Run biggest medical surgical unit of hospital. Responsibilities include All patient paperwork, floor admission and discharge planning coordinating. Enter/process/ cancel orders for nurses and doctors, answer/make phone calls, handle all faxing duties, as well as all miscellaneous office related floor tasks.
- Hospital Unit clerk at Doylestown Hospital
- Assisstant coordinator of sleep disorders at Bucks county medical associates
- Medical Assistant at LMG FAMILY PRACTICE
- Nurse technician at Pediatric Specialty Care at Point Pleasant
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certification - Iv therapy
- Certificate - Phlebotomy, laboratory sciences
- Practical nursing - Nursing
- High school or equivalent - Highschool
- Nursing assistant\ Hospital unit clerk at San Joaquin General Hospital
17 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Intensive Care Unit, Medical/Surgical Unit, Geriatric Behavioral Health, Alzheimer's/Dementia
• Ensure patient care and safety. Customer service provided as the Unit Clerk, Liaison to the unit, answering phones, greeting visitors, and coordinating bed placement and physician services.
• Assist with patient's activities of daily living -feeding, dressing, and transferring. Providing support to Nurses and Physicians during procedures.
• Completing tasks and documentation in a timely manner- providing support to nurses and physicians with Electronic Charting Systems, equipment troubleshooting, and physician order placement.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills- coordinating patient placement, physician service teams, and family facilitation as needed.
• Other duties as needed.
- PATIENT CARE ASST, HOSPITAL UNIT CLERK at BANNER UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- PATIENT CARE ASST, PHLEBOTIMIST at BANNER UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- CERTIFIED NURSING ASST, PATIENT CARE TECH at BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECH
- CERTIFIED NURSING ASST, CAREGIVER at PRIVATE DUTY
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
My duties are to perform general clerical and receptionist duties including medical record maintenance, order processing, typing, and/or word processing, and materials management functions on the nursing unit. Assists visitors, nursing staff, and members of the health care team. Assists in the maintenance of a clean and safe environment. Performs nursing assistant duties under the direct training of the registered nurse, licensed nurse, or nurse manager.
- (Hospital Unit Clerk/Nursing Assistant) Pediatric Oncology at El Paso Children's Hospital
- Customer Service Representative at Alorica
- HUC (Hospital Unit Clerk) NICU at The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
- HUC (Hospital Unit Clerk) Medical Oncology Unit at The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus
8 months at this Job
- high school diploma
Assisted patients and visitors in locating specific departments and services and kept them updated on status of procedures and referral appointments.
● Ensured seamless flow of work on the busy 45-bed unit.
● Trained more than 20 unit clerks nurses and medical assistants on unit's computer system and work flow procedures.
● Managed patient records verifying that all forms paperwork lab work and referrals were properly documented.
● Coordinated patient care with other departments specialist visits and lab orders and prepared discharge paperwork.
- Hospital Unit Clerk at University of Miami Hospital
- Science Teacher / Science Coach/ Online Teacher at Broward County Public School System
- Unit Clerk/Secretary at Broward County Public School System
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Biology Education
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Compile patient information needed for medical staff from various medical services ~Assignment of room and beds for new admissions ~Operate switchboard handling inbound calls from clientele or family member ~Order medical procedures through network utilizing Microsoft Excel, Outlook ~Assist in coding, finalizing and auditing the patient charts after discharge ~Management of inventory of medical supplies and ordering as needed
- Hospital Unit Clerk; Emergency Services at Grady Health System
- Care Manager at Dogwood Forest Assisted Living
- Ward Clerk at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Health Care Sciences
- LICENSE - Practical Nursing Program
- Hospital Unit Clerk (HUC) at Beckett Springs Hospital
- at PCA Beckett Springs Behavioral Hospital
- In home caregiver at Gail Lierer
- In home caregiver at John Osso
1 year at this Job
- Arrowhead hospital at Hospital unit clerk
- Caretaker at Personal Care
- CNA at Cedar Mountain Post AcuteCedar Mountain
- Pomona pediatrics at POMONA PEDIATRICS
7 months at this Job
- Some college
• Assists with patients and visitors
• Transcripts medical notes from physicians to nursing staff
• Assists with taking specimens to lab
• Interacts directly with physicians
• Manages administrative duties
- Hospital Unit Clerk at Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
- Softlines Brand Manager at Target Corporation
- Cashier at
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Medical Information Specialist
Organized Hospital Unit Clerk who smoothly prioritizes tasks while juggling multiple duties and continuous interruptions. Exceptional communication skills, with health information, technology knowledge, patient care coordination, and file maintenance. Experienced in working responsively with physicians, nurses, patients, and their families. Assisted with transportation of ER patients and follow established policies and procedures. Utilized and maintained office databases, charts, and record keeping systems. Ordered, and replenished all office and medical supplies, as required.
- Emergency Room Unit Secretary at RWJ University Hospital
- Sales Representative at Jersey Car Direct
- BDC Agent at AMG Auto Inc
- Secretary/Manager Assistant at SPCI
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma