Hotel Manager Guest relations
- Hotel Manager at C5 Apartments www.c5apartments.com
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Dufry
- Food and Beverage Manager at Bianca Resort and Spa
- Waiter at Costa Crociere , Royal Caribbean International
5 years, 11 months at this Job
Worked as Hotel Manager at the Jerome Grand Hotel for approx. 10 years. Also worked as a Tour Guide providing a 2 hour history, walking tour through the building.
- Hotel Manager at Jerome Grand Hotel
- Head Server/Bartender at The Asylum
10 years at this Job
- High school
As the youngest Hotel Manager in over five years, maintained a record of exemplary guest service and increases in services reviews in 9 of 10 months as Hotel Manager. Handled hiring/firing, developing strong teamwork, writing technical manuals, coordinating with varying departments and leaders within the Peppermill and used strong interpersonal communication skills to resolve guest concerns.
- Hotel Manager at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
- Front Desk Supervisor at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
- Front Desk Agent at Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
- Intern at American Civil Liberties Union
10 months at this Job
- BA - Political Science
334-1200 Owner: T. Blancett As the hotel manager I was responsible for scheduling of employee work hours and duties. I did the payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, kept hotel books balanced and did the banking. I worked the front desk and did housekeeping duties as needed and general maintenance in and around the hotel.
- HOTEL MANAGER at STEP BACK INN
- OFFICE MANAGER at AZTEC EXCAVATION CO
- VISITOR CENTER COORDINATOR at AZTEC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- JUDICIAL COURT CLERK SPECIALIST at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - ACCOUNTING & COMPUTER
- - Government
On site manager. Took care of running a day to day hotel.
- Hotel manager at El Cid Hotel
1 year at this Job
- High school - General
Hotel Manager -Responsible to manage property operations on a day to day basis, optimum performance and continual improvement. Develop and communicate standard operating procedures, establish standards for customer service, manage budgets, approve expenditures and provide leadership to staff. Have some experience with engineering and handyman works, tools, painting, operating machines Professional Practice Experience at Liberty Tax (Tax 2016, 2017, session) Two year experience as CSR in Univista Insurance Agency (Lic # 407008), and All Motors Insurance
- Hotel Manager at CSR in Univista Insurance Agency
1 year at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
Adaptive team player Detailed OrientedCustomer service-focused Active listening skills Medical terminology knowledgePunctual WORK HISTORY Caregiver, 01/2011 to 02/2015 HOME SUPPORTIVE SERVICES – Richmond, CA Skilled Problem Solver Dependable Assisted with daily activities such as meal prep, administering medications and transporting patient toappointments. Help patient in and out of bed throughout the day. Rolled patient daily to ensure health. Caregiver, 11/2009 to 07/2012 HOME SUPPORTIVE SERVICES – Oakland, CA Planned, prepared and served meals according to prescribed diets. Set up and operated special medical equipment and apparatus. Provided transportation assistance and companionship to clients. Positionedresidents for comfort to prevent ulcers. Manager, 07/2006 to 12/2009 UNIVERSITY HOTEL – Berkeley, CA Implemented strategies and business plans to ensure positive revenue. Created weekly schedules foremployees. Ordered and organized materials and equipment. Assisted residents with moving in as well as moving out. Lifeguard/Swim Instructor, 05/2003 to 08/2008 CITY OF BERKELEY AQUATICS – Berkeley, CA Developed and implemented interesting and interactive learning methods to engage children and adults inthe lesson. Trained other staff on effective methods to instruct. Excelled in customer service and always maintained a clean working environment. High School Diploma: 1989 Berkeley High School - Berkeley, CA EDUCATION
- Hotel Manager at University Hotel
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
May 2016 - Feb 2018
● Traveled around the world exploring and developing new skills and abilities where I accomplished the following: ○ Ran two full marathons in less than a year in Iceland and Guatemala. ○ Guided a visually impaired athlete to finish a 10K running race in 42 minutes for the first time. Volunteered at Yo Soy Sus Ojos, peruvian organization that empowers visually impaired athletes. ○ Worked as a Hotel Manager for 6 months in one of the top 25 boutique hotels in the world. Upheld the high service standards from the moment clients arrived with a warm welcome on the dock, a property tour, daily activity planning with room service and maintenance team, coordination of private transportation and seamless check-out procedure at Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. ○ Certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in RIshikesh, India. ○ Certified 120 hour Thai Massage Course in Pai, Thailand.
- Hotel Manager at TRAVELING SABBATICAL
- Supply Chain IT Project Manager and Process Support at FRITO LAY
- IT Financial Analyst at FRITO LAY
- Business Intelligence Analyst at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Supply Chain Management and Financial Analysis
- Master in Business Administration - PAD
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science and Software Engineering
Primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a 96 room 3 star hotel. Foster an environment in which guests enjoy high levels of service and employees are motivated to deliver top performance.
● Manager of Front Office, Accounts Receivable, Bell/Concierge, and Food and Beverage Departments with Financial Responsibility.
● Training and Retention
● Implementation of all SOP's; Vendor Contracts; and FFE evaluations.
● Project Management of all Capital Projects including IT.
● Assessments, Discipline, Payroll, and Safety Training for all depts.
- Hotel Manager at Cova Hotel
- Director of Operations at King George Hotel
- Director of Rooms at Lodge at Tiburon
- Operations Manager at HOTEL CARLTON JDV Hospitality
1 year at this Job
- - Communications
Running Hotel, Coffee Shop Manager, Hotel Housekeeping. Daily Paperwork, Work Orders, Assisting guest and staff. MOD of restaurant. Practicing customer service daily.
- Hotel Manager at MARGARITAVILLE RESORT HOTEL
- Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott
- Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn
- Property Manager at Bayou Fountain Townhouses
6 months at this Job