Work in partnership with the Director of Hotel to develop, communicate and implement
sales strategies, mix of business, channel management, and pricing strategies
• Responsible for maintaining existing accounts as well as going out to solicit for new business
• Prepare and maintain a current annual Sales plan with measurable and specific initiatives detailed to maintain and grow each business segment
• Maintain positive business relationship with community by attending Tribal events
• Attended Tribal conferences to keep a positive position with other tribes (to solicit business)
• Understand sales and business processes, support corporate and hotel goals and contribute to enhancement of customer value
• Maintain hotel relationships with key accounts to increase customer satisfaction and account revenue
• Helped with finalizing banquet menus and specialty items
• Was responsible for my assistant and her duties
• Attended trade shows and other industry events to promote the hotel and casino
• Attended trade shows in Canada and US to promote our partnership with Homestead Golf course and other industry events to promote the resort
- HOTEL SALES MANAGER at SILVER REEF HOTEL CASINO SPA
- SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER at QUINAULT BEACH RESORT & CASINO
2 years, 5 months at this Job
· Territory inclusive of the east coast and Nevada (10-100 rooms) and the NFL · Input meeting space in Delphi for tentative groups · Contracting room blocks, meeting & convention space and other ancillary hotel services · Conducting site visits with prospective clients as well as soliciting and generating new business · Responsible for proposing rates, drafting proposals, negotiating contracts, room blocks and Delphi sales reports · Coordinated and responded to all requests of Hotel sites for prospective business · Attended promotional events to develop and maintain contact with existing and potential clients · Created and turned over sales files, created and routed Banquet Event Orders to proper departments
- Hotel Sales Manager at Red Rock Hotel & Casino
- Sales Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at Red Rock Resort and Casino
- Guest Relations Representative / Rooms Controller at Red Rock Resort and Casino
- Transaction Coordinator at Encore Realty
7 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- A.S. - Business Administration
- - Computer Science/Engineering
• Oversaw group contracts for rooms and event space.
• Coordinated with all departments to ensure necessary accommodations for group needs
• Negotiated and re-negotiated rates for new and existing LNR accounts (Locally Negotiated Rates).
• Became familiar with local market to target select segments beneficial to hotel's foundational income.
• Held networking events within hotel and attended networking events outside of hotel to prospect new business as well as to become better known within community.
• Oversaw front desk training and promotional methods introduced to mine for new business and generate increased income for hotel.
• Worked closely with revenue manager(s) as well as consultants to strategically boost hotel's ADR and RevPar in comparison to local Comp Set.
• Provided front office staff with group resumes to become acquainted with specific conditions of group contracts and relative entitlements.
• Performed a mandatory amount of prospecting calls per week as well as overseeing site visits and in person visits to businesses to prospect for new business accordingly.
• Completed quarterly action plans as well as monthly sales reports highlighting accumulative group and LNR (Locally Negotiated Rate) business attained through sales tactics.
• Worked in tandem with hotel General Manager to complete yearly Hotel Marketing Plan.
• Worked with Revenue Management to coordinate daily room rates based upon our local Comp Set
- Hotel Sales Manager at Courtyard by Marriott
- Front Office Supervisor at Courtyard by Marriott
- Reception Manager at Glynn Jones Salon
- Stylist at Bubbles Hair Salon
7 months at this Job
- - Full Course Cosmetology Student
Partnering with the corporate revenue team we set the budget for the sales year. Throughout the year we drive revenue to exceed budgeted goals. I build rapport with individuals/ corporations and go on sales calls. Generating leads is key, I attain them through business and personal relationships. Once a solution is found, completing the contracting process and following up on client experiences finishes the sales cycle.
- Hotel Sales Manager at Cru Real Estate Management
- Financial Advisor at National Life Group
- Sales Manager at Best Buy
1 year at this Job
- High school
Holiday Inn Express - Jackson, MS. (Management contract expired) ◦ Holiday Inn Express - Circleville, OH. (Property sold. New owner assumed management)
- Hotel & Sales Manager at Motel 6
- Hotel Manager at Comfort Suites
- Hotel & Sales Manager at Polaris Management
- Hotel Manager at HP Hotel Management
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Specific Studies
Responsible for the Sports, Military, Educational, Religious and Fraternal, and Government Market Sales. Increase our market share through relationship building, trade shows, and creative selling strategies. Actively build relationships with current and future clients. Respond to inquiries and requests for proposals. Prospecting using the internet, past clients, and networking to acquire new business. Perform outside sales calls to procure new clientele. Shop competitive set and follow up with events and groups Assisted with operations to ensure a rewarding guest experience
- Hotel Sales Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Computer Sales at Best Buy
- Night Auditor at Holiday Inn Express
- District Manager, Virginia at College Works Painting
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Information Systems Technology with Cyber Security Specialization
- Bachelor of Science in Intelligence Analysis - Intelligence Analysis
Developed the sales division of a new 205 room hotel. In the first year of opening, I sold over 10,000 room nights with an average ADR of $141.97. Sold over 500 meetings, conferences, and/or tradeshows. Created marketing and sales initiatives for the group sales and catering department. Solicited and secured new corporate preferred rates to increase mid-week traffic for both hotel and casino. Developed existing and new customer bases with corporate, association, SMERF, government, and sport markets. Utilized Agilysys Visual One for proposal, BEO, and contract creation. Executed daily resort-wide site inspections with walk-ins and appointments. Worked in non-union hotel which transitioned into a union hotel. Represented del Lago at tradeshows, Networking events, association gatherings, and city-wide business conferences.
- Hotel Sales Manager at Del Lago Resort and Casino
- Casino Host at Del Lago Resort and Casino
- Production Manager and Sales Representative at Bellotti Packaging
- Casino Host at Turning Stone Resort Casino
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Marketing
Phone: (816)885-3040 e-mail: [email protected]
- Hotel Sales Manager at Hilton
- Audio Visual Manager-Freelancer at Pinnacle Events
- Director of Operations at AVS Audio Visual Services
- Hotel General Manager at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- CTS certification
CMP Qualified, looking to take CMP Exam within the year. Hotel sales manager of a large conference center hotel, working with multiple events simultaneously. Responsible for $800,000+ annual budget, booking sleeping rooms as well as meeting space. Respond to RFPs, general inquiries as well as making proactive sales calls. Regularly make outside sales calls to top accounts as well as new clients, taking part in quarterly sales blitzes.
- SALES MANAGER at HOLIDAY INN VIRGINIA BEACH-NORFOLK HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTER
- CONVENTION SALES INTERN at CITY OF VIRGINIA BEACH CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
- GENERAL MANAGER at SONIC DRIVE-IN
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at TASTE UNLIMITED
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - Hospitality Management
As a Front Office Manager I would manage and train the Front Office staff, ensure the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for guests.I would Deal with guests. I Arrange staff scheduling and act as liaison between General Manager and staff. As a hotel Sales Manager, my responsibilities included selling guestrooms, meeting space and other hotel services to Corporate, Government, and Social clients- preparing and presenting proposals, responding to RFP's in a timely manner, conducting site inspections with prospective customers, as well as soliciting and generating new business, maintaining well-organized documentation and reports, attending and participating in various sales and hotel staff meetings, and coordinating customer service requests as needed. I was responsible for sending proposals, negotiating contracts and pricing.
- FOM/Sales Manager at Quality Inn
- Assistant Manager at Jamison Inn
4 years, 2 months at this Job