I have held many positions there. I started as a front desk agent, learned the PBX Board, promoted to Housekeeper Supervisor, Promoted to Security Manager, Promoted To Front Office Manager, Promoted to Housekeeping Manager.
- Housekeeping Manager at Tradewinds Resorts
18 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certified in tourism and travel - Hospitality
- HS Graduate/certified in Tourism and Travel - Acadademics/ hospitality
Housekeeping manager incharge of schedule vendors and 7 employees i was also incharge of ordering supplies and payroll. i did the hiring of new employees. I had to make sure all my employees show up to work and maintain all rooms clean and laundry done daily under the residents 100% satisfaction.
- Housekeeping manager at Hearthstone at Murrayhill
- Customer Service Representative at ranstad
- Apartment Manager at norris & stevens
2 years at this Job
Ordered housekeeping supplies and guest toiletries. Virginia Beach, VA Collaborated with front desk to respond promptly to all guest requests. Housekeeping Manager Supervised and supported all new personnel to maximize quality of 08/2016 - 08/2018 service and performance. Oversaw controls over expenses and inventory for optimal budget tracking. Reviewed employee performance and devised improvement plans. Created schedules, shift reports and other business documentation.
- Housekeeping Manager at Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Courtyard by Marrio Charlo e Airport
- Banquet Server at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norfolk
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Being a housekeeping manager, I was expected to look my best and have great customer service skills. I was expected to meet clients’ needs and make sure our clients were always happy and their needs were met.
- Housekeeping manager at AAA Cleaning
- Makeup Artist at Makeup by Joseline
2 years at this Job
- Some college - Paramedicine
- High school
Housekeeping Manager Supervising staff of 40 doing daily paperwork schedules in charge of the swimming pools ordering supplies for housekeeping and pool doing daily meeting and monthly meetings
- Housekeeping Manager at Omni Hotel
- Housekeeping Manager at Hotel Icon
7 years, 2 months at this Job
Housekeeping Manager Service Management Systems - Tigard, OR October 2017 to Present
• Strategically modified existing housekeeping programs and procedures to increase productivity, save time and money, and increase morale.
• Diligently managed payroll and utilized computerized maintenance management system to assist in a productive operation of the center.
• Effectively communicated with center management and departments to solve many problems and increase efficiency for the housekeeping and other departments.
• Creatively and successfully updated safety program and assembled SDS books for property gaining proper compliance for all team members.
- Housekeeping Manager at Service Management Systems
- Owner at Orth Lighting
- Maintenance Technician at Emcor Facility Services
- Maintenance Technician at CenterCal Properties, LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school
- In Progress - Business Admistration
December 2007-Present W Hotel Atlanta, Ga.
• Manage 60 talents in a 466 room’s hotel.
• Check the rooms and score the attendants to the Hotels Standards for the cleanliness of the guest rooms.
• Inspect VIP rooms
• Work in the Laundry if they need help to get the linen the floors
• Train the Attendants on the proper way of cleaning and making beds.
• Work the turndown shift and train the Turndown Attendants
• Work closely with engineering to fix anything that needs attention in the guest room before they check in to their room.
• Work as a cashier in the Banquet Department if needed for large banquets.
• Purchase guest and cleaning supplies for the department
• Promoted to Housekeeping Manager in the 2005.
• Do the weekly schedule and forecasting for the department.
• Payroll and daily audits for timesaver the system we use in our property
• Special projects for the department i.e. deep cleaning of guest rooms.
• We are 3 out of 33 property of cleanliness of room and bath
• Our GSI score of cleanliness room and bath are 9.34
• Star voice score supervisor Effectiveness 90
• Our health Inspection score 100
- Housekeeping Manager at W Hotel
- Executive Housekeeper at The Ellis Hotel
- Housekeeping Manager at Sheraton Colony Square
- Turndown Attendant at Four Seasons Hotels
at this Job
The Porches Inn @ MASS MoCA is an intimate 47-room boutique property located right next to the internationally renowned Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art. As the Housekeeping Manager, I am responsible for all of the guest rooms and areas, and in charge of providing the best possible experience to our guests while they stay at our upscale property. A staff of up to 20 people report to me and carry out any and all requests that guests may have. Hiring, scheduling, inventory management, budgeting, employee reviews, payroll, and guest services are all part of my job description. Over this past summer, I managed 10 interns from local Youth Development programs, and had to integrate them in with my staff.
- Housekeeping Manager at The Porches Inn @ MASS MoCA
- Front Desk / Housekeeping Supervisor at The 1896 House
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Holiday Inn By The Bay
- General Manager at Little Caesars
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Head housekeeping manager In charge of scheduling. General cleaning. Maintainace and repairs. Folding All linens. Inventory control/supply orders. Basic property management.
- Head housekeeping/ manager at Bridge street cottages
- Head Chef/Kitchen Manager at Kravingz
- Server at Nans cafe
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Culinary arts
- High school
My job duties as the Housekeeping Manager at One Niagara Tourist Services Building consist of General cleaning. Sweeping,Mopping,Vacuuming,Washing Windows,Trash Removal, bussing tables, Picking up debris on the outside of the building, Dusting, Buffing, Stripping and Waxing the floor, cleaning bathrooms on 5 floors, weekly vendor area checks to make sure they are cleanly, cleaning offices, cleaning elevators, escolaters, stairs, Managing a staff of at least 10 people, creating a Schedule every week and ordering supplies from corr inc when needed. Assisting in the opening of the building also at one plint assisted in closing the building.All in a High Traffic Tourist Center located right next to The Niagara Falls. I also have experience in customer service due to the nature of the building. I always have time to help direct customers to our State park to see the falls closely. I assist in helping them find reasturants with foods they are looking to try, and other neigboring attractions they would like to go to.... I started off here as just a cleaner. I worked my way up to the foreman, then the supervisor, then replaced my boss as manager and now have no more room for advancement.
- Housekeeping Manager at One Niagara Tourist Services Building
- Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service at Carters, Inc
- Cashier/Customer Service at Home Depot
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some high school