As a hotel front desk agent, my primary responsibilities included checking guests in and out of inn, making reservations for lodging, dining, and other events, as well as answering and redirecting phone calls.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Bavarian Inn
- Restaurant Hostess at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
2 months at this Job
- Currently pursuing an A.A.S. In Paralegal Studies
- High school diploma
Front desk agent and night auditor.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at The Portlander Inn
- Cashier/Customer Service at Taqueria el Antojo
- Cashier/Customer Service at Taqueria Cancun
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
I answer calls and put in hotel and steak house reservations. Front desk I check guest in and out of the hotel and other guest requests needed.
- Reservationist/hotel front desk agent at Eldorado Casino
- Reservationist/ hotel front desk agent at
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General studies
- High school or equivalent
• Greeted guests and patrons as they arrived.
• Managed the registration process.
• Asked for identification and ensured that the provided credentials were accurate.
• Handled guest check-ins and check-outs appropriately.
• Operated hotel switchboard, took calls and provided information and transfer calls.
• Managed accurate account of all rooms.
• Took reservations over the telephone, through emails and in person.
• Referred guests to appropriate departments to resolve complaints or provide suggestions.
• Computed bills and took payments.
• Contacted housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported.
• Balanced cash at the end of the shift and generated accounting reports for the benefit of the next shift.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Flamingo Hotel
- Assistant Manager at Wendys
- Cashier at Wendys
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Salary: 10.00 hr
Hours per week: 40
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
A typical day as a hotel front desk agent, involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests. During check-in, a front desk agent will verify a guest's method of payment and run a background credit check. As a Front desk agent will also try to upsell guest rooms, by sharing available alternatives and options.
• Register & process guests and their assigned rooms
• Accommodate guest requests
• Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
• Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services
• Handling cash payments
• Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
• Helping in any area that may be short staffed.
• Doing and folding laundry and putting away fresh linens. Supervisor: Denise Young (717) 440-7808 Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes Work Experience: Silver Springs Diner
- A typical day as a hotel front desk agent, involves registering at Best Western Hotel
- Server at Denny’s, Arooga’s, Silver Spring Diner, and WAlnut Bottom Diner
- Hotel Front Desk Agent I at Front Desk
- Captain Trainer at
8 months at this Job
- - General
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Queens hotel
3 months at this Job
•Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
•Functions in place of the Front Office Manager in his/her absence
•Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
•Works closely with Sales and their VIP Clients
•Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shifts as well as communicates effectively the policies and procedures to other team members of the hotel
•Responds quickly to all guest requests in a caring friendly and professional manner, consistently follow up to ensure guest satisfaction that meets and exceed our services standards
•Resolves guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer by being guest centric, friendly and caring. Communicates to Management any problems, complaints or unhappy guests
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Embassy Suites
- Front Desk Agent / Hotel Front Office Manager / General Manager at
1 year at this Job
- High school
• Filed and processed daily reports on operations to management
• Processed incoming reservations and filed necessary paperwork
• Assisted guest with hospitality questions and requests
• Answered office phone,photocopied and scanned paperwork.
• Reviewed previous shifts reservations and paperwork.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at LiA Hotel
- Sales Associate at Dona's Hallmark
- member at Phi Alpha Theta
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - History
I Checked customers in and out of hotel. Made room and dinner reservations. Customer service to guests at the hotel. Also, answered phones and sold gift certificates. POS.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Russell's
- Flight Attendant at American Airlines
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English, Elementary Education
- None - French
- High school - Math, Art
• Greet & check in and/or out guests,
• Make/maintain reservations,
• Assist in any guest requests that may arise throughout the day,
• Give directory to guests who aren't familiar with the area,
• Keep the hotel's market and 24/7 complimentary coffee bar fully stocked and maintained.
• Ensure our guests are enjoying their stay and that any and all expectations are met and/or exceeded.
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Tru by Hilton
- Waitress at Waffle House
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent