Develop a strong working relationships with clients and guest at the hotel Achieve and exceed budgeted goals for groups and corporate revenue Manage lead sources to ensure quantity and quality of all leads, responding to all local and national RFPs Developed and implement annual sales and marketing plan Maintain client database for both new and existing clients with ACT software Monitor sales/performance to ensure revenue goals meet or exceed established plan Generate new business opportunities, follow up on all leads, respond to all RFP's for the property Conduct outside sales calls, site tours, attend networking groups Negotiate group business; guest room rates, hotel services. Prepare all hotel contracts for clients. Maintain rates and inventory in Wyndham Garden property system and communicated changes with General Manager and guest services.
- Hotel sales Manager at Wyndham Garden Hotel
- Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites
- Territory Manager at Vistar/Roma
- Buyer - Specialist at US FOODSERVICE
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
1. Responsible for contracting local and foreign groups 2. Maintain professional and polite relationships with business partnerships 3. Create and maintain branding opportunities for the hotel 4. Manage multiple contracts at once 5. Works closely with the billing department
- Hotel Sales Manager at Quality Inn and Suites
- Contract Processor, Clerical at Don Martell Concrete LLC
- Bar Manager & Front Desk Manager, Clerical at Quality Inn
- Waitress at Denny's
5 months at this Job
- None - Veterinary Science & Medicine
- - Business Management
• Analyzes and manages client accounts including BTS and group business for two properties
• Manages all group contact including booking, arrival, departure, and follow up
• Continuously communicates with all departments to meet and exceed client's goals
• Manages sales team while holding to brand standard
• Assists in forecasting group sales and transient revenue
• Prospects new accounts by establishing relationships through sales calls
- Dual Hotel Sales Manager at Best Western & Choice Hotels
- Leasing Specialist at Cardinal Group
- Team Lead at Belleza Salon and Spa
- Front Desk Associate at Belleza Salon and Spa
2 months at this Job
- High school
- Hotel sales manager at Cloverleaf suites hotel
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Cj
- Some college
- Hotel Sales Manager at Staybridge Suites
- Operations Manager at Staybridge Suites IHG
- Hotel Sales Manager at Staybridge Suites IHG
- Front Desk Agent at Staybridge Suites IHG
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Island Palms Hotel - Shelter Island, CA
• Qualify prospective guests in person and over the phone to determine their needs and how they will benefit the hotel.
• Follow up on all leads generated through direct hotel contact, The Knot, Wedding Wire, Eventective, etc.
• Keep organized and accurate files for current, future and prospective events.
• Accurately prepares catering contracts with program arrangements.
• Pass along leads that our property cannot accommodate to sister properties in the area.
• Work with social media coordinators to spread the word about our property, upcoming events and what services we offer.
• Follows-up with guests using Thank-you letters and comment cards.
• Meets with client and proactively helps them to choose specific banquet space and food and beverage for the function.
• Charge client per payment schedule and ensure that balances have been paid.
• Create and edit all BEOs in Delphi, banquet checks, contracts and any other paperwork pertaining to the events I am responsible for.
• Ensure all departments are fully informed on current and upcoming hotel events.
• Create event floorplans using Meeting Matrix.
• Distribute change log reports to all event staff keeping them up to date on any event changes.
• Collaborate with executive chef and food and beverage director to identify food trends and set pricing for customized events.
• Attend events such as the Bridal Bazaar to advertise and give information on our property and offered services.
- Catering and Hotel Sales Manager at Island Palms Hotel
- Executive Assistant/Commercial Property Management Support at Torrey Pines Property Management
- Catering Administrative Assistant at Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
- Restaurant Manager at Sushi on the Rock La Jolla - La Jolla, CA
8 months at this Job
Developed the sales department of a new resort and casino with 205 hotel rooms and meeting space. Sold over 15,000 hotel rooms since opening day with an ADR of $142. Sold over 750 meetings, conferences, tours, and/or trade shows. Created marketing and sales initiatives for the sales and catering departments. Fostered existing and new clients in the corporate, association, SMERF, and tour and travel markets. Created and negotiated proposals and contracts. Executed daily resort-wide site inspections. Transitioned from non-union hotel into a union hotel. Represented del Lago at trade shows, national conferences, and various local or city-wide networking events.
- Hotel Sales Manager at Del Lago Resort and Casino
- Casino Host at Del Lago Resort and Casino
- Production Manager and Sales Representative at Bellotti Packaging
- Casino Host at Turning Stone Resort Casino
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Marketing
- Hotel Sales Manager, Reservations, Concierge, Front Desk Agent at Maison Dupuy, Hotel Monaco, W New Orleans French Quarter
- Professional Model at
- Sales Assistant at Banc One Securities Corporation
- Assistant Paralegal at Fayard & Honeycutt
5 years at this Job
- BS - Economics - International Trade & Finance
Phone: (816)885-3040 e-mail: [email protected]
- Hotel Sales Manager at Hilton
- Audio Visual Manager-Freelancer at Pinnacle Events
- Director of Operations at AVS Audio Visual Services
- Hotel General Manager at Lord Baltimore Hotel
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- CTS certification
Holiday Inn Express - Jackson, MS. (Management contract expired) ◦ Holiday Inn Express - Circleville, OH. (Property sold. New owner assumed management)
- Hotel & Sales Manager at Pride Hospitality Management
- Hotel Manager at Comfort Suites
- Hotel & Sales Manager at Polaris Management
- Hotel Manager at HP Hotel Management
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Specific Studies