Dedicated hotel General Manager with more than 20 years experience, 8 years at executive level providing to hotel teams guidelines and leadership to achieve company's financial results and guest satisfaction scores. Grand Beach Hotel, Miami Beach ****, 424 Rooms April 2013 - present General Manager * Managed over $35M annual revenue hotel. * Managed $8M-renovation budget in 2016. * Participated development requests and budget for Capex. * Developed and execute sales and marketing plans to achieve hotel budget. * Established and implemented preventive maintenance programs in all areas of the property. * Development of annual operating budget, which served as operating plan and define required level of staffing. * Achievement of annual budget in revenues and hotel cost to 45% profitability year over year. * Payroll control, monitor and approve all department weekly schedule, hire, train & develop upper management to obtain a maximum hotel profit and highest guest satisfaction scores. * Devised and implemented operational procedures to increase F&B other revenues of 2M. * Maintained the highest standards for guest satisfaction thought a comprehensive control of cleanliness, maintenance, staff, product quality and service. * Worked directly with line staff, motivating them to do the best job and provide great service. * Reviewed invoices for major projects and negotiate service contracts with vendors, reviewed bids and made recommendations; tracked expiration of contracts and license renewals.
- Dedicated hotel General Manager at Grand Beach Hotel
- Penguin & President Hotels, Miami Beach at
- Director of Front Office at Grand Beach Hotel
- Front of the House Manager at National Hotel
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Tourism - Industry and Activities
• Opening Hotel General Manager; facilitated hotel systems set up and compliance plans
• Created and implemented SOP’s/Training Manuals for all Departments
• Completed Pre-opening Critical Paths and FF&E Projects
• Pre-screened and recruited team-members, supervisors, and managers
• On pace to achieve 93% occupancy with $298 ADR
• Reduced turnover from 62% to 45% as of November
• Manages profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met
• A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
• Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, and fire regulations
- Hotel General Manager at del Lago Resort and Casino
- Director of Operations at Marriott International
- Director of Hotel Services at Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Hotel Operations Manager at Wind Creek Hotel & Casino
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Adminstration - Business Management/OB
- Bachelor's - Hospitality & Tourism Operations Management
- Associate - Hotel and F&B Operations Management
- European Hotel School Degree - Culinary and Hotel Administration
I am an experienced Hotel General Manager with demonstrated successes in all aspects of the hospitality industry including Leadership, Growth Revenue and Profit, Performance Improvements, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing, Business Development, social media, and new concepts. I have been recognized for my expertise in action plans, execution with results along with cash flow analysis and 3rd party channel management with other vital areas of operations. As an effective caring manager that provides ownership qualities to making improvements to the bottom line. My direct communication skills have made my teams winners in all areas. I am seeking an opportunity where my skills and experience will be fully challenged. · Completing Renovations on time and within budget guidelines. · Transforming new profits to a 5-year failure record within one year and attained #1 in Customer Satisfaction as rated by J.D. Power & Associates. · Reorganized management of an All-Suite hotel with new focus on cost cutting, increasing revenues, improving sales & marketing, improved internet exposure and guest services, which allowed increasing sales by 15% and guest satisfaction by 20%. · Accomplished increases in guest satisfaction with creative renovations ideas of breakfast buffet bars, landscaping, website upgrades, room amenities along with 3rd party channel management.
- Hotel General Manager at Portofino Beach Inn
- General Manager at Portofino Beach Inn
- Self-Employed at Crowne Plaza Cabana Hotel
- Contracted/General Manager at Peery Hotel
3 years at this Job
- Associate Arts degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Industry and Sales Certifications
MANAGEMENT: FINANCIAL/HUMAN RESOURCES/SUPERVISION ◆ Prepare complex reports for several retail and non-profit organizations, ensuring full compliance with company requirements and tight deadlines. ◆ Responsible for setting up and overseeing several different budget processes. ◆ Oversee Large Hotel Group Blocks ◆ Conducted monthly and impromptu employee meetings. ◆ Rapidly learn and master varied computer programs ◆ Customer Service/Marketing/Problem Solving ◆ Oversee front-office operations and provide impeccable customer service: ◦ Achieved Holiday Inn Superior Awards. ◆ Develop and implement strategic marketing plan for business: ◦ Launched a successful marketing campaign for Canadian customer base. ◦ Create special promotions, write/design print and outdoor advertising, and coordinate all media buying. ◆ Maintained employee retention by increasing morale and motivation for hotel group.. DETAIL MASTERY & ORGANIZATION ◆ Manage all aspects of mulit-million dollar retail corporation accounting and asset protection. ◦ Utilize modern technology for scheduling and time and attendance reporting. ◦ Finances: accounts payable/receivable, payroll, and insurance. ◦ Supervision of department heads. ◦ Compliance with all state, federal and insurance requirements. AMERICINN HOTEL AND SUITES - International Falls, MN General Manager INTERNATIONAL FALLS SUPER VALU - International Falls, MN Accountant/Human Resource Supervisor HOLIDAY INN HOTEL - International Falls, MN Assistant Manager
- Hotel General Manager at Americinn Hotel and Suites
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Sales and Marketing Degree
Oversee the daily operations of an 81 room Marriott Hotel. Supervising four managerial departmental staff and 20 general staff. Responsible for payroll, revenue management, purchasing, guest relations/communication, managing all inventory, property certification, and Marriott audits. General Manager Certification by Marriott.
- Hotel General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites
- Assistant General Motel Manager at Hermesman Family Partnership
- Motel Manager at Hermesman Family Partnership
- Assistant Motel Manager at Hermesman Family Partnership
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Social Psychology
- AA - General Studies and Theology
• Increased revenue to over $2.5 million during 2016 and General Manager 2017. Hampton Inn and Suites - Merriam, .
• Oversaw $1.5 million renovations while maintaining hotel operations.
• Facilitated all human resources, payroll, budgeting, invoicing, and revenue management.
• Reduced overall operation costs by minimizing waste and allocating staff correctly.
• Decreased payroll expenses by cross training and utilizing less employees with more functions.
• Worked with team members to increase performance and set realistic attainable goals.
• Attended industry conferences and trade shows to maintain knowledge and network.
• Maximize efficiency of administrative process by completing paperwork in a timely manner and ensuring proper filing of every document.
• Built a strong lasting team with workplace activities, challenges, and engagement with very little turnover.
- Hotel General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites
- Hotel General Manager at Comfrot Inn And Suites
- Account Controller at Four Points By Sheraton Kansas
- Software Engineer at IT Consulting Services LLC
5 years at this Job
- - Buisiness Management
- Certificate - Management
• I m working as a hotel manager at hotel priya from Sept 2016 to at present
- Hotel General Manager at Hotel priya
- as a hotel manager at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Hold full P&L responsibility as General Manager. Oversee scheduling, hiring, and training operations. Supervise management of housekeeping, front office, sales/ marketing, food & beverage, and building/ grounds maintenance locations. Staff accountability for 35-40 employees. Hotel housed 101 rooms available for occupancy.
• Responsible for creating a strategy that lead to the production of $3 million in revenue annually through corporate/ group sales, transient business, & extended stay guest based on length of stay.
• Coordinate maintenance / housekeeping projects with the Housekeeping Manager &, Engineering. This included bidding contract to outside vendors, negotiating, reviewing, and approving when needed.
• Review the monthly budget regularly to ensure that we are on pace and making adjusted when needed to be able to attain the goals that were set forth.
• Proactively handled the all Human Resource operation as the property level. This included recruitment, training, disciple, conflict resolution, payroll / insurance benefits, along with continual training and counseling.
• Review monthly P&L, providing synopsis to our corporate team of revenues, expenses, GOP, & NOI.
• Utilized a 'Hands-on' approach when addressing guest concerns, praise, & suggestions.
- Hotel General Manager at Homewood Suites Carrier Circle
- Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse Carrier Circle
- Hotel General Manager at Comfort Suites Cicero
- Hotel Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Administrations
As the General Manager I was responsible for overseeing the daily functions of the hotel. Some of my daily functions were to hold staff meetings with each department to discuss property issues and was to improve guest satisfaction,, implement new policies and procedures and get feedback from staff memebers as to hotel operations. I was responsible for making sure the Hotel was in full compliance with Budgetel policies and procedures as well as with our Management Company's SOP. I was respsobible for addressing all guest complaints to make sure we consistently provide exceptional Customer Service. Prepared Sales and Marketing Plans for the Hotel to increase profitability and to build brand awareness. Assist with the implementation of hotel renovations and upgrades as needed. Daily I would assist the Front Desk with Check Ins, Check Outs and Renewal Payments. I would assist Housekeeping and Laundry as needed to ensure we are servicing all of our guests.I worked with Security to ensure the property was safe and addressed any safety and security concerns.I woudl attend Monthly GM and DOS Meetings with local Hotels to see how the city of Columbus was performing and the needs for upcoming Room Nights. I would attned Quarterly GM meetings at our Corporate Office to address ploicy and procedure changes
- Hotel General Manager at Budgetel Inns & Suites
- Pastor at House of Restoration Family Worship Center
- Hotel General Manager at Budgetel Inns & Suites
- Restaurant General Manager at NaanStop Express Indain Cuisine
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Theology
- - Psychology
- - College Prep High School Diploma
* Developed hotel financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions. * Promoted the hotel by developing and implementing advertising and publicity programs; speaking to community and business groups; sponsoring special events at the hotel. * Maintained the hotel's stature by inspecting guests' rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and order; verifying the quality of food and beverage services for complete customer satisfaction. * Managed 60 employees with orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication. * Completing bi-weekly payroll (ADP). * Monthly food inventory. * Monthly liquor inventory. * Yearly budget.
- Hotel General Manager at Red Lion Hotel
- Sales and Catering Manager at Red Lion Hotel
10 months at this Job
- - Payroll Accounting
- Associate - Massage Therapy