December 2016- March 2017 Sort articles to be cleaned by fabric type, color, and cleaning technique. Load clothing into laundry and dry-cleaning machines. Remove, sort, and hang clothing and other articles after they are removed from the machines. Inspect articles for stains and fabrics that require special care. Quick performance of drying in the drying machines. Mclean Animal Hospital- Receptionist Current Employee Promptly greet and check in clients upon arrival. Check out clients after their visit. Answer phones in a gentle, professional, friendly manner. Schedule appointments, surgery and boarding reservations. Fill prescriptions & accurately process transactions. Maintain reception area clean and well organized.
- Mclean Animal Hospital- Receptionist at MJ Morgan -Dry Cleaning
- Cashier at Chick Fil A
3 months at this Job
As a receptionist, I had many responsibilities, one of which is answering phones and addressing the needs of visitors. I listen to complaints and act accordingly in a professional manner and provide friendly, knowledgeable assistance. I also provide clerical support to employees, including copying and file management. I have to interact with vendors, contractors and professional service personnel to receive orders, direct activities, and communicate management instruction. I also had to keep the reception area clean and neat to give visitors a positive impression of the company. I sort, receive and distribute mail correspondence between departments and personnel, as well as from external sources. This process includes parcel packaging, stamping or preparing labels, and calling in for pickup from delivery services or couriers.
- Hospital Receptionist at Acadia Healthcare
- Sales Associate at Target
- In-Home Office Assistant at Suzan Nocella
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Science
- - Forensic Science
- High School Diploma
Scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, setting up new clients and patients, preparation and maintenance of medical records, admitting and discharging patients, filling some prescriptions, over the counter sales, mailings, computer operation, financial transactions, filing, and front office and reception area maintenance.
- ANIMAL HOSPITAL RECEPTIONIST at Grafton Animal Hospital
- at Great Wolf Lodge
- CASHIER at Food Lion
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Job description: Answer phones, greet the public, type various documents, file records, concierge, serve as a medical assistant at times 12-2008 to 03-2016 Start: $1478/monthly salary End: $1826/monthly salary Reason for leaving: Wanted to study English full time abroad/overseas Shitennoji Hospital 1-4-41 Daido Tennoji Osaka city, Osaka Japan
- Hospital Receptionist /Floor Manager/Supervisor at
- Hospital receptionist, medical assistant at
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- - English
- Certificate of Graduation
- Hospital Receptionist at Unity Health Harris Medical
- Cashier and Salesperson at Interacting With Computers
- Sales Associate at Subordinates
- Cashier at Selling or Influencing Others
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - physical
- High School Diploma
- Nationwide children's hospital receptionist at
- Grant medical hospital intern at
1 year at this Job
- - Medical Office Technologies Program
- - Respiratory care
skilfu with communication skills, work under pressure, looking to work and improve
- Hospital receptionist at King Hussein cancer center
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachlor degree in linguistic - English
Amherst Animal Hospital is a privately held small animal hospital. Receptionist Responsible for being the first point of contact for the hospital and providing superior customer service to include: Greet clients and patients when they arrive for appointments, including checking in the patient by obtaining weight and putting them in the proper room Obtaining client and patient personal and medical records. Updating patient vaccine history obtained from prior hospitals Schedule and reschedule patient routine and emergency appointments, as well as boarding or day care appointments in person, by telephone or email Filling and refilling prescription, over the counter medication and food orders Collecting payments via cash, check, or credit card Responding to telephone, email or in person inquires to provide information or relay messages to Doctors Maintaining office reception area for sanitary purposes Completing opening and closing tasks Assist in the training of new Receptionists
- Receptionist at Amherst Animal Hospital
- Bookkeeper Virtual at North Coast Roofing of Ohio, Inc.
- Practice Manager at Fox Veterinary Hospital Inc.
- Office Manager at MILTARY PRODUCTS GROUP, INC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Work at The Front Desk Using two different Veterinary software programs simultaneously to check in all appointments, from Medical, Surgical, Boarding, and Grooming. Also check them out and take payment. I was responsible for taking appointment arrivals into an open room and taking a brief history. Get refills on medications approved, and refilling those medications. Cleaned the lobby. Customer greetings. Other tasks would be faxing and emailing records and x rays, problem solving on the phone. Take care of the hospitals birds and to simply bring happiness to the work place. TRACY AVIARY I worked in guest Services where I did many diff types of jobs. I closed and opened the shop, Face and clean store and merchandise. Restock. Take and Enter New Inventory, and everything that goes along with running a shop. More importantly I engaged in conversation with guests, answered their questions, Booked Field Trips, Special aviary experiences, and "bird" day parties. I was also doing a bit of administrative work for the director. SIRIFUNDA, MAKILAKI As part volunteer at this amazing conservation I worked with amazing people on the research of elephant herds and Lion communities as well as tracking of all animals day and night. There was a lot of data entry, geo research, and tracking. I even got to walk up to a wild Rhino. And a huge bonus of working with the Zulu tribes. UTAH HOGLE ZOO As an Eco Explorer I taught about conservation to the public, as well as statistics and how they can honestly help. I put on educational shows for children and parents, and worked with many beautiful exotic animals. PET GROOMER AND TRAINER I have been grooming cats and Dogs to breed specific cuts as well as some awesome creative looks for almost 10 years now. I added professional training on about 5 years ago. I love the clients I have worked with and their pets. Both are challenging and even at times dirty jobs but what can I say, I guess animals want to be proper and beautifully unique too!
- AMOR ANIMAL HOSPITAL RECEPTIONIST at VCA
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Welcoming and greeted all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone.
• Answering the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
• Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized.
• Register new patients and updated existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information.
• Facilitated patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff.
• Responded to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner.
• Keeping medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment.
• Protecting patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
- Hospital Receptionist at Bloomington Veterinary Hospital
- Jail Deputy at Morgan County Sheriff's Office
- General Clerk II at Strategic Resources Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Johnson County
3 months at this Job