Started as a housekeeper in Feb 2012' performed above expected expectations and quickly was promoted to room inspector. I checked 50 to 100 rooms daily ensuring the cleanliness of each room met standards and expectations. I excelled in this, as I never in 5 years recieved any kind of disciplinary action and had perfect attendance. No room issues. I was then trained on front desk night audit at this time for a year or so I just performed both jobs whenever wherever needed working graveyard or days, open availability i love to help out. After a total of maybe 2.5 years of performing all entry level jobs here at Lucky Eagle Casino I was then promoted by experience to Hotel Supervisor and remained at that title for 3 years. Then my personal life had quite the hit. So I did choose to quit on good terms. At this point this company had treated me so well, I myself could not bring myself to work there if I could not give them my 110% i had been for 5 years now. Learned alot about management, federal and government laws and regulations, safety laws, chemical laws, recieved certificates and awards for all management classes the casino had provided us.
- Hotel supervisor at Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel
- Crew Member at Burger King
5 years, 2 months at this Job
As the only supervisor, I am responsible for managing the hotel every other weekend by assuring proper function of operations. Solved issues such as: customer dissatisfaction, event coordination & on call for any issues that arise
• Made hotel inventory orders & updated system's inventory count. Kept track of hotel budget & thousands of dollars in cash for monthly bank deposits and audits
• Updated & improved every department's budget spread sheet & made others that ultimately lowered hotel's variable costs by a couple thousand dollars
• Trained more than 10 employees on front desk procedures
• Led team to surpass satisfaction scores & achieving #1 Marriott hotel in the region for customer recognition
- Hotel Supervisor at Springhill Suites Marriott Hotel
- Deliverable Manager Intern at Springhill Suites Marriott Hotel
- Service Coordinator - BYU at Idaho Pre-Dental Society
- Operations Manager at Redi-Box
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Management-Finance - Business Management-Finance
Within my first two months of working for Margaritaville I was promoted to a lead over VIP check ins. Then couple months after that I got promoted to Hotel front desk supervisor. As a hotel supervisor my daily task consist of supervising over 13 front desk agents and 9 bellmen’s. Also I had to do daily task for as coaching and going over policy and procedures daily.
- Hotel Supervisor at Margaritaville Resort Casino
- Health Insurance Agent at Teleperformance/ Sykes
- NIGHT AUDITOR at RESIDENCE INN BY MARRIOTT
- Guest Service Representative at Homewood Suites by Hilton
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
Supervise and direct the day to day operation of the front desk, VIP Services, valet, and bell desk to ensure efficiency. Coordinate and direct day to day activities of the front office and assist the hotel management with the administration of the department. Investigate and correct front desk agent bank shortage and errors. Manage the daily room rack and recommend changes in room rates as needed. Complete agent audits on assigned shift to maximize service standards.
- Hotel Supervisor at Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
- Hotel Manager at Downtown Grand Hotel and Casino
- Corporate Hotel Operations Manager at Andalusian Resorts and Spas Inc
- Hotel Manager at Tropicana Hotel and Casino
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Hospitality Management
duties and responsibilities
• Give instructions to the housekeepers/staff on how the proper arrangement and cleaning of the hotel and condo units
• Inspecting the hotel/condo units for the proper cleaning, arrangement, and all amenities
• Leading the session for the instruction of all the activities conducted in the hotel
• Inventories for all the housekeeping amenities
• Make a report to the Front desk and Maintenance department of all the jobs done
- Hotel Supervisor at Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
- Assistant Property Administrator at E& R Rental
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Associate
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology & Political Science
- - Associate Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science - Customs Administration
I started in housekeeping and grew to enjoy customer service and kept looking for new opportunities to advance
- Hotel Supervisor at Best western hotel and resorts
- Cashier and Cook at Becks travel plaza
- Overnight Stocker/Cashier at Walmart
11 months at this Job
- - Computer Science, Horticulture
Oversee the front desk, call center and housekeeping operations and act as manager on duty in the hotel when senior managers are not available. Coordinate the overnight stay arrangements for arriving guests and organize all hotel accommodations. Register the guest's information in the LMS computer system, program the guest keys, and manage guest confirmations.
• Perform excellent customer service skills when working with guests and internal team members
• Assist with the check-in and check-out duties, verify room rates, and process various forms of payments.
- Hotel Supervisor at Hollywood Casino
- Assistant Manager at Fashion Bug
- Medical Assistant at SSM St. Clare Hospital
- Lead Medical Assistant at Women's HealthPartners
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Occupational Studies - Occupational Studies
- Certificate of Completion
- - Nursing Studies
• Welcomed all guests in a friendly and prompt manner.
• Pre-blocked and assigned rooms, issued room keys, assigned tour/group rooms and keys in accordance to their company contracts.
• Assisted with reservations, answered phones and emails in a timely and courteous manner, provided guest with directions and near by attractions.
• Assisted management in assigning meetings for the front desk as well as mandatory trainings. Kept up to date logs on housekeeping requests and guest service scores.
• Supervised all functions of the front desk, maximized hotel revenue by upselling rooms.
• Processed cash and credit card transactions through OPERA hotel operating ststems, posted accordingly, prepared and completed credit limit reports, counted and secured assigned banks for my own as well as night audit banks.
• Handled all guest issues with confidence and a friendly attitude with always a solution.
• Enrolled hundreds of guests under a loyalty program and also was "Loyalty Champion" under IHG for the hotels front desk.
• I was awarded "Loyalty Champion of the month" I was the first and only champion selected from Corporate level under Intercontinental Hotels Group.
• Handled all sales group/tour reservations at check in, assisted sales team and worked very closely with all departments including food and beverage, banquets, housekeeping, engineering, accounting, catering in guest service to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Assisted with preparations before, during and after a full renovation of the Hotel.
- Hotel Supervisor at Holiday Inn
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Education
- Some college
I was considered a guest service agent/ supervisor. It is a dual rate position. I was at Grand Falls for almost two years. I'm excellent at customer service. I love working and talking with people. I think you'll see I have a lot to offer.
- Hotel Supervisor at Grand Falls Casino
- Receiving/zone work at agriculture and industrial products
- Cook at Premier Estates
- Cashier at Kohls Department Store
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school deploma
October-Present Day * Dealing with casino and guest concerns * Making sure the house is balanced * Planning break schedules * Assiging suites to our VIPs * Supervise Front Desk and Housekeeping * Train New Hires * Working close with Marketing Department
- Hotel Supervisor at WindCreek Casino and Hotel
- Duel Rate Night Auditor/Supervisor at Check Reservations
- Hotel Concierge at
- Receptionist/Shuttle Driver at Check Reservations
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration