Manager Managed dependents, while scheduling and planning all appointments. Trained and developed dependent, utilizing educational tools for learning enhancement. Planned and coordinated recreational activities, while managing appearance of household.
- Household Manager at Household manager
- Team Member at Toys "R"Us
- Claims Support Specialist at State Farm Insurance Company
- Customer support at We Care Services
1 year at this Job
Family Household Management, Cleveland, OH / Las Vegas, NV Household Manager/Personal Assistant December 2010 - Present
● For the past ten years I have been working with career professional families. Career types have included but are not limited to doctors, lawyers, and private business owners.
● Responsibilities have included multiple tasks such as childcare, maintaining social media calendars/profiles, and appointment scheduling.
● Travel arrangement, oversee household employees, financial planning and running home offices.
● Development programming, creating curriculums, and overall administration, management, and marketing skills
- Household Manager/Personal Assistant at Family Household Management
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Digital Audience Strategy
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communication and Media
- Associate of Arts - Communications
Nanny and Household Manager
- Nanny/Household Manager at Private home
- Nanny at
- Nanny at
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Personal/Financial/Property Manager to a household of 1 other adult and two children. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: property management, financial management, personnel management of all 3 residents personal and professional schedules, etc...
- Household Manager/Personal Assistant at Getachew Household
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture Grants and Agreements Policy Analyst at United States Department of Agriculture
- Front Desk Clerk/Receptionist at Marriott Hotel and Resorts
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Mgmt/Marketing
• Provided a safe, loving, nurturing and learning environment for children with disabilities to grow and develop.
• Encouraged the love for reading and words by incorporating daily reading time each day.
• Oversaw the general operation of a household responsibilities by coordinating and organized daily family activities.
• Transported children to and from activities and planned the children's daily schedule to promote social, emotional, physical, cognitive and language development skills.
- Nanny-household manager at Independent Private Household Manager
- Co-Owner/Senior Director of Childcare Relations at Perfect Fit Placement
- Twin Specialist-Nanny at
- Lead Teacher at
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Early Chilhood Development Dregree - Early Childhood Development
• Handles multiple schedules
• Run all household errands, clean, order and maintain supplies
• Experienced in developing and maintaining a budget
• Handles any and all issues and concerns that arise
• Plans functions and events
- Household Manager at Perez Household
- Surgical Technologist/Office Manager at Center for Dermatology
- Assistant Manager at Gymboree Play and Music
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Beckner Painting Associates
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management (Senior Currently)
- Associate in Surgical Technology - Surgical Technology
• Develop and implement a daily routine for a busy family of four that includes afterschool commitments, appointments, and travel.
• Maintain household needs in an efficient manner, through childcare, transportation, housekeeping, and errands.
- HOUSEHOLD MANAGER at The Barutis Household
- SALES & MARKETING INTERN at Cotswold Industries
- LABORATORY TECHNICIAN at TexTest- Central Textiles, Inc.
- COUNSELOR/ACTIVITY LEADER at The Colorado Mountain Ranch
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Textile Technology- Medical Textiles Concentration; Minor in Material Science and Engineering
Run errands for home owners and assist with keeping household running smoothly. Taking care of home owners' daughter and infant son.
- Nanny/Household Manager at Homeowners Household Nanny and Manager
- Barista and Cashier at Espressos Coffee
- Supervisor, Customer Service at Kroger
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
Driver, Caretaker, Home Cook, Physical Therapy, Errands, Household Manager,
- Caretaker/Household Manager at Edward Barnes
- CEO at Private Client
- Nanny/Household Manager(PT)/Personal Assistant at Ken Riehl
- Nanny/Household Manager/Personal Assistant at Robert and Shannon Stefanski
1 year at this Job
- - Travel and Culinary Arts
- - Law Enforcement
As a nanny and household manager my responsibilities included. Cleaning kitchen and laundry, cooking healthy balanced meals, organizing groceries and maintaining stock of other supplies and child care. Child care responsibilities involved chauffeuring to and from schools and other extra curricular activities, tutoring, facilitating fun activities and entertainment for children and overnight watch.
- Nanny/Household Manager at
- Private Tutor at Missionaries in Brazil
- Server/Waiter at Outback Steakhouse
- Catering Assistant at Spice of Life Catering
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Organizational leadership