Maintaining the front desk as far as answering calls in a timely manner. Booking hotel rooms and providing exceptional customer service. Greeting guests as well. Processing payments and providing transportation.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
- Teacher Assistant at Lightbridge Academy
- Front Desk Receptionist at meori salon and spa
- Sales Associate and Cashier at DSW Inc
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I work as a front desk agent for 1 year and 1 month. It’s a time share resort schooner landing. I work 4 days a week 10hours a day. I got days off I am really interested for a part time job. Please please hire me I am ber hard worker and trust worthy
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Schooner landing
- Shift Manager at McDonald’s
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school - Secretarial
- Some college
Front desk agent and night auditor.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at The Portlander Inn
- Cashier/Customer Service at Taqueria el Antojo
- Cashier/Customer Service at Taqueria Cancun
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
Assisting guest with checking in/out of the hotel Providing them with great customer service to assure they enjoyed their stay.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Eldorado Hotel Casino Resort
- Part time cashier at Brookshire's Grocery Store
- Representative at Eldorado Hotel Casino Resort
- Security Officer at Eldorado Hotel Casino Resort
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Made reservations. Checked guests into the hotel. Drove guests to and from their destinations in company vehicle. Took room service orders. Over-Night Auditing.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Ambrose Hotel
- SERVER / FOODRUNNER at RUTH'S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE
- SUPERVISOR at JIMMY JOHN'S GOURMET SUBS
- SERVER at RHODES FRESH AND FANCY RESTAURANT
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Real Estate
- Associate in Arts degree
Duties Include but are not limited to: Providing excellent customer Service to guests, building strong relationships with the guests which lead to continued business; adhering to and exceeding all regulatory and compliance related policies and procedures; maintaining a neat and orderly workstation; developing positive and productive working relationships with staff, no matter where their work assignment may be; assisting other front desk staff in learning the systems and to appropriately apply credits and comps; handling all financial transactions according to organizational policy and procedures
- HOTEL FRONT DESK AGENT at Wind Creek Casino
- SHIFT MANAGER at Taco Bell
- Server at East Alabama Medical Center
- Cage Cashier at Macon County Greyhound Park
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School diploma
• Greeted, registered and assigned rooms to guests.
• Answered inquiries pertaining to hotel services, kept records of room's availability and guest's account by using the computer, computed bills,collected payments and make changes for guests.
• Make and confirmed reservations.
• Answered the telephones, received and transmitted messages.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Las Brisas del Condado Hotel
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Las Americas Hotel
- Mathematics Teacher/English Teacher at PR Department of Education
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science(BS) - Biology
• Welcomed guests upon entry to the hotel, assisted with check in and check out.
• Answered phones, booked reservations, respond to emails and electronic reservations.
• Kept records of occupied rooms and guests' accounts.
• Prepared check out receipts and collected payments from departing guests.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Raddison Hotel
- Server/Bartender at Outback Steakhouse
- Counselor Aloiv'J Learning Center at
- Sales Associate at Fossil Inc
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Criminal Justice
offering knowledge in the hospitality industry as well as in-depth knowledge of hotel desk operations. Consistently delivers first-rate service and fosters positive relationships with guests to promote customer satisfaction and loyalty. Tech-savvy highly accurate and efficient in data entry.
• Process guest arrivals and departures including all necessary payments
• Answered inquiries pertaining to hotel services guest registration and travel directions or make recommendations regarding shopping dining or entertainment
• Confirmed reservation in system and reviewed all noted information
• Promoted positive guest relations to all individuals approaching the Front Desk
• Cleaned and maintained lobby and common areas restocking supplies and watering plants
• Advised housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
• Recorded guest comments or complaints referring customers to managers as necessary
- Dedicated Hotel Front Desk Agent at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
- Cashier at SAMS CLUB
- Recovery Service Agent at GE CAPITAL
- Customer Service Agent at ALLSTATE
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Nursing
• Lead Point of contact for all guests from check in through all points of service throughout their stay in a hotel with 104 guest rooms
• Oversees and participates in guest registrations and check outs
• Customer Service expererience in inqueries, complaints, billing,service requests and problem solving.
• Ensure compliance with all Brand Standards of Operations including all guest satesfaction programs
• Familiar with Reserve and Opera operating systems
• Operated Key Management System Safelok
• Assigned Rooms
• Took room deposit, and payments, and operated POS systems
• Tended bar and did ordering, inventory, and stock for bar
• Served tables in restaurant and did ordering, inventory and stock for restaruant.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Hyatt Place Hotel
- SALES CONSULTANT REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTMENTS at GISELE ENTERPRISES L.L.C
- BUSINESS TO BUSINESS ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIV/ INSIDE SALES ASSISTANT at COSTCO WHOLESALE
- LEAD FLIGHT ATTENDANT at NORTHWEST/ DELTA AIRLINES
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - COMMUNICATION