Experience in a hotel operations plus as a Front desk manager Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers) Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures. Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word Excellent communication and people skills Good organizational and multitasking abilities Problem-solving skills. Office administrator, HR, payrolls, Po’s - Invoices.
- Hotel Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Group
- Hotel Complex Director in Operations at Aloft and Element Hotels
- Director of Operations at Homewood Suites
- Director of Housekeeping at Hilton Garden Inn
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications and Marketing
• Acting Director of Operations for both the Hotel and Timeshare Resort.
• Optimizing and developing operational metrics for measuring performance and accomplishing goals
• Directing, coordinating, and monitoring daily business operations
• Ensuring skilled and talented employees are retained and provided with best incentive programs
• Participating in strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting with the upper management team
• Monitoring operational efficiency, product quality, and training programs
• Planning and implementing new directives for business growth
- Resort/ Hotel Front Office Manager at Grand Pacific Palisades Resort
- Hotel Assistant Manager at Kona Seaside Hotel
- Group Reservations Manager at Kona Seaside Hotel
- Front Desk Lead at Kona Seaside Hotel
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science - International Studies
• Oversaw daily operations of hotel front office which consisted of answering phones, creating hotel reservations, assisting guests with luggage and checking in and out of the hotel.
• Trained front desk agents on hotel software and emphasized the importance of a strong focus on customer service.
• Created and managed employee schedule for front desk agents and valet services.
• Managed budget for personnel and inventory for the front office and housekeeping departments.
• Performed front desk duties including: guest registrations, blocking rooms and booking new reservations.
• Addressed all escalated guest issues to assure a satisfactory hotel stay.
• Adjust room rates to maximize revenue per available room.
- Hotel Front Office Manager / Loyalty Champion /Brand Champion at Holiday Inn & Suites
- Front Desk Clerk / Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn & Suites
- Assistant Front Office Manager/ Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn & Suites
- Front Office Clerk/ Night Auditor at Mayaguez Resort & Casino
10 months at this Job
A hotel Front Office Manager is tasked with making sure that the Front Office – the place where guests first come into contact with the hotel and staff – runs smoothly and effectively.
• Managing and training the Front Office staff
• Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for guests
• Dealing with guests
• Arranging staff scheduling
• Acting as liaison between General Manager and staff
• The Front Office is the area of the hotel where guests form their first and last impressions of the hotel – this makes it really important for the Front Office Manager to work hard to create a pleasant experience for guests to ensure their return.
- 1st Front desk / Present position-Front Desk Manager at Quality Inn and Suites
- Front Desk Agent at Baymont Inn and Suites
- Crew Member at MOES SOUTHWESTERN GRILL
- Leasing Consultant at College club townhomes
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business and Management
• Worked closely with Executive Team to ensure hotel SOPs are followed.
• Hired and trained front services associates on hotel software and emphasized the importance of a strong focus on guest services.
• Coordinated activities with other hotel departments in order to increase levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for Night Audit operations.
• Relieve front office associates for breaks/lunches.
• Ensure that all accounting transaction and cash handling procedures are in compliance.
• Coordinated schedules to ensure labor expense was at or below budget.
• Monitor guest satisfaction processes; respond to guest concerns and inquiries.
• Assist housekeeping in day-to-day activities.
• Conduct regular monthly meetings with members of the Front Office and Communication Team to address current initiatives, projects and long term goals.
• Assisted with PMS related upgrades, training and maintenance.
• Accountable for the proper training and daily monitoring of all service levels provided by employees to guests and other fellow employees.
• Observed team performance and provided on the spot recognition and constructive feedback.
- Front Office Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach
- Front Desk Supervisor at Edgewater South Beach/Tecton(Trust) Hospitality
- Front Desk Agent at Tecton Hospitality
- Front Desk Agent at Circa 39 Hotel/Tecton Hospitality
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
•Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
•Functions in place of the Front Office Manager in his/her absence
•Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
•Works closely with Sales and their VIP Clients
•Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shifts as well as communicates effectively the policies and procedures to other team members of the hotel
•Responds quickly to all guest requests in a caring friendly and professional manner, consistently follow up to ensure guest satisfaction that meets and exceed our services standards
•Resolves guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer by being guest centric, friendly and caring. Communicates to Management any problems, complaints or unhappy guests
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at Embassy Suites
- Front Desk Agent / Hotel Front Office Manager / General Manager at
1 year at this Job
- High school
• Currently manage and schedule 20 front office and bell staff employees in a 200 guest room property.
• Increased all Front Office related Medallia scores to be above brand.
• Consistently meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals by implementing new rules and procedures.
• Work closely with the Sales team in approving rate proposals for future groups and group allocations.
• Actively monitor competitive hotel market in order to adjust rates accordingly.
• Create monthly room revenue forecast on behalf of the General Manager for Corporate and owner.
• Train front desk personnel on proper revenue management procedures, including successful selling techniques, current specials and/or promotions, and rate structures.
• Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Verify all brand standards are being maintained to pass QA inspections.
• Maintain a high level of personal visibility throughout the property.
• Empower and motivate staff to successfully handle guest needs, special requests, and complaints.
• Proactive approach when receiving complaints from guests and employees.
• Ensure parking garage audits are performed daily to capture parking revenue.
• Manage departmental expenses within budgeted guidelines. Housekeeping
• Managed and scheduled 33 housekeeping employees. Laundry, Houseman, Public Areas, Housekeepers.
• Established procedures to manage the efficiency in laundry and linen maintenance.
• Responsible for placing housekeeping supply orders with approved vendors. American Hotel Registry, A1 Textiles, Cintas, Farmer Brothers, Gilchrist and Soames, HD Supply, Maintex, Supply Works.
• Successfully established and maintained a service-oriented environment focused on the guest, with a passion for high standards in cleanliness.
• Inspected premises, guest rooms, linen rooms, and public areas to assure employees maintained the property's superior standards of housekeeping.
• Coordinated staff training, including MSDS, OSHA, and safety policies.
• Established lost and found procedures for Housekeeping personnel.
• Focused on cleanliness reviews on Medallia for training individuals and accountability.
• Follow up on work orders provided to Maintenance department.
- Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Hacienda
- Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza San Diego
- Online Travel Representative at Advanced Reservation Inc
- Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza San Diego
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Management
• Train , and cross train all front desk personnel
• Participate in selecting staff for front desk
• Make schedules for the front desk staff
• Maintain a working relationship and communicate with all hotel departments
• Resolve guest problems quickly,efficiently, and with courtesy
• Make reservations
• Read and respond to third party reviews
• Maintain an organized filing system for all direct bills and invoicing
• Collect payments from direct billed company whose employees receive lodging from the hotel
• Ensure that employees are attentive, friendly, and helpful to all guests and each other
• Perform any other duties as requested by the General Manager or Corporate
- Front Office Manager at Plaza Inn Hotel
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Pre-Opening of this hotel that opened October 2018
● Responsible for setting up guest rooms, public spaces, front desk, meeting rooms & others parts of the hotel.
● Daily responsibilities included checking guest in, answering phones, assisting guest with any conflicts.
● Night Audit duties include processes night audit, track Marriott promotions, back up hotel files, track Micros sales.
- Front Desk Agent at AC Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
- Front Office Supervisor at Red Lion Inn & Suites
- Front Desk Agent at Element Chandler Fashion Center
6 months at this Job
•Manager on Duty, Trainer & Scheduler for Front Desk
•Front Desk/Night Auditor responsibilities include Checking Guest in & out of Hotel; daily reporting; key card packets processing, and additional responsibilities as required.
•Accounting responsibilities include A/R Aging billing & reporting; A/P data entry of invoices, Data entry of A/P checks; Daily Flash (Revenue) Reporting updating, answered billing questions and reconciled daily deposits along with any additional responsibilities as required.
•HR responsibilities include Submit Background checks, Enter & update current and new hire information; track PTO request
•Payroll responsibilities include updating time cards, scheduling & process payroll bi-weekly
•MGS/Marriott Administrator; Micros/Oracle Administrator; LightSpeed Administrator & Fusebox administrator
- Front Office / Operations Manager at Aloft Hotel - Presidian Destinations
- PT RECEPTIONIST/OPERATOR at O'Neill Honda
- Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant/ HR-Payroll Assistant at Aloft Leawood-Presidian Destinations
- Domestic Corporate Travel Counselor at Travel & Transport
6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Accounting Fundamentals I
- Diploma - Travel & Tourism