Supervising a housekeeping staff of 40+ employees, in a four diamond hotel.
● Maintaining a high level of quality control by paying special attention to details and accuracy of work completed.
● Able to write reports and memos that help keep the department up to date and connected.
● Designed and implemented a plan that greatly improved the productivity of a large housekeeping staff.
● Coordinated the refurbishing of rooms in a four diamond hotel.
● Supervised maintenance of various flooring surfaces, each requiring special attention.
● Always maintaining and showing the culture of hospitality and four diamond standards, by making every interaction with other employees and guests personal.
● Able to motivate other employees, by using positive reinforcement and communication.
● I have over 3 years of experience working and operating Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Opera.
● Continuing 3 plus years as a hotel housekeeping supervisor.
● Self-motivated, independent, well organized, efficient and highly productive.
● Able to work with all types of people in a courteous matter to complete work that needs to be done.
● Able to design and coordinate projects to help productivity on multiple occasions.
● Ability to walk, stand, sit, etc. for long periods of time, as needed.
● Continuously learning new things and keeping up to date on all things related to the Housekeeping Department.
● Knowledge of different chemicals needed and used in the department, and able to educate other employees about their uses.
● Able to maintain and operate all machines used in the Housekeeping department.
● Ability to climb stairs and ladders, etc. as needed.
● Always projecting a professional and guest oriented example of the Culture of Hospitality.
● Knowledge of how to supervise all employees on all three shifts, with a professional and courteous attitude at all times
- Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor at Tulalip Tribes
- Hotel Housekeeping Guest Room Attendant, Hotel Houseman, Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor at Tulalip Tribes
4 years, 1 month at this Job
As a housekeeping supervisor, i managed the housekeeping of the rooms and made sure they were being well maintained and cleaned.
- Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor at Marriott hotel
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- GED - English
● Rendered expert management to the overall housekeeping initiatives, while in charge of training and supervision to more than 20 room attendants and a team of 2 housemen on daily operations
● Steered efforts in promoting brand awareness and assisting with specialized projects, as well as in maintaining strict adherence to hotel standards by facilitating inspections, assigning tasks, and conducting room setups
● Established strong relationships and delivered first-rate guest services by determining and resolving complaints
● Facilitated inspection of guest rooms to meet Marriott’s core cleanliness standards for release to the front desk for daily arrivals, VIP guests, and group bookings Career Highlights:
● Played an integral role in spearheading 150-room grand opening, involving managing cleaning, inventory control, inspections, and room preparation within four months
● Contributed in improving the efficiency of room assignment process from 50% to 90% within one week through key daily reports and Opera PMS utilization
● Gained distinction in achieving 95% guest satisfaction score (GSS) higher than Front Desk, Engineering, and Maintenance departments’ scores
● Led efforts in successfully improving team performance by executing stockroom reorganization
- Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor at HOTEL PASEO, MARRIOTT'S AUTHORGRAPH COLLECTION
- Overnight Guest Services & House Attendant at MIRAMONTE RESORT & SPA
- Front Desk Agent at IVY PALM RESORT AND SPA
- Front Desk Agent / Property Manager at PALM CANNON INN
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Arts Degree - Interior Design
PRESENT Training new employees, holding meetings about proper cleaning procedures, performing intensive cleaning and sanitation procedures. Guest satisfaction. GENERAL ASSISTANT, NEW YORK HOTEL TIME SQUARE: 2010 - 2012 Guest services, cleaning, prepping and organizing rooms, concierge
- HOTEL HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR at WESTIN ST FRANCIS HOTEL
- OWNER at MALBA DELI NEW YORK
- OWNER HUDSON BAGEL NEW YORK at
2 years at this Job
- DOCTOR - SILVESTRE PERIQUIS
Work as a team member performing various duties such as overseeing the entire housekeeping department from the hotel part to the casino floor. Worked under strict deadlines and responded to service requests and emergency call- outs. Resolved/product/ policy issues.
- Hotel housekeeping supervisor at Isle of capri
- Account Manager at Healthcare Services Group
19 years, 3 months at this Job
at this Job
- Professional Qualification or Polytechnic Diploma
1. Assign room attendants to designated areas , duty phones, flowers and fruit trollies, news papers and guest preferences 2.Check corridors, guest lift landing and rubbish bin to insure that the standard operation procedure are being followed 3.Guide and check the cleanliness,orderliness, functionality of equipment,furnitures in all rooms assigned to room attendants. 4.Attend and report guest needs to related departments 4.
- Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor at Melco Group of Companies
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Respiratory Therapist
Cleaning and maintain sections, rooms and customer service. Responsible for evaluations, scheduling and displnary for a staff of 10. Also have experience cleaning carpets and industrial laundry
- Hotel Housekeeping supervisor at Soaring eagle casino and resort
15 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll. Plan and prepare employee work schedules. Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards. Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary. Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies. Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action. Instruct staff in work policies and procedures, and the use and maintenance of equipment. Inventory stock to ensure that supplies and equipment are available in adequate amounts. Select and order or purchase new equipment, supplies, or furnishings.
- Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor at Candlewood Suites Norfolk Airport
- House cleaner at Diggs Enterprise
- Nurse Aide at Diggs Enterprise
- PCA Personal Care Assistant at Caring For You Homecare Services, LLC
11 months at this Job
Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed Handle Guest concerns; logging and notifying the proper areas Actively participate in daily briefing, daily warm up and department meetings Ensure Room Attendants are informed daily about priorities in their section Follow departmental policies and procedures Report necessary maintenance items Follow all safety and sanitation policies Other duties as assigned
- Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor at Island View Casino Resort
- Housekeeping/Houseperson at The Delta By Marriott
- Housekeeping Inspector at Best Western
- Administrative Assistant at Buzzard Rebar
11 months at this Job
- A.A.S - travel and tourism