1 year in housekeeping then 1 yr Room Inspector promoted to Dual Rate Supervisor for 1 year and then was promoted to full time hotel supervisor for 2 years, fully trained on Front Desk and night audit. Over 6 months experience with front desk. Loved working hospitality prefer front desk its more of a challenge. Due to my divorce and now having a newborn I had to unfortunately resign from lucky eagle loved working there.
- Hotel Supervisor at Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel
- Crew Member at College Street SE
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
volunteer, 2003-2009); Autism Tutoring Outreach (volunteer, 2008-12); International Association of Culinary Professionals (2007-14); Hotel Supervisor of the Month Award (2001-2). I am an experienced professional in the fields of Hotel Management and Culinary Servicing. I am a hard-working, dedicated young woman who possesses the drive and energy to succeed in everything I do. I have an innate nature that provides me with natural people skills.
- Hotel Supervisor at Humane Society of the Ohio Valley
6 years at this Job
- - Dietician & Culinary Arts
- - Healthcare and Business Management
Duties include: Supervision of Front Desk, Housekeeping, Laundry, Valet and Bell Services Night Auditor, Front Desk Agent, Employee growth and development
- Hotel Supervisor at Harrah's Casino & Hotel
- Rural Delivery Associate at US Postal Service
- Housekeeping Manager at Black Gold Lodging
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Accounting I Excel I
Responsibilities: 1. Overseeing front office operations 2. helping coordinate guest arrivals and departures 3. Approaching guests to ensure they are enjoying their stay and make sure any guest complaints or request get handled immediately by front office or any relevant department. 4. helping in check-in and checkout of guests in the hotel 5. To ensure that all front desk employees engage politely and attentively with incoming and departing guests.
- General Hotel Supervisor at Khamho's Hochland Pension Hotel
- Cresta President Hotel at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business & Tourism Management
The position I currently perform at Riverwalk Place consists of booking reservations for incoming guests and also making sure the guests that stay with us have a wonderful and memorable time. I was also promoted to Lodging Supervisor within a year of my being with Riverwalk Place.
- Hotel Supervisor at Riverwalk Place
- Guest Services at Oasis Salon and Spa
- Front Desk Receptionist at Days Inn Hotel and Conference Center
- Crew Member at Wendys
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Learning new computer software and programs lead to me training many new employees and resulted in a trust and appreciation for my way of teaching. As the shift leader I was responsible for a team of employees and I was there to help with any of their problems and teach them anything they did not know. An important part of my job was handling and defusing guest's problems.
- HOTEL SUPERVISOR at BLUE CHIP CASINO, HOTEL, AND SPA
- MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATOR & LANDSCAPER at YARDSCAPES INC
- ASST MANAGER at MENARDS INC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Supervised operations in all hotel departments. This includes the laundry room, housekeeping, and the kitchen.
• Supervised front desk operations such as guest check-in and check-out, room inventory, and incoming phone calls.
• Hotel supervisors assist the general manager with management tasks such as creating employee work schedules and distributing payroll checks.
- HOTEL SUPERVISOR at DIAMOND JACKS CASINO
- HOTEL SUPERVISOR at BOOMTOWN CASINO& HOTEL
- SALES ASSOCIATE at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - General study
Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.Greet and register guests.Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve occupants' complaints.Monitor the revenue activity of the hotel or facility.Train staff members.Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to facility's policies and procedures.Coordinate front-office activities of hotels or motels, and resolve problems.Participate in financial activities such as the setting of room rates, the establishment of budgets, and the allocation of funds to departments.Interview and hire applicants.Receive and process advance registration payments, mail letters of confirmation, or return checks when registrations cannot be accepted.Assign duties to workers, and schedule shifts.Confer and cooperate with other managers to ensure coordination of hotel activities.
- Hotel Supervisor at Eaton Cobblestone Inn & Suites LLC
- Bilingual Technician at Weld County Food Bank
- Administrative Assistant at Weld County Coroner's Office
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Penn National Gaming Supervise the work of 15 other Guest Service Representatives. Oversee guest registration reservations and other clerical duties with a focus on quality and courtesy. Communicated with all hotel departments efficiently and maintain the function board in the hotel. Recorded guest comments or complaints and resolve them. Ensuring team members are working at a conflict free environment. Monitor employee's performance and issue appropriate documentation when necessary. Schedule team members and monitor payroll. Handled shift deposits and observed all cash transactions. Performed staff schedules and changes. Ensured hotel staff complied with all hotel policies e.g. fire, safety, corporate etc. Completed important administrative duties such as weekly and monthly inventory orders, transaction reports, and assisted with department budgeting. Monitor and supervise Hotel Cafe Aroma Restaurant staff and completed all administrative tasks.
- Hotel Supervisor at Zia Park Casino
- Lead Guest Service Representative at Zia Park Casino
- Guest Service Representative at Zia Park Casino
- Customer Service Representative at Hasting's Entertainment
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- High School Diploma
- - Political Science
at this Job
- Some college