2011-2019 Cleaned bingo hall after nightly sessions which included mopping floors, sanitizing bathrooms, running Zamboni machine that polished the floors, cut grass, shoveled snow and cleaned furniture Hotel housekeeper - cleaning lobby areas, bar area, coffee area, vacuumed hallways and lobby areas and helped with stripping rooms when short staffed. Wiped down exercise equipment. Sanitation Engineer Del Monte - Plover, WI Cleaned mechanical equipment nightly during the harvest season for root crops, had to practice safety procedures and proper attire. Additional skills: self taught drummer from family musicians, expert mushroom picker with identification skills as making spore prints and viewing them through a microscope, avid rock and album collector.
- Hotel housekeeper at Lake of the Torches Casino
8 years at this Job
- Hotel housekeeper at The Standard Hotel
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Cleaning rooms making beds, throwing out trash, arranging items, amenities, dusting, cleaning restrooms..
making beds, throwing out trash, arranging items, amenities, dusting, cleaning restrooms..
- Hotel Housekeeper at USC hotel
- Supervisor/room attendant at AC hotel Marriot
- Room Attendant at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Coordinater at Blue Oak Medical Group
1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - GED
- Some college
• Managed guest supplies and replenished as required.
• Provided optimal level of customer service for industry.
• Administered cleaning of floor, carpets and mattresses.
• Coordinated with housekeeping lead and ensured clean hotel rooms and hallways.
• Greeted all guests pleasantly and resolved all queries.
• Carry lines, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies
• Garbage collection and take it to a specific location.
• Check for detergents and accessories.
• Performs individual service order management.
- Hotel housekeeper at Comfort INN
- Packaging Operator at Illume Candle
4 months at this Job
Implemented innovative step-savers that reduced average cleaning
time per room from 30 to 25 minutes while maintaining hotel's
"White-Glove" quality standards. Saved thousands of dollars in annual labor costs and honored with "Star Award" for efforts.
• Created checklist for daily stocking of housekeeping carts that improved inventory management and prevented unnecessary trips to stockroom during cleaning rounds
• Met quality and efficiency goals. Led training that helped boost housekeeping's customer satisfaction rating to the highest out of all departments (96% positive score).
- Hotel Housekeeper at Embassy Suites
- Lead Housekeeper at Labor Ready
- Caregiver at Self-Employed
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Hotel Housekeeper at
- Security Officer at Rage Industrial Security
- Cashier/Customer Service at 7-Eleven
- Assistant Teacher at Little Leaders of Tomorrow Daycare
11 months at this Job
- Some college
Slid beds, sofas and furniture aside to wipe down baseboards and remove dust and dirt from hard-to-reach areas. Operated cleaning equipment and used chemicals by following all safety protocols and procedures to avoid burns, injuries and any other accidents. Carried linens, towels, toilet items and cleaning supplies using wheeled cart for maximum efficiency. Cleaned bathrooms and kitchens with sanitizing products to prevent spread of germs and reduce likelihood of illness. Removed bed sheets and towels from rooms and treated linens prior to washing to restore all linens to pristine condition. Restocked room supplies such as facial tissues for personal touch with every job. Coordinated hotel-wide laundry workflow to fulfill guest laundry requests.
- Hotel Housekeeper at Extended Stay America Inc
- Machine Operator, Packing, Unpacking at Prime Line
- Customer Service Cashier at Econo Supermarkets
- Home Health Aide at Avondale Care Group
2 months at this Job
- Housekeeper at Gre
- Cleaner/Housekeeper at Dust Busters
- Cashier at 7-11
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Ridgecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
10 months at this Job
- CNA certificate
30303. Responsible for cleaning and tidying hotel bedrooms to include changing bed linen, cleaning and replenishing bathroom supplies; Assis guest with all reasonable requests; clean and maintain common areas; stock and maintain housekeeping supplies; Check general condition of the room and notify supervisor of any malfunction or damage
- Hotel Housekeeper at Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Server/Delivery at St.Anne Terrace
- housekeeping at Facilities Maintenance, AmericasMart Defender Services
- Excellent social skills and customer service at Environmental Services Tech, A.G
4 years, 3 months at this Job
Communicate with staff and guest
➢ Work with team to service assigned rooms daily
➢ Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to the established standards
➢ Comply with hotel guidelines and procedures
➢ Make beds, dust, vacuumed, clean and sanitized bathrooms
➢ Clean kitchen area
➢ Clean refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, wash cups and glasses and silverware
➢ Remove trash
- Hotel Housekeeper at Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Housekeeper at Murielle - Private Home
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent