Front Desk-Guest Experience Representative Nashville, TN
• Responsible for gathering data to run daily report for upper management to provide daily updates on scanning department's progress.
• Provide all guests (including groups) with a friendly, accurate and efficient check-in / check-out process while following the company's policies and procedures. Prepare for check-ins before the guest arrives by using the arrivals grid, preparing express check-ins, and planning for group arrivals. Ensure the front desk/lobby areas remain clean, organized and ready to greet guests.
• Verify and collect guest payments and identification, ensuring all procedures are followed to protect sensitive guest information including identity and credit card information. Process all financial transactions with strict adherence to defined procedures.
• Operate the hotel key control system while strictly following all key safety & security procedures. Housekeeping-Room Attendant
• Responsible for cleaning guest rooms and bath in accordance with Company standards for quantity, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security.
- Housekeeping-Room Attendant at LAQUINTA INNS AND SUITES
- Teller II-Branch Banking at SUNTRUST BANK
- Housekeeping at EUREST SERVICES
- Cashier/Food Preperation at EUREST SERVICES
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
- - Accounting Program
- - Criminal Justice Program
- - Accounting Foundations
Room attendant Cleaning rooms, bathrooms, hallways, Washing walls ,floors, stripping beds, Making beds, clearing rooms for next patient,cleaning equipments,vac,cleaning disecfecting metas rooms and isolation rooms and blood fluids and other infections, infection control.
- Housekeeping room attendant at Memorial hospital
- Housekeeping attendant at
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- No - Basics
- Ged - Basics
- High school or equivalent
Room Attendant, Manchester Grand Hyatt, April 2018-CurrentSan Diego, Ca
• Use specific cleaning products in each guest room as per company procedures.
• Welcome guests, provide answers to questions, and anticipate guests' service needs.
• Manage the linen cart, keeping it neat and organized.
• Made sure that each guest room was locked after performing housekeeping services and maintained complete security of such rooms at all times.
• Cleaned guest rooms and changed linens according to specific company guidelines and ensured that each room met standard setup compliance.
• Delivered extra linens, paper products, and toiletries to guests upon request and in the timeliest fashion. Front Office Supervisor, Westin San Diego, April 2017-March 2018SAN DIEGO, CA
• Kept a close eye on the front desk so that any issues that arose could be promptly addressed and resolved.
• Backed up all front desk employees and subbed in if there was an absence or someone was away from the office.
• Completed employee evaluations quarterly and created plans to reward or enhance performance.
• Assisted with interviewing job applicants, asking appropriate questions and offering insight and feedback to the Front Office Manager afterwards.
• Fielded complaints from clients and customers and rectified issues.
• Responded to telephone inquiries from clients, vendors and the public. Front Office Agent / Rooms Controller, Hyatt Regency La Jolla, July 2015-April 2017San Diego, CA
• Greet and register guests and issue room keys.
• Process guest payments for room charges, food and beverage charges and phone charges.
• Kept records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
• Recorded guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
• Answers department telephone calls using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
• Monitor room availability using Opera/Reserve.
• Foster a strong working relationships with all hotel departments. Room Attendant/Public Area Professional, Hyatt Regency La Jolla, August 2012-July 2015San Diego, CA
• Cleaned and returned vacant rooms to occupant-ready status.
• Supplied guests with extra towels and toiletries when requested.
• Replenished guest supplies and amenities.
• Replenished hotel amenities such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
• Cleaned rooms to the satisfaction of all clients.
• Assisted guests with any special requests during their visits.
- Housekeeping Room Attendant at Hyatt
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Took Care off calls for guest when needed, completed housekeeping calls for any inventory items missing in rooms, worked with HOTSOS program and Zellowork radios.
- Housekeeping Room Attendant at Bluegreen Vacations
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provide expert hotel housekeeping duties, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning windows & scouring bathrooms. Work as part team. Respond guest complaints or inquiries immediately report any problems supervisor.
- Housekeeping Room Attendant at Infocus Staffing
- Online Grocery Picker at Walmart eCommerce
- Warehouse Worker at Kelly services
- Operator at Reliable Plastics
4 months at this Job
- Valedictorian 4.0 GPA - Business
Greeted and welcomed all hotel guests with a smile. Cleaned a certain amount of rooms daily depending on how many booked. Within each room cleaned toilets, bathtubs, sinks, showers and also kitchenettes'. Kept cart restocked and assisted to customers request for different supplies like towels, shampoo, tissue etc., throughout the work day.
- HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT at HILTON GARDEN INN
- MERCHANDISE ASSOCIATE at TJ MAX
- FREIGHT ASSOCIATE at TJ MAX
- SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE at Target
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Daily responsibilities consist of cleaning guest suites to hotel's standards (14, 30 mins each).. Communicating to the management team any issues within a room or that a guest may have though hotel software system. Assist guest with request to ensure a pleasant stay.
- HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT at DREAM DOWNTOWN
- doctor appointments at NYC ACS
- GYM ATTENDANT at RITZ CARLTON WESTCHESTER
- CASHIER at CHILDRENS PLACE
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school diploma
• Cleaning rooms
• Cleaning bathrooms
• Sweeping and mopping
• Waxing and dusting furniture
• Cleaning kitchen area in room
- Housekeeping/Room Attendant at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Housekeeping/Room Attendant at SpringHill Suites
- at Keystone Chicken Plant
- Chargeback Specialist at TSYS
5 months at this Job
- GED - Tillinghurst Adult Education
- Associates - Business
Cleaning up the room and bathroom
- Housekeeping Room Attendant at Residence Inn by Marriott
- Housekeeping at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown
- Floater/Assistant Teacher at tiny tots daycare
- housekeeping at springhill hotel
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- n/a - n/a
• Unload and load housekeeping carts with supplies.
• Clean the Hotel guest rooms and bathrooms.
• Change linen and terry in guest rooms.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the hotel public areas.
• Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Housekeeping Room Attendant at Red Lion Inn & Suites
- Lead Janitor at Seattle Mariners
- Janitorial Worker at Aramark - Safeco Field Stadium
3 months at this Job
- Renton Youth Source - GED
- High school or equivalent GED