HYATT HOTEL Deerfield, IL
Hotel Assistant Manager
• Responsible for day to day operations of entire Rooms Division
• Supervise and manage large staff as acting Manager on Duty PARK HYATT HOTEL Chicago, IL Maitre D'etage
• Led the implementation of all housekeeping standards, programs and procedures
• Directed day to day operations of the entire Housekeeping Department and oversaw supervising personnel training CLIPPER CRUISE LINE St. Louis, MO Deck Hand
• Managed all general boat maintenance, including, but not limited to: painting, chemical cleaning and boat repair/upkeep JED CAPITAL, CHICAGO BOARD OF TRADE (CBOT) Chicago, IL Floor Trader
• Placed and executed orders on the CBOT and Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Hotel Assistant Manager at Hyatt Deerfield Il.
3 years at this Job
- Certificate in Custodial Maintenance
- - Physical Education Studies
- Bachelor of Science - (B.S.) Hospitality Management
Provide administrative and operational support to the hotel manager. Manager the Front Desk, Housekeeping and Night Laundry team to include efficient staffing, team member development and training, performance management and policy enforcement to include the following tasks:
• Monitors arrivals/departures and makes staffing adjustments accordingly
• Responds effectively to guest inquiries related to Extended Stay America and the Columbus Metropolitan area providing excellent guest service
• Performs other job-related duties as needed. Assigns and instructs Front Desk, Housekeeping and Night Laundry in details of work
• Informs guests about the hotel facilities, policies and procedures
• Provide tourist information to guest to ensure that every effort is made to attain the best possible average room rate
• Take actions in all matters related to the safety, security and satisfaction and well-being of hotel guests and employees
• Responds swiftly and effectively in and hotel emergency or safety situation
• Resolves customer complaints from all areas of the hotel, handing all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special request whenever possible, assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel, personnel, in-house events, directions etc.
• Responds to all guest request in an accurate and timely manner. Welcoming and registering hotel guest, explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment.
• Checking guest out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the bill. Assures that all financial and credit procedures are followed. Checks that credit report, reviews the hold bucket, holds valet and all city ledger. Accounts on daily basis. Prepare and take daily deposits to the designated financial instructions.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Hotel Assistant Manager at EXTENDED STAY AMERICA
- Chargeback Specialist at TSYS
- Back Stocker at TARGET INC
- Cashier at SUBWAY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
at this Job
- Some college
Helping with doing the finances
● Making reservations
● Helping cleaning
● Talk with customers and checking them in and out
- Hotel Assistant Manager at September 2019 Red Roof Inn
- at Lakeway achievement center
- Childcare Provider at
- at Greek Peak Mountain Resort
at this Job
- - Auto Technology Program
facilities technician. Responsible for facilities overrall maintenance and general tasks. Keep the 32 rooms up and running 24/7/365 in great condition in plumbings, electrical, drainages, landscaping, staffing and accounting, security. Organized party for customers and customized wedding parties per customers requested.
- hotel assistant manager at White Star Hotel
- Facilities Technician contractor at GOOGLE CORPORATION
- Technician as group supervisor at THE PURITY GROUP
- Apartment Technician I at MEDITTERRANEAN APARTMENTS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - general
- - Medical Technology Technician Program
Over saw over a group of 70+ associates in day to day operations of the Resort
◦ Communicated to customers through company email, Phone, and Face to face interactions, gathering information relevant to their needs and expectations to their upcoming stay.
◦ Engaged with fellow Host's/Sales Associates with up-sell opportunities and closing of sales.
• Housekeeping Supervisor ◦ Over saw a team of 10+ housekeeping associates in daily operations and inspections of guest rooms and insured that proper sanitary expectations were upheld for the satisfaction for the guests and their rooms.
• Front Desk Agent/Host ◦ Communicated with guest through email, phone, face to face, and third party consultants. ◦ Gathered information to ensure the quality of the guest's stay. ◦ Empathized with customers and provided integrated solutions to ensure customer satisfaction. ◦ Awarded Up-sell Champion Two Quarters in a Row. ◦ 7.7% Conversion rate from regular rooms to upgraded suites. Ranging in up sells from $75-$250 a night. $1,500-$2,000 a week in up-sells.
- Hotel Assistant Manager at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa
- Delivery Station Liaison at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa
- Personal Assistant and Mentee to Kaitlin Hopkins at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Mass Communication
Involved in all aspects of the business including: hotel operations, housekeeping, training/development, administrative duties, guest satisfaction, revenue management, inventory, hiring, deposits, accounts payable/receivable and scheduling.
- Hotel Assistant Manager at Viejas Casino and Resort
- Sales and Catering at
- Group Tour Administrator at
- Casino Service Representative at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
• Oversee and manage daily operations of 30-person Front Office, Concierge, Bell Desk, and Parking staff and all functions related to each department.
• Strong ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner by listening, acknowledging, empathizing, and providing positive and proactive solutions with tact and diplomacy.
• Directly supports Front Office staff to ensure individual employee goals are met while monitoring employee performance, development, and conducting annual performance evaluations.
• Lead inter-departmental meetings, communicating pertinent information to department heads while maintaining good rapport with department directors for optimizing synergies between departments.
• Ensures the profitability of the department to support the overall hotel goals including cost saving measures and profit enhancing measures. Assists in the preparation of all required monthly reports.
• Maintains inventories of necessary supplies, submits requisitions for replacement of such depleted supplies or equipment, and monitors office equipment and dealing with outside vendors and contract negotiations.
• Ability to organize detailed information and prioritize workload to ensure deadlines are met during busy periods and with demanding guests.
- Hotel Assistant Manager at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
- Director of Marketing - All Brands at Jada Toys Inc
- Senior Marketing Manager - Boys Toys at Bandai America Inc
- Associate Brand Manager at Jakks Pacific Inc
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Hotel assistant manager of a multi unit property. Managed 14 people.
- Assistant General Manager at Extended Stay America
- Member Service Representative at Mutual 1st Federal Credit Union
- Scale House Attendant at Orange County Solid Waste
- Cashier at Dollar Tree
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services
Promoted to hotel franchisee Daly Seven's hotel assistant manager program, currently at SpringHill Suites in Lynchburg, VA. Duties include managing staff of over 30 employees, creating weekly schedules, performing daily administrative paperwork including payroll, filling in and assisting all departments as needed, and more. Transferred to Holiday Inn Express in High Point, NC in January 2019 within the same company. Position and duties remain the same.
- Assistant General Manager at Daly Seven Hotels
- Front Desk Clerk at Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Co-Host/Executive Producer at The Agenda Podcast
- Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in General Education - General Education