Brockton, MA 508-584-9800
Public Services September 2017 - October 2018
• CD Wreck Staffed Purchased Merchandise, Parades, and various City and Family Events
• Battle Ship Cove Swabbed the deck, operated heavy equipment, Rally up boats off docks with rope system
• Career Center Resume assist, directed job researches, guided people to employment workshops and assisted with computer software's and seminars
• Housing authority assist with system correlating a system Starwood Brockton, MA 508-324-9800 Hotel Clerk August- October
• Handled inbound calls for 10 brand making reservations
• Gave accurate and appropriate information to answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and resolve complaints
• Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction Health Source RI Providence, RI 855-840-4774 Medicare Supporter December- February
• Applied for health insurance to low income families by submitting them into the Health Source System
• Aided peers in customer service interactions
• Answered an average of 50 phone calls a day assisting customers with their insurance plans
- Hotel Clerk at Youth Connections
- Wire Transfers Specialist at State Street Corporation
- Advising Representative at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Finance
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan- 10.2018 Marriott
• Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments.
• Promoted positive guest relations to all individuals approaching the Front Skills Desk which resulted in returning clients.
• Provided efficient and friendly telephone service which helped persuaded Teamwork - part more people to come stay. of a team who
• Answer inquiries regarding hotel services and registration by telephone helped overcome and in person all obstacles
- Hotel Clerk at LinkedIn
- Sales Consultant at CMA Global Inc
- Shift Manager at McDonalds
- Organization Technology Consultant at Hurt & Hurt
8 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
Duties: Pre-shift communication to be aware of special guest needs, groups, in-house events, etc. Accurately perform administrative duties to include money handling, reading posters and logs and updated rate information, know house status throughout shift. Clerical/management efficiency/accuracy (but also friendly) guest check-in/out functions. Be a useful conduit for guest needs with all areas of the hotel - be helpful and respectful with coworkers, always follow up with guests. Perform routine duties including but not limited to call-around report, bucket/credit check, making entries in communication log, complete shift checklist, guest courtesy call log. Adhere to and enforce policies in a professional and courteous manner. Handle PBX/phone calls clearly and professionally, answering all calls within three rings. Perform reservation functions based on guest needs. Gather thorough detail on calls/inquiries that must be redirected to upper management/others for follow-up. Report housekeeping and maintenance needs to appropriate personnel, logging details and following up with guest when applicable. Other duties as assigned by management. Miscellaneous Duties: Engagement - clear, professional and annunciated speech. Excellent listening skills - note-taking with thorough attention to detail. Employee raise given after working 3 months.
- Hotel Clerk/Guest Representative at Best Western Hotel
- Sales Consultant at Motor Maxx, Incorporated
- Customer Service Representative at Costco
- GSE Mechanic at Delta Air Lines
1 year at this Job
- - Real Estate Sales
- Associate - Aircraft Mechanics
- High school - Auto Mechanics,Business, Electronics
- Associates Degree in Computer Network Administration and Electronic Repair - Computer Network Administration and Electronic Repair
•Communicate guests requests and complaints to the appropriate department.
•Answering the phone at the front desk to respond to current and prospective guests needs.
- HOTEL CLERK at
- HOTEL CLERK at YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
- CASHIER at YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- GENERAL EDUCATION. DIPLOMA
1. Retail sales, cash handling accuracy, credit/ debit card transaction, customer service excellence, lost provention, mer handise stocking and ordering, reservations, taking messages, handling mail, filling, greeting custi, organizing and keeping area clean. House keeping, daily deep cleaning, dusty/ Polishing, vacuuming/ mopping, kitchen and bathroom cleaning g, counter tops/ appliance/ grout cleaning. Carpet cleaning. Wood floor cleaning. Wood floor polishing. Will Dow treatments. Upholstery cleaning. Room tyding and organization. Silver polishing. Laundry.
- Hotel clerk/house keeper at Petersons hotel
- Janitoural at Kristys quality cleaning
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Academics
- Hotel clerk, at Days Inn, Super 8, sleep Inn
at this Job
Journeymen Carpenter. I performed ground-level work such as carrying supplies, cutting, measuring and framing as well as reading plans. JANATORIAL WORK/HOTEL CLERK
• MISSION HOTEL, SAN FRANSISCO
• AUGUST 2017 I performed standard janitorial work on two stories of hotel rooms.
- JANATORIAL WORK/HOTEL CLERK at BAYWEST LLC
- Audio Engineer/sales promoter/artist at Powerdup Production studio/BI Inc.
- at BAYWEST LLC
- Lead Picker, Lineman at AGRICULTURAL FIELD WORK
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - continuing
- Hotel Clerk at
- General Clerk I at Oxford Government Consulting
- Crew Trainer/Cashier. Training to be manager. at McDonald's.
at this Job
Helped customers check inn and I also did housekeeping sometimes
- Housekeeping&[hotel clerk] at Americ inn
- Cashier at Beaver dam fuel
- Waitress/Server at Ruby Tuesday
- Waitress/Cashier at Pasc
1 month at this Job
* 2.6 month 3rd commi in hotel lemon tree at Indore. * 1 year worked with Hotel Clarks as 02nd Commi in Indian Curry at Amer, Jaipur.
- Industrial Training (IT) in Hotel Clerk at Amer
- Demi Chef De Partie (DCDP) at Bahrain at Hotel Hout Mond
8 months at this Job