in South Beach Florida 1433 Collins Avenue The Lords Hotel, The Clifton Hotel, The Majestic Hotel and The Carlton Hotel Front Office Manager/ Group Sales Manager for 4 properties in South Beach March 2011- Present Systems: Hotel Concepts IDPMS and Choice Advantage, Management of Corporate Accounts, Group Bookings Obtaining Leads for Group Bookings and Corporate accounts, Initializing Group contracts and creating group blocks Supervise the front office staff and the in-house reservations department Provide the History and forecast reports to the General Manager daily Oversee the in-house guest credit authorization daily to secure the in- house guest house credit Review rate change reports daily Guest Services, Special Requests and Daily Alerts Hiring, Training and Scheduling Front Desk, Reservations Agents and FOH Staff Liaison between The General Manager, the front office, Housekeeping and Maintenance,
- Front Office Manager/ Group Sales Manager at Boutique Hotel Management Company
- Front Office Manager/ Reservations Manager at The Pelican Hotel
- Front Office Manager and Reservations Agent at Group Bookings
- Reservations Manager and Revenue Manager at The Waldorf Towers Hotel
7 years, 10 months at this Job
• Worked closely with Executive Team to ensure hotel SOPs are followed.
• Hired and trained front services associates on hotel software and emphasized the importance of a strong focus on guest services.
• Coordinated activities with other hotel departments in order to increase levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for Night Audit operations.
• Relieve front office associates for breaks/lunches.
• Ensure that all accounting transaction and cash handling procedures are in compliance.
• Coordinated schedules to ensure labor expense was at or below budget.
• Monitor guest satisfaction processes; respond to guest concerns and inquiries.
• Assist housekeeping in day-to-day activities.
• Conduct regular monthly meetings with members of the Front Office and Communication Team to address current initiatives, projects and long term goals.
• Assisted with PMS related upgrades, training and maintenance.
• Accountable for the proper training and daily monitoring of all service levels provided by employees to guests and other fellow employees.
• Observed team performance and provided on the spot recognition and constructive feedback.
- Front Office Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach
- Front Desk Supervisor at Edgewater South Beach/Tecton(Trust) Hospitality
- Front Desk Agent at Tecton Hospitality
- Front Desk Agent at Circa 39 Hotel/Tecton Hospitality
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
•Manager on Duty, Trainer & Scheduler for Front Desk
•Front Desk/Night Auditor responsibilities include Checking Guest in & out of Hotel; daily reporting; key card packets processing, and additional responsibilities as required.
•Accounting responsibilities include A/R Aging billing & reporting; A/P data entry of invoices, Data entry of A/P checks; Daily Flash (Revenue) Reporting updating, answered billing questions and reconciled daily deposits along with any additional responsibilities as required.
•HR responsibilities include Submit Background checks, Enter & update current and new hire information; track PTO request
•Payroll responsibilities include updating time cards, scheduling & process payroll bi-weekly
•MGS/Marriott Administrator; Micros/Oracle Administrator; LightSpeed Administrator & Fusebox administrator
- Front Office / Operations Manager at Aloft Hotel - Presidian Destinations
- PT RECEPTIONIST/OPERATOR at O'Neill Honda
- Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant/ HR-Payroll Assistant at Aloft Leawood-Presidian Destinations
- Domestic Corporate Travel Counselor at Travel & Transport
4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Accounting Fundamentals I
- Diploma - Travel & Tourism
• Currently manage and schedule 18 front office and bell staff employees.
• Consistently meets monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals by implementing new rules and procedures.
• Actively monitor competitive hotel market in order to adjust rates accordingly.
• Create monthly room revenue forecast on behalf of the General Manager for Corporate and owners.
• Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Verify all brand standards are being maintained.
• Maintain a high level of personal visibility throughout the property.
• Empower and motivate staff to successfully handle guest needs, special requests, and complaints. Ensure all guest service issues are resolved prior to guests leaving the property.
• Train front desk personnel on proper revenue management procedures, including successful selling techniques, current specials and/or promotions, and rate structures.
• Audit room rates accordingly and ensure room type availability is open.
• Proactive approach when receiving complaints from guests and employees.
• Ensures parking garage audits are performed daily to capture parking revenue.
• Hire, train, and hold staff accountable.
• Establish work procedures and prepare work schedules to ensure the smooth operation of the front desk.
• Perform administrative and financial responsibilities such as daily reports, credit card reversals, bank deposits, accounts receivables, rooming lists, and office supply inventory.
• Manage departmental expenses within budgeted guidelines. Housekeeping
• Managed and scheduled 53 front office, bell staff and housekeeping employees.
• Successfully established and maintained a service-oriented environment focused on the guest, with a passion for high standards in cleanliness.
• Created an inventory of guest and housekeeping supplies and linens, and necessary ordering procedures.
• Hires, trains and evaluates department personnel.
• Established procedures to manage the efficiency in laundry and linen maintenance.
• Directs all activities of housekeeping and laundry personnel to furnish daily service to guest rooms and public areas.
• Scheduled and reviewed all Housekeeping tasks and responsibilities.
• Prepared work schedules for staff based on projected occupancy.
• Inspected premises, guest rooms, linen rooms, and public areas to assure employees maintained the property's superior standards of housekeeping.
• Identified and resolved problems in a timely manner, and developed alternative solutions.
• Coordinates staff training, including MSDS, OSHA, and safety policies.
• Established lost and found procedures for Housekeeping personnel.
- Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Hacienda
- Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza San Diego
- Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza San Diego
- Online Travel Representative at Advanced Reservation Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Hold full P&L responsibility as General Manager. Oversee scheduling, hiring, and training operations. Supervise management of housekeeping, front office, sales/ marketing, food & beverage, and building/ grounds maintenance locations. Staff accountability for 35-40 employees. Hotel housed 101 rooms available for occupancy.
• Responsible for creating a strategy that lead to the production of $3 million in revenue annually through corporate/ group sales, transient business, & extended stay guest based on length of stay.
• Coordinate maintenance / housekeeping projects with the Housekeeping Manager &, Engineering. This included bidding contract to outside vendors, negotiating, reviewing, and approving when needed.
• Review the monthly budget regularly to ensure that we are on pace and making adjusted when needed to be able to attain the goals that were set forth.
• Proactively handled the all Human Resource operation as the property level. This included recruitment, training, disciple, conflict resolution, payroll / insurance benefits, along with continual training and counseling.
• Review monthly P&L, providing synopsis to our corporate team of revenues, expenses, GOP, & NOI.
• Utilized a 'Hands-on' approach when addressing guest concerns, praise, & suggestions.
- Hotel General Manager at Homewood Suites Carrier Circle
- Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse Carrier Circle
- Hotel General Manager at Comfort Suites Cicero
- Hotel Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Administrations
• Welcome guests upon arrival
• Inform guests and visitors regarding reservations and services
• Receive packages and ensure that they are delivered as intended
• Maintain accurate key control logs and activate or deactivate keys
- Front Office Manager at Club Quarters Hotel
- Connected Concierge at
- Assistant Manager at Hampton Inn
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration
Book groups, companies, meeting room, Assist with guests, other emplyees.Check in and out guests, payments , billing issues, balance hotel accounts, and much much more
- Sales Cordinator/AGM/Front Office Mgr at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
- Administrative Assistant To the Property Manager at Arvest Bank
- Guest Service Representative at Holiday Inn Express
- Guest Service Representative /Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Medical Office Administrative
- - Medical Office Asst
- Diploma - Office and Basic
Responsible for the entire hotel operation including Front Office, Housekeeping, Kitchen, Restaurant, Event Planning, Event Operations, Loss Prevention, and Garage departments
➢ Led the hotel operation through a $35+million transformation that included all guest rooms and conversion of MCLUB.
➢ Developed renovation gameplan surrounding improving customer experience during transformation. Guest Service Scores remained flat over 2017 while Event Satisfaction Scores increased by 20 points as a result of these efforts.
➢ Key Member of the repositioning team that developed and enhanced customer service strategy, training, and marketing of newly transformed hotel.
- Director of Hotel Operations at Boston Marriott Long Wharf
- General Manager at Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel - TPG Hotels & Resorts
- General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Waterfront - TPG Hotels & Resorts
- Director of Hotel Operations at Newport Marriott Hotel & Spa
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Hotel/Restaurant Management
Managed organization-wide records of correspondence, contracts, legal documents and membership roles of 1200 member organization
● Directed facility operations technicians for daily/weekly event support requirements
● Managed mail room including machine operations and mass mailing projects
● Recorded and deposited weekly revenues; updated accounting system with contribution allocations
● Managed VOIP phone system
● Ordered and maintained office equipment supplies for staff of 26 employees
● Maintained long-range strategic planning calendar and event database
● Scheduled use of all campus facilities
- Office Manager at Truro Anglican Church
- Facility Operations Technician at Truro Anglican Church
6 years at this Job
• Work with Director of Hospitality, Hotel Housekeeping Manager, Hotel Front Office Manager, Essentials Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, and Room Chef to ensure all paperwork is completed for hiring and all supplies are ordered for the operations of the hotel, as well as select Food and Beverage outlets.
• Assist in scheduling meetings with employees and vendors.
• Act as Banquet Coordinator - work from the beginning of the event until the end, help with planning and event setup, auditing and billing; also includes following up with accounting to make sure any additional matters are resolved.
• Offer assistance and complete any requested tasks.
- Hotel Administrative Assistant at Wind Creek Casino
- Revenue Audit Clerk I at Creek Casino Montgomery
- Office Manager at Lynn Construction Company
- Office Assistant at Eclectic Family Pharmacy
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration - Accounting