES ORGANIZATION/HOBOKEN UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- COMPLIANCE/QUALITY COORDINATOR at NEWARK BETH ISRAEL MEDICAL CENTER
- REGISTERED NURSE at NEWARK BETH ISRAEL MEDICAL CENTER, NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
- REGISTERED NURSE at NEWARK BETH ISRAEL MEDICAL CENTER, SURGICAL GYN/MEDICAL SURGICAL UNIT
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - NURSING
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - NURSING
for Emergency Preparedness * Assist in emergency response planning and coordination within assigned region and/or state. * Provides Emergency Response training to community partners and all employees of LDH agencies within assigned region. * Collaborate with state and community partners that assist in disaster response and recovery during planning and response phases. * Manages inventory and staffing for Regional Medical Special Needs Shelter (Shelter for medically fragile citizens during disasters) * Provides nursing assessments and care to citizens as needed during disaster events within assigned region. * Provides community education about current disease epidemics and outbreaks. * American Heart Association BLS Instructor
- Full-time Hospital Nurse Coordinator at Louisiana Department of Health- Office of Public Health Region 9
- Nurse Family Partnership at Southeast Area Health Education Center
- Full-time Med-Surgical Nurse at Lallie Kemp Hospital
- Full-time RN Supervisor at Evergreen Life Services
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- - Pre-clinical laboratory science
Assisting 10-20 patients with activities of daily living (Dressing, Hygiene, Showering, and other duties) ❖ Helping nursing with Blood sugars, Bladder scans, and Vital signs ❖ Transferring patients from bed to chair and chair or shower ❖ Informing patients on safety and equipment (Call lights, Alarms, and wheelchairs) ❖ Educate new TECHs of the jobs requirements and procedures ❖ Documenting ; toileting, dressing, eating, bathing, grooming, and transfers
- Rehabilitation Hospital Nurse Assistant at HealthSouth
- Seton Medical Center Housekeeping at Linens Replacement
- Front Desk Associate/Kids Club at Gold's Gym
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Phlebotomy Skills Training
- - Emergency Medical Service
- Certified Nurses Assistant - CNA
- - General Studies
at Schwab Rehab Hospital. Nurse preceptor for new hire. Nursing Supervisor.
- Charge Nurse at Sinai Health System
- RN-manage care at Westwood Manor Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- RN-manage care at Kindred Transitional Care and Rehab
- LPN at Kindred Valley View Healthcare
5 years at this Job
Cleaning hospital nurse stations and rooms to the best quality.
- Housekeeper at St.Francis Hospital
- Server/Hostess at Shilohs Restaurant
- Bartender and Server at Midletons
- Business Development Manager at Joe Cooper Ford
1 year, 8 months at this Job