• Adventist Medical Center at Hanford, CA. Team Leader
• Adventist Medical Center at Reedley, CA. Pharmacist in Charge
• Adventist Medical Center at Selma, CA. Hospital Pharmacist
- Hospital Pharmacist at Adventist Health, Central Valley Network
- Contracted Pharmacist at Pride Staff
- Pharmacist in Charge, Pharmacy Manager and CEO at Taft Pharmacy Inc.
- Pharmacist in Charge and Pharmacy Manager at Good Samaritan Hospital
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy
Staff pharmacist Midnights Pharmacist
- Hospital Pharmacist at Aultman Hospital
- Pharmacist at The Liberty Pharmacy
- Pharmacist at
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Pharmacy
Performs primary function as a registered pharmacist in interpreting and evaluating medication orders and prescriptions. ♦ Prepare and dispense medications in accordance with established hospital policies and protocols. ♦ Supervise and verify all works performed by pharmacy technicians/interns. ♦ Fulfil clinical functions and provide pharmaceutical services to paediatric, neonatal, adult and geriatric patients. ♦ Prepare and supervise all sterile IV drug products or solutions for all patients. ♦ Develop and promote collaborative and collegial relationships with nurses, physicians, and interdepartmental personnel as hey relate to the pharmaceutical care of the patients.
- Hospital Pharmacist at Lincoln Medical Centre and Mental Health
- Long Term Care Pharmacist at Genoa Healthcare
- Retail Pharmacy Manager at CVS/Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacist at CVS/Pharmacy
10 months at this Job
- Doctor Of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS HOSPITAL I HAVE BEEN SERVING AS PHARMACY IN-CHARGE , HANDLING NARCOTICS, CONTROLLED DRUGS, PURCHASE OF BOTH REGISTERED AND NON-REGISTERED DRUGS. I AM TAKING THE ROLE OF CLINICAL PHARMACIST AND OP-PHARMACIST AS WELL.
- HOSPITAL PHARMACIST IN-CHARGE at AMINA HOSPITAL
- PHARMACIST at IN SUPERCARE GROUP
- PHARMACIST at
- PHARMACIST at IN AMAYA MEDICALS, CALICUT
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- Diploma in Pharmacy - Pharmacy
Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
May 1, 2014 - October 15, 2015 Fills and dispenses drugs and medical supplies to in-patients and out-patients ordered or prescribed by a licensed physician. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check prescriptions and nurses' order to make
sure there are no errors.
- Provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication. For
example: tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler)
- Liaise with other health care professionals on problems patients may experience when taking
- Make sure medicines are stored appropriately and securely especially those biologicals.
- Monitors/regulates bioref. Records temperature before and after every shift.
- Supervise the work of less experienced and less
qualified staff (Pharmacy Assistant).
- Answer questions about medicines from within the hospital, other hospitals and the general
- Label all drug containers issued to various
- Check the manufacture and expiration dates and labels of drugs.
- Posts delivery receipts and records issuances of drugs to ledger cards and accomplish issue
report forms after every shift.
- Write guidelines for drug use and wastage within the hospital and implement hospital regulations.
- File prescriptions and maintain them for the required number of years as prescribed by law.
- Notify physicians of any therapeutic
incompatibilities, potential drug interactions and duplicate prescriptions and erroneous
- Maintain follow-up inventory weekly.
- Observed monthly inventory of E-Cart in every
- Dispenses, regulates and monitors Regulated
Drugs (e.g., Nubain, Morphine)
- Attend scientific seminar workshops/consultative
meetings and continuing education on drug
related matters and hospital pharmacy
- Performs other duties which may be assigned by the Medical Director.
• Prometric Exam
- Hospital Pharmacist at Madonna and Child Hospital
6 months at this Job
programming DxCare software.
• Worked with nurses and doctors to create clinical protocols.
• Responsible for monitoring and analyzing of adverse events due to software or human error.
- Hospital Pharmacist at Strasbourg teaching hospital
- Hospital pharmacist at Dialysis center (AURAL)
- Pharmacy Intern at Hoffman La Roche
- Pharmacy Intern at Regional health agency
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Sciences - Bio-engineering and Molecular Targeting
• Entered and reviewed orders using Cerner/Powerchart.
• Completed clinical consults for dosing/frequency/monitoring of medications such as: antibiotics, heparin, and TPNs.
• Answered clinical questions for nurses and physicians.
• Monitored certain medications daily for opportunities to de-escalate therapy using cultures, labs, and antimicrobial stewardship.
• Worked up patients and participated in ICU interdisciplinary rounds with physician, nurses, and dietitians.
• Completed medication reconciliation for new admissions through the ER, medical surgical, and ICU.
• Counseled discharged patients on new medications or changes to home regimen through "Meds to Beds" program.
• Worked in the emergency department reviewing orders and positive urine cultures, completing clinical consults, and providing discharge education.
• Attended codes for: cardiac arrest, sepsis, stroke, and rapid response.
• Shadowed by pharmacy students (P2s to P4s) in the central pharmacy, ICU, ER, and medical surgical unit.
• Reviewed and verified technicians' pull for Pyxis refills and IV compounds.
• Reviewed and verified technicians' compound of chemotherapy.
• Reviewed and co-signed chemotherapy administration with nurses.
• Covered outpatient pharmacist duties: running prescriptions through insurance, dispensing medications, counseling patients, and administering vaccines.
• Participated in outreach programs like Stroke Awareness Panel Discussion in our local community.
• Have worked multiple shifts: morning, evening, overnight, and weekends/holidays.
- Hospital Pharmacist at AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center GlenOaks
- Pharmacy Technician at AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center GlenOaks
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
• Compounded IV, TPN admixtures and Chemotherapy medications.
• Managed Vancomycin dosing based on blood trough levels.
• Managed Gentamycin adult and neonatal dosing
• Dispensed medications and communicated with prescribers regarding therapeutic incompatibilities
• Headed pharmacy patient safety in regards to patient falls thru out the institution
• Verified the safety and accuracy of physician orders
• Utilized HMM and Clinical Horizon to review records and laboratory results.
• Supervised the work of pharmacy clerk and technicians to optimize service quality and productivity
• Collaborated with colleagues, technicians and leading pharmacists in effective prioritization and filling of orders.
• Assisted and help develop implementation of outpatient pharmacy rollout.
- Hospital Pharmacist at Lehigh Valley Hospital Pocono
- Pharmacy Manager at SHOPRITE PHARMACY
- Pharmacy Manager at Walgreen Co
10 years at this Job
- - Pharmacy
Part time pharmacist scheduled every other weekend for a 100-bed behavioral health facility
- Hospital Pharmacist at RWJBarnabas Behavioral Health Center
- Medical Science Liaison (MSL) at The Medical Affairs Company
- Hospital Pharmacy Account Manager Liaison / Contract Pharmacist at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
- President at SBA Pharmaceuticals, Inc
22 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Pharmacy
I retired from a job I dearly loved in a pediatric/ high risk OB hospital. My duties included review & filling of physician orders, preparing chemotherapy for out-patient & in-patient pediatric patients, overseeing & scheduling pharmacy students.
- Hospital Pharmacist at University of S. Alabama Children’s & Women’s Hospital
- Staff Pharmacist (Full-time) at
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Pharmacy