Responsible for serving as the primary liaison between the sales team and ensuring clients
get to the proper manager in the most efficient and time-appropriate manner.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Implements training course for new recruits - speeding profitability.
• Maintain frequent contact with established and prospective clients.
• Assisted with drafting multiple contracts and continued with the process of execution with the West Coast Market
• Arranges and coordinates meetings, events and meal appointments
• Supports with completing RFP's (request for proposals) for corporate negotiated accounts.
• Assists with preparing and processing of individual hotel convention contracts
• Created over 200+ contracts for programs attending conventions or group programs at the hotel; generated $2.5M in revenue for managers
• Corresponding with clients and potential customers in regard to program details
- HOTEL SALES COORDINATOR at Bellagio Hotel and Casino
- ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE RESERVES
- OFFICE COORDINATOR at CLARK COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at SMITH'S FOOD AND DRUG STORE
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- AA - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- AA - INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue. Understand fully the hotel amenities, packages and promotions. Generate and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships. Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients. Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads. Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds. Excellent communication skills. Have high level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets. Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Hotel Sales Coordinator at Wynn Las Vegas
- Casino Marketing Coordinator at Hotel and Casino
- Sales Service Specialist at Bank of America
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
* Unique experience of being a part of not only the management and leadership team but also the pre-opening team; helped in many aspects of opening a brand new 160 room select-service hotel from the construction phase to the grand opening in November 2018 * Reporting directly to the Director of Sales and General Manager * Coordination of sales involving corporate account maintenance and social event networking (i.e. bridal expos) * First point of contact for incoming sales calls * Management of room blocks, select reporting, client notification of key dates such as cut-off or payment schedule deadlines, group resumes, event orders and BEOs, billing details, and other integral administrative aspects of the booking or execution of groups and events * Digital sales systems and conceptual sales processes (i.e. Delphi, CI/TY, PMS, sales call process, etc.) and hotel's sales strategies (i.e. rates, fees, budgeted goals, etc.)
- Hotel & Sales Coordinator at Hyatt Place Jacksonville / St. Johns Town Center
- Training Specialist at Adecco Group
- Workforce Data Analytics Intern at
- Legal Assistant at David M.W. Setzler, P.A
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Economics
• Prepared daily pick up numbers in Opera, provided groups with rooming lists, navigated inquiry calls to Managers depending on market assignment
• Prepared proposals, agreements, room block/ catering contracts, and Delphi sales reports
• Maintained a healthy relationship and promoted the facilities of the Hotel to new and existing customers through a proactive approach
• Coordinated and responded to all requests of Hotel sites for prospective business
• Attended network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with existing and potential clients
• Created and turned over sales files, created and routed Banquet Event Orders to proper departments to ensImproving Performance: Generated a needed decrease in invoice turnaround time by improving clarity, delivery (down to three days instead of two weeks), and legibility of Accounting, LMS, and Delphi reports by partnering cross-functionally with Hotel Accounting, Reservations, and the Catering Departments.ure a great stay/meeting/ event / for Hotel guests and clients
- Hotel Sales Coordinator at Edward Hotel and Convention Center
- Housekeeper at Hyatt Regency Dearborn
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Generela Studies
• Support Sales Managers merging contracts, recaps, proposals and general correspondence.
• Input of all pertinent inquiry and booking information in Delphi.
• Process all turnovers of tentative, definite contracts, addendums and cancellations.
• Assist in planning site visits, travel and travel expense reports.
• Answer all incoming calls taking information on inquires and provide assistance in a helpful manner.
- Hotel Sales Coordinator at RED ROCK CASINO RESORT & SPA
- Lead Convention Housing Coordinator at WYNN & ENCORE LAS VEGAS
- Lead Convention Housing Coordinator at BELLAGIO HOTEL
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - General
- Some college
• General office duties. E.g. filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, and copying.
• Maintain customer and company profiles.
• Assist in selling guest rooms, catering services, and banquet facilities.
• Provide administrative support by conducting research,
• Preparing statistical reports, collecting and processing
• Sensitive data, resolving guest issues and also performing clerical functions.
• Answer clients questions about the property facilities and services.
• Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and emails.
- Hotel Sales Coordinator at Seneca Niagara Casino
- Income Auditor at Seneca Niagara Casino
- Cage Cashier at Seneca Niagara Casino
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Administrative duties including typing filing answering calls, making outbound calls - Maintain a good relationship with the existing customers - Handling a high volume of customer inquiries whilst providing a high quality of service to each caller - Data input, processing information, completing paperwork, filing documents, handling contracts and invoices - Communicating any sales related issues with customers - Accurately analyzing and assessing statistical data
- Hotel Sales Coordinator at Congress Plaza Hotel
- Event staff at Kendall College Event Department
- Assistant hotel contracting manager and social media manager at Travelbed
- Travel consultant at Agence Africaine de Tourisme
3 months at this Job
- - B.A.S HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- - INTENSIVE ENGLISH
- B.A. - TOURISM
Grow overall audiovisual revenue and profitability while maximizing customer satisfaction from pre- event planning through post-event phases.
• Solicit and secure new and repeat business by incorporating a consultative sales approach.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with key client personnel to enhance performance.
• Manage sales process through proper utilization of the CRM system.
• Proactively contact customers, update database and create bids and proposals by actively using PSAV systems, resources and marketing tools.
• Work within established profitability guidelines including costs associated with sales, labor, commission and equipment outsourcing.
• Evaluate competitive sales environment, package pricing and bid structures
• Contribute and assist with execution of annual business plan.
• Ensure proper lead hand-off procedures are followed and confidentiality of sensitive associate and client information is maintained.
• Learn and adopt standards, business process improvements, and new service offerings.
• Ensure newly introduced standards are implemented in a timely manner.
• Assist with lost business reporting, forecasting, and property level accounting.
• Provide operational support during shows, driving sales programs with team members
• Provide new hire orientation, training, supervision, and payroll preparation for audio/visual technicians.
• Coordinate and schedule staff according to occupancy reports, labor sheets, task development, and individual skill.
- Sales Manager at PSAV
- Sales Coordinator at SWANK Audio/Visual, Rosewood Crescent Hotel
- Sales Coordinator at S ABRINA MCGREGOR
- Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Dallas
5 years, 3 months at this Job
Bring business into hotel Attend networking events Stay involved in community changes maintain and service accounts and clients Coordinate events Communicate between front desk and client needs Create RFPs Book new business Revenue reporting
- Sales Manager at Trimark Hospitality
- Hotel Sales Coordinator at Residence Inn by Marriott
- Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
- Front Desk Associate at Holiday Inn Express by IHG - Mission Bay
at this Job
- High School Diploma
Las Vegas, NV
• 2017 to Present Established rental operation providing high-end event furniture to diverse customers. Inside Sales Executive Propel revenue generation through effective execution of inside sales strategies. Connect with prospective customers, responding to online inquiries to assess needs and provide expert recommendations based on expansive knowledge of product portfolio. Follow-up to reinforce value proposition, close sales, and secure contracts. Remain available as customer contact to ensure satisfaction with service outcomes. Collaborate with fellow sales executive to innovate strategies for generating customer buy-in and establishing rapport. Key Accomplishments:
•Repeatedly outperformed targets by upward of 20%; personally delivered $850K+ in annual revenue.
•Applied outstanding communication strengths to convey service benefits during remote customer interactions.
- Inside Sales Executive at CORT EVENT FURNITURE
- Commercial Copywriter | Social Media Content Manager | Event & Sales Coordinator at WEAG-FM
- Southeast Regional Hotel Sales Coordinator | Administrative Assistant at WYNN LAS VEGAS
- Advertising, Events, Inside Sales, & Training Manager at DIAMOND PRODUCTS
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication