- Hotel manager at Days in
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
Im hotel manager at hotel hyatt 5 years experiance
Im hotel manager at hotel hyatt 5 years experiance
- Hotel Manager at Hotel hyatt
5 years, 5 months at this Job
My previous GM from Ace Hotel knew my current GM here at the Saguaro. She knew my goals in hospitality and where I wanted to take my career. I had trained up a management team to replace me over at Ace in our Food and Beverage program and it was perfect timing for me to move on to the next step in my career and help them all advance at the same time. I joined Sydell shortly after meeting my current GM as the Hotel Manager with the plan to take over as the GM when he leaves later this year.
• I over see Front Desk, Housekeeping, F&B, Loss Prevention, and Engineering departments on property.
• Attend all senior and property meetings.
• Respond to all reviews and coach team in all departments with feedback provided.
• Help prepare talking points for entire P&L for property and over see all purchase for each department.
• Attend all revenue management weekly meetings. Also monitoring our ADR, Occupancy, and Rev par compared to our comp set to make sure we are staying competitive in our market.
• Partner with branding and cultural teams to ensure we are moving product along in a positive manner and encourage more traffic through collaborations that benefit property.
• Lead safety committee for property on monthly basis.
• Coordinate with sales team for planning of all major events throughout the year and preparing the team in each department to be able to execute them.
• Menu planning with F&B program that is successful and cost effective.
• Overseeing all renovations that are currently under way on property. From rooms renovations, Pool re-plastering, Patio installation for our restaurant.
• Partner with HR to coordinate all employee related objectives.
- Hotel Manager at Saguaro Hotel Sydell Group
- Director of Food & Beverage at Ace hotel & Swim Club
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager at Eureka Restaurant Group
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager at True Food Kitchen
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Tourist Guide +989120944020 [email protected] Hotel interior manager at Shiraz Amirkabir Hotel Public Relation Manager at Qeshm lrman Boutique Hotel o SKILLS o Hotel interior manager at Qeshm lrman Boutique Hotel Hoteling Software of Rayeen System Hotel interior manager at Shiraz Amirkabir Hotel Microsoft Office Word Hustle interior manager at Shiraz BB hustle Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Excel Multilingual Tourist Guide(English-Persian) Microsoft Outlook Fluent in English English Teacher at Safir Language Academy Public Relation Manager at Safir Language Academy
- Hotel Manager at Irman Hotel
at this Job
- Master of Art - Teaching English as a foreign Language
As a hotel manager i keep the front desl tidy and presentable with all necessary materials needed such as; pens, forms, papers, staplers. I make reservations, and modify reservations on the computer. I also greet guest in and out of our hotel. My duties are to clean the front lobby. I receive letters, packages and etc. and distribute them. I prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc. I handle money on a daily basis.
- Hotel Manager at Country Inn & Suites
- Customer Service Representative at Khol's Department Store
- Maintainence at Housing Authority of Paducah
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I have worked most of my life in the tourism and hospitality industry in the Caribbean, between Dominica and Barbados. Starting off in positions of snorkel guide to boat captain and further continuing to restaurant supervisor, culminating thus far in the post of General Manager. I was responsible for the overall running of an 80 room hotel and student residence on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean. A 4 acre beach front property with an on premises restaurant.
I have worked most of my life in the tourism and hospitality industry in the Caribbean, between Dominica and Barbados. Starting off in positions of snorkel guide to boat captain and further continuing to restaurant supervisor, culminating thus far in the post of General Manager.
I was responsible for the overall running of an 80 room hotel and student residence on the island of Dominica in the Caribbean. A 4 acre beach front property with an on premises restaurant.
- Hotel Manager at Portsmouth Beach Hotel
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
-Supervise and lead employees. -Conduct daily room division and inspections, ensuring optimum cleanliness and productivity. -Process weekly payroll and create schedule for employees based on occupancy. -Hotel Manager at one of the top Marriott Residence Inn's in the country. -Hotel Manager at one of Southern Livings "Top Southern Hotels". -Assist GM and Owner on keeping up high standards and consistently improving guest scores. -Hire, fire and keep existing employees enjoying their jobs. 02/12/2014-03/01/2016 - The Andell Inn Guest Service Manager -Bring new guests into the hotel by face to face marketing and phone sales. -Working knowledge of all front of the house duties. -Process financial reports, work PM audit, follow up with guests billing issues. -Conduct weekly inventory: ordered food and beverage items for breakfast, bar, and market. -Positively recognized on Trip Advisor, and Guest Care Surveys. -Received letter and certificate for superior customer service from Bill Marriott himself. -Certificate of Achievement from upper level management.
- Hotel Manager at Marriott Residence Inn's
- Pivotal Fitness Membership Sales Associate at
- Cinderella4day Assistant at
- Tommy Hilfiger Public Relations Intern at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations
Ensured that hotel processes are effective in delivering guest satisfaction in a manner consistent with both brand quality expectations and the hotel's profitability goals.
• Accountable for overseeing the operations of a 36 room, 3 star Hotel and on-site restaurant.
• Responsible for the staffing, training, supervision, and payroll of 18 employees.
• Implemented online booking capabilities (i.e. booking.com) and social media presence to increase reservations by 50% over a 4 year period.
• Developed a culture of service to provide a positive guest experience as a top priority.
• Reviewed customer satisfaction surveys to identify themes for improving the guest experience.
• Performed customer outreach to understand and resolve complaints with professionalism.
• Ensured compliance with company standards as well as governmental regulations.
• Ongoing review of the hotel plan and budget to maximize profits and achieves sales targets in Hotel Nirvana and Hotel Nirvana Beach.
• Oversee building maintenance, cleanliness and security to ensure compliance with company standards and government regulations.
• Ensured on going day to day communication with all shifts through review of the communication log.
• Provided weekly productivity and customer satisfaction updates to the Hotel and Restaurant Owner.
• Established relationships with the local community and support activities which comply with the company's corporate social responsibility programs.
• Established proper security procedures to ensure the reduction of team member theft and the safety of team members/guests.
• Provides leadership and direction around waste management procedures.
• Familiar with health, safety and works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation. Hotel Nirvana Beach (2010-2019) Km. 62 Carretera Cabo Blanco El Ñuro Piura, Peru. Hotel Manager, General Duties: Responsibilities concurrent with Hotel Nirvana.
• Responsible for the planning and completion of the hotel and restaurant facilities over a 3 year period.
• Accountable for the operation of the franchise hotel consisting of 18 Eco friendly rooms and on-site restaurant.
• Provided customer service and property maintenance along the beach front properties (heavy lifting and set up of beach umbrellas, chairs, etc.)
• Planned the grand opening of the hotel through online marketing and local promotions.
• Developed processes for providing customer service to the hotel guests at the public beach and hotel pool facilities such as: Coordinating fun activities for the guests of the Hotel including shore fishing, marshmallow roasting on the beach, beach activities, Jet-ski tour, four-wheel tour, etc.
- Hotel Manager, General Duties at Hotel Nirvana
- at NYCityVan
- at The Beam Team
- at McAvey Sales and Service
9 years at this Job
- - Hospitality & Political Science
• Assisted in opening the hotel and restaurant inclusive of all hiring, training, organization, and ordering of operating supplies.
• Verify that all brand standards are maintained throughout the property.
• Onboarded entire team onto the Paycom platform in compliance with I-9, and EEO requirements.
• Wrote all SOPs given to Front Office/Housekeeping Staff.
• Oversee all finance and accounting functions, including but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash, payroll, checkbook, and ordering procedures.
• Maintain customer service/satisfaction standards; handle customer service issues.
• Successfully transitioned from outsourced housekeeping team to a team sourced and trained on site saving the hotel over 12k monthly.
• Responsible for Life-Safety Code compliance.
• Work closely as liaison with internal sales account executive, accountant, and external management company.
• Perform daily room and property inspections.
• Partner with restaurant manager in managing a 70-seat restaurant.
• Conduct all performance conversations and touch bases with all staff.
• Communicate with all marketing companies to ensure integrity of brand vision.
• Respond to all guest communication via 3rd party platforms and Info email.
• Achieved top 10 hotels in New York City within 5 months of opening (currently ranked #4 on Trip Advisor).
• Positive sentiment achieved on Booking.com and Expedia through constant encouragement, training, and consistent focus on team morale.
• Delegate all tasks to maintenance staff as needed.
• Created system to ensure upkeep of the property and correct any deficiencies.
• Submit payroll for both hotel and restaurant.
• Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary supplies while remaining within the budget.
- Hotel Manager at Merrion Row Hotel and Public House
- Director of Front Office Operations at ROW NYC Hotel
- Assistant Director of Front Office Operations at ROW NYC Hotel
- Merchandise Presentation Manager at Banana Republic
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Professional Studies - Hospitality Management
• Managed daily operations of 224 rooms full-service hotel by residing at the hotel property
• Grew RevPAR Index with double digit change the last 2 years, currently running 30% index
• Increased annual net profit by 80%: $600.000 increased to $1.1 million within two years
• Oversee & lead 82 employees throughout 10 departments via weekly manager supervisor meetings.
• Directed safety operations and maintained a safe & clean environment for customers & associates in compliance to most up to date Orange County fire and health codes
• Reduced costs by eliminating unnecessary purchases and re-negotiating with contractors & vendors.
• Mitigated regulatory risks by overseeing all compliance visits to ensure adherence to protocol
• Reviewed existing Standard Operation Procedures and developed cost & labor efficient daily operation.
• Managed a complete 96 guest rooms and 3 public spaces including 400 capacities Banquet room, 4 meeting rooms, in-door swimming pool & gym renovations in 2017
- HOTEL MANAGER at THE HOTEL HUNTINGTON HOTEL
- OPERATION MANAGER at DKANG INC
- NIGHT AUDITOR at JEJU HOTEL, JEJU ISLAND
- CONCIERGE at MARINA BAY SANDS
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Hospitality Management