1. Hotel Manager 2. Front Desk 3. Make Reservations 4. customer Service 5. Night Audit
- Hotel Manager at DaysInn and A Riversideinn Hotel
at this Job
- Associate - Community Welfare Work
- Bachelor's - Accounting and statistics
• Assist owners and ensure compliance with franchise standards for personnel administration and performance, service to patrons, and room rates
• Delegate authority, assign responsibility and supervise work activities for all employees
• Handle hiring, training and safety, employee paperwork, work schedules and payroll
• Monitor cost controls for each department on regular basis
• Work with sales and marketing to increase revenues and profit
• Process accounts payables and receivables
• Audit daily, weekly and monthly reports, bookkeeping, invoicing
• Handle guest inquiries and complaints to maintain guest satisfaction
• Inspect guests' rooms, public areas and outside grounds for appearance
- HOTEL MANAGER at HOTEL MANAGER/BEST WESTERN AIRPORT PLAZA INN
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES
2 years, 1 month at this Job
A highly motivated restaurant professional seeking to enhance the management team of an industry leading quality restaurant, grow in position and ultimately increase profit. Saguaro Hotel Sydell Group
Hotel Manager, Palm Springs, CA
October 2018 - Current My previous GM from Ace Hotel knew my current GM here at the Saguaro. She knew my goals in hospitality and where I wanted to take my career. I had trained up a management team to replace me over at Ace in our Food and Beverage program and it was perfect timing for me to move on to the next step in my career and help them all advance at the same time. I joined Sydell shortly after meeting my current GM as the Hotel Manager with the plan to take over as the GM when he leaves later this year.
• I over see Front Desk, Housekeeping, F&B, Loss Prevention, and Engineering departments on property.
• Attend all senior and property meetings.
• Respond to all reviews and coach team in all departments with feedback provided.
• Help prepare talking points for entire P&L for property and over see all purchase for each department.
• Attend all revenue management weekly meetings. Also monitoring our ADR, Occupancy, and Rev par compared to our comp set to make sure we are staying competitive in our market.
• Partner with branding and cultural teams to ensure we are moving product along in a positive manner and encourage more traffic through collaborations that benefit property.
• Lead safety committee for property on monthly basis.
• Coordinate with sales team for planning of all major events throughout the year and preparing the team in each department to be able to execute them.
• Menu planning with F&B program that is successful and cost effective.
• Overseeing all renovations that are currently under way on property. From rooms renovations, Pool re-plastering, Patio installation for our restaurant.
• Partner with HR to coordinate all employee related objectives.
- Hotel Manager at Saguaro Hotel Sydell Group
- Director of Food & Beverage at Ace hotel & Swim Club
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager at Eureka Restaurant Group
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager at True Food Kitchen
5 months at this Job
- High school
I managed a 3-star hotel and had improved profit of the hotels I handled and I was chosen as the Hotel Manager of the Year twice and one of the branches I handled had garnered the Branch of the Year.
- Hotel Manager at Novotel Hotel, Inc.
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- College Graduate
On site manager. Took care of running a day to day hotel.
- Hotel manager at El Cid Hotel
1 year at this Job
- High school - General
- High school - General
Hotel Manager proficient in customer care, scheduling and problem resolution with over 13 years combined experience in the Hospitality and Tourism Industries *Effective Problem Resolution Skills *Extensive Customer Contact Experience *Attention to Detail * Excellent Communication Skills EXPERIENCE 04/2018-Present RESERVATIONS MANAGER, The Colonnade Inn Condo. Assoc., Inc-Sea Isle, NJ Duties included training and supervising staff including security guards, scheduling of all shifts ensuring excellent customer service, handling guest complaints and resolving all issues, troubleshooting for emergencies, shopping and reordering of all hotel supplies, entering receipts into Quickbooks and making bank deposits and keeping records updated, and ensuring the hotel policies were met.
- Hotel Manager at Hospitality and Tourism Industries
- WORKER at HOTEL FRONT OFFICE
- Primary care giver at ELDER CARE
- TRAVEL CONSULTANT at S.A.I.C., F.A.A. Tech Center
11 months at this Job
- Certificate of Travel and Tourism
Consulting as Hotel Manager to aid in their turnover assistance; the loss of Spa Manager, Front Office Manager, Human Resource Manager, Payroll Manager as well as assisted the Task Force Housekeeping Manager and newly hired Accounting Manager Aiding the hiring and candidate vetting process, brought in some additional assistance in all areas of the hotel
- Hotel Manager at Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa
- Director of Rooms at Clift Hotel
- Director of Operations at The Warwick Hotel
- Assistant Hotel Manager at Hotel Vitale
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
Work at Oasis Hotel Fort Lauderdale as a manager for 4 years. - Worked at a insurance company called American Income Life
- Hotel Manager at Oasis Hotel Fort Lauderdale
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Opening Hotel Manager of 210 Flagship property for Park Hyatt Brand.
• Accountable for preparing pre-opening staffing, financial and operating budgets, FF&E and OS&E specification, and framework for the overall guest experience.
• Was involved in the conceptualization and execution of the hotel's culture, service, product and operational standards.
• Maintained a strong working relationship with the building developers during pre and post construction. Represented the hotel's ownership as a board member for the building
• Delivered and managed the roll out of a luxury product that helped the hotel achieve an ADR of $1000 within the first 4 months of opening
• Achieved the brand's guest satisfaction goals and a Tripadvisor ranking of #15, AAA 5 Diamond, and Forbes 5 Star within the first year of operation.
• Played a lead role in transition of the hotel through the unionization process.
- Hotel Manager at Park Hyatt New York
- Hotel Manager at Trump International Hotel & Tower
- Director of Rooms & Tower Operations at Trump International Hotel & Tower
- Rooms Division Manager at Mandarin Oriental
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts and Science - Computer Science
As a hotel manager i was in charge of all hotel operations and oversees all staff. I normally have each department head reporting to them, such as the heads of human resources, housekeeping and accounting and also the kitchen and front desk supervisors. Typical responsibilities include:
•recruiting, training and supervising staff
•maintaining statistical and financial records
•promoting and marketing the business
•ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws
- Hotel Manager at Hilton
- Lab Manager at Towson university
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Biochemistry
- Bachelors - chemistry