Guest service coordination, office administration, hotel house keeping, fasciliated fine-dinning experience, employee training, inventory coordination.
- Hotel Steward at American Cruise Lines
- Server at Chick-fil-A
- Teachers Assistant at Apollo Beach Preschool
7 months at this Job
- - Hospitality Management
•Ensure all items are clean according to sanitation guidelines.
•Maintain a clean and organized work area.
•Monitored proper tank temperatures
•Complete day-end dishwasher maintenance.
•Clean, sanitize and close workstations.
•Remove trash and waste.
•Trained new team members.
- Hotel steward utility at InterContinental Hotels Group
- Banquet steward/Houseman at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Waiter at Las Tainas bar&restaurant
3 months at this Job
- High school - Business
- Some college
- High school
I need a job.I'm good boy and I have 3 yaer work experience.
- Hotel steward and chief helper at Riviera hotel
- Hotel kitchen at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school - Biology
- High school or equivalent
- Hotel steward at Royal court hotel mombasa kenya
- Steward/Dishwasher at Anytime Fitness
2 years at this Job
Mandarin Oriental Hotel: Steward Custodian Miami FL Participated in kitchen cleaning Emptied trash and recycle bins Janitorial duties including sweeping and mopping Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms, sinks and other sanitary equipment Reported any damage, maintenance problems, safety issues and potential hazards Coordinated with lead and ensured clean hallways and areas Art of Life Transportation: Bus Attendant Philadelphia PA Transport students to and from school Patrolled the bus to verify that all students had vacated the bus Ensured that all students were properly secured into their car seats Followed all protocols and procedures Regional Medical Transportation: Custodian Philadelphia PA Mopping, sweeping, vacuuming area rugs and dusting Emptied trash and garbage cans around facility Ensured restrooms were clean and sanitized Performed other duties as assigned
- Mandarin Oriental hotel miami at Steward janitor
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Hotel steward, Kitchen worker, Customer service, Sanitation, Restaurant server, Banquet/event runner
- Utility Worker at Hyatt Corporation
- Science Teacher at California Heights United Methodist Church
- Overnight Stocker at Target in Long Beach
- Overnight Stocker at Wal-Mart
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Cleaning and maintenance of the food and beverage area including ovens and oil
• Removal and disposal of garbage
• Power washing of the floors
• High dusting
- Moonlight Steward at W New York Hotel
- Steward at Sheraton Dallas Hotel
- Housekeeping / Environmental Attendant at One Source Staffing
- Front Desk Security Officer at DOAR Security Company
18 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Coordinated with restaurant personnel and completed various tasks.
• Monitored kitchen and work area for any spills and cleaned it immediately.
• Administered kitchen equipment and sanitized various pots and utensils.
• always Maintained dishwashing machines and ensured efficient cleanliness.
• Operated all kitchen equipment efficiently.
• Managed kitchen inventory and placed purchase order as per requirement.
• Ensured neat and clean kitchen area and free of debris and wat OMNI HOTELS AND RESORTS Bellman /Bell captain
• provides the highest level of customer service to Concierge customers.
• Answer inquiries, offer suggestions, make reservations and provide descriptive information pertaining to trips, excursions, sporting events, concerts, and plays.
• efficiently handle a variety of calls with superior phone etiquette and strong retention of details.
• Research client requests using the Internet and other resources.
• Provide research and place reservations on a real-time basis.
• Document requests and research in case management system.
• Respond to telephone and email communications from clients in an efficient and professional manner.
• Provide written and verbal presentation of research to clients.
• Assist Manager and Team Leader in daily distribution of work.
• Act as a resource to less experienced Associates. Caltech Tier 2 Converse electronically and personally with computer end users experiencing trouble in order to verify and document problem
• Check with user guides, technical manuals and additional documents to research and put solutions into practice
• Emulate and repeat technical problems meet by users
• Collect, systematize and keep up a problems and solutions log for use by further technical support analysts
• Take part in the redesigning of applications and other software
• Give systems, network and Internet support to users
• Supervise other technical support workers
at this Job
- bachelor's in computer science - computer science
Experience as General Maintenance/Utility Worker and Liaison with Responsibility
• Loading and Unloading Merchandise.
• Stock Merchandise According to Employees Specifications.
• Responsible for Using a Variety of Equipment to Move Products from Line to Machine.
• Set-up Dry Goods with Raw Materials and Other Supplies
• Preparation of various food products.
• Examine Products to Verify Conformance to Company's Standards
• Can Perform Duties as a Hotel Steward
• Can Perform Banquet and Bus-person Responsibilities
• Cut Grass and Other Landscaping Activities
• Bundle, Assembled Products or Merchandise
• Can Supervise Others
• Complied with safety Requirements
• Operated Various Other Production Machines and Equipment -- Hand Tools, Power Tools, Measuring Devices Missouri Athletic Club ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ St, Louis, MO Church's Chicken ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ St. Louis, MO Bethesda ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ St. Louis, MO Aramark ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ St. Louis, MO Busch Center ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ St. Louis, MO Chase Park Plaza ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ St. Louis, MO Washington University ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ St. Louis, MO
at this Job
RESPONSIBLE FOR LEADING BQT STAFF IN SERVING GUESTS DURING BQT FUNCION. SUPERVISED OVERALL OPERATION FOR STEWARD DEPARMENT AND RESTAURANTS. CONDUCTE SEMINARS FOR STEWARD DEPARTAMENT
- SUPERVISOR STEWARD at HSS, INC. MANAGER MONSERRAT JIMENEZ PHONE 407 928 9157
- ASSISTANT STEWARD at AIRPORT CONTINENTAL HOTEL
- HOTEL STEWARD at SHERATON HOTELS
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- HOPITALITY - HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY AND HOTEL BUSINESS