• Directed and oversaw the operational maintenance of all 129 guest studio apartments and manager's apartment. Also oversaw the full renovation of the property, to include all 129 studio style rooms, manager's apartment and exterior of the property.
• Performed general maintenance duties to include: servicing and repairing door locks, caulking, patching sheetrock holes, painting and carpentry
• Performed electrical duties to include: replacing faulty switches/outlets, ran new circuits, added switches and receptacles/breakers, installed time controls for flood lights on buildings, replaced ballasts in light fixtures and installed new light fixtures
• Performed plumbing duties to include: replace and repair leaking pipes both indoor and outdoor, replace and repair toilets together with pulling old fixtures and setting new ones and replace and repair faucet fixtures
• Performed PTAC/HVAC duties to include: all service calls/work orders for any and all PTAC/HVAC problems, troubleshoot, repair and replace any component or equipment failure and completed all system replacements
• Performed appliance repair to include microwaves, refrigerators, stovetops, vacuum cleaners, washer/dryers, telephones, and coaxial cabling for televisions.
• Completely proficient in Fire Suppression system for hotel. Monthly inspection of all facets of the fire system
• Within a given budget, gather and submit monthly inventory order to General Manager for her approval.
• Provided duties as live on property maintenance and 24/7 on-call service to all areas and provide prompt service to address any and all issues that arose.
• Coordinate and communicate with outside contractors and personnel, when necessary.
- Hotel Chief Engineer at Hometowne Studios by Red Roof
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Supervisory Officer at U.S. Department of Homeland Security
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice/Sociology
- High School Diploma
• Maintain a theme park hotel
• Train employees train and attend OSHA 30 certification member of safety committee.
• 300 oom hotel themed renovations of $50,000. Per room
• Maintain 2 high volume kitchens
- Hotel Chief Engineer at Legoland Resort
- Director of Engineering at The Lodge
- Director of Engineering and Housekeeping at Sycuan Golf and Tennis Resort
- Chief Engineer and Security Manager at Sheraton Suites San Diego Starwood Hotels
1 year at this Job
- - Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
In charge of the day to day running of the Maintenance Department, organize and coordinate the activities of the maintenance staff and ensure all guest requests are taken care of in a timely manner. Set budget for the department and submit annual capital projects to be completed. Oversee all contractors and vendors on property negotiating preventative maintenance contracts where needed. Maintain inventory and purchase supplies. Oversee emergency procedures, maintain all fire/life/safety equipment, host a monthly safety meeting and ensure all required training is completed on time. Also in charge of the public area attendants. I successfully oversaw the recent renovation of the guestrooms and restaurant from January - May 2017. I completed all walkthroughs with the architect during the initial phase of the renovation and finished the project by completing a punch list in all areas of the hotel.
- Hotel Chief Engineer at Kimpton Shorebreak Hotel
- Project Manager at Private Super Yacht
- Engineering Officer at Carnival UK
- Hotel Services Engineering Manager, Carnival UK, United Kingdom at
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Marine Engineering - Engineering
• My primary duty as hotel chief engineer was to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest satisfaction of the hotel
• Manage and communicate with hired contractors to complete work outside the scope of general maintenance
• Responsible for upholding hotel's policies and procedures for budgeting in the engineering and utilities department and all safety equipment for the guest in guest rooms and thru out hotel.
- Chief Engineer at Hampton Inn & Suites downtown
- Chief Engineer at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Maintenance Manager at Drury Hotels plaza river walk
- Maintenance Technician at Bestwestern Sunset Suites
2 years at this Job
- Hotel Chief Engineer at Best Western
- Maintenance Supervisor at LaQuinta Inns and Suites
- Welders Helper at Texas Pipe Fabricators
- Sales Manager at Orthopedic Specialists DME, Inc.
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certified Surgical Technologists - Surgical Technology
Highly-organized Hotel Chief Engineer who takes pride in maintaining a safe efficient and economical luxury environment. Skilled in HVAC systems, electrical engineering and expert plumbing techniques. Specialize in training oversight on mechanical systems with diagnosis and project management.
- Engineer Manager at Marriott International, Inc.
- ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR COURTYARD at RESIDENCE INN WEST UNIVERSITY
- Owner at BLESS HAND CONSTRUCTION
- ENGINEER at HOLIDAY INN BUSH AIRPORT
8 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS IN HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES - HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Associate - Computer Science
Chief Engineer Maintenance is primarily responsible for performing a variety of work in the maintenance and repair of the hotel's facilities, and equipment. Will promote a safe working environment and quality service to achieve maximum guest satisfaction. Work with supervisors, inspectors, and department heads to ensure maximum efficiency and safety.Will be responsible for complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day. Perform general repairs in maintenance including but not limited to: carpentry, mechanics, plumbing, electrical, and finish work. Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facilities including guest suites, public areas, etc. Respond to guest room calls as required. Ensure timely and accurate completion of projects. Maintain department equipment and supply inventory levels. Ensure security, cleanliness, preventive maintenance and repair of engineering tools, equipment and safety features, according to established procedures and within budget.
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
- Apartment Maintenance Technician at Career Strategies
- Chief Engineer at Sleep Inn and Suites
- Plumbers Helper at Imperial Staffing
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Massage Therpy
- High School Diploma
Supervises and assigns the work of maintenance employees Inspects work for completeness.
- Chief Engineer at Hotel Le marais
- Maintenance Technician at Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Maintenance Technician at Holiday Inn New Orleans-Downtown Superdome
- Preventive Maintenance on call Maintenance person at Stonebridge Manor Apartments
7 years, 6 months at this Job
Key responsibilities: Manage and supervise day-to-day department activities including three team members; manage vendor relationships and oversee their on-site work to ensure timely, cost effective outcomes; train staff on emergency procedures and conduct quarterly fire drills and in-house safety inspections; perform preventative maintenance on all equipment as specified by manufacturer and to McKibbon standards. Utilize Quore for preventative maintenance and work orders, guest and staff requests. Key accomplishments: Courtyard Marriott- Corrected all life safety deficiencies in my first three months in this role. Coordinated with General Contractor in charge of a major renovation project regarding water shut offs and noise to reduce guest impact and keep guests satisfied. Implemented key control policies and procedures that had been long lost. Residence Inn Marriott- Coordinated a BOH renovation as well as a public space renovation with General Contractor to minimize office downtown time and guest impact. Implemented life safety inspections and regularly conduct fire drills. Corrected all life safety and security deficiencies such as bringing all inspections and permits up to date while correcting deficiencies. Installed a new video surveillance system, rekeyed the entire building, set access control on hotel key systems and fixed timers on exterior doors to lock and unlock at appropriate time.
- Chief Engineer, Residence Inn/Courtyard Tampa FL, Mckibbon Hospitality at Dual
- Chief Engineer at Hampton Inn & Suites, McKibbon Hospitality
- Engineer 1 at Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
- Assistant Chief Engineer at Courtyard by Marriott, St. Pete/Clearwater
8 months at this Job
Hotel engineer for 300 guest rooms. Preventative maintenance, mechanical repairs, guest room calls.
- Engineering Technician at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Historic Savannah
- Senior Pastor at Church of the Nazarene
- Owner/Operator at TR&E Enterprises
- Maintenance Manager at Archstone Crystal Place
8 months at this Job
- - Intercontinental Hotel Group Principles of Management