As a Hotel concierge I assisted guests by answering questions about the city and it's surroundings. Helping them address any concerns during their stay or about their bill. Others priorities included following up with the guest to insure high customer satisfaction. Future planning by blocking rooms for large groups and assigning rooms for airlines crews following their specific guidelines. Processing payments such as cash handling, checks and direct payments. Coordinating guest specific requests such as dinner reservations and guest amenities needs.
- Rochester Hotel Concierge at Hyatt Regency
- 8 Front Desk Clerk at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Regents Diploma
Made and confirmed reservations over the phone or online.
• Kept records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
• Computed bills, collected payments, and made change for guests.
• Recorded guest comments or complaints, referring customers to manager when necessary.
• Advised housekeeping staff when rooms had been vacated and were ready for cleaning.
• Arranged tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for guests.
• Performed for or worked directly with the public.
• Made decisions and solved problems.
• Established and maintained interpersonal relationships, with Manager, peers, and guests.
• Experience with automated telephone answering systems, Microsoft Outlook and Word.
• Provide excellent guest service, in a fast, fun, and friendly manner.
- Hotel Concierge at Connor Hotel
- Retail Sales at Designs on You
14 years at this Job
- BA, Education - Germanic Languages, History
• Manage hospitality inquiries for all guests in a Four Star, 560 room property, confidently handling a variety of personal and professional requests on a daily basis.
• Create uniquely tailored experiences for guests by integrating industry knowledge with guest requirements.
• Coordinate communication across multiple departments including Catering, Marketing and Housekeeping to ensure an exceptional guest experience in front and back of house
• Continuous commitment to education by constantly networking with outside hospitality vendors and associates with the hospitality industry
- Hotel Concierge at Marriott Marquis Chicago Hotel
- CONCIERGE NAVIGATOR at RENAISSANCE CHICAGO DOWNTOWN HOTEL
- RECEPTION AMBASSADOR at RENAISSANCE CHICAGO DOWNTOWN HOTEL
- EXECUTIVE RECEPTIONIST at RENAISSANCE CHICAGO DOWNTOWN HOTEL
2 years at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
customer service and problem solving for patrons
- Hotel Concierge at Hotel Zero
- at Employee at Digital
- Perform Wait-staff at Study Hall Grill
- Busser, Kitchen Staff, Wait-Staff - Provide Customer Service at Smokehouse Grill Restaurant
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Communications
Responsible for handling guest schedules (i.e. dinner reservations
and recreational activities)
• Booking appointments, excursions, and museum tours for clientele
• The main point of contact for downtown happenings and recommendations
• Responsible for solving all major customer problems and queries, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and return visits
- Hotel Concierge/Sotherly Host at Hotel Ballast
- Guest Service Agent at Hotel Ballast
- Banquet Server at Hotel Ballast
- Server at Cold Stone Creamery
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
• Assist guests by making personalized recommendations and reservations for entertainment, restaurants, sightseeing, and transportation.
• Use knowledge of local venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and courtesy in guest interactions. Serve diverse guest needs, including international visitors, VIPs and large groups.
• Work closely with Guest Relations, Food and Beverage and Front Desk departments to facilitate guest check-in/check-out and coordinate order and delivery of amenity and special requests.
• Share responsibilities of handling and delivery of packages with Shipping and Receiving department.
- Hotel Concierge at InterContinental New York Barclay
- Operations Manager at AKA United Nations
- Operations Supervisor (Front desk & Housekeeping/FSD) at AKA T.S
- Senior Guest Relations/Front Desk Agent at FSD, AKA Times Square
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- certificate in Microsoft Office and Office Assistant
- Certificate of Hotel Operations
Responsible for answering incoming guest requests for services and putting in the proper requests to get those services taken of.
➢ Provide superior customer service for hotel guests to ensure that they received the most exclusive and positive experience.
➢ Recommend dining options and activities and make reservations for guests.
➢ Work with external companies to arrange excursions to surrounding attractions, book transportations, arrange events on behalf of guests.
- Hotel Concierge (Full-time) at Great Pacific Tour Co
- Cashier/ Barista (Full-time) at ShareTea
- Advertising Account Executive (Full-time) at SPA-HAKUHODO Co., Ltd
- Helped-Counter/ Shift Leader (Part-time) at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. in Communication - Public Professional Organizational
Welcomed guest. Handled cash. Made reservations. Answered phones. Assisted with check ins and checkouts. Night audits. Communicated guests' requests and complaints to appropriate departments. Counted items and took inventory. Performed extra duties as assigned.
- Hotel Concierge at Clarion Inn
- Stocker at Ryder
- director at YMCA - Understudy
- Sales Associate at Marshalls
4 months at this Job
What can I say about my year and a half with America's best value inn?
It was a great learning experience.
I was acting manager while my boss was out of town, I was able to get quite a bit of experience in. During these times I would send in payroll, handle scheduling, and any conflicts that would arise.
Most the time when the owner was out of town I would cover night shift which would include doing the laundry, and cleaning rooms that would check-out earleir and handle any conflicts that occurred.
My normal shift was morning, with the following duties:
• Get in at 5am, send in the night audit.
• Set out breakfast.
• Sweep, mop, and vacuum the lobby, first floor hallway, elevator, and stairwells.
• Clean up after breakfast.
• Restock everything that was deminished after breakfast.
• Most importanlly, handle every front desk needs during all other duties. One of my favorite things to do was to work with the customers. It sucked at times don't get me wrong with out manager power I couldn't really help them, but when I could when it was just giving directions, setting up a reservation, or just running some extra towels to someone. Meeting them and getting to know the different people and there individual stories is one of my favorite parts of the job. Now for the gritty truth, I quit this company on two separate occasions. The first time I left it was after my first six months and my boss refused to give me the rate of pay he said he would originally pay after my "30day grace period", just two weeks later I called them back and was given my job with the appropriate pay rate, I started the very next day. After another six months, I was taking on more work and they were taking off more often, I had discussed another pay raise and he explained they couldn't pay me any more, so I requested just the title of assistant manager if not manager. They told me they couldn't do that either. Once I knew there was no room for advancement there and I didn't feel that I was being paid adequately I began to look for employment else where. I wasn't able to find any before my fiance and I split up and I moved back home Jan. 2019. Which I won't miss lead you, once I lost total interest in the company I began to slack on my tardiness and attendance.
- Hotel Concierge at America's best value inn- Clinton Ms.
- Receiving (Manager) at Shoe Station
- Barback/Server at Pelican Cove bar and grill
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Complete customer check in and check out Complete cash/card transactions Maintain a safe and clean work environment Reserve reservations Provide excellent customer service
- Hotel Concierge at DAYS INN AND SUITES
- Daycare Assistant at Springfield Christian Academy
- Patient Service Representative at Patient Intake Georgetown Hospital
- Newborn Photographer at Washington Hospital
2 years, 4 months at this Job