Housekeeping Manager, Answering phones - emails.
- Housekeeping Manager at Sunset reflections by Natural Retreats
- Server at Sand bucket smokehouses
- Customer Service Representative at Blacks Island
6 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
I was the housekeeping manager at the Inn at Saratoga for 1.5 years. I was responsible for ordering, training, inspecting scheduling etc.
- Housekeeping Manager at Inn at saratoga
1 year, 2 months at this Job
In-house Guest Services - Guest Relations
• Supervised housekeeping personnel and duties, served periodically as Manager on Duty for the property during evenings, engaged in operational support, customer service, and complaint resolution. Interfaced with guests to insure quality service experience, handled and audited housekeeping inventory, scheduled housekeeping staff to insure adequate coverage, assisted with logistical coordination for conferences and special events. Work closely with Executive Housekeeping Manager and General Manager. Acted as employees' advocate.
- Housekeeping Manager at JB Duke Hotel
- Assistant Manager - Front Office Operations at Embassy Suites Hotel
- at Belk's Store
- Sales Associate at
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology coursework
- B.A. - Psychology
Manage kitchen, ordering, stocking, promoted to housekeeping manager/ checking room and making boards.
- Breakfast Manager/housekeeping manager at Home 2 Suites by Hilton
- Home Health Aide at Rock House
- Waitress at Sam's Italian Cafe
2 years at this Job
• Managed housekeeping staff for SSC Service Solutions and the new company ERMC.
• Handled all administrative paperwork including hiring and firing.
• Transferred during this period for five months to serve Greenbrier Mall, Chesapeake, VA as housekeeping manager in a diverse-multi-faceted setting.
- Housekeeping Manager at River Ridge Mall
- Housekeeping Manager at Columbus City Center Mall
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I started as a housekeeper in July of 2017, got promoted to inspector in August of 2017, and in May I got promoted to Assistant Manager of housekeeping, and in August of 2018, I got promoted again to housekeeping manager. I got Employee of the Month twice, November and December of 2017. I got Employee of the Quarter of the last 3 months of 2017.
- Housekeeping Manager at Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown
- Uber Driver at Uber
- Housekeeper at St. Francis Hospital
- Clerk/Cashier at QuikTrip
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Radiology
- high school diploma
Housekeeping Manager Ensure proper maintenance of all equipment
• Planning, organizing and directing team members
• Purchase and maintain housekeeping supplies
•Maintain housekeeping budget
• Uphold the highest standards of safety and conduct
• Contact current, and potential customers regarding service
- Housekeeping Manager at Royal Kleaning Solutionz, LLC
- Security Officer at Securitas Security Services
- Superintendent Assistant at Aerotek Co
- Lead Secretary at ABC Roofing
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Business Administration
Housekeeping manager for the 2nd shift I currently over see housekeeping,public area and laundry teams. This property has over 2,000+ units . I manage about 35-50 employees.
- Housekeeping Manager at Westgate Resorts
- Front Desk Supervisor 1st 2nd 3rd at Hyatt regency Orlando
- associate to ensure the proper completion of their job tasks at Hyatt Regency Orlando formerly The Peabody Orlando
- Housekeeping Supervisor 1st 2nd at
5 months at this Job
As the housekeeping manager I am in charge of interviewing prospective candidates to ensure a full staff. I train all new hires and ensure they know everything they need to be successful at my hotel. I clean rooms and ensure all standards are kept up for our hotel. I create and maintain the schedule based on the occupancy of the hotel
- Housekeeping Manager at Hampton Inn
- Executive Housekeeper at Hampton Inn & Suites - Alliance
- at Coastal Pet Products Inc
- Housekeeping and Front Desk at Cambria Suites Akron-canton Airport
11 months at this Job
- BBA - Business Management
I was working as the Housekeeping Manager on The America, a 185 passenger riverboat. I was responsible for working independently to ensure my team fulfilled their duties assigned by me within an allotted time. Apart from my team, I performed duties within meal service, cocktail hours, trainings, scheduling and common areas of the vessel. I have received accolades and praise from management and guests for conducting my services in a professional manner. I received the Star Performer award for Hotel Service Member of the month.
- HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER at AMERICAN CRUISE LINES
- FIELD AGENT at WEST VIRGINIA FIELD SERVICES
10 months at this Job
- BA - CRIMINAL JUSTCE
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA