It is the primary responsibility of the Hotel Operations /StayWell Manager to oversee the daily operations of all Front Desk & StayWell Lounge related areas and StayWell Lounge to ensure that standards and strategic objectives are being upheld. The Hotel Operations Manager / Stay Well manager will play a vital role in guest satisfaction, revenue management, and team engagement.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental, property, and corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
• Assist with the operational functions within the department consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the department, the division and the property.
• Assist with monitoring fiscal budget, operations of assigned department(s) and marketing strategies to produce both short-term and long-term profitability.
• Create a work environment which promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment; compliance with company policies, legal requirements and collective bargaining agreements.
• Conduct hiring functions such as scheduling and conducting interviews, issuing job offers, and scheduling Property orientation.
• Work with the Training department to ensure all service and regulatory related courses are completed in Insider Education and that all staff are fully compliant.
• Issue discipline and follow up with coaching.
• In Charge of Stay Well Rooms Operations and Vendors
• StayWell is a brand partnership with Delos where they promote wellness in traveling business. I manage the lounge and operations of StayWell Products.
- Hotel Operations Manager -Stay Well Operations at MGM Grand Hotel Casino
- Divisional Training Manager at Hotel Operations & Human Resources
- Training Manager Front Desk at Training for Hotel Operations New Hires
- Assistant Front Desk Manager at
10 months at this Job
- - Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- BS - Psychology
Certified Operations Manager. Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments. Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel.Conduct regular HOD meetings to discuss operational matters, sales targets, scheduling, budgeting. Monitor purchasing, AR, AP, dealing with suppliers, vendors, keeping cost control to maximize revenue. Randomly inspecting all departments and inventories. Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Hotel Operations Manager at Kiwi Hospitality LLC
- Hotel Manager at Kiwi Hospitality LLC
- Front Desk Manager at Kiwi Hospitality LLC
- Assistant Purser at Prestige Cruise Holdings
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Department head for 50+ team members and leaders overseeing all guest services including Front Desk, PBX/Reservations, and Bellman at Greektown’s 400 room & suite hotel
• Maintain AAA 4 Diamond status by establishing Housekeeping and Guests Services standards, as well as, improving areas in hotel rooms and public areas to secure 4 Diamond status for years to come
• Implemented and updated standard operating procedures and procedures to raise operational standards and increase incremental revenue by over $100K YTD, such as, amenity fee, rollaway fees, cash deposit policy, and smoking policy
• Ensure Hotel FTE and productivity stayed within budget and lowered OT costs
• Responsible for forecasting the Hotel budget, provide monthly variances in budget, examine ways to cut expenses and increase revenue, meet monthly with CEO, GM, CFO to analyze Hotel P&L’s
• Led major projects including implementing an amenity fee for the hotel, mattresses replacements, TV replacements, and updating amenities in guest rooms, etc.
• Ensure guest satisfaction for current and previous guests; communicate with guests via internal and online surveys, in-person, phone, guest feedback emails and social media
• Responsible for interviewing and hiring process, as well as, coaching team members up to termination
• Monitored guest call wait time & dropped calls while enhancing schedule which lowered guests wait times to below the industry standard of 5%
• 2017 the Hotel increased revenue by 1.3 M YoY. Increased ADR by $11.84 YoY and RevPar went up $9.29 to prior year. This was all accomplished with 87.4% average hotel occupancy
- Hotel Operations Manager at Greektown Casino-Hotel
- Front Office Manager | Interim Director of Front Office | Front Desk Manager at The Westin Book Cadillac
- Front Desk Manager | Lead Front Office Agent at The Venetian
- Records Coordinator at Caesars Palace
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
Continue to streamline best practices of Caesars Entertainment to coincide with the opening of the Harrah's Resort Waterfront Conference Center. 100,000 sq. feet of convention space built to attract mid week business. Hotel consists of 2,596 hotel rooms and suites spanning over 5 towers. Built a new team to handle the demand of the new conference center. Worked with unions and HR to elevate employee service standards. Renewed focus on customer service, performance management and revenue generation setting goals and YOY increases. Oversee citywide Group Reservations, Front Office, VIP Services and Front Service areas. 1 Direct Report, 12 Supervisors, 60 Front Desk Staff, 27 Bell Staff and 120 Front Services team members.
- Hotel Operations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
- Dual Property Hotel Operations Assistant Manager at Bally's & Caesars Atlantic City
- Hotel Operations Assistant Manager at Caesars Atlantic City
- Front Office Manager at Revel Entertainment
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Business Science - Business Marketing
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Business Administration
Oversee daily operations of all departments ; Front desk, Housekeeping, Maintenance/Housemen and Breakfast. Ensure the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations. Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies. Assist with all department staff hiring, on boarding, coaching and scheduling. Cover shifts for Front desk, Housekeeping, houseman and breakfast department as needed. Purchase and order supplies and equipment. Inspect rooms and property on daily basis to ensure qualities, brand standards and cleanliness. Assess and review customer satisfaction and service recovery process. Assist with meeting room and group reservations. Function as Manager on Duty. Assist GM for any special assignments as needed.
- Hotel Operations Manager at Best Western Plus All Suites INN,BPR Properties
- Guest Service Agent at Best Western Plus All Suites INN,BPR Properties
- Customer Service Agent at Alaska Airlines
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
5 months at this Job
- Certification - Intensive English program
- English as a second language program - English Language course
- BA - Business Marketing
- Associate degree - Business Administration
- Diploma - High school
in Musanze district /northern province.
- I, m Hotel operations Manager at BEST VIEW HOTEL
- Hotel Manager at HOTEL SILVER BACK NEW
- Chef Cook of Rwandan 5th Contigent in United at Seprember
- at Hotel des Milles Collines at Kigali
1 year at this Job
Interline Vacations - Austin, Tx Analyzing data or information Working directly with the vendors Problem- solving and creative-thinking Assisting others Communicating with persons outside organization Communicating with supervisors, peers, or subordinates Processing information Training and teaching others Performing administrative activities Getting information Interacting with computer programs, internet programs, email programs, etc Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work Use telephone communication techniques Make travel reservations Provide customer service Provide customers with travel assistance Collect payment Sell products or services Obtain travel information for clients Use computers to enter, access or retrieve data Maintain records, reports, or files.
- Hotel Operations Manager at Perx.com
- Retail Sales at Nordstrom / Barton Creek Mall
- Supervisor Assistant Manager at Crabtree & Evelyn / Barton Creek Mall
12 years, 11 months at this Job
Hotel operations manager, housekeeping, laundry, guest relations and reservations. Management of hotel accounting, inventory, and staffing.
- Hotel Manager at ECONOMY INN
- Sale Associate/Customer Service at Boost Mobile
- Sales Representative at Troc wireless
- Front desk attendant at
8 months at this Job
- - Science of Psychology
- Associate in Science - Science of General Studies
Relevant experience: banquet and event setup and operations. Front office and hotel operations manager in training.
- Guest Services Manager In Training at SpringHill Suites Hotel
- Owner/baker at Soirées & Sweets
- Brand Management at GAP Inc.
- Food and Beverage at Remlinger Farms
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Tourism Management, Global Wine Studies
Run Property Operations - Payroll, Scheduling, Deposits/Banking, Ordering Supplies, Hiring/Onboarding process/Recruiting, Guest Complaints, and Drive Sales sand Guest Satisfaction Up
- Hotel Operations Manager at Marriott
at this Job
- Some college