• Preparing housekeepers daily cleaning schedule
• Inspecting rooms cleaned daily, insuring they meet Hilton standards
• Assisting in housekeeping, laundry, etc if short staffed
- Hospitality Supervisor at Springwood Hospitality
- Housekeeper at The Hotel Lancaster
- Administrative Assistant at RHC LLC
- Accounting Specialist at Crompco, LLC
3 months at this Job
- High school
Handle all hospitality aspects of all members, and secretary to the executive manager.
- Hospitality Supervisor at Inde Motorsports Ranch
- Hospitality Concierge at
11 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
• Lead, coach and develop a team of 10-15 housekeepers, responsible for cleaning and maintaining 64-room Inn.
• Ensure consistency and high quality standard of guest rooms, public spaces and food and beverage areas through structured process improvements, feedback and analysis.
• Collaborate and lead cross-functional teams with Hospitality business unit team members to accomplish goals and initiatives.
• Assist with revenue and expense management, including creating budgets, revenue and expense analysis and labor analysis.
• Involvement with capital projects, including organization and execution.
• Active in organizations and committees within the company (Hospitality Orientation facilitation, Hospitality Training Overview, Shift Coordinator Certification, Project Search Assessment).
- Hospitality Supervisor at Westfield Inn
- Purchasing at VRC Inc
- Office Manager at Summit Machine Ltd
- Customer Service Manager at Marc Glassman Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Supervisor of 2 departments. Doing schedules for both departments, payroll entry, prepping rooms for new admissions. Making sure all rooms are ready for events, and follow OSHA, state and federal guidelines. Working with other department supervisors to better the facility.
- Hospitality Supervisor at Bethany St. Joseph Care Center
- Cosmetologist Assistant Manager at Cost Cutters
- Cosmetologist at Fantastic Sam's in Tomah
- Cosmetologist, Customer Service, Sales at Sue Kolve's Salon and Day Spa
4 months at this Job
- License - Cosmetology
• Assist in staffing, scheduling, training, and counseling of event staff.
• Directly manage event day staff while having direct interaction with customers.
• Maintain and control high volume food and beverage inventory.
• Train, educate, and enforce responsible service of alcoholic beverages and evaluate compliance within corporate procedures.
• Develop and enforce standards for service, sanitation, and product and food quality.
• Ensure all cash handling procedures are documented and enforced.
• Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards, inventory, and cash control procedures.
• Conduct physical audit of inventory and product, research and perform reconciliations.
• Open/close gates and perform all necessary duties before and after opening and closing.
- Hospitality Supervisor at Legends Hospitality
- Warehouseman at Vertex Solutions - Commerce St
- General Manager at 144 Fragrance & Gift shop
- Auditor - Forklift Operator at Paper Enterprises
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Networking
• Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
• Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
• Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed. Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
• Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
• Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. Balance and drop receipts according to accounting specifications. Place food orders. Daily scheduling of products and items. I do have a Servsafe Certification. I hoat the evening social hours. Cook for the Hospitality department.
- Hospitality Supervisor at RESIDENCE INN MARRIOTT
- Server/Bartender at RED LOBSTER
- Correctional Officer at TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- Manager at DAVID'S BRIDAL
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
Count and record inventory and deliveries. To supervise workers in the concession stands, and resolves all problems that occur.
- Hospitality Supervisor at Tropicana Field
- Subway Manager at Subway
- Cook at Pollo Tropical
- Sales Associate and Customer Service at Sweebay
1 month at this Job
PARTH KUMAR - Used leadership and worked hard to manage a staff of 45 employees. -Tracked and accounted for $1.2 million of top-line revenue annually. -Communicated with hotel management to organize and plan events such as weddings, birthdays, celebrity arrivals, and sports organizations. MEDIA EXPERIENCE CAREER OBJECTIVE Media Kit-PeaceHealth Rides | Strategic Writing & Media Relations | Jan. 2019-Mar. 2019 I am a results-oriented social media manager seeking a full- time position where I can apply my knowledge and skills for - Produced a media kit that supports the service I created (PeaceHealth Rides) professional growth. for an organization that already exists. - Includes a feature story, pitch email, fact sheet, backgrounder, and news release.
- HOSPITALITY SUPERVISOR at Townepark at the Walnut Creek Marriott
- at Townepark at the Walnut Creek Marriott
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Public Relations/Minor - Business
- - General Education
• Implemented a series of training programs and wrote an instructional booklet for existing hospitality specialists, which increased their ability to meet organizational standards of hospitality
• Consulted with guests to determine objectives and requirements for events and provided guidance to employees to ensure quality guest services for banquets, conferences, meetings and catered events
• Maintained an overall low turnover rate within department through consistent coaching and development of team.
• Utilized Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Concur Solutions, Vena Budgeting System
- Hospitality supervisor at Young Life's SharpTop Cove Retreat Center
- Hospitality Specialist at Young Life's Windy Gap Retreat Center
- Property Staff intern at Young Life's Windy Gap Retreat Center
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Major: Photography Minor: Graphic Design
HouseKeeping Department Assistant in QC Rooms, walk floor . Help house man. Show them the proper way to get things done. Follow procedures, help make boards to complete task. Train new staff, with professional matter. Work along side with front Desk. Assist Guests ,with room needs etc... communication. Customers service. Be friendly an professional.
- Hospitality Supervisor at Good Stand (Embassy Suite By Hilton)
- Front Desk Agent at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
- Warehouse Associate at Hello Furniture
- Aerospace Parts Painter at Morrel's Electrico Planning
2 months at this Job
- H.S.D - General Education
- High school or equivalent