• Sometimes help people into and out of their cars, receive hospital deliveries at night, and escort patients as needed.
• Report to a shift hospital supervisor, operations chief, or hospital security officer
• Become involved with patients when assistance is requested by medical or nursing staff or when patients or their families ask for assistance or information
• Have completed a basic security officers training & program covering subjects from laws of arrest to weapons safety
• Respond rapidly to security emergencies within the hospital or health care setting.
• Make sure that the premises are locked and secured, monitor alarms and security systems
• Assist with restraining individuals who pose a safety risk, Execute emergency procedures, call local law enforcement
• Skilled at communicating effectively, bi-lingual (English & Spanish)
• Computer program knowledge, Internet, E-mail, copier, fax, data entry
• Provide protection, assistance, and control in hospital setting
• Use verbal de-escalation techniques to manage conflicts, Being alert for suspicious activities
• Enforce access to the property and regulating removal of equipment
• Patrol the hospital grounds (interior & exterior ) and report findings
• Treating all information as confidential and respecting everyone's right to privacy
- Natividad Hospital Security Officer at First Alarm Security Services
- Esperanza Therapy Services Behavior Specialist at
- 21 Assistant Manager at
10 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
As a hospital security officer, My duties included foot patrol of hospital grounds and building facilities, transferring monetary funds from patients to hospital secured safe and back to patients, assisting hospital staff with unruly patients and visitors, and writing incident reports and patrol log among many other security related activities requested by hospital administrators.
- Hospital security officer at Honor Health
- Hospital security officer at
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
Security of the Highlands/ Cashiers hospital facilities. Provide customer service and assistance to staff and visitors of the hospital. Maintaining a safe and secure work place. American Security lost the contract so I retired as they had no positions close to my home. Good working environment.
- Hospital Security Officer at AMERICAN SECURITY LLC
- City Manager at City of Watervliet
- SECURITY OFFICER at Walden Security, Shaw Manufacturing Plant
- CITY MANAGER at City Management
3 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Experienced Hospital Security Officer
Worked 3 years in the field of Hospital Security
• customer service · Protection of property · Reception desk service / Visitor check in logs. · Urgent care / ER Lobby supervision. · Parking lot vehicle patrols. · Foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations patrols. · Off site location patrols. · CCTV surveillance. · Construction supervision. · Employee / Visitor / Patient Vehicle escort. · Observe and report suspicious activities and persons · Log daily activity to reports (DARs) · Enforce rules, regulations, policies and procedures. · Arming and Disarming of security alarm systems · Respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance Employer: Allied Universal 765 The City Dr S #150, Orange, CA 92868 Post Location: PIH in Whittier Ca. Supervisor : Gladstone Peters ph#(714) 307-2434 Co-worker: Robert Baiz ph# (760) 235-5715 Co-worker: Christopher Gamez ph#(323) 286-2423
- Hospital Security Officer at Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions
- Security Officer at WestLake Security
- Field Worker/Security at Boss Field Company
- Assistant at Roofing Maintenance
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate of completion - Graphics design and Production/ General Education
- Attended 2 years at
- Highschool Graduate
As a Hospital Security Officer my responsibility was to ensure the safety of the patients and staff, along with video surveillance, Security checks and tours of the facility. After a year and a half I switch to a Mental Health Tech until present to gain more knowledge of other parts of the Hospital.
- Hospital Security Officer///// Mental Health Tech at Inspira Health Network
- Correctional Sergeant at Burlington County Department of Corrections
- overhead crain operator at u s pipe foundry
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Observe activity and traffic in assigned area to enforce Hospital rules/regulations. Respond to emergencies which may involve combative patients. Analyzed sites and prepared logs of all security incidents for hospital staff and patients.
- Hospital Security Officer at U.S Security Associates
- Executive protection at Acme Security investigations
- officer at Armed Security
- Security Officer Job Duties at Armed Estate security
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Patrolled hospital grounds Escorted medical staff Safe guarded hospital equipment Secured all doors and gates Supervised staff Prepared incident reports
- Hospital Security Officer/Supervisor at St. Francis Hospital
- Armed Security Escort Officer at St. Francis Hospital
- Custody Officer at United States Immigration
- Corrections Officer at New York State Department of Corrections
11 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Job Responsibilities- Protect life and property, reports, foot patrols, high-risk patient watches, respond to all situations, assist staff, patients, and guests, and cover officer.
- Hospital Security Officer at Mercy San Juan Medical Center Security
- Security Officer at McKesson Corporation
- Security Officer at Silicon Valley Security and Patrol
- Patrol Officer at Serrano El Dorado Home Owner's Association
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - General Ed
- - General Ed
Write reports of incidents. Assist nurses with aggressive patients. Provide security by patrolling interior and exterior of hospital
- Hospital Security Officer at G4S Secure Solution USA
- Security Professional at Allied Universal
- Hospital Security Officer at Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Hospital Security Officer at Hospital Shared Services
3 months at this Job
I am a security officer with Hss at marin general hospital my duties are doing walking patrols around the hospital looking for suspious activity as well as picking up patient belonging and doing patient belonging returns when patients get discharced from the hospital i do 5150 patient observing making sure they dont hurt them self or others we rotate every hour with other officers on duties we also have a ed post where we sit at the desk givng people visotors badges i do lock ups at night and also patrols outside at the hospital parking lots there is a behaviroal unit up stairs at the hospital we usally respond to the unit when there is a combative patient we will restrain them to the bed i also have morgue release duties which include checking bodies for jewlery for when the bodies get picked up for the funeral homes.
- Hospital Security Officer at HSS Inc.
- Security Patrol Officer/Healthcare security at US Security Associates, Inc.
- Shuttle Driver/security officer at Universal protection service
- Janitor at Taco Bell
1 year, 2 months at this Job