Effectively able to collate and analyze revenue generation trends to efficiently identify critical areas for revenue enhancement
Highly skilled in building effective relationships and initiatives to support operational plans
Exceptionally talented in ensuring that effective support functions are in place to support operations
Well versed in leading the design and deployment of guest experience placing value on repeat business opportunities
Top-performing leader, with more than 8 years of experience in managing complex operations. Competent in budgeting and forecasting, monitoring and developing staff performances, overseeing service quality and operational efficiency and monitoring sales and marketing initiatives while ensuring compliance with federal and state laws. Impeccable integrity and work ethic.
7/2018 - present Hotel General Manager
➢ Consistently increased long term nightly guests by over 30%
➢ Increased employee engagement by 20 to 30 % within a 5 month period.
➢ Persistent growth, measured by STR, in Occupancy and RevPar
➢ GOP and Flow Through achieved 4 months out of 5
- Hotel General Manager at HP
- Hotel General Manager at Econolodge
- Hotel General Manager at Days Inn
- Hotel General Manager and AGM at Suburban Extended Stay
8 months at this Job
Hotel with 189 rooms and 23,000 square feet conference space
• 2018 Hotel General Manager of the year - Greater Pittsburgh Hotel Association
• Successfully lead a major hotel conversion of the Doubletree Pittsburgh Cranberry
• Managed the day to day operations of the construction project totaling $25 million
• Positioned the operation team to flow 55% by controlling expenses and payroll
• Consistently increase revenue by 25% each year
• Re-positioned the hotel restaurant to be a local flavor within the community
• Works closely with the brand to ensure all brand standards are meant and exceeded
• Positioned the hotel to strengthen the relationship with the local business community
• Successfully keeping the hotel within the top 15 hotels out of 355 on a yearly basis for the brand promise metrics
- Hotel General Manager at Prosper Hospitality
- Executive Director of Sales and Banquet Operations at Scott Enterprises
- GM of the Doubletree at Davidson Hotels and Resorts
- at Davidson Hotels and Resorts
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Making Group Reservations
- Locking down rates for various companies/groups
• Supervising the maid service in the hotel. Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems. Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
• Plan, schedule or supervise the work of other employees.
• Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
• Post charges, such those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
• Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards, advising housekeeping staff when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
• Deposit guests' valuables in hotel safes or safe-deposit boxes and also clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.
• Dealing with guest complaints, issues, assigning rooms, and meal tickets for guests.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shits to ensure that the amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Helping guests get to and from the hotel, giving them tourism information, and checking them in and out of the hotel
- Hotel General Manager at AMERICINN HOTEL
- Marketing/Sales at Advantage Marketing (Big Orange Production)
- Sales and Marketing at AC Modeling
- Freight Team Associate at DSW
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- ADT - Business and Communications
- - Law
Effectively leading and managing all aspects of the hotel and delivering results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance objectives focused on driving sales and profitability, guest and associate satisfaction and ensuring that brand standards are met.
• Drive sales through active daily involvement, including encouraging the team to develop effective strategies and setting aggressive goals that will drive the property's financial performance
• Prepare an annual budget and business plan to ensure the smooth operations of the hotel, set financial goals and plan expenses
• Create an environment in which all team members have the ability to reach their full potential
• Ensure brand standards are met with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations; communicating follow-up actions to the team as necessary
• Hire, schedule and train new team members
• Payroll, front desk hours 2 times weekly, including breakfast or other shifts as needed
• Ordering, inventory, maintenance and anything else that may come up as needed
- Hotel General Manager at Hotel
- Branch Manager/Skilled Recruiter at
- Executive Sales Representative at
- Teller Coordinator at
9 months at this Job
- A & B - Business Math
As the General Manager I was responsible for overseeing the daily functions of the hotel. Some of my daily functions were to hold staff meetings with each department to discuss property issues and was to improve guest satisfaction,, implement new policies and procedures and get feedback from staff memebers as to hotel operations. I was responsible for making sure the Hotel was in full compliance with Budgetel policies and procedures as well as with our Management Company's SOP. I was respsobible for addressing all guest complaints to make sure we consistently provide exceptional Customer Service. Prepared Sales and Marketing Plans for the Hotel to increase profitability and to build brand awareness. Assist with the implementation of hotel renovations and upgrades as needed. Daily I would assist the Front Desk with Check Ins, Check Outs and Renewal Payments. I would assist Housekeeping and Laundry as needed to ensure we are servicing all of our guests.I worked with Security to ensure the property was safe and addressed any safety and security concerns.I woudl attend Monthly GM and DOS Meetings with local Hotels to see how the city of Columbus was performing and the needs for upcoming Room Nights. I would attned Quarterly GM meetings at our Corporate Office to address ploicy and procedure changes
- Hotel General Manager at Budgetel Inns & Suites
- Pastor at House of Restoration Family Worship Center
- Hotel General Manager at Budgetel Inns & Suites
- Restaurant General Manager at NaanStop Express Indain Cuisine
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Theology
- - Psychology
- - College Prep High School Diploma
Leadership and full concentration on quality and policy procedures handed down from the owners and my own common sense. Connecting to both the customers and staff is as important as magnified revenue. Personally, I’ve worked deligently to obtain the responsible of a live in manager with plenty of responsibilities including: property management operations, answering emails, customers, staff, phones, outside help/vendors, and plenty more. I’m goal oriented and set promotions as instructed from the hotel owner. I single handledly configured resolutions in a timely scale as well as taught, supervised, and maintained a strict insight of business with residence as well as others. Monthly meeting were established through other organizations such as The Salvation Army, Catholic Charities as afew examples to help the people within the communities have shelter, meals, and sometimes jobs. The job I worked and lived in was big yet do-able and I concurred the task with the help of afew days of training, the police department, and common sense. I have cash handling, restaurant, computer software, property management/on-site/live in,leadership, being a manager for over 4yrs. I’m one class away from obtaining a degree in hospitality, travel,and, tourism but I have what it takes to execute responsibilities that can potentially grow because I plan to expand as a team player and enforcer.
- Hotel General Manager at America’s Best Value Inn
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- University of Phoenix - Hospitality, Travel, and Tourism
The Last 3 yeas we the Hotel has passed all out inspections with at least a 950/1000 points or higher. This past year we ranked number 1 in our district in guest services. I trained all front desk staff, housekeepers, and maintenance staff as needed. To ensure the guest has a great stay.
- Hotel General manager at Best Western Hotel Plus
- Hotel General Manager at Best Western
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Dedicated hotel General Manager with more than 20 years' experience, 8 years at executive level providing to hotel teams guidelines and leadership to achieve company's financial results and guest satisfaction scores. Grand Beach Hotel, Miami Beach ****, 424 Rooms April 2013 - present General Manager Interim multi property Manager for Grand Beach MiamiBeach, Surfside and Bay Harbor (861 room) Grand Beach Surfside Opening (341 rooms Nov 2013) Managed over $35M annual revenue hotel. Managed $8M-renovation budget in 2016. Participated development requests and budget for Capex. Developed and execute sales and marketing plans to achieve hotel budget. Established and implemented preventive maintenance programs in all areas of the property. Development of annual operating budget, which served as operating plan and define required level of staffing. Achievement of annual budget in revenues and hotel cost to 45% profitability year over year. Payroll control, monitor and approve all department weekly schedule, hire, train & develop upper management to obtain a maximum hotel profit and highest guest satisfaction scores. Devised and implemented operational procedures to increase F&B other revenues of 2M. Maintained the highest standards for guest satisfaction thought a comprehensive control of cleanliness, maintenance, staff, product quality and service. Worked directly with line staff, motivating them to do the best job and provide great service. Reviewed invoices for major projects and negotiate service contracts with vendors, reviewed bids and made recommendations; tracked expiration of contracts and license renewals.
- Hotel General Manager at Grand Beach Hotel, Miami Beach
- Penguin & President Hotels, Miami Beach at Rooms
- Director of Front Office at Grand Beach Hotel, Miami Beach
- Front of the House Manager at National Hotel, Miami Beach
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Tourism - Industry and Activities
• Responsibilities: Day-to-Day Management and hotel staff, accounting, payroll, developing public relationship with business in town, offering special deal on rates for special events or to a group.
• Set goals, motivate/discipline employees, control of general expenses.
• Ensure the product quality standards are met in all areas of the hotel as it relates to the appearance, level of maintenance and cleanliness, preventative maintenance program to protect physical assets of the hotel.
• Oversee the guest service function to ensure corrective action is taken to resolve guest complaints and ensure that superior guest service is delivered.
• Signup most web sites for our new property to get more business like Expedia, Booking, Hoteltonight, Airbnb, Tripadvisor etc.
• Maintain/Monitor all rates on all web sites based on daily market rates.
• Maintain good relation with all neighbor hotels around.
• Receiving all reservations - Managed well manually the hotel without current PMS system
• June 2017 - We got new PMS - All settings taken care from the scratch e.g.Rates, Interface with all third party software etc.
• Constant efforts made to maintain and grow more business.
• Comparatively generated double the revenue then the previous hotel owner
- Hotel General Manager at Independent Motel
- sales and profit/loss controls at America Best Value Inn
- Hotel Manager at Villa Serena Motel
- Asian Outreach Coordinator Recruiter at Red Cross
2 years, 6 months at this Job
• Planning and organizing accommodation and other hotel services;
• Promoting and marketing the business;
• Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
• Maintaining statistical and financial records;
• Setting and achieving sales and profit targets;
• analyzing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
• recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
• planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
• meeting and greeting customers;
• dealing with customer complaints and comments;
• addressing problems and troubleshooting;
• supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
• dealing with contractors and suppliers;
• carrying out inspections of property and services;
• ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Hotel General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites
- GENERAL MANAGER, MULTPLE PROPERTIES WESTMONT HOSPITALITY GROUP at HOMETOWNE SUITES
1 year at this Job