Communicate with persons for check-ins and check-outs. Run Audit report every night along with end of day report. Clean counters and mop floors, along with folding any towels and pillow cases left during the night. Prepare breakfast for hotel guests, and conform to any needs and complaints of the guests and potential customers.
- Hotel Night Auditor at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
- Avenger Crewmember at Army National Guard
- Tower Hand at No Limit Global Solutions
- NASAMS operator at U.S. Army
11 months at this Job
- Undergrad - Information Technology and Cyber Security
- BS - Media Arts and Animation
Supervised by Teresa Falvey, (518)306-9866. Responsibilities included auditing the hotels paperwork and accounting system, guest services, light housekeeping, security of hotel premises and property, light hotel maintenance issues that arose during the night.
- Hotel Night Auditor at LaQuinta Inn and Suites
- Customer Service Manager, Overnight Cashier and Gust services at Walmart
- Hotel Night Auditor at The Residence Inn Saratoga
- Hotel Night Auditor at The Inn at Saratoga
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Night auditor customer service skills & fosse system knowledge
- Marriott hotel night auditor at Island Hospitality
- Senior staff at Bar-T
- Driver at Metro Access
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Elementary education
- Diploma - Basic
Improve ratings through guaranteed customer satisfaction by assuring great hospitality. Greet and welcome all hotel guest with a smile. Increase hotel revenue profits and marketing. Input word processing, data entry and deposit. Process call-in, walk-in reservations and wake up calls requests by guest. Guide guest to their assigned rooms. Review account information and balances that apply to the guest during check in or checkout. Collaborate with maintenance and housekeeping staff to maintain safety of the job. Resolved service related issues in a timely manner. Update team members about changes in the hotel policy, products, and services. Delivered messages, mail and packages left for guest and hotel facilities.
- Hotel Night Auditor at Comfort Inn - Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Title Customer Service Advisor start at Travel Centers of America
- Dietary Assistant/Cook at University of Alabama
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Driftwood Nursing Home
4 months at this Job
- Certification - Nursing Assistant
- Diploma - Adult Education
Responsible for balancing daily revenue, direct billings, credit cards and Raddison Member points. Prepare daily reports for management, with details from hotel operating system. expert in the Opera Hotel Software. Duties also include guest services.
- Hotel Night Auditor at Country Inns & Suites
- Branch Administrator/Receptionist at Amerifirst Financial, Inc
- Front Desk Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites
- Hotel Manager at Remington Suite Hotel/Loutex Production, LLC
6 months at this Job
- - Hotel Management
- - Business Management and Marketing
- - Computer Science
Customer Service, Night Manager, Audit paperwork and prepare deposits, including on site restaurant receipts.
- Hotel Night Auditor at Best Western Ptarmigan Inn
- Manager at Pizza Hut
4 years at this Job
• Greeted all guests upon arrival and ensured a fast and professional check-in process
• Run audit reports for the front office system
• Enter all pertinent information into a prescribed bookkeeping system
• Prepare daily revenue reports
• Act as hotel system liaison after hours
• Handled incoming calls through PBX console
• Answered inquiries related to hotel services and amenities
• Reviewed accounts and charges with guests in the check out procedure
- Hotel Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent at Hotel Biba
- Intake Coordinator/Behavioral Health Technician at Gardens wellness center
- at Command 1 Security
- Cashier/Customer Service Member at Target
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate Degree of Science
- High School Diploma
• Check in any remaining arrivals.
• Print paperwork.
• Close out the ATM, credit cards, and the gift card machine.
• Problem solve and fix any billing errors.
• Run End of Day.
• Charge No Shows.
• Put together the Night Audit packet.
• Update the daily event sheet.
• Providing professional customer service while handling customer complaints.
• Brew Coffee and set up coffee station.
• Check out guests and make sure their stay with us was excellent.
- Hotel Night Auditor at McMenamins Crystal Hotel
- Hotel Front Desk Agent at McMenamins Crystal Hotel
- Cashier at Fred Meyer
- Cashier/Bakery Clerk at Chuck's Produce & Street Market
9 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Theology & Intercultural Studies
- Hotel Night Auditor at Laquinta Inn and Suites
6 years at this Job
- Associate - Paralegal
Greet guests upon arrival check them in and check guest out. Provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay. Schedule guess wake up calls,respond to guess inquiries concerns and complaints as needed. Prepare guest bills for next-day checkouts and process reservation cards. Handle both the duties of the front desk and accounting duties, balance cash drawer and record receipts. Audit and balance report from the day shift, run EOD computer functions so they are complete by the end of the shift.
- Hotel night auditor at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
- Executive Housekeeper Manager at Springhill Suite Marriott
- Call Center Representative/ Ticket Agent at Amtrak
- CSR, Night Auditor at Studio 6
3 months at this Job