• Responsible for all aspects of the operation. Managed team of 48 employees in this 96 room, city center boutique property.
• Accountable for the daily procedures and annual planning for Hotel Operations.
• Establish yearly budget, capital expense budget and submit all P&L critiques to ownership.
- Hotel Operations Manager at Hotel Rex
- Operations Manager at Dream Inn
- Director of Housekeeping Operations at Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
- Opening Director of Rooms at Hotel Paradox
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Hotel Management
Support onboard general managers and teams to provide immersive experiences for guests onboard six
luxury cruise ships while transforming the ship's work and service culture. Mentor hotel GMs on staff
supervision, guest experience enhancement and shipboard financial performance. Oversee contracts and operations for onboard housekeeping, entertainment, laundry, purser, spa, casino, photo, gift shop and
guest services units; develop retail strategies and sales goals. Implement and direct new initiatives. Resolve escalated hotel operations issues and handle accounting, HR and marketing-related concerns.
Direct the activities of an onboard revenue operations manager heading the fleet's gift shop and spa
operations; approve standard operating procedures (SOP) and review attainment of financial goals. Create
and manage budgets with Microsoft Excel, analyze guest surveys with UniFocus Survey Solutions and administer ship inventory with MarineXchange.
• Recognized for contributions towards winning of Travel + Leisure's World's Best Midsize-ship Ocean Cruise Line and Conde Nast Traveler's Reader's Choice Award Gold List for 2018
• Researched vendor agreements and built vendor relationships to streamline and improve onboard music experiences while saving $10,000 in licensing costs
- Hotel Operations Manager at WINDSTAR CRUISES
- at WINDSTAR CRUISES
- Hotel General Manager, Wind Surf at WINDSTAR CRUISES
- Manager at SEABOURN CRUISE LINE
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Tourism and Hospitality
Responsible for the management of all non-gaming Hospitality operations including 300 guest rooms, four F&B outlets, Sales & Catering for 20,000sq ft of unique meeting space and a 25,000 st ft Entertainment Venue at a Casino Hotel facility in downtown baton Rouge, La
- Hotel Operations Manager at Belle of Baton Rouge Casino & Hotel
- General Manager at White Oak Plantation, A chef John Folse property
- Director of Operations at Nottoway Plantation
- Acting Director of Hospitality at Sales & Catering
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- None - Business Administration
• Supports the daily operations of the Front Desk and VIP Services with focus in the areas of revenue management, employee and guest relations, as well as inventory management.
• Owning the development and coaching of team members while incorporating individual learning styles and creating a collaborative environment. ◦ Created and implemented standardized one on one forms to include measurable objectives and performance statistics for agents that is reviewed monthly ◦ Guided the Guest Service Managers through operations training processes that improved efficiency, built confidence, and created opportunities to measure team member performance.
• Supports the business relationship with Union representatives and assists with management of our adherence to collective bargaining agreement.
• Effectively communicate with support departments including housekeeping, engineering, and security to address areas for operational improvement. ◦ Developed and tracked trends in service breakdowns and hosted multiple meetings with department leaders to implement best practices and improve operations.
• Motivating team members through the embodiment of our company culture and commitment to excellence in service.
- Assistant Hotel Operations Manager at Flamingo Hotel and Casino
- Leader at Month - Flamingo Las Vegas
- Food & Beverage Operations - Consultant at Immco Investments
- Hotel Manager at Palms Hotel and Casino
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Managing inventory, rates, and overseeing revenue analytics for a property with more than 4,400 rooms.
• Overseeing Marketable Data Capture statistics and incentivizing individual improvement which resulted in a 28% increase within 3 months.
• Implemented monthly counseling meetings for 11 Front Desk Manager teams of 9-10 agents each to increase employee engagement and identify future leaders, which resulted in 4 internal promotions from Front Desk Agent to Front Desk Manager.
• Initiated a guest follow-up log for guests' inconveniences, which led to a 7-point increase in Overall Satisfaction.
- Hotel Operations Manager at Luxor Hotel & Casino
- Front Desk Manager at Luxor Hotel & Casino
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing - Business Marketing
- Associate's Degree in Business Management - Business Management
A Forbes 5-Star and AAA 5-Diamond Luxury Boutique Hotel/Resort
consisting of 51 ultra- luxurious 2-story lofts located on the top floor of the MGM Grand Hotel and Resort. Although a separate hotel, all of the
main properties resort amenities and more are accessible to our guests.
Including 6 pools, 12 restaurants, 6 bars, a luxury spa, 4 different show and event theaters, a 15,000-seat arena, an 850,000 square feet convention
center, one of the largest nightclubs in Las Vegas, and a full casino floor. Directly managed (6) primary departments (Front Desk, Concierge,
Housekeeping, Butlers, Bell Service, & Front Service), and co-managed (2)
secondary departments (Engineering/Maintenance, and Security).
• Reviewed and maintained monthly and annual budgets
• Recommended, initiated, and monitored revenue generating efforts
• Generated, analyzed, and distributed occupancy reports
• Lead new employee hiring and training responsibilities
• Created and implement Standard Operating Procedures
• Coordinated scheduling, processed payroll and commission payments
• Effectively addressed and resolved all property and guest issues
• Managed the daily check-in and check-out processes
• Managed the hotels pre-arrival process
• Coordinated & Oversaw the daily Housekeeping operation
• Monitored & Oversaw the daily Butler and Food & Beverage operations
• Arranged & Monitored Engineering & Maintenance projects and repairs
• Consistently lead the entire operation to provide superior guest service
- Hotel Operations Manager at MGM Resorts International
- Housekeeping Floor Manager at Las Vegas
- Hotel Manager at Las Vegas Sands Corporation
- at Las Vegas Sands Corporation
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
• Schedule all employees according to budget and labor costs
• Train staff in all operations and customer service
• Answer emails and guest complaints
• Complete daily reports, labor schedule, daily forecastor
• Enter employee hours and run payroll
• Responsible for all new hires, interviews and orientations
• Complete daily bank deposits
• Accounts receivables: invoicing companies, collecting payments
• Counseling and/or disciplining employee performance and/or improper behavior
• Book group functions and meeting rooms
• Serve as Manager on duty in the absence of the General Manager
• Perform assigned administrative duties such as daily reports, credit card reversals, travel agent research, lost and found, rooming lists, safety committee
- Hotel Operations Manager at LaQuinta
- Patient Specialist at Milwaukee Chiropractic group, LLC
- at Hebron House of Hospitatlity
- Assistant Day Care Teacher at Lutheran Social Services
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- College Preparatory
Ensure the operations for both Hotels are efficient both current day and future − Manage a team of 15+ front desk managers and 150+ front desk staff − Perform payroll duties − Manage labor standards − Scheduling − Hiring − Employee engagement and morale lead − Mentor, coach, and guide front desk management team − New management training
- Hotel Operations Manager at Delano Las Vegas/ Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino
- Assistant Front Desk Manager at Delano Las Vegas/ Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino
- Relief Assistant Front Desk Manager at Vdara Hotel and Spa
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Hospitality and Tourism
• Oversee the entire operations of the Luxury Beach Resort, Marquis Paradise.
• Create and supervise work schedule of employees.
• Hire and constantly train new and current employees on customer service best practices.
• Plan and organize reservations and tour packages for guest.
• Cater, promote and market the hotel business and services locally and abroad.
• Produce and manage budgets and financial plans as well as control expenditure.
• Maintain statistical and financial records organized.
• Manage all segments of the luxury hotel, including human resources, housekeeping, security, public relations, food service, sales and finances.
- Hotel Operations Manager at Hotel Marquis Paradise
- InterNations Network Ambassador at InterNations
- Retail Store Manager at Acra Tires
- Assistant Program Manager at The Salvation Army
8 months at this Job
- BSc - Management
Valencia Hotel. and M3 platform.
and M3 platform.
- Hotel Operations Manager at Pacifica Companies
- Office Manager, Operations Manager and Executive Assistant to CEO at PF bakeries
- Assistant Manager at Nordstrom
- Commercial Deparment and Customer Service Manager at Avacom Computer Services Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Law
- - Project Management Essentials (PMEC) Certified
- High School Diploma specialized - Humanities and Bilingual Science